Dangerous at Night Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning of their departure was very exciting. Sarah had ridden the London Underground many times, but this was her first real train ride. And in first class. The seats were soft and the windows very large. The train left on time to the very minute. A young man in uniform came by and asked if they would like tea or coffee. Carolyn asked for two teas and said, "Sarah, you are the sweetest young girl I have ever met, but now, especially with your superior grades, you must make more of your own decisions. Say to yourself, 'I am Sarah Morrison. I am a Regency Scholar and able to take charge of my life!' "

Sarah sank back in her seat and clasped Carolyn's hand very tightly. "Oh my, that is scary. You have been so kind, helping me every day. What you are really saying is that it is time for me to be more grown up?"

Carolyn leaned for a quick kiss on the cheek. "Yes. Especially since you are so bright and will be ready for university in just another year. Think of it, your own dorm room and having to deal with boys asking for dates!"

Sarah blushed as pink as could be. "Oh no! I don't know the first thing about going on a date! You MUST help!"

Carolyn quickly changed the subject, seeing that poor Sarah was unprepared for men and sex and other parts of being an adult. Their tea was served with a warm biscuit and they talked about their activities for the next several days at Harrogate and along the trails in the national park.

Chapter Four - Sarah is Recruited

The morning after her assignment in Regent's Park that had ended up in her mentor's arms, Sarah reported for her escape and evasion class in a discreetly hidden building in East London, not far from Regent's Canal and Victoria Park. Waiting for class to begin, she considered the strange route that had resulted in her enrolling with a group of bright university graduates in a program sponsored by MI5 that was intended to vet and train individuals for duty with the intelligence services.

It came up over one of her regular dinners with Reggie and Carolyn, which she valued very much, even though she was now in her third year at University College London and had a busy calendar of her own.

"Sarah," Reggie said, "one of my best former students came by this week and asked if I could recommend anyone for a program he is now managing for the security service, MI5."

Sarah looked at him and responded, "I know very little about that except there are a lot of secrets to protect and a number of people who do undercover work."

He smiled, "That and a lot more. The program Alan runs is not publicly advertised. In fact, in order to apply, you must be recommended by someone like me, who is trusted by the government."

Carolyn protested, "Dad, you are not going to throw Sarah in with the spooks!?"

Reggie frowned, "Daughter, Sarah is one of the smartest young women you and I know, and will graduate from UCL next spring, more than a year early. She is certainly capable of considering her career options, don't you think?"

Carolyn laid her hand on Sarah's, saying, "I am sorry. He is right. Perhaps after dinner, you can learn more."

Sitting on a hard classroom seat, waiting for a tardy instructor, Sarah remembered how more turned into more in Alan Walker's office, which turned into a weekend of testing at a home on the edge of a moor in Devon. She smiled about the day that Alan took her to lunch in Mayfair and handed over a card showing her extremely high test scores. She in turn handed him a note, received only that day, which was printed on fancy paper and announced she would be graduating from UCL with highest honors.

He had said, "Oh dear, some knighted professor is going to invite you into his graduate program and there goes our chance to recruit you!"

Sarah had discovered, in the last year or two, that if she put on a certain kind of smile, and if she used a certain type of stare with her dark eyes, men and boys could be induced to do almost anything she asked. Within reason, of course.

She tried this on Alan, saying, "Do not be too quick to give up on me. My short life has been full of generous people helping me at every step. Perhaps I should consider something that allows me to return some of that kindness?"

He was struck dumb. No one, much less a young female, had ever suggested joining MI5 would be part of returning kindness.

He reached for her hand, which she extended with a tremor that she tried to hide. "Sarah, you have scored the highest on every dimension of our recruitment. Would you consider allowing me to arrange dinner and a theater performance so that we might..." He stumbled for words that did not sound too inappropriate. "So that we could dig into the pros and cons of the program I manage?"

She pressed her advantage. "Alan, I would be delighted to spend an evening with you. Are we, by chance, exploiting a new dimension of recruiting?"

Her eyes sparkled and he realized he had been one upped to a fare thee well. He knew, and he knew she knew, that he had just gone way over the line in his effort to bring her into his program.

The classroom chair was getting harder and harder, interrupting her reverie. It was twenty minutes into the allotted period when an aide appeared to announce their instructor had been sent across the Channel for an urgent assignment and they could go.

It was a nice day and Sarah decided to walk to the Underground rather than wait for the bus. She needed exercise every day in any event. The warm memories she had been following returned. The special evening with Alan had been hilarious, each of them jousting verbally with the other. He was eight years older, had a First from Oxford in history, had served with great success in covert operations, and was now tied to a desk responsible for finding more bodies as talented as his own.

Sarah had done Economics at UCL, with electives all over the place. Her curiosity was boundless and her memory prodigious. Halfway through dinner, he decided she was smarter than he was, and he had a high opinion of his own intelligence. The developing problem was that he was suddenly more interested in her as a person than he was in recruiting her.

As they were leaving the restaurant, where they had eaten a post-theater light meal, he said, "I know this is going to sound simply awful, but would you like to talk some more at my place?"

She was having the time of her life and decided to go for broke. "Talk? I am a female, you know. Where is your seduction script?" She kissed the back of his hand and giggled.

They were walking toward Oxford Street and he hailed a passing cab, handing Sarah in and providing an address. They sat closely together and he whispered, "Reggie warned me about you."

She nibbled on his ear and asked, "Whatever do you mean?"

He put his arm around her and asked for a kiss. Their lips melted together and alarm bells went off. There would have been more, except the cabbie asked for directions, apologizing for interrupting.

Sarah sat quietly the rest of the trip, holding Alan's hand and wondering what she should do now. She had been bedded once, on a boozy night at school, but that did not equip a woman to deal with a super smart man with good looks and a wiry body.

Alan had a spacious flat in Belsize Park that had been in his family for several generations. There was even an aged and tiny elevator into which they squeezed. She put her arms around his neck to save space and kissed him warmly. "Did he tell you I am dangerous at night?"

Alan sensed yet another trap, but pressed her to him, mumbling, "We will have to see."

She was impressed by the Edwardian furnishings in the flat. "My, you are living well. This is what I get as a secret agent?"

Not answering, he guided her to a very modern kitchen and asked, "What will you have?"

She smiled, "Decaf tea with brandy." She added, "Am I allowed to get out of this good dress? Is there a spare football jersey?"

Still trying to catch up, he led the way to the guest bedroom. "Just lay it on the bed. I'll be back with a clean jersey in a sec."

When he returned, the dress was off but the underwear was still hidden by a slip that protected the silk of the dress, which had been a gift from Reggie when he heard she was applying for Alan's program. She raised her arms and asked, "Would you help with this?"

The absence of slip revealed a small boned woman with muscles, whose head barely reached his chin. Curves to be sure, but small breasts. A package, he thought, a special package.

"I am afraid there is not much conventional woman here, if that matters to you?" She looked at him demurely, wondering if her body in bra and panties would inspire lust in this worldly man.

He closed with a soft kiss. "We are going to sit on the sofa and we are going to talk. After that, we may do other things. You might even spend the night."

She felt very much better in the jersey, which almost reached her knees, but wondered if it was too silly for a romantic night with her recruiter. She giggled to herself and he noticed.

"Yes?"

She sat on the sofa, which was down and very soft. Her legs and bare feet drew up under the hem of the jersey and she giggled again. He delivered steaming tea and sat close to her.

"Kiss me."

He obliged and she said, "I shouldn't giggle. It's not ladylike, but I am feeling very relaxed and happy and that doesn't add up to a hot woman for your seduction."

He leaned back and closed his eyes. His plans for the evening were useless wreckage. He hadn't done any recruiting, and he certainly wasn't advancing a one night stand.

Out of the blue, she asked, "Are secret agents allowed to be lovers?"

He groaned and reached for her hand. Kissing the hand and up the arm, he reached her lips and eased her into his lap.

"You've got me at sixes and sevens, Sarah. I've never met a woman like you before. You are warm, direct, beautiful and extremely smart. None of my past girlfriends has equipped me for you."

She wiggled in his arms, extracting her bra from beneath the jersey and handing it to him. "Here is a girlfriend-like trophy. Does that improve my chances?"

It struck him suddenly that she liked living on the edge. She was with a strange guy in his apartment, half undressed, and handing him underwear. She had no real idea if he was about to molest her, or befriend her. His recruiting duty roared back into his mind.

He lowered the timbre of his voice and slipped an exploring hand under the football shirt. "I am on to your tricks. No wonder Reggie warned me. You are testing me out for boyfriend material..."

She interrupted by kissing him and pressing his hand to her diminutive breast. "Let's not get too cerebral about this..."

He gathered her to his chest and kissed her again. "Girls who flirt get..."

"Don't say it. That's trash talk. I'm falling for you and that is not in the recruiting playbook. Are we going to have sex tonight or not?"

She scared herself, being so direct. He could just as easily throw her out in the street.

"I think not. All my instincts are to go after you, but what about some romance first?"

She laughed and hugged him tightly. "No fuck and run? What is this?"

Then she buried her head in his shoulder and cried real tears. "Damn. I am such a silly twit. Send me home."

When she calmed down, he raised her face and traced her lips with his tongue. She shuddered in his arms. "Not going home," he said.

He carried her to his bedroom, stripped everything off and eased her into the sheets. He was using the toilet when she pressed her naked self to his backside, whispering, "Me too." Brave fingers reached for him, causing an immediate growth in the member. She held on while maneuvering her bottom to the seat and letting go noisily in the bowl. Her tongue licked his big end, causing a groan.

"Goodie, I've never done this before. Only read about it. Do you mind?"

He groaned again and snatched her into his arms. "Wait," she said, "you must wipe me."

Sitting her on the counter, he waited for warm water and used the cloth gently. Back and forth, back and forth. All kinds of shocks were shooting through her. She gripped his hair fiercely, saying, "I want you. You've made me terribly hot and wet and needing this stiff thing."

"But..."

"Alan, shut up and..."

This time he did. Right there on his family bathroom vanity, pulling her sex to the edge and firmly thrusting forward. She closed her eyes and breathed, "Yes. Oh yes, yes, yes."

She was indeed a special package, not much more than a hundred pounds, resting comfortably in his arms and riding a thick, hard cock as they slowly returned to his bed. She sat up there, almost grinning and squeezing him very hard.

"You mustn't be tender. A woman wants to feel a cock as fine as yours."

He turned them over and drove all the way home. All of his memories of sex with other women faded. He was lost in Sarah. She was humping up at him and everything was gathering to a peak that he reached, groaning mightily.

"Ah, ah, ahhh."

Her small feet pounded on his behind. "There, that's better, isn't it?"

They rolled over and over, destroying the bed and laughing.

He looked accusingly down at her grinning face, "That was your seduction script, you witch!"

Her tongue stuck out at him, "No script, just following my wild impulses."

"God, you are hot. What am I going to do? What a mess. I suppose you also want to join the program now?"

She pushed him down, turning out the light and curling into his side.

"Of course. You will get brownie points for recruiting me." She closed her eyes and slept.

Morning came very much too soon. His alarm went off in the dark and he dashed for the shower. When he stepped out, she was naked at the vanity, removing the last traces of makeup from her perfect skin. She wiggled at him and he thought of being late for work.

"I can't leave your premises at this hour in a silk dress, for heaven's sake. You must fix me up with something."

He gathered her in his moist arms with a kiss on an ear. "I've fallen hopelessly in love with you, which is already causing all kinds of trouble. Will you have dinner with me again?" His fingers massaged her modest breasts and sent more shocks here and there.

Back at the end of her walk to the Mile End Underground, Sarah descended the stair and pushed thoughts of her first night of loving Alan to the back of her mind. It was almost a year since then, and in a month, there would be a quiet graduation ceremony for her class. Afterwards, they would be entry level officers with formal assignments. Which was truly scary, because there were no guarantees that she and Alan would be working near each other. She spent most nights in his bed, when not out practicing as a shadowy agent.

Standing on the train platform, she couldn't shake her thoughts of Alan. After a year, sex with him was still as wild and spontaneous as ever. He asked her to marry him at least once a month. She sat on his chest, usually naked, and told him firmly that secret agents do not marry. And they especially do not get pregnant and ruin their careers.

"If you need a wife and babies, Alan, I will give you up in a minute. You deserve that kind of loving. But there are adventures for me still to come that are not compatible with marriage and children."

After that, she lay in his arms, crying herself to sleep.

(Continued in Part 2 - Sarah Becomes an Agent)

12