Damon's Growing Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not that his erections did Damon any good. Ty had forbidden him to soil his wife with the watery shit Ty called Damon's sperm. Instead, if, Ty permitted, and Amanda wished, she could jack his boner. Damon knew there was no certainty of that happening more than maybe monthly. Had he known that his wife would never again touch his pathetic flap of skin Damon used for pissing, it would have made no difference.

Friday evening after work Damon looked forward to sucking Ty's cock but it was not to be. Ty laughed at the kneeling white boi in pretty panties who so politely just sought permission to suck his superior's cock. Damon was told that Ty was saving his sperm for Amanda when he came over tomorrow and Damon would be able to eat his cum from her cunt.

Ty, knowing Amanda wanted him as much as he wanted to stick his cock in her, decided to show her who the real man is.

When he arrived Saturday evening, Ty was resplendent in his beige trousers and the black silk T-shirt he wore. Hugging Amanda, Ty sent Damon off for a drink and told him to take his time.

That was sign that Ty wished to be alone with the Mrs. and he would summon Damon when he was to join them.

Damon no sooner disappeared when Amanda threw her arms around the black God and kissed him.

Ty ran his hands over the married woman and felt her reach for his cock.

With her voice hoarse, Amanda whispered in Tyreek's ear that she wanted him in her bed.

After a few minutes of foreplay between the black stud and the married Amanda, Ty called for Damon to join them. Taking the offered drink from him, Ty told Damon to go get prepared.

Damon looked at Ty then Amanda and back at Ty. Seeing the stern look on Ty's face, Damon knew he'd better not let his man down.

Damon quickly went upstairs and removed his clothing. Then, taking a deep breath, he fumbled through Amanda's lingerie drawer for some sexy panties he was to wear when he rejoined the couple.

Damon's insides were trembling with fear and arousal. What would Amanda say? What would she think? Would she leave him when she saw him sucking Ty's cock? But in his mind, Damon wanted to please his Master more than he wanted to keep his wife.

Ty's cock. The thought of that beautiful dark and demanding tool calmed the husband. Damon knew that his wife would love Tyreek's cock as much as he did. Maybe they could both serve the great man together as sisters.

Discarding the last of his dignity and manhood, Damon pulled the thin red nylon French-cut panty up over his rump. What should have caused his dick to shrink did no such thing. Instead, he sported a throbbing 5" of steel-hard dick.

Wearing only panties, he slowly descended the stairs.

He found both Tyreek and Amanda watching for him. Amanda was resting her head against Ty's arm, her hand jacking his cock which she had recently fished out of his trousers.

It was apparent that Ty had told her what to expect because Amanda smiled at her panty wearing husband and bent over to plant an open mouth kiss on the purple head of Ty's cock.

Damon approached Tyreek and as he had done so many times before. Damon knelt and, without looking at his wife, quietly asked permission to suck Ty's cock.

Hearing his wife's giggle didn't deter Damon from taking Ty's cock in his hand and licking the length of the hot thick shaft.

Ty stood and let Damon remove his trousers. In the well-lighted living room, this was the first time Damon saw his Master completely naked. He marveled at the deep chocolate colored sculpted body. The long cock and insanely large balls, seen only in the dim light of Ty's SUV were now visible to the kneeling submissive cock sucker.

Amanda watched as her husband made love to Ty's cock. She couldn't believe her eyes. Damon is a cock sucker. She knew that her husband would now go along with whatever she wanted. She was free to fuck, maybe even have Jimmy fuck her in front of the cock sucker she married.

Ty grunted his appreciation of Damon's effort and explained to Amanda how he recognized the sissy in him almost immediately upon meeting him. He told how easy it was to convince Damon to suck his cock. He told her how he wanted Damon to bring him a pair of her panties not knowing he'd be wearing them while sucking cock.

Damon heard it all and every now and then Ty would say something that was so overwhelming humiliating that Damon would moan at the memory.

Tyreek wanted Amanda's pussy and stopped Damon before he came. Instructed to undress his wife, Damon took Amanda's hand and helped her stand. Looking at her husband in a new light, Amanda told Damon to hurry.

When the threesome entered the master bedroom, Ty wanted to know which side Damon slept on. When Amanda pointed, that was where Tyreek lay down. He told both Amanda and Damon that it was now his side of the bed.

Amanda looked at her husband to see if he would resist in any way. Damon did not. Instead of complaining about losing his bed privilege, Amanda was surprised to hear Damon say yes sir.

Ty had Damon place his cock at the entrance of his wife's sopping pussy. He was not gentle with the white woman who lay beneath him. Amanda gasped and Ty grunted as he shoved the whole nearly 9" cock all the way in with a single thrust.

Ty fucked Amanda slowly and thoroughly, his round brown ass rising and falling, rising and falling.

Amanda had never felt so full of cock. Jimmy had been good, but he was nothing compared to Tyreek. She raised her legs around his torso and begged him to fuck her.

Damon almost came when he heard his wife promise her pussy to Ty. She said that no one would ever fuck her again unless Ty told her to.

But Tyreek had no plans of sharing his good fortune. Not Ty. He wanted more. In his best Billy D. Williams voice, he told both Damon and Amanda what he wanted. Surprised that Tyreek wanted her to have his child, Amanda grunted out an amazing orgasm.

As Amanda climaxed again, she not only agreed to carry Tyreek's baby, but Amanda also pleaded for Tyreek to fuck his bastard in her. She promised to talk to Liz, their daughter, and convince her to put out for a real man.

"I want to knock up the bitch too, baby. You gonna talk to her about having my baby? How about you, daddy. You want me to put a bastard in your daughter's cunt?"

When Ty told Amanda that he wanted to plant his seed in her daughter, Amanda experienced an earth-shattering orgasm. Neither Amanda nor Tyreek saw or heard Damon shudder through his own orgasm. Squeaking and trembling, the thought of his baby girl swelling with Ty's black baby growing in her brought Damon his first orgasm since Amanda jerked him off a week ago. Without touching his pathetic dick, Damon squeaked out his thin watery shit making his panty soaking wet.

When Ty was near ready to cum, he summoned Damon over and had the cuckold hold his balls. Ty wanted Damon to be a willing accomplice when he knocked up his wife. "Feel my sperm filling my whore's pussy white boi."

Both Amanda and Ty grunted and swore has Ty filled the white wife with his potent sperm. He held her, her legs up allowing his seed to seek out her eggs. When he was satisfied that her womb was suitably flooded, Ty allowed Damon to clean his cock.

Amanda lay on her side watching her husband sucking the cock that had, at last, made her a woman. Holding her head in her hand, her elbow on the bed, she complimented Damon on his ability to swallow Ty's entire cock.

When Damon was done with his cleaning duties, Ty had him show Amanda his tattoo. Amanda caressed her husband's ass cheek and asked Tyreek if she could have one too.

Ty grinned and told her appointment had already been scheduled.

Damon was happy to suck up the thick white seepage from his wife's cunt when Ty gave him permission to do so.

They sat in the living room. Amanda was wrapped around their man. Both were naked and sipping the drinks they had Damon bring them. He was still in the wet red panty and having cum, the dark stain on the front was evident.

Ty laughed when Damon answered his question about what had made him cum.

Ty dismissed Damon and used his method of persuasion on Amanda. Convinced that he was right, Amanda agreed to his wishes.

Damon was summoned before the couple and instructed to remove all of Amanda's panties from her drawer and move them to the chest of drawers in the guest bedroom.

Damon went to his chore without asking why.

He later learned that Amanda had agreed to go without panties and no more pants. The panties were now Damon's which were to become a part of his everyday attire. They were in the guest room because Ty, as the man of the house, even when he wasn't there, claimed the master bedroom as his domain.

When Ty announced that he was hungry and wanted to send Damon the kitchen, Amanda explained that Damon was a horrible cook. Ty got a kick out of that but said that Damon would soon learn to toss a salad. Neither Amanda nor Damon had a clue as to what that meant.

Tyreek fucked Amanda three more times between Saturday night and Sunday evening.

During lulls in the sexual activities, Ty would speak to the couple. He explained that Monday afternoon he would come for Amanda to get her tattoo. And while he said that he would not share her, that he wanted only his sperm fertilizing her eggs, Damon would be called upon to showcase his talents with other men. Only Black men, unless he's called upon to have sex with other white bois like him for the amusement of black men and the wives they now owned.

Damon went to work Monday, and Ty took Amanda to the tattoo parlor. Wearing only a transparent blouse and short skirt, Amanda lay on her back as the tattoo artist complimented Ty on his woman. Raising her skirt and baring her pussy, Amanda shivered as the black hands of the tattoo artist caressed her tummy and grazed her pussy. Asking where Ty would like the markings of ownership placed, Ty had his new possession get on her hands and knees.

With her skirt up around her waist, Amanda felt the hands of both men as Tyreek showed where he wanted the tattoo.

It was then that Amanda realized that it wasn't only her husband that was Ty's property but she too was his. Raising her face up, she glanced back at the artist before pulling Ty in for an open mouth kiss. She called him her darling and told him she is proud to be his married white bitch.

As the months passed until Liz would turn 18, Ty was good on his word. Amanda relished being shown off to the many black friends of Tyreek's and never lost her amazement of how eager Damon was to suck black cocks.

Ty would call and inform them that he had some friends dropping by and to make sure they were made to feel at home.

That meant that Amanda would dress sexy and Damon would be sure to wear sexy thong panties. He had asked Tyreek if thongs were permitted because he wanted to show off his tattoo.

Tyreek told him to shut the fuck up.

Slowly over the months Ty cemented his control over Damon. The final surrender of all things Damona had once thought about himself happened one evening while Amanda and Tyreek entertained a couple of Ty's homies.

Pulling Damon onto his lap, Ty pulled the front of Damon's panties down freeing his little pink boner. He used his thumb and two fingers to masturbate the sissy while the others watched. When Damon quickly ejaculated into Ty's big hand, Ty held his hand up and had Damon lap up his own watery shit.

That single act in and of its self-reduced Damon to the level of degradation and submission of the other white sissy husbands he would one day be introduced to.

The months passed quickly; at least for Damon they did. Liz was turning 18 and Tyreek and Amanda planned an intimate party for the pretty young lady. Until this day, Liz had been kept in the dark about her parents' new lifestyle though she had known of Ty's frequent visits and over-night stays.. As difficult as it was, the 3 adults made sure Liz would be surprised when the day she became of legal age.

Liz had the honor of selecting what her birthday diner would be and she opted for pizza. Damon was sent to pick up their order while Amanda and Ty worked on Liz.

At first, Liz was confused by what her mother was telling her about herself, her father, and Tyreek.

Liz, like her mother had engaged in some sexual activities but had never heard of sister wives. As Amanda explained their roles, Ty was sitting back listening and waiting for Damon to return.

Damon hurried home with the Hawaiian pizza but his mind was on this night's activities. Tonight, his man, his lover would receive the greatest gift Damon could present him with.

All eye were on Damon after he'd placed the pizza on the dining room able. A nod from Ty and Damon went upstairs to prepare himself. As he had done for Amanda, Damon stripped down to the coral-colored thong he was wearing. Brushing his now very long hair, Damon joined those waiting for him.

Liz could not believe her eyes. Her daddy was wearing panties and kneeling before Tyreek, a man she knew as a family friend.

When Amanda removed her clothing and joined Damon on her knees beside him, both asked if they could please their master.

Seeing her parents simultaneously sucking and licking the beautiful symbol of what being a man is all about, Liz was feeling herself drawn to the handsome man with the big cock.

Ty smiled at the beautiful young lady and motioned for her to come sit beside him. As she watched her parents lavish his cock with loving kisses and sensuous sucks, Ty spoke softly to her. Tyreek spoke of love, of commitment, devotion. He told her how long he had been waiting for this night.

Liz was flattered that this big handsome man wanted her and had waited for her to become a woman. When he asked if she would give herself to him, he had only to point out how happy her parents were.

On Ty's cue, Amanda and Damon rose. Taking their daughter by her hand, they led her to the master bedroom. Tyreek joined them and watched as mother and father helped their daughter out of her clothes.

They showed Lz their tattoos and told her how wonderful life could be serving a black man. How precious it would be that Ty would sire children with both mother and daughter.

Amanda presented Liz to Ty. Standing behind Liz, Amanda held the young lady's breasts out in an offering.

Ty took Liz in his strong arms and kissed her. Liz, who had gradually been aroused now made up her mind. Kissing the big man, Liz grasped his cock in her small white hand.

It was time. Damon helped his daughter position herself for Ty's mammoth cock. Tyreek wanted this moment to be burned into Damon's mind forever. Mounting the bed between Liz's open legs, Liz reached for Ty as Damon reached out for Ty's cock.

Amanda lay beside her daughter sucking on one distended nipple. Damon rubbed Ty's cock up and down Liz's moistening cunt. Ty told Damon to place his cock in in his daughter, an act not lost on the young woman. Her father and mother were giving her to Tyreek, just as they gave themselves.

Unaccustomed to cocks, Liz had only been exposed to the fumbling and quick to ejaculating pink dicks of white boys. Now she was being made a woman by a real man.

Amanda moved to allow the couple to copulate. Liz begged Ty to be gentle, to allow her to stretch with little pain. Ty obliged his prize and with Damon holding his balls as instructed, Ty slowly entered Liz.

Feeding Liz's ripe pussy slowly, Ty would push in a couple inches and pull back out until only the big helmet shaped head was in her. Then he'd push in going a little deeper. He repeated this process until he was balls deep in the young lady.

Liz began to sob. She was overcome with lust and passion she began to fuck back at her handsome lover. Her orgasms were quick to arrive and slow to recede. Her back arched; moans of pleasure filled the room as she welcomed her black lover into her womb.

Ty took Liz by her head and turned her to face her mother. Amanda met her daughters' look of passion as she placed her lips to her daughters. The two women kissed and shared tongues just as Tyreek wanted.

Damon was having trouble holding the balls of the man who was claiming his daughter as his while Ty's tempo began to increase.

When Tyreek asked Liz if she wanted him to put a baby in her, Amanda urged her daughter to accept the fact that she was now Tyreek's woman, just as she was. "Give him a baby, dear. Give our man a child."

When Liz looked up at her lover, Ty would see that she was his. Liz surrendered to the black man whose cock was making her a woman. "Yes, Ty, please."

"Please what baby girl?"

"Fuck me. Fuck me and put a baby in me."

Damon felt the flood of potent sperm as Tyreek emptied his balls in his daughter. Feeling so much a part of the breeding ceremony, Damon climaxed in his panty at the same time Tyreek fucked a black baby up his daughter's willing cunt.

Liz became a sister wife to Ty. Together with her mom and dad, she would become his property, marked with the same tattoo.

Damon, who slept alone on the guest bedroom now added another drawer filled with his daughter's panties. He would proudly wear them for the many black cocks he would be called upon to service.

Hearing the cries of the two black babies, Damon woke up and tended to the boy and girl. Ty had Damon quit his job to become their full-time nanny. Damon now completely feminized, wore her uniform of extremely short white skirts and blouses, red thong panties, garter belt with white hose, and white nurse style shoes. A little white nurse's cap complemented his new look.

Liz and Amanda were now providing for the family doing God only knows what Tyreek had them doing.

Hope you all enjoyed Damon's growth as a contributing member of a growing society of feminized white bois.

12