All Comments on 'Damn Dress: A Love Story Ch. 08'

by soular

Sort by:
  • 95 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LOVE IT

OMG SO GLAD U UPDATED I CHECKED EVERYDAY 2 C IF U HAD I LOVE THIS STORY

VampiresLotusVampiresLotusover 15 years ago
All this emotion!!!!!

You are killing me, my hands are shaking!!! This story draws you in and makes you shut out all of the background noise. This story is tooooo good, my ears got hot from reading it lol. Im so glad i stood up until the crack hours of the morning to see if it came out! If the last chapter (god willing it isnt) is the last then FOR THE LOVE OF GOD please let them get back together. Its one thing to get your life back on track but its another thing to shut someone out. God willing they can work though all of this and get their lives back together and focus on thier little family. Btw, chris is just background noise. He is like that one friend you want to tell to go some place and sit the hell down already! He needs to find someone in this story who wants to deal with him because lord know's he should give up on her. OTHER than that, FANTASTIC FANTASTIC FANTASTIC STORY! YOU NEED TO FIND SOMEONE TO PUBLISH THIS STORY IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMAZING!!! KEEP UP THE BEYOND WONDRFUL WORK!!! WE ALL LOVE YOU :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome

This chapter just makes me want to cry (that's a good thing). They are so torn and I'm sitting here on the edge of my seat hoping things will work out. You are an awesome writer Soular, keep up the good work. I think when all the chapters are out I'll print them out and put them on my nightstand... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story

I wait to read the next chapter. I love this story.

KatLadyKatLadyover 15 years ago
Wow, I feel so sorry for them

but especially for Brandon. What can I say? His crazy ass gets to me. Great chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Whew Another Amazing Chapter

I am so blown away!! Arghh, I wish those two would talk it out already!! I literally cried when Brandon broke down..and I never cry! All I can say is THAT is the power of a brilliant writer!! These two REALLY need to find a way to be together. I am glad to see Sienna get on track with school and very happy that she's having the baby. Now all I need is to see BT and Sienna find their way back to one another because they are soulmates. Soular, don't worry so much about not having hot sex in this chapter, the chapters leading up #8 are fantastic and I'm hoping that when Sienna and Brandon finally let go-WATCH OUT!! (..at least that's what I am hoping ;-D ) This chapter is so emotionally powerful! Kudos for another chapter brilliantly done. I am looking forward to chapter #9. (PS-one minor irritant, can we give Chris his own girlfriend, so he can stop butting into Sienna's and BT's business-sheesh.)

Thanks, again..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another great chapter!

I am continually amazed at the depth of emotion I feel when reading this story, and this chapter brings that out even more than the previous ones, and that's really saying something.

You are a really gifted writer, Soular.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Chapter!!!

This was definitely a great chapter. While I realize that this is an erotic story website and know that is what most people are usually looking for on this site (myself included :) ). That really wasn't what I was looking for in this chapter. I was really hoping that Brandon and Sienna were finally going to be able to talk things out and try to make their relationship work. But anyway, I am sure that you will pull it all together with you being the awesome writer that you are and everything!!! Kudos to a great story thus far and I look forward to what you have in store for us next!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AWESOME

WHAT IS THERE TO BE SAY TOTALLY AWESOME!! THEY DO NEED TO GET TOGETHER BEFORE THE 9 MONTHS IS OVER. BRANDON NEEDS TO EXPERIENCE THIS PREGNANCY WITH HER, HE NEEDS THIS TO FINALLY HAVE A SENSE OF FAMILY. I LOVE HER DAD FOR RE-EMBRACING HIM. BRANDON IS HIS SON AND SOON TO BE SON IN LAW. BESIDES DARREN AND HER DAD WHOM ELSE HAS REALLY LOVED AND CARED FOR THIS MAN SO I CAN SEE WHY HE REACTED THE WAY HE DID. YES HIS ACTIONS WERE UNACCEPTABLE, BUT TO HEAR THAT HE COULD POSSIBLY HAVE A FAMILY AND NOT BE INCLUDED IN ANY OF THE DECISION MAKINGS WAS A BIG BLOW. THEY BOTH CONFESSED THEIR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER. THEN SHE TURNS AROUND AN SHUT HIM OUT OF THIS IMPORTANT LIFE DECISION. I LOVE THIS STORY LOVE ALL THE CHARACTERS AND KNOW THE ENDING WHICH DOES NOT HAVE TO COME ANYTIME SOON WILL BE AWESOME. BRANDON AND SIENNA GOTTA LOVE THEM.

jennaheartjennaheartover 15 years ago
Awesome

This was brilliant!

Will_CallWill_Callover 15 years ago
Even better

I love how your series just gets better and better. Keep up the fantastic work, and I'm sure we'll see you published very soon. You deserve it. A lot of thought goes into your characters and story, which is why most who read it get drawn in and have only high praises for you.

Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
awwwwwwwww

i feeel soo sorry for them both but brandon needs to learn the hard way if he wants to be reunited with sienna and stay in a good reliationship together. as they say' no pain jo gain'. i really hope by the next chapter they are more like friends and its really nice to see your taking your fans advice as they way the story should go but overall it was fablous. i cannot wait for the next xhapter and see hwere all of this is going. im sooo glad she kept the baby but they need to be reunited before the abby is born.

lisastpaullisastpaulover 15 years ago
Sorry im on Brandons side right now

Im sorry yall but Seinna is getting on my FUCKING nerves. She needs to learn its not all bout her anymore. "needs to hear my side." "He needs to understnad what I was sayiing." HEFFA, He just found out you was pregant not from you but from some ass who wants you. Then in the same night(correct me if Im worng) you tell him well I thought about aborting a baby you would want most in the world and not tell you. BITCH, Give a man a minute to relaxe, relate, release. DAMN. You had a moment to think about it now give him one.

The other reason shes pissing me off is about the baby. Sorry kiddo but its bout the baby now. You have a man who wants to be there for the baby wants to go to the appts and everything. Making a baby room in his house. But you cant see him or be near him cuz it hurts too much. Chick put on your big girl pants and get over it. Im sure the kid is gonna understand the reason he didnt see his dad cuz it hurt too much for mom to be near him.

As for Chris, NEGRO go sit down somewhere damn. Seinna is not your sister or cousin not even a real good friend, but you telling all her buisness. Almost got killed. I would think the First time around he would keep his mouth shut. dumbass.

Sorry for the soapbox yall but I cant stand women like this wanna play being a adult but dont really wanna be one.

This is how you know a story is really really good. Folks jump on thier soapboxs and start preaching like its a real person. Soular you are the shit girl.

P.S. True Brandon shouldnt have yelled at her but damn he was trying to tellher to give him a minute and she kept at him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
SO GREAT!

Not to sound corny, but I'm proud of you for this chapter, I liked how there was no sex because you really took the time to develop the characters more. Keep up the great work, you truly are a fantastic writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
excuse me?

Hate you for it?! Heck, I actually didn't really even notice the absence! Everything you put into this chapter is very much a part of the story. Right now, I'm pretty much hating Chris, and rather disappointed in several of the other characters. But you know, Real Life has a way of presenting those sorts of situations. This is a great chapter. Here's to looking forward to #9, as soon as you can.

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing

This was great! I was waiting anxiously for this chapter and i was not disappointed. I love this story...the way you capture the emotions of the characters, makes the reader feel every emotion that is depicted. I can't wait for chapter 9.

PS. The lack of sex was a great choice for this particular chapter because it gives the reader a chance to get to know the characters better. Great Job!

rockshorty30rockshorty30over 15 years ago
Yes damm that dress

I so love the so sad and hard for such a poor guy who so wants the love but just can't have it. So happy that you haven't finished yet can't wait for more.

michchick98michchick98over 15 years ago
WOW!

Outstanding chapter, Soular! I even cried in a couple of places. That's just damn good writing when you evoke emotion like that. I agree with one of the others who commented, although my thoughts are quite so harsh....I think Sienna needs to get over herself already. Brandon has done everything but get on his knees and beg her forgiveness but she just blows him off. She's being a bitch. I hope that when she is ready to take him back that he gives her a bit of her own medicine in return....just a bit though, because I really do enjoy these to together and they damn well better have a HEA! Oh and to tell with the haters who bitch about no sex, this chapter was perfect without it. Don't keep us waiting too long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You astound me!

Fantastic submission! I'm glad Sienna didnt take Brandon yet because they both do need the time apart to grow up and deal with their issues and hopefully Brandon can deal with all of his anger problems and they can happy together.

Kind of had a feeling it wud take this turn (i.e. with nearly losing the baby and all) and i'm glad she didnt lose the baby!

keep up the good work - you rock!

p.s. this chapter was fantastically written...it needed no additions so no hating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
C'mon people!

SIENNA (for those of you that keep calling her Sierra) is not being a bitch. She's being responsible! She's being a woman that's looking out for the best interests of her baby, someone becoming strong, and so is Brandon. They couldn't do that together so they needed time apart. She keeps Brandon in her life, tells him about the baby, and he's finally being mature and giving someone space instead of just barging in and forcing what he wants on them. You can't expect anything between them to work out without distance after all the shit they've been through! I mean seriously, I know this is fiction, but pull your head out of the sand and realize that lust does not make a long lasting relationship. It would have been so unrealistic, and a let down if she just accepted him again and if Brandon was all of the sudden 100% perfect now. Brandon is no victim and neither is Sienna. They're just making the choices that seem best right now, and with perspective, they'll see how precious they are to each other, respect each other, trust each other, an finally belong together. Those of you that just want the girl to hook up with the cute Boston bad boy despite all the heartache he's caused just because he feels really bad aren't making any sense because he should feel bad about some of the things he's done. And those of you that think Sienna is like a twelve year old victim need to let it go. These are two grown ups, and Sienna is far from a baby. Now that she's actually acting like a grown ass woman don't berate her for it! Just breath a sigh of relief that they are getting their shit together and great ready for what I hope will be the happy ending. Great job, Soular!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow!

I loved this chapter yet I hated it at the same time! I really, really, REALLY am not happy with Sienna at all. I thoroughly believe that most of this drama is her fault and that she needs to get over herself. I'm not upset with the fact that she wanted to get an abortion, I am however upset that she wasn't even going to tell him! Brandon had every right to get upset. So I don't know what her problem is. I don't think Brandon should be the one apologizing...she should be. SHE should be the one begging for his forgiveness. She's once again, creating drama where none is needed. With that being said, I LOVE Brandon. I LOVED this chapter, and I REALLY want you to update soon. You're one of the best authors on here. :D Please don't think I totally hate Sienna though! I'm just a little ticked off at her. :D

mrskelleymrskelleyover 15 years ago
Great Update

I may be in the minority, but I am still angry at Sienna...even though she is growing up...finally, she still does not get it..Brandon is the father of her baby, and she can not isolate him. He needs to be the one taking her to the appointments and learning about their baby to, and he needs to help out.! Again she is selfish. It is about the baby! Kuddos for going to college and moving out..great, but telling him that tasha will take her was wrong. Still not a fan. I am a Brandon fan, he realizes his mistake have apologized, and is now trying to be a part of his baby's life. Chris is lovesick and needs to go. Loving Darren and his support of Brandon. Like how Jackson and Brandon's relationship is getting back to where it was.

TangledinYouTangledinYouover 15 years ago
Love isn't about vengenace

Brandon has to earn his way back into this woman's life and she needs time to forgive herself for hurting him so much. Plain and simple. That doesn't mean that they are trying to hurt each other now, and that doesn't mean that they actually are hurting each other at all. Any pain they are suffering is the direct cause of whatever pain they dished out themselves. And please don't get it twisted, they are BOTH hurting. Sienna isn't rubbing her hands together and giggling like a she-devil when she sees Brandon in pain. I think what a lot of you are forgetting here is that love is not an exercise in checks in balances. Brandon and Sienna are never going to be on equal footing when it comes to the wrongs they've done to each other, or the penance for those wrongs, and that's the truth. That's the way it should be, because love is not about making the person you love suffer until you've gotten your revenge. And if that's what you think Sienna is doing by making sure her health and focus is on the child, and providing for that child the way a real woman should by pursuing her future, then I'm sorry but you are sadly mistaken. Sienna isn't keeping Brandon out of the babies life. She gives him regular updates, she talks to him. But you have to give her credit for knowing herself. She knows that her love and desire for him have clouded her judgment in the past. She knows that she has been selfish up until this point. It's not about her making him suffer, but about her taking the time to figure out how to be a woman that can provide for herself and her child, something she wasn't doing before because she was so focused on Brandon. It's the truth, her whole world revolved around him, and it would be selfish of her to do the same now without a guarantee that she was in a relationship that wouldn't leave her, and Brandon, in a mess that would ruin this child's chance of a happy home. Brandon is finally getting in touch with his other side, the quieter, reflective side because he and Sienna are BOTH making an effort to give each other space. He could have called her every day or harassed her, used the sexual hold he has over her. But he didn't. He respected her, and whether he always did or not, whether he always loved her or not, this is the first time we are seeing him sacrifice for that love completely. He made that choice, like all of the others that caused him pain, and that shouldn't be viewed as vengeance suffered at the hands of Sienna, because that's part of his strength now. He's doing this of his own free will to make up for his mistakes, like a real man should. Yes, he wants to be with her, and yes he tried to talk to her about that, but it takes more than that to guarantee that when things get hard again they will be better off together than apart. These two love each other, but love is not always enough. Sometimes there just needs to be time to heal, and pretending everything is fine just because there is a baby involved is even more detrimental to them than all of the heartache they've faced before now. A baby is not a crutch or a cure all for a broken love affair, and I commend you Soular for not treating it as such. I commend you for giving these two time to breathe and learn that their love is not something they've been forced into, but something they chose whole-heartedly, with their arms and hearts wide open (at least I hope that's what you're gonna do. You are going to put them back together? Right?...please?) :)

sihjsihjover 15 years ago
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I loved it, bu it made me wanna cry so bad, my heart is going out for brandon, and sienna, i feel like its the end, and my heart is so sad, but i just wnat thenm to get back togther, love is pain, and he is gonna have to earn his way back in, but they wre both wrong, him with words, and her with her actions,, and lies, i feel that they belong together being complete opposites like him and darren, but im glad she reconnected with her father, and chris is a fuckign bastard, and i hope he falls down the stairs and break his fucking leg, but anyway i really enjoye dthe talking parts of the story, and i thought this was a really heartfelt chapter, the choice of wording was graet, tears tears, but ill manage, cant wait for the next im rooting form them both

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So Sad

I am loving this great story. Every chapter had me riveted. This chapter was good and bad for me because I wanted Sienna to grow and I also wanted her and Brandon to have some time apart to re-evaluate things but I did not want Sienna to be so hard with him. He should have been able to accompany her to the doctors appointment and share in his baby's growth while she carrying her but she did not even call him to tell him he was having a girl, that really hurt. She send her father to move her out of Brandon's home when she should have told him she was leaving him on her own. They are both trying to do the right thing but Sienna is wrong and she needs to give Brandon a chance to be there for his child. I'm glad she's going back to school and I'm also glad Lori went away and she is now friends with Tasha who seems to give her good advise. I'm hoping they will work this out and be back together before their daughter's arrival into the world. Love this chapter, it was perfect for what you wanted to accomplish. Hope both Brandon and Sienna have their happy ending, I like them both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Heart Wrenching

Soular again you've done a phenomenal job. I won't comment on how I feel about Brandon or Sienna's behavior but I will say thanks for the ride. Talk about a whirlwind!! Your ability to capture the depth of emotions both are feeling is what makes your work amazing. I look forward to the next chapter and can't wait to see how this relationship plays out.

Tell your "Brandon" we thank him for inspiring you...Indy!

eroticanewbieeroticanewbieover 15 years ago
fan-freakin-tastic!

soular - that was an amazing chapter. i held my breath more than once and didn't really let it out until the end. you have definitely made your characters unbelievable real for everyone here which is why (i think) everyone is so passionate. i for one am voting for a happy ending somehow, someway between sienna and brandon. please please please post the next chapter as soon as possible because i for one can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ok Interesting

OK Now first, WHY IN THE SAM HILL is Chris still there!!!! He's ass should have been on the first plane to the Navey Academy and Sienna's Dad should have known better. Now, I love a good story but I hate folks stuck on stupid so I hope the happiness is coming soon.

Great chapter. Can't say I love the way things happened but ok.

Lakergirl

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fabulous

What can I say, your writing never ceases to amaze me. Such an emotional chapter, I was so teary eyed. I really hope Sienna and Brandon work things out, and find their way back to each other, as one without the other doesn't work. Keep up the terrific work and I'll be waiting anxiously for the next chapter.

LdyAngelLdyAngelover 15 years ago
I cried...

Ok, this chapter absolutely ripped my heart out. I so want them to get together. Please submit the rest soon, like tomorrow

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904over 15 years ago
I have to agree with my other favorite author.....

...this chapter was amazing (suprisingly better than the last one). One of the reasons that I enjoy reading this story is because the characters are so real. And you TRULY seem to understand what they both need and how to get to them where they need to be. Sometimes a character can get lost in the drama and you no longer can see the reality of their decisions, but you keep your characters grounded. Tangledinyou had it right. It was perfect to give them time apart because passion and love isn't enough. There also needs to be maturity, understanding, selflessness, and communication. Their love was so all-consuming and passionate, that they really didn't have time to develop as a couple. They were barely mature and developed as individuals. So I'm saying all of this to say that you created a beautiful story that is believabable and addicting. Thank you!! And on that note....put them back together!! LOL!!

DeeZaster360DeeZaster360over 15 years ago
Talk about playing with emotions...

It was great, but I almost cried. Haha I guess I'm really getting into this story. I can't wait for the next one. Your a great writer.

pshelferpshelferover 15 years ago
I agree 100%

All I can say is AMEN!! I seriously want to just smack Sienna and Daddy needs to tell her to grow up, it's time to suck it up we all make mistakes, relationships are both painful and beautiful, the beauty is what makes us forget all the painful moments. Nothing is perfect, if you want to play grown up games you have to deal with the grown up consequences. Maybe if she bothered talking to Brandon she'd see that everything is fixable. And last but certainly not least please please please don't make us wait 9 days for the next chapter. Thanks :)

mermaidmelodymermaidmelodyover 15 years ago
heart-tugging

Amazing chapter!!! Post again soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
GREAT!

What a great chapter...the characters are well developed that's why it's very entertaining to read! I'm looking forward for the next chapter...thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Beautiful

I can't figure out if I love you or hate you Soular. You write so beautifully that you don't need to have sex in every chapter. I love that. Your writing makes me addicted to your stories and then you wait DAYS!!! in between postings. Hate that part. Can't wait to see how it ends and don't want it to end at all. Just know you can have some of my hard earned money when you decide to get published.

maxifieldsmaxifieldsover 15 years ago
Positively LOVED IT!!!

This was incredible right out the gate, from the very beginning and I haven't finished reading it yet. I'm just up to the 4th chapter, but this is an incredible story and the writer, well - she is off the hook! You got it going on girl - don't stop!

riverrockriverrockover 15 years ago
Love it

Cant wait til the next chapter. great job, I had tears in my eyes as I read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent Update

You do not need to have sex in every chapter. This is a great story. Keep it up. You really should consider going to print with this one. I hope Sienna forgives Brandon. I'm really feeling for him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What can I say

This story is so emotional. Sienna and Brandon may finally be growing up. I know it is near the conclusion but can Sienna and Brandon get back together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
inspiring writing

everyone seems to forget that sienna ia an 18 yr old without much female influence. i admire chris he is the only one willing to stand up to BT whom i think needs psyscological help if he is going to be a good father. your writing is so good, the emotions is so real that it does not feel like fiction keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Grow Up SIenna.....

How did Sienna expect him to react after what she did to him?? She hurt him really bad. He's not a boy he's a man, you can't play with him like this. I just want to smack some sense into Sienna. I don't care too much for Sienna, but I really do hope they get back together...I can't stand to see BT hurting! Please, please, please let them get back together!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I HEART this story!

Just when I thought this was about to turn into an after school special or public service announcement, Soular flipped it on me. My biggest fear was that this was going to turn in to a "miscarriage story." I was scared that we'd have both Sienna and Brandon wiping the sweat of their brows and saying "that was a close one" then lesson learned and move on with their lives. I LOVED this chapter and I am so glad that they are taking the time apart. I've mentioned several times that it scares me how they have never had a big conversation with each other. They always seem to find out info about the other from someone else or assume that they already know everything. That is not a lasting relationship. So I'm hoping this time apart will be great for both of them. Seems like it already is going that direction -- they both realize how much they miss the other, they both are preparing for the baby, etc. I'm glad Brandon finally is showing an emotion other than pissed or aroused. I just want them to get back together in enough time before the baby to see them working together to prepare for the baby. I'd also like them to be married before the baby comes, but Sienna is 15 weeks and if it doesn't happen like almost immediately it's not going to happen until after because I can't see Sienna super preggo and in a wedding dress. Girl has to much style for that. I'd even like to see them with the baby before the series ends. I know I'm hoping for a lot, but Soular CAN write and so I know whatever the end results will be, it is going to be GOOD! I'm so glad we are finally starting to get a good group of IR writers. Previously it was so sporadic, but we've got some good ones out now. Thank you for not leaving us hanging too long. Someone mentioned the 9 days earlier and while that's really not bad, I think a lot of us are so obsessed with this story that we check daily for updates eventhough we are on your mailing list. What can I say, you had me at the first chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing

OK! Another great chapter! I am addicted to this story! I love it! It's clear that Brandon and Sienna still love each other and are about to have a child together. I hope they can get past all their hurt feeling and work things out soon! So they can make up and have more sex! lol! Please update again soon!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Love it!

Finally, Brandon is being the mature one. Now it's Sienna's turn. Avoidance isn't going to work forever. That little girl is going to want to know her Daddy. Fingers crossed for some happiness soon... and for someone to knock Chris down a peg or two. He got off too lightly for what he did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good.

I liked it, but I need closure....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loved it

I love this series....

i am a true romantic and I really want to see them get back together

-Pp1

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Damn Dress Ch. 9

I love this story. My heart if breaking for BT. I hope Sienna puts him out of his misery soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You have a Brandon?

Lucky you! Brandon may be rough arounded the edges but inside he seems like a total sweetheart. Sex wasn't needed in this chapter, it fits. Great job, hope the next chapter doesn't keep us waiting painfully!

belugasweetbelugasweetover 15 years ago
breath taking

I loved this story. I loved Brandon, dream about being in his arms.

Very few stories interest me but this one caught my breath away.

You are a great writer and don't give up giving your all.

I want to thank you in giving me a climpse into a world I wish was my own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awww

I absolutely love this story!

Brandon is just soo cute and I really do hope that they can still work things out. Btw, I really do like how the plot is turning out, it's got so many twists and turns that are all linking very neatly; it's just awesome!

Now i want a BT for myself! ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please Hurry...

Can't wait for chapter nine. You are such an incredible writer!!!!!

grunabonagrunabonaover 15 years ago
I hope everyone...

appreciates the fact soular has really put her heart into this story. She truly cares about her readers, and has tried to make the journey Sienna and Brandon have taken interesting and exciting for everyone. As this particular journey nears its end, I know I will always remember it with fondness. I had high expectations for this first effort by my girl, and they've been met, and more.

Great job, babe! (Including chapter 9!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love This Storyline!!!

I have been reading this storyline from the get go and I check EVERYDAY for the next chapter! The writing is AMAZING! I hope Soular continues to write after this story ends. Thanks for sharing your talent with us!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
True Talent

You've really outdone yourself on this latest chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ARG

sienna is being a dumbass whore

farrahkellifarrahkelliover 15 years ago
okaay

She dreamt of having the man and now she has him and his baby.. girl what else!!!! communicate talk to hime let him know whats up. Soular your stories are the bomb.. i mean kaplewee. dont stop writing. ever alright

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
aww

i cry everytime i read this part of the story. it's so good but so sad! :(

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
So Sad

Very sad and emotional. No worries about the no sex part. That's what makes this story amazing, it's a story with sex, not just a sex story.

marexotic18marexotic18about 15 years ago
couldn't help but comment

You are truly an amazing write! But honestly Sienna was being so immature when they had their fight, and a lot of her actions have been kind of selfish. That makes sense though because she is so young. It is just kind of frustrating that Brandon felt so guilty when really she should have let him cool down and tried talking to him when he was ready. He was actually being pretty mature once they got to his apartment after the bar...obviously he needs to work on his temper, but in that case he was being honest in what he needed and not inappropriate to ask for space.

Anyways I like both your stories, thank you for sharing them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Who cares

about no sex, the story is too gripping for me to care, i know that. i love that the passion is still there even though they're apart, i almost cried a few times.

now to carry on reading!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
*SNIFF*

Don't worry about this chapter lacking sex scenes. I think it was perfect. I love the whole emotional situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very well written

don't worry about the lack of sex, at this point they just need to pull their collective heads out of their asses. As well written as the story is (I can't put it down), I almost hate it. The only characters who act like adults are Tasha and Darren. Everyone else, without exception, acts like they are about 10. How can people live for 18 or 28 or 50 years without growing up more than that. I'm sure that somewhere there are middle school drop outs who act on the emotional maturity level as these characters but with the background of the characters in the story they should be able to communicate with each other on a higher level. If it wasn't so well written I would have stopped reading long ago. Unfortunately the story hooked me in, very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This story is so good!!!!

It's 5 o'clock in the morning and I have been reading this story for hours. This is too good. I can't stop reading it until I get to the end. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What feelings!!

I could literally feel all their emotions....that has never happened to me before after I've read a legit novel (like from a bookstore but i'd totallly buy btw)...I felt chills, I felt sad, I felt anxious and nervous all alongside them...this is a great story you have here...your characters have such life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
oh my gosh!

i nearly cried! i NEVER cry when i read! i love this story so much. this is breaking my heart. it's THAT good! kudos (:

lust_addictedlust_addictedover 13 years ago
this is killing me!!

Oh my gosh!! I dont think i can take this! I just feel like crying im so sad. Pleas, i need them to get back together. They are meant for each other. And sorry but i hate chris! haha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
SILENT TEARS!!!!!

You made me cry silently at my desk while at work trying to serve customers. LOL had to lie that the computer was hurting my eyes. Story is so so sweet, touching every corner in my heart. I ache for Brandon. And Sienna too. But truth be told they both need a good spanknig for being pigheadded. LOLOL!!!

SashasworldSashasworldover 12 years ago
lol

I loved anonymouss explanation of silent tears it was funny. but this part of the story I had forgotten about & it made me so morose & sad

avidreader_01avidreader_01over 12 years ago
hmmk

loved the emotional rollercoaster but sienna is seriously getting on my last nerve... great job on this series so far :)

MattAkerMattAkerover 12 years ago

Ffs, stop with Siennas shitty treatment of him! Not even allowing him to take part of the doc visits etc?? She's fucking depriving him of the most precious moments of his life, being part of the pregnancy of his firstborn,,,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I take it back

It seems like Brandon is finally developing into a real character instead of one dimensional Angry Navy Seal. It's nice that he's finally learned to treat Sienna with respect, even if it is painful to see how hard it is for both of them to be apart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
confused

I'm kinda confused as to how all of this is Brandon's fault. Isn't she the one that lied to him. I'm not sure how he was supposed to react. And yes she is totally on my nerves as is everyone else with this whole treating her with kid-gloves thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
snifff

I cried so much when he cried, and Sienna needs to get her act together, i dont really know what she is trying to show with this behavior and Chris that A**hole arrrrgggg he get on my nerve, putain, wanting to play the reasonable one. anywayss greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat story love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

WHAT THE FUCK??? HOW IS THIS BRANDON'S FAULT? DO YOU EVEN HAVE THE SLIGHTEST OF INTELLECT SOULAR?

HarperSiclaireHarperSiclaireabout 11 years ago
EXCELLENT!

I think you have done a profound job in displaying the angst in relationships of this nature. The large difference in maturity levels, a person who has been damaged from his childhood, people drawing their own conclusions instead of talking to one another and the turmoil that can come from that!

The bitter-sweet angst is rich.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sienna...

Girl, you pursue this guy hardcore. You make sure he can't avoid you. You move yourself into his home at the first opportunity. You get pregnant through your actions (and, okay, his too). And, being 18, you contemplate an abortion, which is understandable.

But how did you SERIOUSLY think your Brandon would take the news that, not only would you consider aborting his baby, but that you also wouldn't be telling him what he lost? How did you really think that would go over? Why even bother MENTIONING your thought process? Why not just say, "I couldn't figure out how to tell you?"

It's so lame right now that Sienna is excluding him from being an active participant in the care of the child she contemplated aborting not too long ago. I'm not even saying that it wasn't her right to consider it, or anything like that. I'm just saying that it's a little bit cheap of her to have told him what to HIM would be the worst thing she could have said ("I wasn't sure if I would be keeping it.") and then to go on with the pregnancy, closely monitoring and taking joy in the development of the baby, and yet deliberately keep the father on the perifery. A father who actually WANTS to be a father.

You know what? Take your time apart! I'm not advocating that she should stay in a drama-saturated relationship while she now has another life to consider. But good grief. You can't say the things Sienna said to Brandon and not expect that he might need a little breathing room (and - ahem - space to sober up) so that he can process such (to him) horrifying information. How was he to know that she wouldn't still be thinking of aborting the baby while he was busy being happy that she was pregnant? I mean, he's standing there being happy at the possibility of having a little one, and she yanks the rug out from under him and expects him to continue a heavy convo about it right away??? Completely unreasonable and moronic.

1. Don't freaking TELL a dude who's just found out he might be a dad that, "Oh, hey, the reason I didn't tell you sooner was that I might have wanted an abortion I wouldn't have told you about, but I'm pretty sure I'm past that hump."

2. If you do something that idiotic, don't expect him to listen to your groveling and then hold a clear-headed conversation with you about your internal do-I-or-don't-I-abort-and-not-tell-him-about-it struggle. That should be clear as glass.

Chris is an idiot and will probably accidentally shoot himself in the testicles one day.

I hate when authors write characters in such a way that seems like readers are being TOLD to have sympathy for someone. It's not exactly natural to have sympathy for a person who has just ripped the heart out of someone else, yet from the direction of this chapter, I sense that I was somehow meant to feel a great deal of sympathy for Sienna and I was supposed to feel like Brandon was merely manning up. It's very skewed. There's no reason to feel really sorry for Sienna. She said things that from Brandon's perspective would be horrible to hear, and the fact that she stumbled all over herself saying it means that she KNEW he would take it badly and she STILL SAID IT. Why? What was the purpose? Especially since it seemed that she was leaning more toward keeping it at that point? It almost feels like she was either doing it to hurt him, or because she wanted him to know that she had power (over him? herself? the situation?) and that he was at her mercy, or something. I don't really know why she told him, but now she just seems to be taking cheap shot after cheap shot by not letting him be part of the step-by-step process of growing a baby.

Your other stories are better. I'm still reading, but this is the kind of thing women do that is terrible. Mind games. She should absolutely pursue health and education and mental well being, but her sudden about-face regarding the baby and subsequent exclusion of Brandon from the baby's progress appointments seem really hypocritical (although we all have to take our own journey toward accepting an unexpected pregnancy) and really uncaring of Brandon's feelings. He may be an overbearing personality, but she MORE THAN ANYONE knew that going in, yet she still pursued him. She should at least let him be part of the baby's life now that she's decided to keep it.

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaalmost 11 years ago
Thank God I'm not the only one!!

I feel nothing but contempt for Sienna. Until this chapter I liked her but what she did was unforgivable and NOTHING that happened was Brandon's fault. I really dislike how he is made out to be the bad guy.

How would it ever be fair that she keeps him out of the baby's "life", he is the one who really wanted the baby and she can't even call him to tell what sex the baby is.. seriously!?!

I liked the story until this part and I will finish it, but Sienna doesn't deserve Brandon. I kind of hoped she would tell her dad why they fought so he could see Brandon had every right to be pissed, and the Jackson might have told off Sienna for being a spoiled and selfish person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Unforgivable?

That's a bit strong. Sienna's a good girl. She's made mistakes, but who hasn't? Brandon's far from perfect, so who is he not to forgive her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Chris over Brandon? WTH??!!

What burns me up is, while Sienna is in the hospital, that jerk Chris just roams back and forth freely into her room AND then receives a forgiving smile. Yet Brandon, who had every bloody right to be angry at Sienna, gets booted from her life!! mmph

Besides Sienna's silence, Chris is the one who caused all of these bloody problems but Sienna wants to keep his friendship, yet discard her relationship with Brandon?! oh please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I feel so bad for Brandon, what Sienna is doing is not in anyway, shape or for fair!! I understand the whole its her body thing but the baby is theirs, totes get where Brandon is coming from and whole heartedly agree. She just woman up and apologise, stop acting five and fix her life. She is having his baby after all and they are not "stuck" together forever

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 11 years ago
Getting Worse

This isn't a love story. It's a story consisting of a group of people who all have their collective heads so far up their anal orifice(s) none of them know what the real world is.

This series started off good, and has grown progressively more childish with each chapter. Seals? LMAO! With their insecurities none would have made it past hw.

Snicker

flowerbloomflowerbloomalmost 11 years ago
@Rhomanov

If you do not like this story, find another story. Better yet try writing a story and stop being a nasty bitch.

toubabtoubabalmost 11 years ago
flowerbloom

I agree with you 100%, and disagree with the previous commenter 100%. This is definitely a love story, and a very good one. In fact, it's an excellent one, involving characters that seem very real. They're human, which means they aren't perfect. Even Navy SEALS aren't perfect, as any intelligent person knows, so the previous commenter can keep his snicker to himself.

ladiebrowneyezladiebrowneyezover 10 years ago
@Rhomanov

you sound like someone who never written anything in their life, i hope you're growing up this year.

ANYWAYS LOOOOVEEEE IIITTT! ;]

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
It made me cry again

Poor Brandon and Sienna.

pocketmwpocketmwabout 10 years ago

Yeah this chapter sort of made me sick to read you suddenly turned Sienna into a horrible person. She hasn't spoken to him after he insulted her while he was shitty drunk. All because she couldn't wait 10 hours to make up with him, even after Darren had told her essentially that men need a little space to process shit. If you mess up the end of this story I'm going to be pissed. It looks to me like the writer has trouble with male perspective honestly. But I do love the story.

IsabellaRoggiIsabellaRoggialmost 10 years ago
I absolutely love your writing...

...you are talented as hell!

That being said, I absolutely hate Sienna - she is stupid, egoistic and doesn't take any responsibility for her actions! Horrible person! That being said-insert big applause-the fact I feel this way just proves you are a great writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You certainly excel at making me frustrated XD

I've been really enjoying this story til now. Sienna has the right to have some space though I wouldn't have made that decision. Brandon I used to love a lot until he turned into a selfish person and now...this story has made me feel a whirlwind of emotions. But I can't overlook sexist bullshit. "He wanted to break down and cry right then, but a man can only shed so many tears. And he'd shed a lifetimes worth in a day and a half. " I'm a woman and sensitive. I cry when Im sad. When I breakdown I cry like Brandon did. But seriously, he's a man so no crying? Da fuq? That not only is offensive to men but it implies that women, are the weaker, inferior gender and thus can cry as much as they want. And I'm not okay with that. And you know what else? I'm not sure why expressing your sentiments became a weakness anyhow.~Teenage_fujoshi

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Sienna is a self centred bitch!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I get this...oh do I get this!!!

Am loving this.

PalomitaPalomitaover 8 years ago
Ugh.

Honestly, Sienna couldn't be more selfish and immature. She is ANNOYING. Brandon may have been in the wrong for some of the things he said, but she is certainly not perfect, either. She told her best friend and couldn't even tell the man who was madly in-love with her and who she swore she loved (and was LIVING WITH), that she was carrying his child? Even after he practically proposed to her? I can understand why she withheld what Terry did, but this? She had no excuse. She is crushing this man's entire being, knowing damn well his need for her and her love and how much he wants and needs his child in his life. Brandon is making ALL the effort, and all this selfish, little pig can do is ignore him, play hard to get, and exclude him from her life, even though she claims to miss and love him. This heffa is trampling on my last nerve!

GREAT story, by the way! You know it's GOOD when I'm *this* worked up...hahahaha!

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 8 years ago
CHRIS

When I read this story the first time, I did not like Chris, but now I think out of everyone there he was the bravest of all. Every one is so determined not too upset Brandon that they let his bullshit fly. Not this guy, not Chris. I like him. Would you consider writing his story. Maybe have him meet Gabriella.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Selfish bitch

It just doesn't add up that she is described as such a smart and positive girl that everyone Ioves, when her behavior is immature and selfish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So selfish

I found this chapter to be so one-sided and selfish on Sienna’s part. Everything is about her, so much so that she would take away the whole experience of the pregnancy from Brandon and put all the guilt, hurt, and blame on him. So sad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoular@soular
3054 Followers
3/2/24: Oh, goodness people. I'm sorry I have taken this long to get back to Gabriella. I know many of you have sent me feedback and I have not responded, and I do apologize for that. I just wanted to post a reminder that any works you see of mine posted anywhere else but Lit...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES