All Comments on 'Dance of the Ravishers Ch. 04'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it!

Hot Hot Hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
it just seems open ended to me...

dude u could still keep this series going. write out the whole trip.

SadieRoseSadieRoseover 16 years ago
*pokes 71*

C'mon, c'mon... more!! It can't end there, that's just not right. Another chapter, if you'd be so kind. I'm just getting warmed up(again)now!

FreekyFreekyover 15 years ago
Damn!!

I can't believe this shit, everybody gets fucked in the ass except Dr.Emory....

Crazy87875Crazy87875over 12 years ago
AWESOME!!

Your stories are driving me crazy!!! I want to be used and abused by these HUGE cocked lovers every night!! I couldn`t help myself and had to break out my biggest dildo and ream my asshole with it while reading yours stories over again!! If only I were lucky enough to get fucked like your stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sexy

Bull getting fucked, omg so sexyyyyyyy. Imagining the rock hard sexy ass bull being bend over , fuck, I'm so horny. Great series.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wonderful final twist when the protagonist finds out that the majestic and dominant Sudanese Bull offers "his enormous, bulbous butt cheeks" to the senior archaelogist whose mature charm is obviously irresistible. The finest touch in this arousing scene is that the black giant and the old scholar "were kissing, deeply kissing". The Bull needed to be loved with passion as he submitted his powerful body to the masterful wisdom of the archaeologist.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3028 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES