Damon's Growing Family

Story Info
Damon and family love black cock.
6.8k words
4.45
17k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,692 Followers

This story was written as requested by a loyal fan of my work. Hate it or love it; it was written for him. I don't usually do request but was filled with the spirit of giving.

Merry Christmas, Damon and to all you out there who, like me, will fill our own stockings with our own freshly shaved legs, pull on our prettiest panties, and apply the lipstick the real men in our lives find inviting. Hoping we were good bois, we wait patiently for our men to finish fucking our wives so he can give us the gift of sucking his wonderful cock.

Damon learned about the allure and magic of a big black cock and agrees to share his wife and daughter with his master.

Near 40 years old now, Damon sat waiting patiently in the waiting room as his wife and daughters, both gave birth. The women were impregnated the same night by the same man. The father of each of the pending new born certainly wasn't Damon.

And Damon couldn't be more proud.

At the present, Damon, his wife Amanda, and daughter Elizabeth, Liz for short all wore the ace of spades tattoo on their bottoms. It was a symbol of their devotion to Tyreek, better known as Ty to those who may call him by his given name.

To Damon, Amanda, and Liz, he was sir.

Now, however, with the birth of two black males, each woman would get another ace of spades tattoo. This would be smaller than the original and was meant to show they'd given birth to a black child. The smaller tattoos the women have, the more they are celebrated.

As Damon waited for the birth of his son and grandson, his mind wandered back to where this all began.

It was 18 months ago when Ty met Damon. Ty is truly a man among men. He walks through the world without anger, without malice, without threat, but with expectations. In his thirty years, Ty has come to understand the power he has by his mere presence.

At 6' 4" with broad chest, muscular arms and sturdy legs, Ty is a specimen of what a real man is. And that's exactly what Damon thought when he first saw him. Ty grew up in an age when a lot of his contemporaries drifted into gangs and profited in the drug game. Ty, however, wasn't predisposed to gang life nor the drug markets. Being good with his hands and growing strong and big, he wasn't pressured to join his peers. And rather than risk a beating, the gangs did not attempt to recruit him.

As a young adult, Ty learned to use his charisma and the power of persuasion to achieve his goals. And when he met Damon, he saw immediately that the diminutive male longed for companionship with men; the more masculine the better.

Damon, ah yes. Unremarkable as a lad, his ascension into adulthood did nothing to change his appearance. Barely 5' 6", he had always been thin. Although Damon has never been cowardly, he was quick to acknowledge those whom are superior to him. Obsequious, Damon had a servile side to him that made others avoid him least he try to suck up to them.

And avoid him they did except for Amanda who saw something in Damon that everyone else missed. She knew Damon since they were in 4th grade. As the years passed, she and Damon grew to be friends. He doted on her and never complained when some other guy would ruin their date by convincing her to leave with him.

The year they graduated, Amanda was pregnant and Damon was not the father. Like the gentleman he is, Damon told Amanda and her parents that the child she was carrying was his and he would do the right thing. He'd marry above his station to the lovely lady he'd known for so many years, thereby protecting her reputation. Neither Damon's nor Amanda's parents believed him but sanctioned the marriage none-the-less.

At graduation, Amanda walked the stage with a noticeable baby-bump. She walked the wedding aisle with a sizeable stomach and a month after they wed, Damon and Amanda welcomed Elizabeth into their family.

They tended to her and through the years, Liz as she became to be known, grew to the spitting image of her mother. 5" 9" tall. She was a beauty. Blonde like her mother, Liz too grew into a full-figured woman, with narrow waists, full round breasts and bottom. By the time she was nearing 18, together, Amanda and Liz looked as though they were sisters.

Like her mother, Liz was lusted after by all the guys with whom she grew up and with whom she attended school. Damon could only hope she didn't follow entirely in her mother's footsteps.

That was what Damon was thinking when he ran into Tyreek. He literally ran into the man, so deep in thought he was.

The tall black man was amused by Damon's apologizing and recognized that Damon had a weakness that Ty could exploit.

Damon offered to buy him a drink by way of expressing his sincere apology and Ty accepted.

As previously noted, there is something about Ty that could be described as magnetic. People were drawn to him and just seemed to acquiesce to whatever they thought Ty wanted from them. Damon was attracted to him, his size, and his good looks.

When asked, Damon told Ty his life story and showed Ty pictures of his lovely wife and daughter.

Ty studied the photos and complimented Damon. He said those two were absolutely fuckable and he was just the man. He placed Damon's hand on his hardening cock to prove it.

Damon did not take exception and held Ty's cock for the next 15 minutes as he listened to Ty convince him that since it was Damon who showed Ty the photos that got him aroused, didn't Damon think it was his responsibility to take care of Ty's growing erection. The soft baritone voice was hypnotic to Damon who soon felt his new friend had a point.

Butter flies in his tummy be damned. Though Damon had never done anything remotely like this, when Ty led him out of the bar and into his vehicle, Damon learned the joy and satisfaction that comes from serving others.

Although there would be many more lessons, Damon learned the proper way to suck a cock that night. In the back seat of Ty's spacious SUV, Damon shed his clothing and his inhibitions. Tinted windows prohibited onlookers from seeing the white husband and father sucking a beautiful big, black cock.

Tyreek taught Damon the basics that first time. For instance, Damon learned that just because he's naked, kneeling, with a nice big cock near his face, he must politely ask permission before sucking it. He learned to keep his teeth out of play, the importance of paying loving attention to a real man's balls. The novice cock sucker gagged when attempting to deep throat his new friend. After several attempts and a change of position, Damon was able to passively lay with his head back, his throat open, and discovered the arousal that comes while being skull fucked.

As Damon sucked his first cock, Ty held onto the photos. Ty would have preferred it to be one of the white women in those pictures gobbling his cock and discussed the idea with Damon.

Damon, too polite to talk with his mouth filled with big black cock, listened and learned what Ty was planning for Damon and the women in his small family.

Would Damon invite Tyreek over for dinner perhaps one night when the not yet adult daughter was away?

Of course, Damon accepted. He had made a new friend; a real man who Damon instantly respected and wanted to please.

Still, with his mouth filled with a cock that would soon to pump a load of fresh, warm sperm down his throat, Damon gave Ty a thumb's up and a humming agreement to his plan.

Swallowing Ty's offering and hearing how Damon would be called upon to relieve Ty's sexual anxiety hence forth, Damon wiped some of the thick slimy spunk that had trickled out of the sides of his mouth and concurred. Damon thought that sucking cocks might be a better way to achieve mutually beneficial relationships with other men then his failures when trying to kiss their asses.

Additional instructions followed just before they parted company. Damon gave Ty his address and they made plans for the following weekend. Damon was instructed not to engage in any form of sex with his wife unless and until Ty gave him his permission. And there would not be any masturbation either.

Tyreek told Damon that he would not attempt to fuck his wife that first meeting but rather subtly let her know what he had to offer.

After asking permission to put his clothes on, Damon assured Ty that he would comply with each instruction he'd been given.

His head spinning, feeling like he had a new purpose in life, Damon went home excited by the future.

Not fully understanding how his life would change for the better, Damon explained to Amanda about his meeting Ty and how they'd made plans for the coming weekend when Liz would be off visiting her grandparents. Damon told his wife about how, in this era of racial tension, he, Damon had made a friend of an African American and really wanted Amanda to like him too.

Amanda for many years had not gone without the satisfying sex she had known when Jimmy had knocked her up with Liz. She thought it strange that Damon would offer to marry her and raise Jimmy's child as his own. Jimmy thought it funny though he was greatly relieved to know that he was off the hook for child support.

Jimmy and Amanda continued to see each other over the years, sneaking off for trysts, weekends away or when Damon was out of town on business.

Damon had never suspected that upon his arrival or when Amanda returned home from a weekend alledgedly at her parents', that he was eating a fresh load of what could have been a sibling for Liz. Amanda would ride atop Damon's face and tell him how much she missed him as she fucked Jimmy's already proven potent sperm down Damon's gullet.

The fact that the taste of Jimmy's sperm was familiar taste to Damon, he thought he was ingesting juices produced from his wife's arousal. It didn't occur to him that what Ty's balls produced tasted almost the same; only stronger, more robust. It would be a while longer before Damon arrived at the knowledge that he had been a cum slurping cuckold for years. But by then, he'd have eaten innumerable loads fed to him on the sly by Jimmy and more recently by his friend Tyreek.

Damon and Ty met for drinks two more times before the weekend. Damon was really not much of a drinker but would satisfy himself that Ty would soon usher him back to his roomy vehicle where Damon would strip down to his cock sucker uniform to indulge himself in his new-found love of cock.

Never once did the newly trained cock sucker forget to politely ask permission from the large handsome black man. And never did Ty refuse Damon's request to be allowed to practice his skills on his big black cock. And it took only one slap on his hand from Ty for Damon to understand that he was not permitted to beat off while attending to Ty's needs.

As Damon contented himself between the man's thighs, Ty would talk his shit, explaining to Damon that it was natural for a small white male to crave access to his black cock. Didn't mean he was gay. No. Not at all. It was just a demonstration of the survival of the fittest and the weaker species trying to ingratiate himself with the superior species.

Damon would hold the saliva coated phallus and look up at his friend, his guru, as Ty would explain roles and responsibilities. Ty's lessons were not lost on Damon.

Not once during nor after his time spent worshipping Ty's massive cock did Damon think of himself as a cock sucker. He felt he was merely helping a friend through his frequent bouts of arousal.

More than that, Damon was proud that a man such as Tyreek would find his wife and daughter desirable.

When at last Saturday rolled around, Damon was beside himself with anticipation and hoped that Amanda liked Ty as much as he did. That Ty was planning to fuck his wife troubled Damon not in the least. He found the thought very arousing and hoped that Ty would allow him to watch. He spent the days waiting sporting his 5" boner. Not once did Ty's demand that he not masturbate go unheeded.

Chastity was not required. Damon would not disobey his new friend and mentor. His hands may well have been handcuffed behind his back as far as masturbation was concerned. His dick may as well have a force field around it.

Amanda noticed Damon's anticipation and saw the bump in his slacks. His excitement made her curious about Ty and she too was looking forward to meeting Damons' new friend.

Right away, Damon could see that Amanda was intrigued by Ty. Sweeping into their home, Ty hugged both Damon and Amanda and then sent Damon off to fetch him a drink while he got better acquainted with his wife.

When Amanda was preparing dinner, Ty took the opportunity to introduce the white wife to his cock. Coming up from behind the sexy woman, Ty closed the gap between them and pressed his big cock between the cheeks of Amanda's sexy round ass.

Her startled gasp quickly became a soft moan of appreciation. With Ty's large hands on her hips, Amanda pushed her bottom against his cloth covered member. Damon came around the corner and saw them together. Instead of letting his presence be known, he stood quietly watching his wife become putty in Ty's hands.

Amanda leaned over the counter allowing Ty access to her any way he wanted. But Ty, being the clever planner he is, only caressed Amanda's inner thighs from under the skirt she wore. Damon heard her moan and fought the temptation to fondle his straining boner. The sight of the handsome black man seducing his wife drove home the lessons Ty had taught him. Damon understood his role was to encourage Amanda to surrender as he had to this real man.

Ty, sensing Damon's presence gave the husband a wink which filled Damon with pride that such a man like Ty would find his wife fuckable while at the same time acknowledging him.

Amanda was nervous, almost twitchy the rest of the evening. When at last Ty left, he had Damon walk him out to his vehicle. Damon opened the door as Ty thanked him for the evening and told the extremely aroused husband that he had permission to perform oral sex on Amanda. He suggested that he talk up how sexy they looked together and how it would be just fine if she considered experiencing Ty's cock.

One last instruction from Ty bewildered Damon. Still, not wishing to displease his friend, Damon promised he'd bring a pair of Amanda's panties on Monday when they'd meet for drinks. Damon had no idea what Ty could possibly want with his wife's panties but it didn't matter. What Ty wanted; Damon would give.

Amanda rode Damon's face that night. Damon had no need to bring up what he'd seen nor encourage Amanda to come on to Tyreek. Ever the horny house wife, Tyreek was all she could talk about. She ground out orgasm after orgasm on her husband's face as she described the feeling of having a cock that big rubbing her bottom. When she was at last satiated and rolled off her husband, Amanda said with clarity that she intended to fuck the handsome new friend Damon introduced to her.

As she talked to her husband about Ty's and his prodigious cock, she rewarded Damon with a quick hand job before falling asleep beside Ty's newest cock sucker.

Sunday was much of the same as Saturday night. Amanda pleasured herself on Damon's face and had him gently lap her swollen lips as she talked to their daughter on the phone.

Damon, his face scrubbed raw from the coarse pussy hair listened as his wife excitedly told their daughter about Tyreek. Damon thought about how it would happen that Ty would fuck both his wife and daughter. He knew he wouldn't try to resist Ty seducing his daughter and Amanda seemed to be as taken with the sexy African American as her husband.

When they met for drinks after work Mondy, Ty had Damon hand him the panties he promised to bring. Damon was embarrassed when Ty spread the delicate garment out on the bar. Curious onlookers heard Ty compliment Damon for faithfully bringing his wife's panties.

Ty wanted to know every detail of their weekend and Damon told him that Amanda had informed him of her intention to sample his big cock.

Pleased to hear that, quickly downing his drink, Ty again led Damon from the bar and into his waiting SUV.

Once naked and kneeling on the floor board, Damon asked politely if he could pleasure his black friend.

That was precisely the moment Damon learned what Ty's intended purpose was when he had Damon bring him a pair of Amanda's panties.

There was almost nothing that Damon wouldn't do for his friend Ty. Wearing panties seemed a harmless request. At that moment Tyreek was the only one who knew that putting Damon in panties was only the first step to his new life.

Blushing, the husband quickly adjusted his position so that he could pull the sexy panty up his slim legs and over his round bottom.

Damon almost giggled when Ty told him how pretty and sexy Damon looked in panties. "I bet you look sexier in those panties than your wife." When he suggested that Damon wear panties whenever they met for drinks and a blow job, Damon, excited that his friend found him sexy, vowed that he would.

As Damon sucked his friend's cock, Ty explained to Damon that their relationship needed to take a new direction. Ty wanted Damon to be his property, his white boi. He told Damon that Amanda should begin to see Tyreek as her man and Damon would no longer consider himself the man of the house. Damon readily agreed to be Amanda's sister wife to Ty.

As Ty explained it, Damon would no longer have the pressures of making decisions. Instead, Damon would now look to Ty for guidance and direction.

Damon was flattered that Ty would take him under his wing, look out for him, make his life easier. That Tyreek would assume the burden of making decisions Damon would normally struggle over was a turning point for Damon. In his heart, Damon was falling in love with Ty.

Tyreek asked Damon if he was ready to show his devotion to Ty as his superior, his mentor, his Master even. When Damon kissed the head of Ty's cock and breathed yes, it was then that Ty suggested Damon get a tattoo to demonstrate his devotion. To Ty, it was not a suggestion but pretending to allow Damon to have the choice was deliberate.

Had Damon elected not to get marked, Tyreek would know that he had more convincing to do. He might even use his belt on Damon's fat ass to make his panty wearing cock sucker understand that what Ty wants, Ty gets. But Damon, deep in the throes of lust for black cock was more than eager to become Tyreek's property.

Ty spoke of his desire to bed both mother and daughter at the same time and assured Damon that he'd wait until Liz became of age. As for him, Ty explained to Damon, his role would be to facilitate Ty's seduction of Liz and participate in a role that Ty said suited Damon's abilities.

Damon's head was spinning and his ass burned from the ace of spades Ty had chosen for his tattoo. Damon found it more than a little embarrassing to pull his pants down in front of the tattoo artist wearing his wife's pretty pink panties. Assured that he'd seen many white bois in panties, a reassured Damon spent an hour naked from the waist down with his plump ass high in the air giving the artist plenty of canvass to imprint Damon's new status as a black man's property.

Assuring Damon that Amanda and yes, even Liz would be sporting the same, albeit slightly different symbol of their devotion filled Damon with peace, purpose, and a sense of belonging such as he'd never known. Damon had no reason to suspect that he would be joining a host of other white bois, all sporting a similar tattoo after they too had surrendered their wives, their daughters, and their manhood to other handsome and well-endowed black men.

For the next 4 evenings Damon met Ty and marveled at the man's stamina and sexual prowess. After cumming, it might take Damon 2 or 3 days to be able to become erect again. Now, whenever he thought about Ty and Ty's cock, Ty fucking his wife and daughter Damon would become instantly hard.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,692 Followers
12