All Comments on 'Dana'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
mexbearlllmexbearlllover 14 years ago
great!!!!!!!!!!!

Simply great story, and just the right way of putting the story in my mind,I could realy imgine it....realy like this subject/storyline. hope you continue?????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
awsome

please continue with more of the same ........

blackfenblackfenover 14 years ago
very good

very much enjoyed it..please continue

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 14 years ago
over all good premise for a storyline

The writing seemed to be a little juvenile to me, and a little hard to read. Not too believable. All in all it is erotic in parts,but seemed to have a very slow forward progress. A lot of redundancy.

hornacekhornacekover 14 years ago
very good start, but ...

... then you started with the throat grabs and the threats. The first time you played it off by him saying he was just kidding, but then you did it again and it was totally unnecessary and killed the mood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
good but...

It was a great read, but I agree that some parts are repeated. If you trim some of that out, the story won't be too long. Some typos too, such as calling the son "Paul" instead of Jason (1st page) was distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
nice story..

Me too.i dnt lyk the throat grabs.but stll a good story.more like this please.

longsong19longsong19over 14 years ago
loved it

great read a huge fan of your work

HendrixieaHendrixieaover 14 years ago
Only one thing

Only one thing would make it better. That would be when Steve got the photo of the baby there was a note with it. The note should have said Steve was not the baby's grandfather because he was not a father. That Dana had tricked him and was already pregnant with her Father's baby when they got married. So the she was the baby's Mother/Grandmother/Aunt and Jason was the baby's Father/Brother/Uncle.

ctwrennctwrennover 14 years ago
Loved it

What more can I say this was cool and no I don't agree with the others, your length was cool the build up was exceptional. It wasn't any wham bam thank you mam type of thing. I loved it and look forward to reading more

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!

DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!

Great line at the start of the story.. Made me smile at the start of the story and laugh again when i thought about it at the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great story

i agree with Hendrixiea this would be a perfect ending, beautiful romantic story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

i do agree with Hendrixiea that would have been a perfect ending, beautiful romantic story

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
L. A., I like all of your stories.

This one was more than excellent, thank you for writing. If you write any BDSM or mixed race stories I just skip them, you write enough good stuff to suit me. I have not gone to your page in a while, I will look at it again soon.

P_A_SolcrofftP_A_Solcrofftalmost 11 years ago
Very, Very Good!

I have read this story a few times. Each time I get a little more from it. I love the premise of it, and think some parts could have been expanded, but it is a fantastic story as it is. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"After tonight, you're going to be my wife."

That's what Jason tells his mother in this typically excellent story by the great L.A. I love it when a boy says that to his mom, just as it's thrilling to hear him point to his mother's cunt and say, "that's the pussy I came out of." You sure did, kid, and, as with any boy, that wonderful hairy hole between your mother's legs is very, very special to you. It's your own birth canal, your mother's mommy-hole, the magical nearly mystical portal to all your mother's inner delights. For a boy, his mother's cunt is uniquely beautiful, it exists in a dimension far above all inferior cunts. As Jason and his mom well know, her cunt is the entrance to his mother's very fertile womb, and don't think that her son doesn't exploit that fact to the max. Jason sticks his big hard cock up his mother's twat, gives it a real good workout--mom cums like crazy--and the boy unloads his young balls, blasting his mom a huge twatful of his warm creamy semen. After all, she is his wife, and that's what husbands do to their wives. And Jason does it over and over again. Of course, the boy fucks a baby up the same cunt where he was once a baby. Jason and his new wife run away to make a life of lust and love together. The boy's big mommy-pleaser will be up between his mother's legs more than it's just hanging down over his balls, and Jason'll keep on flooding his mommy's twat with his rich potent baby-batter for years to come. A love story for the ages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
.....um......

Apart from the constant 'um' I enjoyed it

tideway6497tideway6497about 8 years ago
WOW!!! what a story.

Just loved it ,Well written with a good build up. more.....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
d/d?

That gets a 1 star and auto dump of story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

His DADDY is AWAY BATARD I didn't see that cumming!¡!!!¡!! Llol

live4thebjlive4thebj8 months ago

Could have been better. ***

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous