Dan and Cock Socket Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fat man had a disappointed look on his face. "That's too bad," he murmured. "I know more than a few guys who'd pay to get a piece of this pussy."

"No need to pay," Dan told him. Mr. Palmer was a little startled that Dan had actually heard him over the other noises in the room. Mr. Johnson's hips were slapping loudly against Janie's tender flesh and Janie herself was loudly choking on her father's cock.

"What?!!" the landlord asked incredulously.

"Look at her tattoo," Dan said in response.

Mr. Palmer reluctantly pulled his straining prick out of her tight warm hole. He'd seen the tattoo above her ass before but hadn't looked closely enough at it to read the fine print. Her legs were raised up high enough that the tattoo was exposed but it was upside down so Mr. Palmer bent down for a closer look with tilted head. He studied it for a minute reading silently to himself then abruptly straightened up and looked at Dan. "That's all it takes?" he asked hardly believing.

"Yep," Dan confirmed nodding his head. "But remember, I told you that you have to stay away from Janie, and that you don't be allowed back in the house."

"Yeah," Mr. Palmer said thinking, "but if I see her somewhere else..."

"Exactly," Dan said. "The only caveat is if our son is with her. She won't say, 'No' but she will have to make it for a later time," he explained.

Mr. Palmer looked thoughtful for a moment and then smiled while he fisted his cock back into her pussy. Cock Socket squealed, excited by the conversation and happy to have a cock back in her cunt. The thought of this fat disgusting man randomly coming up to her and demanding sex filled her mind and started her toes tingling again. She wouldn't be able to tell him, "No," and she loved being treated like an object like he was doing. It didn't hurt that he had a nice cock too.

Janie coughed hard as her dad's prick hit the back of her throat. She didn't think he could get it up so soon after cumming but he was hard as steel. She could taste the mixture of her juices and his cum along her tongue as he pulled her mouth down on it over and over again. He forced his cock deep each time and held it there for several seconds until her stomach started to heave. It distracted from the cock moving in and out of her pussy which actually felt pretty good now that she had received a load of cum lubrication from her dad.

Her dad chuckled whenever she gagged. At first she thought he was just being cruel but then she realized he and Mr. Johnson were talking. With great concentration she was able to hear and pay attention to what the two men were saying. It seems that when she coughed and gagged it made every muscle in her body tense including those in her pussy. It apparently felt real good to Mr. Johnson and she noticed that every time it happened her ex-boyfriend's father would pound into her pussy harder as long as it lasted.

Despite her revulsion of the men fucking her, Janie had to admit that when Mr. Johnson rammed into her hard and fast it felt really good. She was starting to feel nice and warm in her crotch and her entire body began to flush. Her breathing became haggard and not just because her dad was still choking her with his cock. She didn't want to cum, not with these two, but there was nothing she could do about it. It overtook her suddenly causing her to cry out with a primal scream from deep in her throat. She could hear her dad and Mr. Johnson laughing as she came. Her father smoothed her hair down as her face turned red and her body tensed the he pushed her open mouth back down over his erect cock.

Mr. Johnson humped into her a few more times before he gasped and filled her tight pussy with a load of cum. After resting for a moment and letting his cock soak in the warm wet confines of her cunt, he backed off and patted her ass affectionately. "That's some good pussy!" he exclaimed to everyone.

Mr. Palmer had just finished unloading for the first time into Cock Socket's juicy quim. He was torn between having a go at Janie or remaining with the more voluptuous Cock Socket. Mr. Douglas made the decision for him as the math teacher shuffled over to Janie as if in a trance. Mr. Palmer looked at Cock Socket's fuckable mouth that the other man had abandoned and sauntered over to it with his cock in hand dripping the combined cum from both of them.

As he approached her head she eagerly opened her mouth and beckoned him closer with her eyes. He wasted no time and fisted his growing erection into her waiting mouth and pushed it in deep. Her eyes bulged with excitement as she slurped on the filthy cum covered pole. He took her face in his hands to hold it still and then started fucking her mouth like it was a pussy. Cock Socket gagged a bit every time the tip hit the back of her throat but this was treatment she was used to, treatment she enjoyed.

She kept her mouth open for him and pushed her tongue out of her mouth so that his cock would have more room to go down her throat. She loved tasting both of them on his slimy member, loved the way his fat sweaty belly hung over her face and smeared sweat on her forehead every time he shoved his prick up to the hilt in her mouth, and she loved the forceful way that he used her. He was just the kind of guy that she enjoyed most when her Master forced her to have sex with strangers.

Mr. Douglas stood at Janie's backend holding his penis and pondering the choices before him. On the one hand he had the young woman's pussy which had been the subject of so many of his masturbatory fantasies but now covered and seeping the cum of two other men; on the other hand he had her relatively pristine asshole nestled between the firm globes of her backside and slightly gaping in invitation because of the young woman's position.

The choice was difficult but he finally made up his mind and nestled the tip of his long thin cock against the rubbery flesh of her dark backdoor. With one hand on her hip he pushed forward and found the dry hole resisted him. He pushed harder and heard a loud grunt come from Janie's open mouth as the head gained a little bit of entry. He stopped and held himself there not wanting to hurt the girl he had pined after during her time in his class.

After a moment during which time he could feel her body stop quivering he pushed forward a little more and managed to lodge the head of his prick in the ultra-tight hole. It felt like her dark passage was tearing at his dick it was so tight but he grit his teeth and powered forward through the pain. He knew it was painful for her too, he could hear her open-mouthed cries, but at that point he didn't care. All he cared about was burying his aching cock fully into her tight rectum.

Janie knew it was Mr. Douglas assaulting her ass and her face burned with shame as well as pain. At one time she would have welcomed him with open arms but now that she had met her Master she no longer held an attraction for him but as her thoughts drifted to the past she felt embarrassed all over again. She wasn't sophisticated enough back then to act on her schoolgirl crush and her reaction when he had asked her had partly been because she was uncertain how to respond to his advances. Now that he was finally fucking her ass she wasn't certain how she felt about him.

She didn't feel the revulsion she experienced with her father and Mr. Johnson and she could almost forget that it was her dad's cock invading her mouth over and over again. She knew the pain would be temporary; she actually enjoyed getting fucked in the ass, and her Master's cock was much thicker than Mr. Douglas's. She could feel every inch of it as it tore up her unlubricated asshole. Her flesh yielded to his assault and she was grateful for the slimness of his cock.

It became easier for Mr. Douglas the more of his cock he shoved up her rectum. It was only tight at the point of entry and now that the sensitive head was passed that point it didn't hurt as much. At least it didn't hurt for him; he could hear Janie's cries get a little more intense the further his cock went. "God damn," he muttered under his breath as he sawed his cock in and out of her tight hole. This was beyond anything he had ever imagined.

He was sweating profusely and he grit his teeth in determination. He wanted to be right up in her when he came; he wanted to be balls deep in her tight little asshole when he filled her with the cum churning in his nuts. He stared down at where his member was disappearing inside her still not quite believing it was happening. Somewhere in the back of his mind he noticed that there was no blood and he was pleased. He was beyond being concerned about her pain but he had no desire to permanently injure her. If he had known how many times her Master had stretched her sphincter with his much thicker cock he wouldn't have worried.

Dan watched the teacher sodomize the young woman for a few minutes and decided that it looked like fun and wanted a bit of ass himself. Luckily Mr. Johnson decided to take a breather and Cock Socket's bottom half was unoccupied. She was still getting face-fucked by Mr. Palmer and couldn't see anything around his heavy balls and flopping gut so when she felt her Master's cock nosing around her anus she was taken by surprise but pleasantly so. She moaned around the cock in her mouth as the head of her Master's cock easily opened her often used sphincter.

Cock Socket's anus was dry but Dan easily pressed his thick member in up to the balls with one thrust. It was still very tight, her ass always was, but it had been stretched so often that the sphincter muscle naturally relaxed when a dick pressed against it. Cock Socket moaned in contentment around the dick lodged down her throat. She always loved taking a dick up the ass, especially her Master's. She knew he would be brutal; using her for his own pleasure and caring little for hers. If he went slow it would be because her ass was tearing at his cock, not out of concern for her comfort. She liked it that way.

Dan held her by the waist and started quickly driving his hips back and forth while at the same time pulling her suspended body back to meet his. He and Mr. Palmer got into a good rhythm so that every time she swung back towards the fat landlord he was driving his thick meat down her throat as he fucked her face. Cock Socket felt like she was in heaven as the two men treated her the way she liked best, like an object, like a piece of meat, a fucktoy for their pleasure.

Mr. Palmer suddenly pulled his cock out of her mouth and her mind cried out in disappointment. But only for a moment as the fat man took a short step forward and buried her face between his hanging balls and ass crack. Cock Socket sucked first one and then the other of his sweaty nuts reveling in their salty filthiness. She snaked her tongue out and wormed it between his ass cheeks as she slobbered all over his balls. The man obviously hadn't washed himself before he came over and she loved it.

Janie struggled for breath as her dad lifted her up off his choking cock. Her throat was getting sore and her lips felt stretched and sore from his abuse. More than that, he was distracting from what was turning out to be an otherwise enjoyable ass fuck from Mr. Douglas. Her former teacher was stroking his cock in and out of her tight backside quickly but pleasurably. The pain had gone and he wasn't brutalizing her like the others. His hands on her hips were almost gentle and his cock was slim enough that it wasn't stretching her painfully.

She moaned out her pleasure while she tried to suck in as much air as she could. She wanted to convey to Mr. Douglas how good he was making her feel. She wanted him to put his hands all over her body, to caress her the way she used to daydream about as a student in his class. Maybe she could make her Master reconsider letting him visit her again. She wouldn't mind having sex with Mr. Douglas now that he'd had her. She wanted to cry out his name but with her mouth held open what came out was unintelligible.

Her dad thought she was trying to say something to him so he laughed and patted her on the head before lowering her once more. This time he didn't just hold her down, he lodged the tip of his cock in her throat and then jerked her up and down quickly but not all the way so that he fucked her throat with his cock. Janie was certain she was going to puke all over her father's lap; she could feel the bile rising up her throat. But just when she thought she couldn't take any more, he pulled her down hard against his crotch. She could feel his cock swell and pulse as it spit its thick fluid straight down to her stomach and his hips bucked up towards her face mashing her lips and nose into his wiry pubic hair.

As soon as he stopped pumping her with cum he released her and she popped back up coughing with cum spraying from her mouth and dripping out of her nose. Her dad got up off the bench a little concerned that she still might puke all over him. She heaved for a few moments but managed to keep everything else down.

While she coughed and spluttered, Mr. Douglas was treated to the most exquisite sensations as her pulsing anus squeezed and milked his throbbing cock as he continued to plunge it in and out of her. It was more than he could bear and after a few strokes he was spewing his own cum deep within her tightly clutching asshole. Jet after jet of hot sticky cum burst forth from the tip of his prick and filled her bowels to overflowing. He reluctantly extracated his member from her ass and backed away. Now that he was finished and his lust had abated he felt bad about what he'd done, however he didn't have much time to think about it as he was rudely shouldered out of the way by the fat disgusting landlord.

After watching both women being sodomized, Mr. Palmer wanted some of the same. He would have preferred the ass of the more voluptuous Cock Socket but it was occupied. So when Janie's ass became available he wasted no time in approaching the skinny young woman. The teacher was still standing there when he saddled over so he nudged him out of the way. His cock was hard and ready after being revived by Cock Socket's oral attentions.

Her asshole was still twitching as her rectum started to close and a veritable river of the teacher's cum was flowing from the dark opening but Mr. Palmer didn't mind. The whores he frequented charged more for anal and he rarely had the extra money to spare so this was going to be a treat for him. He lined up his hard meat with her cum soaked hole and shoved it in with one thrust. "Fuuuuuuck," he groaned. "This little bitch is tight!" he exclaimed to no one in particular. He still would have rather had his dick in Cock Socket but Janie was a good second best.

Janie didn't need to hear his voice to know it was her old landlord who was fucking her; the fat belly rubbing against her lower back and the stale smell of sweat told her that much. Of course the disgusting man had to have a thicker cock than Mr. Douglas. She wasn't like her fellow slave Cock Socket; she didn't get off on being degraded so getting sodomized by the sleazy man didn't appeal to her. At least Mr. Douglas's cum made the path for his thick member easier. Something else to be thankful to her former teacher for.

Mr. Palmer had a tight grip on her waist as he started sawing his short thick cock in and out of her anus. Janie's dad was watching the action enviously while Mr. Johnson had ambled over to Cock Socket to have his dick sucked. Cock Socket was happy to clean the older man's cock and balls for him and reveled in the musky taste. Janie was surprised to see Mr. Palmer taking a seat on the bench in front of her. She resigned herself to receive another face fucking but instead her former teacher started caressing her face and even kissing the tears from her cheeks. She was grateful for the kindness but most appreciative of the rest he gave her throat while he sat there. She knew that if he got up her dad would be back shoving his cock in her mouth again while he waited for her ass to be free. Mr. Douglas stayed with her though and she silently thanked him in her head and tried to express her gratitude with her eyes.

Dan watched some of the interactions with amusement as he continued to slide his cock in and out of Cock Socket's anus. God he loved fucking her; she was the perfect woman and slave. Janie was turning out to be a good slave too and he was proud of her. Her dad was obsessed and Dan decided it was a good idea to restrict his access to her after the session was finished. He wasn't so sure about the other three. Mr. Johnson certainly got off on fucking his son's former girlfriend but was he unhealthily obsessed? Mr. Douglas seemed to genuinely care for her and Mr. Palmer didn't seem to care at all other than she had convenient holes to put his cock into.

He sighed as he sank up her ass to the balls and held it there tightly. It was unfortunate he had to make the same deal with all of them. He felt it was necessary at the time in order to keep the peace during their session. If one or more had different rules it could have caused complications. But there was nothing that said he couldn't change his mind later. As he watched Mr. Palmer plow her tight little ass with enthusiasm he made up his mind.

Dan grunted as he slammed into Cock Socket over and over. He could hear her moaning in pleasure around the dick in her mouth. He allowed that warm wonderful feeling to creep into his groin and from there spread throughout his body. When it eventually became too much for him, he released everything he had deep into Cock Socket's bowels with a possessive growl.

Mr. Palmer heard Dan finish and as much as he wanted to stick his own cock in Cock Socket's luscious backside, he couldn't bring himself to stop fucking Janie's tight gripping anus. He believed Cock Socket's would feel better somehow, but Janie's was good enough...good enough to make him cum. He jackhammered his hips at her prostrate ass marveling at how tight and hot she was. If he had known her ass was this good he would have given her a better offer before.

He was very close to cumming himself, something until then he wouldn't have thought possible. He wasn't used to fucking and cumming more than once a day. Of course he could masturbate all day and cum multiple times given the chance. The way the two slaves were restrained and displayed made it more like masturbation than fucking another woman, even the whores he frequented. They had been reduced to holes for them to sate their lust in; he didn't feel the need to care about pleasing them or their wants and needs. He found it rather freeing.

Before he knew it the growing excitement in his balls overcame him and he was spewing their contents deep in her colon. He held her waist while he emptied his nuts into her and when he was finished he pulled his shrinking cock out with a loud 'plop'. Her asshole was gaping obscenely and his cum ran out like a river.

"That looks like it was good," her dad commented.

"It was...it was," Mr. Palmer murmured in agreement.

Amazingly, Rick was sporting another hard-on. "Viagra is a wonderful thing," the older man said to Dan's questioning state. Rick was already getting behind his daughter now that Mr. Palmer was out of the way. Mr. Johnson seemed content with getting his blowjob from Cock Socket while Mr. Douglas remained on the bench comforting Janie and watching her father with a look of undisguised disgust. He whispered something to Janie but Dan wasn't sure the young woman understood him or if she was still even aware of what was happening. Her eyes were glazed over and drool was falling from her open mouth uncontrollably. She wasn't making much noise anymore either other than quiet grunts as she was buttfucked.

Her dad, Rick, didn't waste any time fisting his own cock up her poop-chute. He sank in right up to the balls on the slick cum from her two previous ass fucks. "God this hole's tight...and hot," he commented as he started sawing in and out of her butt hole. Janie still wasn't alert and Dan walked over to her head to check on her. Mr. Douglas was making sure she was breathing at the same time providing her comfort. She was more alert than Dan thought, just her former teacher had managed to calm her considerably so that she was much more relaxed and not responding to her revulsion to her father. He managed to catch her eye and he thought that if she could have smiled she would have even though she had to have known it was her dad whose cock was plugging her was at the moment.