All Comments on 'Damned Goats'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
elfin_odalisqueelfin_odalisqueabout 9 years ago
Enjoyable story

Good fun and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Will Butch get a chance to shag her as well?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
minor fix

Get with how the world generally knows and/or understands the meaning of one word. That being "MUM" AS REMAIN SILENT OR QUIET, not a female parent. This minor issue is small but for some makes stories read poorly.

yowseryowserabout 9 years ago
Intriguing

Love this story. You had me with the line: "You're a couple of lesbians who chose my yard for a love-in?" And things twisted this way and that, and the whole story was marvelous.

SLeMSLeMabout 9 years ago

"Mum" as a female parent is common in British English, and certainly carries over to Canadian English. The reference to "council" as being in charge of the pools places the story within the UK legal system, typically England. "Mum" is thus appropriate to the setting of the story, and need not be changed. Using "mom" would be like having someone from England eat "french fries" instead of "chips".

gordo12gordo12about 9 years ago
Yes

mum translates into Canadian english as being quiet as in "mums the word" or as a slang for Mom or mother.

Great story as usual I love the way they met :-)

fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
okay, lets try again

Ashman, to tell you the truth/struth, I have not been a fan/fare of your/yore stories. However, this one/won is such a delight, as in Truly Scrumptious.

I shall have to goose myself into taking another gander at your other postings/prosings?

And yes/aye, I/ eye m/am poking/toking fun/pun at the language dullards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
on the. word Mum

For you language Nazis Mum is an accepted slang word meaning Mother anywhere in the English speaking world,so get over your ignorance.and sit down.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
fun story, but mum's the word.

I sure wish the folks who take exception to terminology used by an author would identify themselves, or at least provide a way to contact them.

MUM?

To ask the author to come into alignment with "the world" and fix the language in the story by substituting mom for mum, is so wrong it is laughable. It assumes that there is only one version of the "Mother Tongue". Guess what, Mum is the preferred way for folks to address their mother in the country in which English originated. In addition you have to include Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, and . . . so many more.

It also assumes that all residents of the U. S. of A. use the exact same words and terms in every region and state.

Good Luck With That!

kiwiloverkiwiloverabout 9 years ago
Great story, tedious comments

What an outstanding piece of work.

Each scene worked well and all tied together.

I loved the very original sex scene.

A rare, but well deserved 5 stars.

A shame that such a great piece of work has been detracted from by some less than helpful comments.

dinkymacdinkymacabout 9 years ago
Excellent!

Thanks for sharing a fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

It was an amazing story and I loved it. I really wish there was a sequel. It actually is almost like a real life situation I am in right now except for the sex part.

And to you people making fun of the mum...who cares? It's a word that comes up like twice. Look at the big picture cuz it's a good story. Shame on you guys because I seriously doubt you could write as good a story as this.

But good story all together. (Sequel?) haha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What happened to Butch?

When he jumped the fence and Tod shot him dead with the gun he had retrieved from under his car seat?

Geon54Geon54about 9 years ago
MORE BUTCH!

Nuff Said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Talented Writing

This is a very good original story that is very well written. This is one of those rare Literotica stories where the well-written story grabs the attention and the sex is a bonus (rather than the other way around).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Friendly dogs always improve a story

Who can resist a story that features a big, friendly(-ish), happy dog? I can't say I've met any Great Dane/Newfie crosses, but I think Leonbergers and Dogues de Bordeaux are close enough to have a pretty good idea of what it might look like and act like.

The story was pretty decent through to the dog's appearance but then went straight to a 10/10.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 6 years ago
One of your best

This is one of your best stories, and that is saying something, because I've yet to read one of your stories and not given it 5 stars. They're all so well written, and tightly crafted. Yours, JB

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

Great voice to your characters! Loved the story! I look forward to reading more of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A sequel please!

I want to know where it goes next! It was such a good read! ^^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fun!

Where do you come up with these fun ideas! Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fun tale.

Great story! Had to laugh. Tx.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

She should be thanking the dog as well

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous