All Comments on 'Dancing Shayna'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 149 Comments
incestor007incestor007almost 14 years ago
Bravo

I liked it very much, have best piece of ass at home, hit where it hit the most, keep eyes on her, let her live in fear. She has to decide what she want loving husband sacrificing dance and freedom or without him. Only one flaw, you husband should start looking for another partner. and when he finds he can dump her, it wont hurt that much when you have partner by your side. And this is the only solution, because no-one should count on this type of relation, it is not going to last very long. When you have seen she is still looking for opportunity outside the marriage. And what about Tanya. Call Tanya and dump Shanya.

YornHYornHalmost 14 years ago
Trash

A one-night stand MAY be forgivable with the proper and honest remorse and an (honest) effort to prove her love and regret.

A several-day fuck fest with her admitted fascination with big cocks (and not the first time either) what makes him believe anything will ever change? She'll do it again at first given opportunity.

There is only ONE solution - DUMP HER. He is just setting himself up for another hurt.

Trust but verify is a good rule when there is trouble brewing but how do you live with a woman when you have to check her every move and every phone conversation? What will your thoughts be when she is late from work? Or shooping takes longer than usual? - This is a no-win situation.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
Another hot story from the master

Well done Bob. The stories just keep coming, and are very interesting to read.

Thanks for the work.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 14 years ago
Good story but mixed feelings about the result

I agree with YornH that trying to monitor a woman who is untrustworthy the rest of your life is not a way to live. Not only did she run off on the spur of the moment and stay gone all weekend but she was actively plotting to continue deceiving him. She is one treacherous bitch. He chooses to control her through fear of retribution. Is that really the relationship you want with your wife? Someone who is afraid of you will do what you want them to but they won't love you for it. Is it worthwhile to have a wife who only behaves because she is afraid you will hurt her? Doesn't sound like much of a relationship to me. On the other hand I loved the revenge aspects. Running him off the road was simplicity itself although visiting him in the hospital was a huge risk and could have caused the police to take a much closer look at the "accident". Also the restriction of her dancing was great. It really hit her exactly right. I love the phrase "You don't own me" because it implies I will do whatever I want. If someone is being unreasonable maybe it is deserved. However, she has shown twice that she doesn't care about him at all. Real love is impossible to park at the curb over the weekend while you are out screwing someone else. He now DOES own her because she proved she was not responsible to him like a wife and lover should be. Act stupid, pay the price. But again, not much of a way to live.

magmamanmagmamanalmost 14 years ago
Hey...

He ran over the wrong person!

LOL

There is one true fact in life so many often overlook. When it comes to women, or even men, for that matter?

Dang near half of all the people we ever meet are either one, or the other.

So there really is no shortage of replacements.

Interesting take on revenge, then almost acceptance.

MGM

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 14 years ago
so he takes the wife back AFTER he finds out she cheated on him a 2nd time?

this may be the stupidest story JB has ever written

Women get raped and kidnapled and killed from bars all the time. While she has disappeared for 3-4 days she never calls. She never calls a friend or family.

It nevers occurs to her how cruel and extremly unsettling her disapperance is to her so called super wimp husband... and of course JPB never raises THAT issue...

But wait it gets even worse!!! LOL.... ROTFLOL....

After the missing 3 days she coms home... and is "confessing" and trying to explain that she has this BCF thing ( big cock fantasy)... he learns that this is the SECOND TIME she has done this to him...

SO... after finding out that his cunt whore wiofe is actually MUCH worse than even he thought.... the husband has only one option

He takes her back . Sure..makes perfect sense.....

TE_RossTE_Rossalmost 14 years ago
Not thrilled with the outcome

This story is somewhat similar to "Overwhelmed" by the Drifter (n SOL). That however is a much better story.

bruce22bruce22almost 14 years ago
Interesting Tale

For me, the moment I heard the cell phone tape she would be out the door, though I kind of believe that the parting of the waters was that declaration about his not owning her back before th e Spring vacation, He really should

have gotten over her earlier, perhaps he and JPB are into domination, because she ended up without choices...

fregenfregenalmost 14 years ago
He wants to be her jailor?

Cause as YornH pointed out that is what he now is. Does he really want to live his life by guarding her 24/7? As the phone calls clearly show she is a liar and a cheat and has no intentions of changing. When he is not watching her she will find another big cock to screw. She has done it multiple times and has no intention of ever stopping on her own volution.<P>

Thanks for sharing.

techreadertechreaderalmost 14 years ago
It's Erotic FICTION, People!

An excellent story as always, JPB.

For the other commenters; it's FICTION, people. It's a STORY. It didn't really happen, it isn't true-to-life. Enjoy the story for what it is. JPB has written hundreds of FICTIONAL sex-themed stories. They're all at least fairly decent, and many of them are outstanding. But only a few of them are based on real occurrences, and this ain't one of them.

So either enjoy the stories as stories, or stop reading them.

Simple49erSimple49eralmost 14 years ago
Jailor?

Well, mayibe. But he feels that he has built the jail strong enough that she cannot get out unless she divorces him or cheats. IFFFFFFF he is happy with it, and if he likes this kind of life, and if she wears him out in bed, then he should live the life he chooses. And he still verifies and she still knows what he will do next time. Yah, she is a liar and cheater and cannot never be trusted, but that is the package he chose and he certainly can dump that package anytime he wants: he is is the jailor and holds all the keys, except maybe for the ones on the ring that the dog has in his mouth, oh, sorry , wrong story.

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 14 years ago
Something's missing

Why would he allow her back into his life? I guess there are men who have self esteem low enough to accept a woman who cheats and confesses/gets caught. But one who plans to keep doing it? One who sets him up to be lied to, cheated on again and again? Maybe running them both off the road would have been a better idea.

terrydavidterrydavidalmost 14 years ago
Oh yea, JPB is consistent as hell with another wimp male character taking back the slut once again!

Yep, it is fiction [one-tracked male humiliation dog shit & always a self-centered slut wife] - credit given, JPB is consistent as always. But as TE_ stated, "Drifter's Overwhelmed" is a much better story with realistic ending.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Harry!....

While not everyone (just most) would agree that "anonymous" equals gutless faggot-Everyone does agree that the definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over and expecting different results.Haven't you used up your lifetime allotment of ODAJPB? (Outrage Directed At).-At least Bob went with option 3b this time. He's only used that resolution 62 times, i.e., hardly at all. Personally I think it's hilarious the roadblocks to success jpb will try to railroad his protags through. (Marrying too young to a party girl size queen, does it get any tougher than that?)

chytownchytownalmost 14 years ago
Weak!!!!!!

And boring.

OldStormyOldStormyalmost 14 years ago
Burn the Bitch

I enjoy reading many of the writers on this site and JPB is among the top of my heap. However this story makes me a little mad. Why would he take the two timing bitch back when he has the car recordings where she planned to cheat again just to get a big cock. All I can say is she must be one hell of a good lay if he sees fit to keep her around. Fucked if I would. Just doesn't ring true.

junesmatejunesmatealmost 14 years ago
Better than usual...

I always read your stuff and like some of it enough to be envious of your skill but I don't like your 'wimpy' stuff.

This was the best story of yours that I have read.

I love it when assholes - especially big dicked assholes (I don't consider my 71/2" - 8" on a very good day, as being by any means big), get their comeupance and the possibility of their pride and joy being disasterously reduced appeals to me. I would hope that I could find enough sympathetic friends to assist should the need arise - I know I could certainly find two.

Consider this offering your template for the future and you wont go wrong.

Keep up the good work.

Jim.

shangoshangoalmost 14 years ago
Just Pure Poop

You can not guard pussy.

SELSTIMSELSTIMalmost 14 years ago
Pretty Entertaining

and well written as usual. Of course, I would have just dumped her but then the story wouldn't have been very entertaining. Talk about your High Maintenance Woman, you would spend half your life keeping tabs on her and getting revenge. I guess there are worse ways of spending your free time. Thanks JPB for the laughs.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
3*** rating for what is kind of a cute story.

However, JPB has gone off into La La Land with an impossible 10" cock that even a horse wouldn't have plus "He has a big cock; I can't help it; I have to have it."

A few women can't resist having sex with some men but huge cocks is never the reason.

lonerider10lonerider10over 12 years ago
good story good advice

my first wife turned out to be a cheating slut after 8 months of marriage and no there were no niggers with 11 inch cocks as big as a coke can. when i found out i did not tell her. that first night i told her to douch. she said fuck off so i said get out. i think she knew the jig was up. i fucked the bitch everywhich way for the last 2 months. after finishing her on a saturday afternoon she passed out long enough for me too move half the furniture out. don't ever put up with a cheating wife. kick her ass out!

!

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
Not a very good revenge story.

It's hard to believe that the guy created here would put up with a continually unfaithful wife; especially one he knows is a sneaky lying person.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsalmost 12 years ago
Why

You're an intelligent man - so why do you do this?

He doesn't accept her conduct when she left for Florida and eventually takes her back - I think with some trepidation but, he's horny and in love - okay...once!

She does the Friday night thing for the whole weekend and then when he allows her to talk she owns up to fucking a guy in Florida for a whole week. We all saw the pattern developing at the bar and now we know she is a repeat excuse maker and a cheat!

JPB, you wrote him as a no nonsense guy, he did all the things a jilted man would do and then you allowed him to have her back in the house?

Two different character Bob. I know you write for your own pleasure and don't care wether we agree or not but could you just stick to the character and personalities of the people you write about?

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
A PTDLCB ( park the dance loving, cheating bitch ) Revenge Story.LOL .

Revenge can assume many forms & this is one of the most unique . I love the story because the payback is so innocuous but effective. Why would he want to leave her ? He loves her first of all - if Shayna is dumped then the revenge is over.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
A wimp in disguise.

A wimp in disguised. The wife got away too easily.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
CLOSE THE DOORS AND CHANGE THE LOCKS

the dancing queen is on the prowl. TK U MLJ LV NV

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Better revenge

His greater revenge would have been to divorce her and she could choice to live with Craigh or to look for others.........He listened to the car calls and he knew his wife would like to ride on 2 horsebacks on same time. Somebody who prefers to ride on 2 horseback the divorce is better revenge..........

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
More exactly

To divorce her after the hospital speech....................

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
not a wimp but a stupid fool

this is typical of the WACC husband mentality, she fucks some guy for three days, tells him it was the best sex of her life and now only wants to come home because she feel guilty and is sorry. And this husband is like most of the husbands on this site and 2/3rds of the commentors. Take her back because she made a mistake and she is human. Now ask the ladies, how many of you would take your husband back after he left you in a club wondering where he was, only to find out he was fucking some chick for three days? Maybe 2 out of 10, and 0 of 10 if there GF's have a say.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
The only thing that's WHACK about this story is the critics who label the narrator of this story a WACC !

The narrator of the story made the cheaters pay a daunting price for their transgressions. He set up a alibi & executed with homicidal malice : violent revenge against the would be Lothario.

The Harley was smashed with dancing boy riding it along with serious bodily injuries. Where I come from, losing a 10-30 thousand dollar Hog is a high price to pay for three days worth of illicit ass, not to mention extensive hospital bills.

The narrator went to the hospital & chased him out of the state with the castration warning . The cheating wife is denied permanently the chance to dance with other men . Since Shayna lived to dance & it was one of her top 2 to three pleasures in life - this is severe . In short , the guy got payback and you don't want to fuck with him.

Of course the narrator is fictional but if he wasn't ... It would be best to have your health insurance premiums paid up before one called him a wimp ass cuckold. Not that the 99.9% of the Internet Hard Men critics here would have the balls to say that in real life.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
since I'm the only one that used WACC, you must be refering to me

First I never called him a WACC so read my comment. I said he wasn't a wimp but he still has the WACC mentality. Why would you want to keep a slut that ran off to fuck some guy for three days. Not mention she was planning to do it again once she got back in good with her husband. So much for being sorry about it, also, so what she couldn't dance with other men. What a harsh punishment, what will he do if she has another man's baby, stop her from watching tv or going to the movies. Shiver, I'm soooooo scared. If anybody is being punished it him, for having to keep watch of his slut that has already proved she can't be trusted. So far as I'm concerned the only "whack" statement came from you, Glamdagg

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
What a different

In thecelt's story "Special Day", Molly became extrem loyal to Jim in that story, so the reconcilation was belivable succesful against here where the wife learnt from this event she should hide her future affairs from the husband more carefuly. The car mobil speach was the exact attention for him...............Sometime a woman is relative faithful, what means she has only 1-2 short time flings in her all life or in her first marriage only. A divorce could assist her to be better personality or a possibility for being better personality...........

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
I forgot

They have not got any common children................so the divorce is a easer possibility.

phil2213phil2213over 11 years ago
Great story moral conflict stupid love

The story illustrates the extreme stupidity of unconditional love. If you become judgmental, please define LOVE for us. We can pick and chose who we will fall in love with or to the extent we float away into the hysteria of its grips. Shayna obviously had jungle fever and slid down the slippery slope of lust. The concern I had was her cellphone conversations that reinforced her willingness to abort her loyalties to her marriage in favor of future lustful encounters. That should've cemented her fate but it didn't. The author gave us enough rope to hang us into a conscious awareness to the total wreckless abandon and hightails of sexual lust surrounding this moral dilemma. How much could you should you take to intellectually convince you of this obvious disastrous situation. What can a normal person do or should they do under these circumstances.

The love for eachother is there perhaps the burden of responsible behaviour is quite lopsided but nevertheless it is as good as it gets for these two. Perhaps the author had no intent on the intellectual or love slant with just focusing on the sexually exploitive nature of an unfaithful skank. It is infinite in the permutations of introspective analysis into some authors intent so perhaps we must just find something we can conveniently point at as are own hypothesis and go with it. Perhaps intellectualization into the behaviour of a skank is blatantly stupid or just perhaps unpopular.

The persistence of Shayna as the object if affection cannot be ignored anymore, Han a 500 pound gorilla in the room nor can her skanky proclivities. The wimp behavior of her husband ended with results that brought Shayna back in line. Perhaps, his lack of protectivenesss and exclusivity at the club should have been a firm prerequisite from the beginning lending itself to total avoidance of this whole mess.

In summary, the author brought to light the insecurity one feels in any living relationship that both parties can sense to one degree or another. Thanks author for the horny account of an unfaithful wife and the eventual accent of a wimp to manhood and the extent one is willing to go to keep his mate and protect their union.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Good story, but....

I'm not sure I'd want to stay married to a big cock slut. It would wear you down mentally to ALWAYS be worried about what she was doing. Nobody wants to live like that. Somewhere down the line there's a divorce coming.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 10 years ago
Why

They were never meant to be together, you wrote that in the beginning - she was in a different crowd!

She leaves for a weekend, admits to the Florida tryst, which caused them a breakup in the first place and wants him to overlook it as a bad mistake, never to happen again.

Next, he hears her conversation with big dick and he still keeps her...JPB - you have got to be kidding? You either cuck these guys or you man them up and BTB so...what the hell???

Thanks anyway, we know you don't care!!!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loved it

Taking it for what it is worth, I loved it. A quick read. Very fitting ending given what she loved most. Five stars. Would a real man have taken her back? Hell no! I wouldn't have even married her. Serious warning signs.

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
I'd Go One Better

I'd arrange an "accident" that would make her unable to dance AT ALL!

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
Cut Her Loose

As a part time slut girlfriend she is fine. As a wife and future mother, she is shit. You have to understand what life is about - survival and procreation. You have to know that marriage is about enhancing your chances for survival, procreation and the survival of your offspring. You also have to know that cheaters make terrible spouses as their betrayals threaten your chances for survival, the transmission of your genes to the next generation and the survival of any offspring. This is simple undeniable fact. So, divorce her, fuck her as a slut if you want to, but do not maintain a marriage with IT!

MrVdogMrVdogalmost 10 years ago
the problem is right in the story, but our hero misses it...

"I'll make you forget baby, I'll make you forget and I'll keep making you forget for the rest of your life."

That's fine - BUT he should realize at that point that HE cannot do the same for HER - he can never make her forget. And she never will; she will be vulnerable until her tits shrivel up and her cunt dries out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not bad but i would have divorced her

he knows she is a cheating slut and maybe diseased why keep her

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
LET'S SEE 5 YRS THE 1ST TIME

2 yrs and counting this time, TK U MLJ LV NV

xtchrxtchrover 9 years ago
Hard to believe!

This woman is nothing but a scheming cheater. She will do it again. She actually admitted to the other cheat that they might have to wait several months but she will do it again. Jettison her as soon as possible and move on.

What he did to the boyfriend was good and his visit to the hospital was superb, but I don't understand how he could even think of taking her back. No-No-No!

Thanks you for the story.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
doesn't work for me

She is a classic big cock slut, she rubs up against one and her pussy does her thinking for her after that. (just like a guy letting his "little head" do the thinking)

Sooner or later she will find another, maybe in an elevator or who knows where but she will be "hypnotized" by a big one and gone for days.

Better to get over it sooner than later and on to finding someone new.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Who wants to live like that?

Always suspicious? Always wondering what she is doing when she is out of your sight? If she is late, do you wonder if someone has been slipping it to her? Don't see how anyone would want to live like that. Time for a divorce. Should have never let her back in the house. Good story until he took her back. Then it went to hell in a hand basket.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I CALL BULLSHIT

SHES A CUNT AND CAN NEVER BE TRUSTED, SHOULD HAVE KICKED HER S.UT ASS OUT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Why not divorce her?

If you're going to question where she is for the rest of your life why not just get a divorce. And that's what he's doing by checking the phone bills, keeping the tap on the phone and the bug in the car. He doesn't trust her and justifiably so. She already showed her true colors - twice. Once when she went to Florida and now when she took off with a man with a big cock. And she would have done it again had he not thrashed the boyfriend. And she will do it again when she finds another big cock. Nope! He can never trust her again and regardless of how much he loves her, it's time to divorce the slut and find someone honest.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
DANCE WITH ME HENRY

and learn to say yes to all requests, who knows what might happen with all that extra rope. TK U MLJ LV NV

FD45FD45almost 9 years ago
Here is a contrary question

Why doesn't she divorce him?

Being under constant scrutiny and surveillance cannot be a comfortable way for her to live. This is not to say she doesn't deserve it. And yes, she broke it.

I am just unsure what this guy brings to the table that makes her want to stay. It had better be something pretty amazing and we know it isn't a 10 inch cock.

I can't see this lasting much more time than this.

FD45FD45almost 9 years ago
One 'theme' in a JPB story which goes against expectations

This is not your DQS, your MM, or your Stangstar story. Love is not this incredible immovable force (until JPB wants it to be) You will rarely see a 'Breadwinner' or a crazy girl like "Curiosity".

These are reasonably ordinary people. They may love each other enough to get over some garbage each throws into the mix, BUT...you do not see someone engage in endless humiliation. She went beyond the pale and he acted accordingly. He wasn't a Matt Moreau clown who JUST CAN'T GET OVER HER.

I am fully sure that he can find another good woman. She can find another good man.

But they don't. And in some way, that is a rather sweet thing to see. These two have options. They do. They are both attractive and acceptable people for a partner (save for her occasional cock stupidity). They COULD just cut the cord and get on with life.

That they stay together speaks more of love than an operatic Stangstarian hero gunning his Mustang towards Fortune and another Hottie.

The problem those who ask WHY he doesn't leave are not seeing the life left out: all the good things she brought to the mix. We don't see how she brought him from the brink of alcoholism, or helped him build a business, or held his dying mother's hand for 6 months. I have to assume she brings something like that because he is staying.

I have to assume he is not a total idiot to feel this way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well

This whole I love my husband but want to have sex with others is BS

You can not truely love someone and risk the hurt you would cause to be caught, nor in fact even do it.

In this story, wife doesnt really love him, so why keep her?

But makes a great story.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Not Sure About This One

I DID give it 4 stars for being well-written and for his punishing her by limiting her dancing.

But as much as he presumably loves her, but after her cheating on him on Spring Break (and yes, it WAS cheating because they were exclusive!), and then goes off with this asshole and is so mesmerized by his cock that she FORGETS she's married?! TWICE????

If he's not going to throw her out, then HE should go to Spring Break without her and get some strange and let her see how it feels!

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
The cheating...

Her cheating was inexcusable, all her excuses were hollow...But he loved her and decided to believe her and forgive her...But as soon as he listened the call she had in her car, she would be out of the house...that not happening ruined this story...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
he's an idiot

What kind of bitchass cuck takes the woman backafter she repearedly cheats and openly conspires to cheat again? Your stories are getting worse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what a crock

probably jpb the cucks auto bio.

amasing how he has a few good tales,,,but most are worth less than this one star tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
That will teach her

No dancing! A country full of Donald Trumps all Bluster and No Balls! Americans the Earths practice joke

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
HEY ANNONY You asswipe

fuck you in the heart. America is the greatest country in the world and I bet you are one of those sucking her dry and trying to destroy her. So came and get some fag!! I'd be happy to cut your balls off!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT TRANNY BITCH FOOL VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
5

for effort and content and to tell the asshole of LIT, dear annony to eat shit and die. gave you a 5 to help your score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Gee Bob, you paint an interesting character in Shayna.

Let's see. She slept with a guy in Florida for a week, no less, while they were supposedly exclusive. After they were married, she then slept with another guy for an entire weekend, again no less, and after walking out on hubby in public with the man. He's still only been with her, and she's two up on him with lovers. Again, these betrayals weren't spur of the moment one night stands. Shayna is a pretty interesting character, and he's pretty stupid thinking that depriving her of other dance partners is real punishment. She'll be sheet dancing with another partner soon, and it would be interesting if you pursued that future. Well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
bonnietaylor

The only ASSHOLE on Lit is you. So shut the fuck up with your constant whining. Get over yourself. Nobody gives a shit about your lunatic ravings.

Stupid story, with a stupid cuckold without balls. Give me a break. 1*

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Trance?

I don't buy that "trance" excuse for a second!

She knew exactly what she was doing, MAYBE she had some sort of morbid fascination Friday night (though after Spring Break any curiosity should have been satisfied!), but once she woke up Saturday morning she should have been beating feat back to Josh and throwing herself at his feet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a Friggin Stupid Story

You've got the guy spending all his time checkng up on her to see if she's cheating.

foolscapfoolscapalmost 8 years ago
no marriage here. why prolong the agony?

they both should cut their losses and move on unless he likes to live in a state of power struggle and distrust.

All that happened here is that the husband got the upper hand. What kind of marriage or partnership is that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Once a Cheater, Always a Cheater

Only one thing he should of done, DIVORCED her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wouldnever let her in the house and would have started divorce papers.

I would never let her in the house and filed divorce papers when she was gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well

Why keep her?

She will cheat against .

I mean abandoning your husband and spending a weekend away.

And her family friends and neighbors know it?

Why even try

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5+

If annony the asshole of LIT hates a story in LW then it has to be great

javmor79javmor79over 7 years ago
I try to stay away from berating other commenters, but

Am I the only one who becomes annoyed at a commenter who writes an entire story in the comment section? I'm sorry, but that is cowardice. Write a story and post it. If you don't want backlash for it, turn off comments and voting.

I find that more irritating that trolling comments.

FD45FD45over 7 years ago
Javmor

You are not alone. We had this one guy who used to post these micro stories where 'Tom' always fucked his wife and he always ran off and lived 'off the grid' in a tiny cabin, but they were perhaps a 1000 words. I liked them.

This behemoth is too long and I would delete it myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nope

If you can't trust them, well, you can't trust them.

It really ain't rocket science.

I'd have let her know in some way it was me after the big-cock left. Then I'd also let it slip at some point she was next and it wasn't going to be pretty.

Because she can't be trusted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
what the fuck

she fucks and cheats for 4 days comes crawling back , continues the affair illicitly , cuckold faggot keeps her ?

what a wimp faggot .

whore will cheat again .

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
4* for the punishment of Craig can't give it 5

He should have called the realtor girl and got some of the revenge she offered. Shayna is going to cheat again. Cut her loose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* since he stayed with the cheating whore

hope she gives him aids !

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 7 years ago
Really?

Why on earth is he still with her? Loveless suspicious life is no life at all.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago

you should have at least had him bring in someone for a weekend to get back at her so she knew how he felt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Piece of shit

If this is an indication of how you deal with a situation like this in real life, then you should wonder anymore why every girl you know cheats on you.

Why does he want to kee`p the cheating cunt around? He already heard her saying that she was ready to do it again as soons as he stops being suspicious.

Darn man! you are really clueless, aren't you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty funny. Not a matter of if, but when.

And cuck boy will deserve whatever else she does to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
If he loved her, he would have eaten the cum out of her pussy

I have to dock a star for that. Only gave this one four stars.

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

She needs to divorce her Husband. Granted she cheated and he should dump her ass, but he has become physcotic over time and will eventually hurt her or potentally kill her. No matter what she did, she doesn’t deserve to die for it. He needs medical help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Done with cuckold bobs stories

Don't bother reading this one. Or any for that matter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
The mistake here

was instead of castrating the guy, he should have castrated the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dear Bob

I have wondered who your audience was, and then I read Timriv. You two are a perfect match of com sucking crap. -2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Timriv, do you enjoy getting pegged from your wife while her lover fucks her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A refreshing story in LW

I've read enough, "she danced with another man" stories here to almost characterize this type of plot as part of sub-genre. What made this one unique to me, is the husband takes preventive action that seems to have worked, and the couple remains together at the end. As for the BTB contingent that feels the punishment dealt toward the spouse wasn't harsh enough, I have to disagree. Anyone who's read this particular niche of the "dancing wives" sub-genre, knows all too well that there could have bern no greater punishment imaginable, than the spouse forever restricted to one partner for just a third of the dance time possible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another 5 stars

He won (so far).

The beauty of Just Plain Bob is wild variety-- that is, mostly in the LW category. You who want divorce and revenge?-- you will find it in other JPB stories. Does ANYone like all his stories? I don't. They are so wildly varied that maybe only Just Plain Bob likes them all (or does he have some regrets?). Anyway I liked this one. The rationale for hubby's new relationship with dancing Shayna is nicely laid out by Simple49er on 5-31-10.

The other beauty of Just Plain Bob is a knack for writing intriguing tales with his great way with words. Without that his variety (or no variety) would be blah.

I recommend Open Letter From Just Plain Bob in Literotica Discussion Board.

Paul in Oklahoma

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Reading Yet Again, Don't Ask Me Why!

Frankly, just her description of the sex with Dan would have ended it for me! How would she take it if he had sex while she was away and it was the best sex that HE ever had?

"I don't know what came over me this time. I can't explain it, but never again." - If she doesn't know what came over her, and can't explain it, then how can she promise "never again?" She already said that Craig triggered memories of Dan that "entranced" her, now she has TWO sets of memories to be triggered by the next big dick.

He took it a bit farther than I would have. I would let her dance FAST dances with other guys, but they would have to ask MY permission to ask her, and if I say no to the guy for ANY reason, she accepts it with a smile, no sulking, no throwing it up to me later. I can maybe think of a few more, but these will do for now!

If she left Craig realizing what a mistake she made, how did he get her number?

The tapes from the car would end it for me! She's obviously been lying to him, as is planning on cheating again as soon as she thinks that she can get away with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WIMP!

Watta WIMP! Guys got no balls. Neither does this writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Play The Tape 'Sam'

After two years I would play the tape to her of the phone call from her car and say 'If you ever.............'. Nuff said. But then again she had her chance two years ago. 'Bye, dont come back as my trust in you is out of the window'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Can't you

Write anything but Cucky shit!

mikie_1_99mikie_1_99over 5 years ago
No way.

No way she comes back and explains what she does and did in FL and stays. She is history. He might think he is winning but he is the real loser, having to watch over her and constantly worry she will do it again. Life is too short. Two strikes and she is out, no chance of there being a third chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn this sucked.

Wait. My own stupid fault. Didn't realize it was JPB's work. Or I would have known it was wimp cuck who keeps his wife.

I think swe should do a GoFundMe page to get JPB the mental health care he needs.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Boy Bob! No one liked this one.

Answer me this. Why would he want to keep her after this and after Spring Break? He has the balls to fuck Mercer up but not enough balls to chuck Shayna. It doesn’t track. Not very good character development (in my opinion). I still liked the telling. A 3 Star Rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No dancing is punishment?

For a cheating slut that will cheat the second she finds another big cock? That makes NO sense, whatsoever. He never should have married her, he should have divorced her and he needs to get his head examined.

Ocker51Ocker51over 5 years ago
Why?

Why would you keep the bitch when you had proof that she was still planning to cheat. Do you honestly think you will be able to stop her cheating simply by stopping her dancing? Crap ⭐️⭐️

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
No matter

No matter what she promised, after hearing the raped call to Craig she would have been gone. There is an acres hole in the body cast, so castration isn't off the table.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nope

Did not care for this one. Wife goes away to get fucked for three days and the husband takes her back? Not very realistic.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 5 years ago
The story was told well.

Like others, I just didn't agree with the narrator. She went way over the line for too many days. Infidelity is the disease and divorce is the cure.

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 5 years ago
A Waste Of Time

It seems like a waste of time and energy when a husband has to monitor his wife’s phone calls continuously in order to prevent her from cheating.

Best dump her. The longer he keeps her the more expensive the divorce settlement.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

SIMILAR Stories