All Comments on 'Dancing'

by sexysallysmith

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Stoopid!

A grown(?) woman can't buy the clothes she wants because her friend(?) won't let her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sub title wrong

When are writers to learn to use the language correctly.

If she is seduced by another man than her husband she is unfaithfull, simple as that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Geez where have all the decent writers gone?

This was just terrible. She behaves like she has the brains of a 2 year old. Lacking any type of compelling writing, this was neither interesting or entertaining. A complete waste of time to read.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 10 years ago
Angry people suck

People who comment on Literotica stories sure are an angry lot! What gives, guys? You're on a web site where amateur writers post dirty stories, which you read for free. Lighten up.

That said, this story didn't do much for me. The characters weren't very well fleshed-out, their actions and motivations weren't fully explained, and there wasn't any tension or drama to move the story forward. I encourage the author to keep writing, as it is the only way to improve. And by all means, ignore all the sad and bitter people who seem to get off on putting others down.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Cute

Not much was made of her prior effort to remain faithful to Hubby and/or her vows. This could have been simply her first opportunity to play 'tryst tango.' Was Hubby her 'first' and, then, only on their honeymoon - or did she play 'pull the train' a lot before marrying?

Pity she reacted so poorly to being royally pleasured. Did she have no idea about 'All's Fair ...'? She got buzzed before the club, latched onto the Hunk and partied seriously, then allowed herself to get compromised AND swept into the rack. "You're a Sneaky Fucker!" would have been a much more productive comment when he confessed his ruse (which he did NOT have to do!)

4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * *

Not too bad. Just weak- consider what your competitors are writing. Well, here's to Part 2! Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Stupid shit

Y our old man, if you have one, may be a cockold fag but most of L.W. readers are not. Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What small percentage of husband really want to fuck up their marriages by having their wives fuck another

This story is pathetic , if you go outside of marriage , separate and get a divorce, but some people want there cake and eat it to. Plus support payments. And a comfortable life style they will not give up.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 10 years ago
NOT BAD

The Anons were out in force. I'm not sure what they expect of you. It's true some comments were very constructive and I urge you to consider their advice. I did on my first venture into Loving Wives. Yes, the situations displayed were a bit unbelievable, but this is a SEX story designed to turn people on. It isn't meant to be on the New York Times best seller list. That said, you would improve if you flesh the characters out a bit. To do that, you need at least two pages, unless you are highly skilled. Try to be considerate of those who are most venomous, perhaps they have dealt with these situations, first hand. If so, I assure you our stories pour salt in wounds. Maybe I was overly lenient, or maybe just simple, but I loved the story. I gave you *****.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not Great Either

What Not Bad seems clueless about is that most men are actually turned off by the "my husband wants me to fuck other men" line. Why? Because it is a genuinely unreal position in real life & not a fantasy of many men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
To men with egos/pride:

As soon as you find out this is a cuckold/cheating wife story, close the webpage or go to another story which is more to your liking.

Complaining about a story which is clearly meant for enthusiasts and not for you, will make you look like complete idiots. The more vitriol you spew, the more you reveal about your own subconscious paraphilias. Humans tend to go out there way to despise things they don't understand or are ashamed of because of their latent fetishes.

That being said, this story only rated at 2* because it just wasn't captivating.

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 10 years ago
Too Bad

The story would have been a bit better if you had not added the last two paragraphs. If it had ended with her feeling anger and guilt, at least there would have been a little justice. As it is, you let her off the hook at the end.

guysimple1674guysimple1674about 10 years ago
Don't ind the criticisms

I really loved the story, well, it can get more detailed, but that's just a detail. I wonder why people come here to read moralistic stories!

Keep up the good work!

Bogey3Bogey3about 10 years ago
Odd comments

Some of the feedback objects to the idea that the husband is turned on by his wife wanting to have sex with others. Not sure why they select these stories to read if the idea offends them. One even goes so far as to say most men are not turned on by this. I would never presume to speak for most men. I can say that my wife's affairs are a great turn on for me ... and for many of the reader's of my true stories.

DWornockDWornockabout 10 years ago
Excellent story.

I truly enjoyed it. It was fun and very erotic. I rated it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful Three-Part Series!

All three of the stories in this series were smart, classy, well written, exciting and fun to read; both my wife and I enjoyed them tremendously.

It was interesting how the husband´s fantasy was actually fulfilled by the wife´s female friend who set her up for cheating. That is how my wife began being a hot wife and she has never slowed down since.

Please write another story in this series. We would love to see how the husband reacts when she tells him of her exploits!

Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
God, what an old tired theme: . . .

all British husbands are cuckolds, and all British wives are whores.

Happy St. Patrick's Day.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 8 years ago
Why

What is it with this theme of a husband watching his wife with another man !

Can we not have a wife wanting to see her husband fuck another women senseless !

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 8 years ago
It´s quite disturbing...

..having to go through at least a few dozen stories until I find one that doesn´t praise being made a cuckold.Not posting any stories on "cuckerotica" seems rational, as does not visiting this site as often as I used to.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 7 years ago
Bullshit

The percentage of men that get turned on by their wives having sex with other men is tiny. But this site would have one think it was half of all husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I am a bad dancer whereas my wife LOVES to dance. I let her dance with other men, friends & strangers alike, as much as she wants...

It was tricky a few times when i saw her slow dancing with a guy who was obviously hard.

All in all i want her to be happy!

I let her go without me to the places where, in the past, i felt uncomfortable for whatever reason.

Whenever she went out without me & came home after 2 or 3 am, she cited some reasons which were not convincing.

I do not invite her to my Company's parties, nor do i go to any parties organized by her company or even her colleagues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Re ScorpioJJ 05/15/17 'Bullshit' (respectfully)

You are right that a small pecentage of men have a wife-sharing fetish.

I must disagree with your assertion that this site would have you believe that 1 in 2 husband's are voyeurs & wannabe cuckolds.

This is a porn site. Period.

Porn & Etotica are based on sex fantasies. You can read on this site about guy whose dockis 13" long & as thick as a beer can. That's life.

Loving Wives stories get way more comments than (say) gay stories or some other categories.

This story was read (viewed) more than 170,000 times since spring of 2014. It got 21 comments (before this one). We do not know what the silent majotity (totalling 170k+) think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE! LIKE! LIKE! I gave this story a ☆☆☆☆+ (4.4/5.0 = 88%)

It is good for a woman's health to be fucked by a younger athletic guy.

The wife in this story is a keeper.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
SURE

WELL, THAT WAS EASY, WASN'T IT?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Like it very very much: ❤ = ☆☆☆☆+ [4+ (4.4/5)]!

Sally is a keeper. Full stop.

:)

norcal62norcal62over 3 years ago

Referencing events between stories is annoying.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Faithful?

Whore wasn’t all that faithful was she?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wonder if it's this woman author. Sally allows herself to be seduced. fucked by a stranger in a dance club & believes him that her friend has her bag, when he does. Then all of a sudden, her husband is interested in Sally fucking other men? Just like that? I was wondering where this story's going, & expected hubby to find out, etc., but not to be liking it. No, no & NO! Just on that, 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

pig

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Much too short & moved too fast. By my opinion, she allowed, even if tricked, herself to get fucked. The friend who left was a 1st class bitch for doing it, the guy who tricked the wife into sex. But at the end, hubby's saying he's getting turned on thinking of her having sex with another man? WTF?!?! Where did THAT come from? 2 stars Bob

MarkTwineMarkTwineover 1 year ago

Synopsis: a slut writes a really bad story about a slut. She gets one star ratings.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

They really ought to move this sort of story to fetish. The authors would get higher scores.

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 1 year ago

Some men are idiots. How can you really love your wife and want her to sleep with another man. I leave that for cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I secretly love the idea of my girlfriend/wife being out and something happens. Maybe she drinks too much or someone slips a drug in her drink and she’s taken to a room and several men take turns on her.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love watching other men making my wife cum. Love how responsive she is and how easy she is.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous696 days ago

Such a shame. You can only write stories with wives becoming sluts and magically their husbands become cucks. Just utter nonsense

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous