All Comments on 'Damn Dress: A Love Story Ch. 09'

by soular

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I'm first!! ;o)

Great job as always Soular.... Ummm please don't make us wait toooooo long for the conclusion. Also loved how Brandon was around Ian, sorry but BT is hot and his behavior is sexy! Indy

secrecy456secrecy456over 15 years ago
Damn, damn, damn, damn, damn...

AAAAAHHHHH Soular that's so evil. We have to wait for ANOTHER CHAPTER?????!!!! Oh this one was so good Soular and the bad part is I have to be in class in 30 mins to take an exam and I'm not even ready. Yet I'd rather be late and read your story!!!!!! Oh it was perfect Soular just perfection. I love how you made their relationship come back together (glad I don't have to give Sienna a Texas Ass Whuppin') and I'm glad that you made these two love birds see how badly they need each other!!! Soular I swear you better not make us wait long for the next chapter and tell your significant other to stop teasing us by bragging about how good the last chapter is, lol. Oh yeah don't worry I've submitted your name to the Pulitzer Prize and if I have to beat some ass and take names later I will. You deserve some kind of recognition for a piece like this!!!! Anyway I'm off to take my exam, but I'll really be thinking about this damn story, lol!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing!!

I loved how Brandon was in control of himself more in this chapter. The old Brandon would have messed Ian up bad just for looking at Sienna. I am so happy they are headed in the right direction with each other!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loving this story

UGGGH!!!!!!!!! Oh what a cliff-hanger ending!!!!!!!!!!!! Please hurry with the next chapter I don't think I can wait. my nerves are so bad waiting for the next chapter. I'm totally in my bio class reading this phenomenal story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OK Loved it and looking forward to the end!!!=-)

Excellent chapter. Loved that talk and the coming together of everyone except Chris. Dude, how someone like that got into the Academy........anyway. I'm interesting in the final developments on Brandon and chapter 10 is going to be one long chapter...lol....But please end with a weding, and look into the future as well.

Lakergirl

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Outstanding

This should be published. Absolutely

great.

Please update very soon and give us a

happy ending.

michchick98michchick98over 15 years ago
Damn fine work!

I usually tend to shy away from stories that are longer than three Lit pages, but the further development of the story and the transition Brandon and Sienna went through with their relationship more than made up for the length of this chapter. Excellent work, Soular. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
10 NOT THE END..PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love this story. Just when Sienna and Brandon start talking again, the whole early dating process there's a chance ten will be the end??????????????? Please give at least 2 more chapters???????????

belugasweetbelugasweetover 15 years ago
Just one word

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VampiresLotusVampiresLotusover 15 years ago
You are like crack! in a good way :)

This story is like a drug! We all wait for out fix, I swear my nerves cant take it!! This story is soo good it has to be fatting!! lol Thank god they finally are going to take it slow and get back together, but all that shit with the uncle/fater needs to come out fast so that brandon doesent have a fit over pepople knowing his business. I think he should find out after the baby is born so that at least the baby will take his mind off of all that information to process. God also willing the next chapter is like 12 pages long since its the last one! :( I really doubt that there will be another story on here that kind of comes close to this one. You really should get someome to publish this because its a wonderful story!!!!!! BTW: For the love of god let the last chapter have everything go right for those two, havent they been through enough stress???!?!? LOVE IT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
LIKE ALWAYS ANOTHER PERFECT STORY!!!!!!!!

Keep up the good work like always. But if you really want to make this a happy ending for all of us, make sure Chris gets hurt real bad in a training accident.LOL. Also I hope you write another story as well, you are very talented....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow!

I'm glad to see Brandon and Sienna (finally) get back together, and Jackson get comfortable with the well-established fact of that matter. But the bit with the uncle/father....didn't see that one coming. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, conclusion or otherwise.

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Outstanding!!

Fantastic chapter, but then, they always are. I'm really sad to see this story end, as I've grown to love the characters and your writing is magnificent. Thank you for bringing Brandon and Sienna together again, the way you did. I can't wait to see how Brandon's paternity plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I Love This Story

This has got to be one of the best stories I've ever read. Can't wait for Chapter 10!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Back Together Again

coming to an end but it has been a terrific ride and I so love the characters of Brandon and Sienna. Looking forward the next chapter which is the last one. Soular, you are aI am on cloud nine, Brandon and Sienna are back together. Brandon has come a long way, he is learning to control his temper and make adjustments in his life for his family. I am so happy to see that Sienna came around and that they were doing things together again, like going to doctors appointments. I was a little nervous there for awhile with the introduction of Ian but Brandon just turned everything around and showed Sienna that he is the man that she needs and can count on for the long haul. I am sad that this is gem and this is a great story, just keep on writing you are so good at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Come searching like a "damn dress" addict

This story is absolutely EXCELLENT!!! It's not just a "wham bam thank you mam" but it actually grabs you and holds you. I come searching every morning and every night for the next chapter. I dropped everything when I saw chapter 9 this evening. It's one of the few stories I read avidly. Keep it up. Can't wait for chapter 10.

KatLadyKatLadyover 15 years ago
Whoo hoo!

Great chapter. Can't wait for 10

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Finally

I been checking every waiting for a update! Man I addicted to this story like Amy Whinehouse to crack! lol! I was going through withdrawl waiting for chapter 9 Great chapter and great twist! I can't believe Brandon's uncle is actually his father! Next chapter should be inetersting! But you can't stop at chapter 10! It will break my heart if this story end! I know I'm selfish but I want this story took keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic!

This story keeps getting better. I'm going to hate seeing it come to an end!

Is there another story waiting in the wings?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
TAKE YOUR BOW

This has been a remarkable journey I truly believe that you have exceptional creative literary skills. You've accomplished this repeatedly with the last nine submissions and I have no doubt that 10 will be on the same plateau. I do hope you decide to publish your work. Soular you and Tangledinyou "Sunday" should really consider working together on a manuscript both you guys have similar vision and they are well beyond this level. Thank you soular for sharing your art with us as you can tell we all have enjoyed the ride.

Love your music choices also (playlist)

RockChick07RockChick07over 15 years ago
SOOOOOO FLIPPING AWESOME!!!

OMG! Im seriously addicted to this story!!! I check everyday to see if you have submitted a new chapter i know can you say OBSESS!!! LOL!!! I DONT WANT IT TO END!!!! This story has to be one of the best i have read in AGES!!! I will cry when this story comes to an end!!! :( Keep up the AWESOME work soular!!! Much Love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another Great Chapter!

I eagerly anticipated this chapter and was not disappointed. I love the characters and the relationships that you've led them to build. Jackson, Sienna, Darren and the others are "real." You are quite a talented writer. While I'm not anxiously awaiting the inevitable (happy) ending to this love story, I look forward to reading your other stories. Shere414

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Damn Dress.....Damn Good!

Whew! I glad you didn't end it. Another great chapter. It's good Brandon and Sienna are back together and taking it slow this time. See ya at Amber Swann! Jujubee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing

Another grand slam...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent, as always!

Can't wait for chapter 10.

Love your work.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Why did this chapter have to end?

I want more and more and more..... I love this story and it's nice to see you back again after a few weeks. When I'm being rational, I can understand that quality chapters take a while to produce but most of the time, I'm just impatient, lol! Thanks for this fantastic update and I can't wait for the next!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Why did this chapter have to end?

I want more and more and more..... I love this story and it's nice to see you back again after a few weeks. When I'm being rational, I can understand that quality chapters take a while to produce but most of the time, I'm just impatient, lol! Thanks for this fantastic update and I can't wait for the next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wat a long wait.... but wel worth it!!!

im so use to getting your chapters earlier than this i was thinkin i was going to die but you out did yourself. i just want more and more and cannot stop reading. im soo glad their back together their made for each other. please hurry with the next chapter i so dont want it to be the last one it such a good story. i just simply love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
waiting for chapter 10

Please write another story fast. Waiting for the next one. Loved it.

me2gme2gover 15 years ago
yesssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved this chapter, I loved that they are tryna work things out, and be a family, I like Ian, hes funny to me, and cuter, But I'm BT didn't have to kick his ass, as always BT is fucking hot, and Chris is a little bitch, one of these days, BT gon kill him, but hopefully not, this new information, the commander has is crazy, I think he should tell brandon, I mean but there's a place, and time for everything, and I don't think right this moment would be the time, but its confusing, because,e there's really never a time, because, he'll still be hurt, and you might as well deal with it now, and maybe if Sienna helps him deal with it, it will bring them closer, I love Tasha, and Darren, and Michael, had me rolling, it was funny , it was heartfelt, it made me laugh, cry , it made me scared, it evoked all these emotions, out of five pages, now how can do that better then you, no one, thank you for writing this chapter, you are wonderful., I can't wait for chapter 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
excellent

Loved it. Glad BT and Sienna are working on a relationship.

Ian's character was cute. The special words about BT that commander Branson said were beautiful at Thanksgiving.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I.Love.This.

I'm seriously in love with Brandon...seriously. But why does Sienna keep fucking things up for him why in the HELL did she have to look into his past and fuck up everything ONCE AGAIN. I keep getting the impression that Sienna's still...just a child. But I'm in love with their love.Im dying for them to work. And Ian <3 Lori? Lovin' IT!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent!

Soular, once again you have crafted a wonderful chapter.Great move by Darren to help his friends get back on track. I laughed out loud, when Sienna found Jackson setting three places for breakfast, the morning after Sienna and BT's night spent after Thanksgiving.I loved that Jackson has come to accept their relationship. The toast Jackson gave to Sienna then BT was heartwarming.Despite past turmoil, you have portrayed the relationship between BT and Jackson as one of respect and father/son love. I hope the latest revelation does not destroy that relationship. I love the fact that Brandon and Sienna's relationship is moving in a positive direction. I'm glad Sienna has allowed Brandon to be involved in her doctor visits. I think they are both going to be great parents. My hope is that the news about Brandon's "real" father does not knock them off track, but rather I hope BT and Sienna can work through this issue together. I'm waiting somewhat patiently for Chapter 10, as I am another addicted reader to your story. I hate to see this story come to an end, but look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Truly in love with this series!

I just discovered it today, and sat down and read all nine chapters from start to finish, and I'm eagerly awaiting chapter 10! Please don't keep us waiting too long! I'm loving Sienna and Brandon's story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Glad you're back!

I had given up hope of you finishing this story. This one was cute even though Chris still can not keep his mouth shut! Can't wait for the conclusion. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow!

Great job! And don't listen to these impatient people. You were gone for a week not an eternity and it was a phenomonal chapter. I won't even say it was worth the wait, cuz you always deliver regularly, so I'll just say awesome job and I am patiently awaiting the next one.

farrahkellifarrahkelliover 15 years ago
BOUT DAMN TIME

MY EYES ARE BURNING TRING TO READ THE REST OF THIS CHAPTER, BUT OH THE FUCK WELL. GREAT STORY READY FOR CHAPTER TEN. THAT GIRL IS A PURE TRIP BUT I WILL BLAME THAT ON THE HOROMONES. YOU ARE A WONDERFUL WRITER AND DONT STOP EROTIC OR NON.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Just came across this whole story now!

and been sitting here reading it from the first chapter! I am so hooked on this! I can honestly say that I do not think I have read anything in my life or seen any movie that has completely touched me more. I have never laughed and cried so much in my life! You are without a doubt an AMAZING writer! You should consider writing novels or even writing for movies in the future, lol! I will be looking out for the next part! Thank you SO much for sharing this! Simply amazing....

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
ooooooooooooh more more more

Absolutely loved it! Can't wait to hear more about BT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I had some flash backs reading it

I Love this story reminds me of my boyfriend and I, well some parts anyway. Expect he is in the navy and and we had a boy for our first child.LOL Keep writing, you are indeed a great writer. you have to keep everyone posted, I am one of the few waiting for that book to come out someday.

mrskelleymrskelleyover 15 years ago
OMG!!!!

That was such a feel good chapter, until the end...WTFREAK????? Oh man BT is going to FLIP!!!! Anyway,

Glad they are working things out!! And that he is becoming involved more with the pregnancy!!!!! Can't wait for chapter 10!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OMG!!!

I didnt even know you posted then new 1-and im totally stoked you did!! you are awesome and i cant wait for the rest..umm...is it going to be long?? **please say yes, please say yes!!!**

mermaidmelodymermaidmelodyover 15 years ago
Worth the wait!

Awesome chapter! It's good to see that Sienna and Brandon have decided to move forward with their lives, together. The Ian character was a nice touch too. Soular, I'm so in love with this story but if Chapter ten is going to be the last, please make it a very, very long one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Soo Freaking Fabulous!!!

I'm in love. Totally in love. These chapters are fabulous-- even w/o the love scenes. A mark of a truly talented writer. Great suspense. So glad to see Brandon & Sienna back together. The LOVE in this tale is so genuine-- so real. Not just random animalistic lust going on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing!

Great chapter! Finally Brandon is doing what he should have did from the start and take things slowly with Sienna! He's acting like an adult and taking the lead and setting the pace of the relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!

OMG, I have read the entire series in last two days... I'm dying to know what's going to happen... This is the best story ever... It's like some of the romance novels I read, it's great, what else can I say but HURRY UP with CH. 10!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awesome- You leave me wanting more

I really love this story. I stumbled on it, and kept reading the compelling story all night, when you posted the 9th chapter, I squeed omg, I'm happy it's still going on! This should be published. One thing that got my attention is that you meant drag and not drug. However, that can be easily fixed. Way to go, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love This!

They are so much more than two people having sex!

finally!

lol

and i really do help that they can work things out =D

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love It!

I love your writing. I'm a huge fan and this series is just amazing! I love the characters and how their relationships blend together. Reading this makes me wish that I had my own Brandon..lol..anyway keep up the good work and don't stop writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So I have to be at work in an hour and a half...

and I stayed awake all night reading the whole series. At least Excel can do its own calculations, right? :D

You're an AMAZING writer, and this should SO BE a movie. Or a TV show. Fantastic, awesome job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I love this story!!!!! Please finish it!!!!

I love this story! Please finish it or make it into a novel!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
amazing

i've been checking this site everysingleday for your chapter 10 to come out. gawd, i hope it doesn't take much longer, i'm so excited. you are an AWESOME writer, and i hope you continue with another series after you end this one (hopefully, it won't end anytime soon)keep writing!

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
I keep checking back!

This is my fourth time to reread this chapter and I am just desperate for the next. Not anxious for a conclusion but I just have to know what happens next. Hopefully Sienna finally realizes that honesty is the best policy and they work through it together. Please tell me Chapter 10 is coming out soon!!!!!!

IrishSmileIrishSmileover 15 years ago
AHHHH

omg please hurry with chapter 10!!! i know thats not as easy as it sounds but this story is amazing! brandon is hottttt. his anger is sexy. hurryyyy!

AMT_Passion11AMT_Passion11over 15 years ago
Please Please PLEASE!!!

Hurry up with the next chapter. you don't understand i come on here every day just to check and see if the new chapter is up. please hurry.

soularsoularover 15 years agoAuthor
Update from Soular--10/15/08

OMG, I'm so sorry this is taking forever. I just want to make sure that chapter 10 is the absolute best that I can do. I'm pretty much done, but I'm tweaking some things. Adding some new scenes, removing some that aren't working for me. I promise, I'm trying like hell to get it out...but I can tell you that it probably won't be out by this weekend. The soonest...probably early next week. Sorry:-(

--Soular

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WHOA

I love your writing. Now i wish i had my own BT. :) I love how your writing really makes the characters seem real. I've read all 9 chapters about 4 times now and i'm still waiting for the 10th chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WOW! PRACTICALLY SPEECHLESS!

Soular my dear, you've got real talent!! This saga has got to be easily in my top 3 love stories of all time in any form of literature I've read! Your characters are so real. You totally get lost in them. Plus the sex is HOTT! But its more than that which makes it so captivating. I WANT A BT SO BAD!! lol But yes, please please get your ending in asap! I'm dying here in Hawaii waiting for it! Lol ;)

grunabonagrunabonaover 15 years ago
Beautiful, just beautiful

Damn Dress fans, chapter 10 is almost done, so just a little more patience is needed. I'm sure you won't be disappointed with the way my girl finishes her first ever story.

Soular, you've made me so proud.

I love you, babe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well Done

I loved your story, thank you for making my day!! Anxiously waiting for chapter 10

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I REALLY DO LUV, LUV, LUV THIS STORY!!!

OH MY GOD!!

I'm already half asleep but had to stay up and read the conclusion to this great story. I inadvertently hit one star. Big FREAKING Oops!! I really intended five stars!!!

Your characters were very real. Brandon and Sienna were torturous to endure sometimes, but love is often difficult. I do hate that it is over, but all great love stories must get to that happy... the end.

Brava, soular!!! I'll continue to look for more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Read this again and it's even better!

This story still gets me emotional when I read it. The writing is excellent.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Wonderful

Off to read the last chapter. I'm hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
amazing!!

great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wow...

Wow i am utterly speechless the raw feeling and depth of your characters shines through so clearly that i am flabbergasted by it. You are not a naturally good writer you were born a writer. Your characters breathe and act like real humans would act. I read this story over and over and over again. I have read it so many times that i probably could recite it by memory. You defiently should try to publish this or anything like it. YOu truly have a gift. A gift many people try their whole lives trying to get but realize finally that you must be born with it. And Soular you were born with it. Keep writing you truly are exceptional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent!!!

Another breath taking chapter. Geez, somehow I hoped Sienna would have a fling with Ian. I do really like men who bring women to laugh. Okay then off to read the last chapter *sniff* I can't believe it's almost coming to an end. Soular please continue writing, your stories are marvelous.

AmaveilAmaveilover 14 years ago
Luuuuuuvv IT!

OMG, this chapter is so good, I had a dream about it, and when I woke up, I was wondering why my undies felt sticky, I came because of a dream I had with Brandon and Sienna. Cool and creepy right?

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
OH MY GOD

Who would have ever thought that this was the cause of the hatred in his childhood? Wow, take that Uncle/daddy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Shit!

I don't know if I can handle any more of this! The ups and downs are killing me! This is why I quit watching soap operas and football...makes my nerves bad! Going to lie down...after I read Chapter 10, that is!

SashasworldSashasworldover 12 years ago
Lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove

dum dum dadummmm & of course shits gunna go down with Harold & Brandon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Soap opera

I am so hooked on this story, it's ridiculous! There has got to be a HEA...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The Right Song for the Movie Version of this Book!

Does anybody besides me feel that the song by the Lumineers "Ho Hey (I belong with you, you belong with me)" is definitely the right one for either of the scenes from Chapter 4 or Chapters 9 - 10?!

And this from a sistah gir!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
so good

This is such a great read. I feel like I am apart of the couples life. I feel all their

emotions. Great job Solar!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOW

I laughed, I cried ,I felt as if I was right there watching the story unfold, couldn't move from my computer, was unable to stop reading until the end. You are sooo amazing, please please don't stop writting, we are all blessed with a special gift and this is yours.

My prayers are with you, I see nothing but success in your future.

thank you......................celiat128@yahoo.com p.s also love Seven Days (wow)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Still want to punch Chris!! You are amazing, I cried, laughed, got really angry and thoroughly enjoyed ever word. Thank you

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
hahaha

I want to punch Chris too.

Great story, loving Brandon, the Commander and Sienna and Darren.

cant wait to read the next chapter

ladiebrowneyezladiebrowneyezover 10 years ago
>.<

is it possible to laugh, cry, smile, get mad, then laugh again then be sad from 1 chapter oooooh lord jesus

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 10 years ago
Now THIS I can buy

Much better balance, although it feels like Brandon had to be broken down unnecessarily when really Sienna was still the root cause of all of this. The great twist is the Commander unravels the mystery, one that probably could have had at least one full chapter devoted to it, one that would have been more plausible in place of Sienna unnecessarily torturing Brandon: she could have been by his side, helping him confront this AND fully heal. Will be interesting to see how you wrap this up in Ch. 10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
End of this chapter

I love how you ended this chapter. An unexpected twist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brilliant Writer

Best chspter plot. Well developed characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
nooo

I'm secretly hoping ch. 10 isn't the last chapter even though I was pissed when I read Gabriella and discovered that souluar had not finished writing yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I absolutely love this story! With all the twist and turns. You sure know how to keep a person on the each of there seat. Lol. One minute you have me wanting to hit Brandon. The next minute I'm waiting to curse out sienna. You most definitely have a gift at writing. You should make this into a romantic novel. I'm a man and a former Army Special Forces Green Beret. But, the entire story keeps me coming back for more. Keep up the wonderful writing.

James from Birmingham Alabama.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoular@soular
3054 Followers
3/2/24: Oh, goodness people. I'm sorry I have taken this long to get back to Gabriella. I know many of you have sent me feedback and I have not responded, and I do apologize for that. I just wanted to post a reminder that any works you see of mine posted anywhere else but Lit...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES