Dan and Cock Socket Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janie felt better than she had all evening. Mr. Douglas kept telling her how beautiful she was and how good she was doing. It made her feel good. She no longer had a crush on him but the memory of it was enough to have great affection for him. As he was fucking her she realized that she only enjoyed it because of her past attraction to him and that wasn't the way it should be. Her Master had taught her that the owner of the cock didn't matter; the only thing that mattered was that she should please it. Realization, and Mr. Douglas's assurances, helped her calm. She still hated her dad, but the thought that he was ramming his cock over and over into her tight little ass didn't make her want to puke anymore.

She would have laughed if she could. Her father was trying to be cruel with his hard thrusts but his cock was nothing compared to the one that had recently been back there or her Master's which she had gotten used to. He could have possibly hurt her had he gone first but now she was open and the hard thrusts actually felt good.

"This one's good with her mouth," Mr. Johnson commented to Mr. Palmer who had wandered over and started playing with Cock Socket's erect nipples. Cock Socket was still working over Mr. Johnson's cock with her mouth and tongue while Mr. Palmer's cock was still drooping and dripping cum. "I can't believe she cleaned it off right out of the other one's ass," he continued. Mr. Palmer had one hand pulling her nipples and let the other hand drift down to her juicy pussy. Mr. Johnson followed the other man's hand with his eyes and pulled his hard cock away from her mouth. "Have her clean your cock," he said to the fat man. "She'll bring it back to life. I'm gonna have a go at her ass like I did the other one."

Mr. Palmer was only too happy to have his prick back in the luscious woman's mouth. "Give it to me," Cock Socket said to him as he approached. She took it into her mouth eagerly, reveling in the filthiness of it. Mr. Palmer was looking down at her face watching her clean him when she let out a loud moan. He looked up and saw Mr. Johnson holding her with his cock buried to the balls in her plush ass.

"You like that cock in your ass?" Mr. Palmer asked her as he tweaked one of her nipples again.

"Yesssss," she hissed momentarily releasing his cock as she arched her back to push back against Mr. Johnson. "I love cock...I love all cock! Give them all to me!"

Mr. Palmer chuckled and put his dick back into her mouth and slowly pushed it forward until his balls were touching her upper lip. He held it there for several seconds. Cock Socket didn't cough or choke but looked up at him around his heavy ballsack with lust in her eyes. He slowly pulled it back out never letting his eyes leave hers. When just the tip was still in her mouth he paused and then slowly pushed it back in.

Mr. Johnson was enjoying her ass as much as possible. He pounded his cock in and out hard, his heavy balls slapping loudly against the crack of her ass. "God, this is one hot slut!" he commented enthusiastically. Cock Socket felt proud that he was enjoying her so much. Her ass tightened around his cock as an orgasm ripped through her body. "Oh, God! She's cumming...cumming on my cock!" He barely got the words out before his own orgasm hit. His cock jerked and pulsed in her tightly gripping asshole but he could tell there wasn't much coming out. He was drained.

Hearing Mr. Johnson finish triggered Rick's orgasm and he came inside his own daughter's ass. But like Mr. Johnson by this time his cock was jerking but not much was coming out. It didn't matter to him though as long as he was getting off. He pulled out of her clinging ass and backed away with a contented sigh.

The older guys were getting worn out. They weren't twenty anymore and even with Viagra keeping their dicks up the rest of their bodies couldn't keep up. Both Rick and Mr. Johnson took a breather while Mr. Palmer switched from Cock Socket's mouth to her anus. Dan watched the fat landlord fuck her ass for awhile and then went to check the cameras. Everything looked good and the video he had captured was excellent.

The old guys rested for almost half an hour. Even Mr. Palmer took a breather after he filled Cock Socket's ass with a load of his cum. After that the three men went back at it. By the time their four hours were up Dan doubted any one of them would be getting an erection for a couple of days. He himself had quite a sore dick and was fully satisfied.

He didn't release Janie and Cock Socket until after he had escorted the other men out. Both slaves were tired and sore but he made them kneel in the dungeon with their hands crossed behind their head, elbows wide, chests out, and legs spread. Cum was drying on both of their thighs and their cunts and asses were inflamed and raw looking.

"Janie," Dan addressed her, "you did very well tonight." He reached into a small bag and produced a plain silver collar. "I am accepting you into my service," he said placing the collar around her neck. She wanted to look down at it but had to stay in the position she was in. "I have a new name for you too," he said. "From now on you shall be called Open Holes." Her face beamed with a wide smile. Cock Socket, however wasn't smiling. She was feeling a little jealous but managed to hide the irritation on her face. She never received a collar.

Dan had already been prepared for this though. He reached down into the bag and pulled out another collar. Cock Socket noticed that it looked just like her wedding ring but larger. Her heart was beating rapidly as Dan placed it around her neck. "And for my first slave, and the love of my life," he said quietly and sincerely.

He let them move around after that. Open Holes wearily got to her feet but Cock Socket remained kneeling admiring her collar. "Master," Cock Socket began, "may I give you a blowjob?" Dan wasn't sure he could cum again but she was so sincere with her request that he couldn't deny her. He stepped up to her, still nude, and presented his limp cock to her. She attacked it with loving ferocity; swallowing it down to the root and slobbering over its entire length. His cock hardened quickly in her mouth and Dan's head rocked back as he let out a sigh.

Open Holes stood there watching the lewd display feeling the love between them. "Master?" she questioned. Dan looked over at her with a look of pure bliss on his face. "Will you let Mr. Douglas visit me?"

Dan looked back down at Cock Socket as he answered. "I think that will be acceptable," he answered, "under one condition: Mr. Johnson and Mr. Palmer will also be able to visit you." He looked back over at her to judge her reaction. She still had the smile on her face. She was so excited to be able to see Mr. Douglas that she would have been willing to accept almost anything in exchange.

"Thank you, Master!" she said enthusiastically.

She hugged him tightly up top while Cock Socket still bobbed her head up and down on his cock. Surprisingly he could feel his balls start to warm with an impending orgasm. He gripped her hair with one hand and threw his head back and roared as cum burst unbelievably hard from the tip of his cock. It pulsed almost painfully in her mouth as volley after volley shot out. When it was finally done, Cock Socket sucked lovingly on the softening member and then let it fall limply from her mouth.