All Comments on 'Dance of the Ravishers Ch. 03'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic series

This is a great series with loads of atmosphere, that just gets better with each episode. I love it. This guy knows how to make a wow of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
awesome

These stories are so fuckin hot! They get my cum flowing and my hot hole throbbing for cock! I want to join this tribe of big dick fuckers for a month or 2. Fuck that, they can have me for as long as they want. Just fuck me everyday!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Hot and Hard

These stories are the hottest I have ever read. Keep them flowing and I will keep flowing too!

I need some of the fruit pulp as I am getting sore. :)

Crazy87875Crazy87875over 12 years ago
Another amazing story!

Another awesome story!! I need to find Bull so he can use my fuck hole night after night!! And maybe even try getting double fucked!!

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictabout 5 years ago
Raw masculinity

The young African men who had performed the ritual dance in the first chapter reappear to discharge their unbridled power into two European archaeologists. It's very arousing to read how young Clint is engaged in an orgy with eight savage boys and is fucked by three of them simultaneously. I had no idea that double penetration of the arse had such a long tradition.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...