Dan’s Tale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beryl had never even considered that a man's nipples might be sensitive like her own. She slid her fingers to each of Dan's nipples and lightly circled them. It was a surprise that they hardened under her touch. Her lips closed over one, her tongue teasing the nub into greater arousal.

Beryl could hardly control her trembling fingers as she fumbled to release Dan's belt. He placed his hands over hers and smiled encouragement. He moved his hands to side of her head and drew Beryl into a soft, searching kiss. He moved his lips to her ear and licked it gently. "Well done Beryl. Keep going, take off my trousers."

Steadier fingers now pulled the belt free and released the top buttons to allow Dan's trousers to slide, Beryl pushed his underpants in the same direction. She gasped as his erection snapped out of confinement to quiver to attention, ready for action. Beryl's fingers wrapped around the hot flesh.

"Oh Dan, so lovely, so hard. You really are a darling boy!"

Dan smiled as he wrapped his arms around her. "Come to bed Beryl, let's make babies!"

Beryl quivered nervously but smiled up at Dan as she ran her hands down the smooth skin of his naked back. "Yes please Dan."

She lay in the centre of the bed, her eyes fixed on Dan's erect penis as he climbed alongside her. She reached out a hand and gently cupped his scrotum. Looking up into his face she whispered "Thank you Dan, please empty these lovely balls into my womb." She giggled, embarrassed and excited.

Dan leaned down and kissed her softly on the lips. He moved slowly down her body trailing soft kisses across her breasts and tummy until he was once again in her aromatic bush. He climbed between her legs and caressed her thighs. His thumbs barely touched her labia at first but without her realising Dan had prised the outer lips open. His tongue licked firmly from bottom to top.

Beryl gasped and thrust her hips harder into Dan's face. "Oh my God Dan, please do that again!"

Ever the attentive lover Dan repeated the action numerous times. Sometimes softly with just the tip of his tongue, sometimes more assertively with the tongue flattened across the breadth of Beryl's vagina. Beryl marked her first orgasm by closing her thighs tightly around Dan's ears and literally rose to her second as she raised her hips higher and higher. She dropped to the bed, her entrapping legs flopping wide open as she gasped for breath. Dan was pretty short of puff too having worked hard in an enclosed environment!

He slowly moved up her sweating, trembling body and placed his throbbing erection just at the entrance to her vagina. Beryl gasped at the touch and tried to draw him inside. Dan took one of her hands and placed on his cock saying "You put it in when you are ready, OK?"

She needed no further encouragement as her eager fingers pulled him firmly inside. Dan shuffled his knees forward sending his erection slowly deeper into the tight pussy. Beryl gasped "It's been so long. Dan you're so big I can't believe how wonderful it feels."

Dan held himself as deep as possible as their public bones crushed together, their pubic hair combining into a thick thatch above their union. As Beryl's body accepted his intrusion Dan slowly withdrew and re-entered. Beryl gasped, her head lolling to one side. Almost imperceptibly Dan's speed increased and after a few minutes he was driving hard, sending Beryl's body further up the bed until her head bumping against the wooden bed-head stopped further sliding.

Beryl gasped every time their bodies crashed together; each gasp louder and more forceful until she was virtually shouting "Yes, yes" on every driving stroke. Their combined climax was a combination of a long scream from Beryl and an anguished groan from Dan. He held himself deep and tight as his sperm was driven towards the waiting egg. Keeping his thighs under her bottom Dan closed her thighs and embraced the folded legs to his chest.

Beryl slowly recovered and was surprised to find his penis still lodged inside her throbbing vagina.

Dan murmured "Sshh, don't move, let the little swimmers get going."

Beryl giggled "I'm not going anywhere. I don't think I'm capable of movement right now."

Dan flexed his semi-hard cock and saw her reaction. He smiled "How was that for starters Mrs S?"

"Don't get formal on me young man; we've been fully introduced, even fully integrated!" She sighed as she continued "That was, without any doubt, the most amazing sexual experience of my life; not that I've had many as you may understand."

"Yes. I guess it has been a long time since you had a penis inside you. But don't worry this one will stay for most of the day. What time will Penelope be home?"

Beryl smiled naughtily. "Just imagine if she came home and found us like this!" As she giggled her body became aware of Dan's hardening cock. "Dan, is that you growing inside me again?"

"It could be me or your new baby! Anyway what about Penny, I guess it will be late afternoon. Do you want me out of here by then?"

"I don't want you 'out of there' ever again you gorgeous boy. Just settle for permanent residence inside my aching pussy. Can you do me again soon? Oh your dick seems as hard as a policeman's truncheon already." She gasped as Dan slowly withdrew until just the head was blocking her passage.

Again he started the long slow crescendo. After several minutes Beryl was floating on a cloud of sheer pleasure. She moaned her encouragement, her hips matching thrust for thrust with her young lover's pounding. The inevitable explosion of final passions left them both exhausted. Dan fell forward, gathered Beryl in his arms and rolled so that she was on top.

"Close your legs Beryl, keep the juices inside." When her legs were along his own Dan pulled a sheet over their bodies. "Time for a little rest and recuperation, don't you think?"

"Let's stay here a while Dan then I'll make lunch when we've recovered." Beryl murmured into his chest.

Within minutes they were both asleep.

Dan awoke to find his nipple being licked. "Ah, awake are we young man? Did you know that your cock twitches inside me while you are asleep?" She tightened her internal muscles causing a squelch of juices to fart from her vagina. She giggled. "This is so delicious, your cock is happily hard again and my quim is overflowing with bubbling nectar. Yours and mine all whisked together oozing quietly onto those lovely balls of yours."

Dan peered at the bedside clock. "Do you realise that my dick has been docked inside you for almost two hours?" he said into her hair. She shook her head, "No but I don't care. You can't have it back yet so what do you think of that?"

"I guess I could complain to the management but she'd only tell me 'to live with it!' Maybe I should make the most of my opportunity!"

Beryl raised her head and kissed him. "Quite right, just stay there and let me ride you. Is that allowed?"

"Be my guest but I warn you I'll be holding on to your beautiful breasts to make sure you don't fall off."

"How could I fall off when I'm held on by that hard spike of yours, but perhaps holding on might be a good precaution."

Without losing his cock inside her pussy she leaned up and placed a nipple to his lips. She gasped as he took it deeply into his mouth and sucked on it. She pulled it from him and pushed herself upright settling down onto his hips with a deep wriggle.

Dan flexed his cock. She playfully slapped his chest. "Don't rush me, I'm savouring every moment." Dan could see the concentration on her face as she slowly rose. He looked down between them at his stiff, slimy penis as it emerged then slowly disappeared again.

Beryl brought herself to a quiet orgasm with a blissful smile on her lips but kept up the slow rise and fall. Dan played with her lush breasts, tweaking the nipples hard as she orgasmed. After a few more minutes she fell forward onto Dan's chest. "I'm exhausted Dan, I didn't realise how unfit I am. I think I need help please."

"Your wish is my command my lady. Let's try this."

Dan moved some pillows alongside him and lifted Beryl off to lay face down on the pillows. He climbed behind her and gently folded her legs forward until her knees were alongside the pillows cushioning her breasts. He sat behind her and teased her flooded pussy with his fingers then inserted his stiff cock until his hips pressed her buttocks.

Shifting his position he entered her at varying angles getting different reactions from his lover. She almost passed out when spent several minutes pressing down from a high angle grinding his cockhead on her g-spot. He had to stop before his own climax grew too close. He reverted to straight in out deep thrusts. His hips rhythmically slapped her bottom until he finally erupted, again pressing himself deep inside her. After a while he slumped over the crouched Beryl and rolled so that he held her wrapped in his arms and legs.

They slumbered again.

Sometime later Dan was awoken by Beryl kissing his back as he lay flat out on the bed. She leaned forward squashing her breasts onto his back. "Come on my beautiful lover man, I've prepared a bath and I need my back scrubbed." She rolled off, pulling him towards the bathroom.

Dan followed and obediently climbed into the warm soapy water. Beryl slid in front and leaned back against him. Dan's hands cushioned her floating breasts his fingers gently tweaking her nipples.

"How do you feel Beryl, not too sore I hope? Remember we have two more days of this!"

"You are such a considerate lover Dan, how could I ever get uncomfortable."

They bathed, dried and, with towels wrapped around their bodies went downstairs to eat lunch. They chatted lightly as they ate. Beryl thanked Dan for his help with Penelope and repeated what Mister S had told him.

"It would be nice to continue her dance lessons Dan but we mustn't let her form any strong attachments to you. You understand that don't you?"

"Of course Beryl. Anyway I'll be in the army very soon, I've been expecting my call-up papers every day. Once they come I'll only have a few weeks before I have to join up."

"What a shame Dan. That means we have to make this few days work their magic, we may not have another chance. Now, if you've eaten enough let's get back to business."

The afternoon played out like the morning only in a more relaxed atmosphere. Dan helped Beryl to tidy the bedroom and remake the bed with fresh sheets before they went downstairs.

"Dan. Thank you for today, you've been wonderful. I was so worried that we might not work together but everything was simply marvellous." She kissed him lightly on the lips. "You were wonderful Dan, let's get you home so I can be back before Penny comes in."

That evening the phone rang in Dan's home. It was Mister S. He thanked Dan profusely and reported how happy his wife seemed this evening. He went on to explain that Dan's absence had to be put down as 'personal leave' to deal with a family matter. Such absence was unpaid but Mister S assured Dan that he would be re-imbursed with a personal cheque.

The second day was similar to the first except that Beryl was more relaxed. At the end of the day Dan stayed for tea and gave Penelope another dance lesson. He could sense that she was falling for him so he introduced the topic of his long-term relationship with his usual dance partner. Penny was obviously disappointed and, thankfully, didn't ask too many searching questions. She did promise to write to him while he was away in the army. Dan knew that there was a hidden in case your relationship breaks up!'

The final session followed the expected pattern. Dan was exhausted and Beryl radiant by the end of their third day!

.....

Back at work on the next day Dan fended off questions from Jean explaining that the family problem had been thoroughly solved. At lunchtime Dan was surprised to see that the rest room furniture had been replaced, walls painted, a new carpet laid and the lighting improved. Mister S came in as Dan was surveying the changes.

"Quite a difference don't you think Dan my boy?"

"Certainly is sir, thanks a lot."

"Nonsense lad, we should have had this improved ages ago. I'm only sorry it wasn't done before now." Mister S looked over his shoulder then continued quietly "Come and see me at the end of the day please Dan." As he turned to leave Jean was coming in.

"I think Dan noticed the difference Jean." He quipped as he stood back to let her enter.

Once she was sure that the boss was out of hearing she said "You wouldn't believe the change in that man over the past couple of days Dan. He's been joking, giving praise and even laughing off mistakes like he never has before!"

"Wow, that's great," replied Dan. "Maybe he's had some good news like being voted captain of the golf club!"

"Could be Dan. Whatever it is let's hope it continues, it's so refreshing to be treated like humans rather than robots! Anyway what's your news, everything OK now at home?"

Dan waved the remains of his ham sandwich in a positive manner as he chewed on his mouthful. He swallowed. "Sorry Jean, mum says not to talk with my mouth full! Yes, all's well that ends well as they say."

"How's the dance lessons going with the boss's daughter? Is she making progress?"

"She was very nervous to start but soon got into the swing of things. I think she could be a good dancer if she continues but she probably has lots of other interests."

"By the way Dan, your mum just phoned during her lunch break. She says an official looking letter arrived just as she was leaving this morning. Is that what I think it is?"

"Probably Jean. I've been expecting my call up papers for some time. I guess that's what it will be. I think my days are numbered around here so make the most of me while you can!"

"Oh no, that means training up another junior all over again." She rose and started leaving. "Why not just tell them you are needed here!"

"Thanks Jean, I don't think they will accept that as a valid excuse."

Later, when the other staff had left Dan knocked on the manager's door.

"Come in Dan. Everybody gone?" He acknowledged Dan's affirmative nod. "Here lad," he pushed a cheque across the desk "Your missing wages."

Dan picked it up and gasped. "Sorry sir that's too much, it's more than I get for a month's salary, not three days!"

Mister S waved dismissively. "Dan, my wife is a changed person. She's relaxed, friendly, loving and looking forward positively. You've earned every penny and I can tell you that there's another one like that if we get the news we hope for . . er you know . . in a month or two's time."

"That's wonderful Mister S, thank you very much. We could do with a bit extra at home so this will do very nicely. Thanks a lot."

"Jean says there might be some bad news waiting for you, maybe your call-up papers?"

"I expect so sir, I'll confirm on Monday."

"OK lad, thanks for everything you've done for us, off you go and take care of your mum."

At home Dan found the expected demand for his presence at the army medical the following week. His mother commiserated with a long hug.

"We knew it was coming Dan, we're going to miss you loads."

"It's OK mum, don't cry I'm not gone yet and I'll be home on leave before you know it."

....

The next few weeks were busy. Dan passed the medical and enjoyed the paper tests. He later received notification to join the Intelligence Corps to start his basic training.

At the end of six hard weeks in the army Dan was allowed home on a week-end pass for the first time.

His mother and aunt greeted him, smothering him with love and affection. They were amazed at how fit he looked but were less keen on his short back and sides haircut!

After a wonderful meal his lovers took him to bed and rode him to an exhausted sleep.

They were sitting at the kitchen table when he emerged the next morning wearing nothing but a big smile. He enjoyed breakfast and their constant sexual teasing.

When he finished Gloria, still naked, sat across the table and said, "Dan, we have two bits of news for you." She waited until he nodded his full attention. "Mr S called to say that his wife is pregnant."

"Wow, that's great Mum. What's the other news?"

She pointed across to her naked sister who smiled as she stroked her white belly.

"So is Angela!"

*****

To be continued