All Comments on 'Dance with the Devil Redux'

by Totzman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 8 years ago
The pictures really enhanced this story

Thank you.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
whoa !

Sick and twisted excellence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

what the fuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great mix of a great story with sex included.

Welll worth the read. Not just another story to describe sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Nice writing bro

WonkerWonkerabout 8 years ago
Great erotic story

Thankyou for the redux. In my personal opinion this site has many great stories (and others not so great but I am sure they all try!)... but this is in my personal opinion my BEST and I find myself (and I showed this to my wife!) - the most well written and erotic story and how you managed to build this up.

As I read this story many times over (it's my favourite) - I also showed this to my wife (she is 36 yrs). Interestingly she loves it - and needless to say - this story has spiced up our sex lives! She is so turned on with this story (as is I) that the only comment she said in the end was quote "' Ï don't wanna die "' ... I still remember that moment.. she was so engrossed in it.... she was wet all over and it was awesome. THANKYOU for sharing! These stories really make this site rock.

FYI - we tried to do this for the last Halloween. She had heels (not flats) and a red Cloak (like little Red Riding Hood)and a mask. Nothing else on. We walked out in public - but fantasy vs reality - no we did not knock on anyone's door =) Best we did was order a coffee in a quiet café with an elferly gent who was the owner! (and she held on to her Red Cloak).. haha. But still thrill!

TotzmanTotzmanover 4 years agoAuthor
Trilogy

For those that don't know, this story is part I of a trilogy. Check my author page for parts II and III. They are:

I. Dance with the Devil (Redux is the same as original, but with illustrations)

II. Bath of Blood

III. Kiss of the Succubus

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous