Dance of Seduction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer trembled at the passion in his voice, her legs felt weak. As she looked into his eyes, there was a small inkling of what it would be like if he ever really truly let go and made love to her the way he wanted. He stood and as he was taking off his jacket in a voice so soft he couldn't hear, Jennifer whispered. "Please."

Mike never heard what she said, but when he looked at her, he saw a pleading in her eyes so he kissed her, thinking this was the answer to her pleading eyes. Mike wrapped his arm around her and they went into the restaurant with Jennifer walking on wobbly legs. All during breakfast Jennifer stared at Mike, trying to figure out how to tell him she wanted him, she wanted to feel again, she wanted to feel his passion pouring into her.

After breakfast as they were standing next to the bike, Jennifer once again looked at him with her eyes begging and said. "Please."

Mike never connected the before and after conversations and assumed she wanted him to kiss her, so he did. He pulled her into his arms and gently but firmly kissed her until she felt her head spinning. They drove to the precinct to check out a car and then the whole ride there Jenifer clung tightly to his back, crying tears of love and frustration. She had to figure out a way, because she never wanted anything as badly as she wanted Mike to make love to her. She wanted to feel what love would be like, feel his kisses all over her and feel his massive cock buried inside her; she wanted to feel alive, loved and desired.

When they pulled into the precinct garage and checked out the car, Mike noticed that Jennifer's eyes were red and she seemed a lot more subdued than when he first picked her up. He knew something was wrong so he pulled her into his arms, softly kissed her and ask what is wrong.

She hid her face in his chest and whispered. "I want it."

Mike was still confused so he sat on a bench, pulled her into his lap, held her face so she was looking at him and asked. "What do you want Baby?"

"You...what you said...everything." The trembling in her body spoke of the depth of her desire.

Finally the light went on and he understood. "Oh Baby, you will. When the time is right we will be together, we'll make love." Mike saw tears falling from her eyes and he held her saying. "Talk to me Baby, tell me what you're thinking."

"I want to feel love, I want feel your passion, I want to feel you inside me, I want you to make love to me and feel everything before I die." She said between sobs.

"Die! What do you mean die?" Mike ask incredulously.

"Leonard will kill me! He will never let me be with you. He will never stop and before I die I want to feel love, feel passion and you." She cried.

Mike held her sobbing body against his chest and finally understood the terror that she lived with every day. He held her and rocked her in his arms, trying to figure a way she could come out of her dark terror filled world and into the light loving world with him. For that to happen, Leonard had to be locked away forever or dead. He needed to get her some counseling as well, so he tried again.

"Baby, I will protect you. As long as you're with me you will be safe."

She kissed her way up to his lips and after kissing his lips softly, she said. "I can't let you be hurt because of me."

Mike looked fiercely at her and said. "I've told you this once before; I'm going to see to it that he gets his. The more I see what he has done to you, one of the most loving and beautiful woman I've ever seen, the angrier I get. The more I care about you, the more I want to break every bone in his body for what he has done to you. He is not even human and doesn't deserve to live."

His look softened into a passionate and loving look as he gazed into her eyes, tears shimmering in his, he continued. "You my precious Baby, I will protect with my life. I can't let him hurt you anymore. You've endured enough and how you still have such a beautiful and loving spirit after what you've been through I'll never know. I want you in my life and when the time is right, you will find out what making love is truly all about. When you truly make love, it has to be with someone you care about and it's just as much spiritual as it is physical. So trust and believe in me."

"You're the only person I trust and believe in, but you don't know what Leonard is capable of." She said.

The car arrived and it was an older Chevy Impala, but at least it had bench seats so he could hold her. By the end of the trip to the first dealer, Jennifer was feeling much better and most of it had to do with Mike's arms holding her tight and caressing her during the trip. They wound up spending the entire morning going to different dealers, but in the end Michael purchased a rental version of his SUV that had been blown up. They finished up the paperwork a little before 1 PM. It was time for the quick lunch before they went to her old house to pick up the clothing and other items left behind.

When they got there, Leonard was not there, however somebody else was waiting. Neither Mike nor Jennifer had ever seen him before, but he was to be their escort to make sure they only took Jennifer's things. The guy was very sinister and gave both of them the creeps, so Jennifer packed as quickly she could and stuffed most of her things into six suitcases. Obviously, she was still leaving a lot of stuff behind, but she had enough to get by. Mike packed everything into the SUV and drove into the hills, where they had an early dinner and then stayed to watch the sunset with Jennifer wrapped protectively in Mike's arms.

Mike thought the earlier conversation was in the past, but when he put Jennifer in the passenger seat of the SUV she once again looked at him with her eyes begging as she said. "Please."

Mike pulled her into his arms and softly kissed her lips said. "When the time is right Baby, you won't have to ask and every time you ask, you make it more difficult for me to resist you."

Jennifer held on for an extra minute, and she got an impish smile and then started giggling as she said. "Please, Please, Please, Please."

Mike couldn't help but smile and laugh with her. He cupped her face in his massive hand and just before he kissed her and said. "I like this fun loving little Pixy side of you."