Danica Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He noticed Danica and stood up, smiling. The other women in the room stared hard at Danica for a moment before turning away to talk to each other in whispers.

He walked up to Danica and she said sultrily, "Mmm, do you want to play?"

"Indeed I do," the young man replied.

Danica entwined her arm in his, and led him up the stairs to her room. The young man apparently had more than a quick ride on his mind, because he took his time getting them both undressed and into the bed. He had Danica suck him to orgasm first, and then slid his head between her legs, bringing her to a peak as well. She pushed and gushed when she came, prompting the man to talk excitedly about it for several minutes with her, once Danica found her breath to speak.

As they were talking, Danica caressed his cock with her fingers. He seemed to consider for a moment and then asked, "Do you allow men to cum inside you?"

"Of course," she replied, and licked her lips as she continued to stroke her fingers over his slowly hardening flesh.

He smiled wide. "I have never been with one who would let me before. That's why I have come here. I wish to be able to reach my peak without pulling free of your warm depths."

Danica moaned and said, "Then let's get you hard so you can fill me up." She then bent down to suck him to full erection.

He mounted her from behind, taking her hard -- and very well. He obviously knew how to please a woman. Danica came twice before he said he was nearly there. Danica begged him to fill her up, and moments later he exploded deep inside her. Danica moaned in satisfaction as she felt him filling her up.

He pulled from her and collapsed on the bed. They both lay panting for breath for a few moments, and then the man looked over at her. "I fear I have already spent a small fortune, but I don't care," he said with a laugh. "Can you erupt again as you did the first time for me, while I watch?"

"Oh, yes," Danica moaned, and parted her legs.

The young man watched with fascinated concentration as Danica slowly caressed her sex. Every so often, she slid her fingers inside her and stroked them, but mostly she rubbed at her labia and clit, to give him the best view of what she was doing.

Danica rose toward her heights and increased the speed of her rubbing fingers. As she built to a fever pitch, she parted her folds with one hand while she continued to rub her bud furiously with the other. With her lips parted, she squirted in hard streams. She just barely registered the sound of it beating a tattoo against the young man's chest through her cries of pleasure. After the first long, intense stream, several weaker spurts erupted from her. She actually saw one of them arch into the fascinated young man's face before her eyes closed again from the power of the ecstatic energy running through her.

As soon as Danica regained her composure, she wrapped her lips around his half-hard cock and brought him back to a full, throbbing erection in just a few moments. She pulled her legs back by her ears and he mounted her. When he filled her again and managed to catch his breath, he got up to dress.

"Will you accompany me downstairs? Though it will mean even more coin, it will be worth it," he said with a smile.

"I have to wash first," Danica replied, and went to the basin. He waited patiently while she washed and dressed, and then took her arm. They walked down the stairs together to the Madame's desk.

He counted out considerable amounts of coin, informing the Madame, "I shall certainly be back. Likely soon." He continued to count out coins as the Madame counted with him. At last, the Madame nodded, and he said with a laugh, "Well, as soon as possible."

"Thank you, my dear, it was incredible," he said to Danica, and then bowed slightly to her before finding his way to the door.

When he had left the Madame exclaimed, "Damn Dear!" She laughed, and continued, "You certainly kept that one coming back for more. You've been up there with him nigh unto three hours. I was about to send one of the bouncers, for he was getting close to the color of his coin, I thought."

Danica suppressed a chuckle at the unusual phrase, which meant the Madame believed that he was pushing the limits of what she thought he was worth. "Do you think I'll work out then?" Danica asked.

"Yes -- if the other girls staring daggers at you don't kill you," The Madame replied with a smile and a laugh. "I'd take a rest, if I were you. It's a slow part of the day, and we have a special duty at the castle each night. You'll need to be fixed up your prettiest before we leave. We are always to be at the castle three hours before midnight, so be ready. I'll close up here shortly, and re-open after you've all returned from the castle. The soldiers aren't choosy, so just lie there and let whichever ones get in front of you on, and give him a show."

Danica went to the kitchen first and ate. She then discovered the baths, and gladly settled into one of the tubs. The other women who were there got up and left when she entered. They did their best not to look at her, and whispered as they left. Danica rolled her eyes and said, "Jealous bitches," under her breath with a chuckle.

She returned to her room after her bath, fixed her hair, and painted her face. Both of these she did in a far less gaudy fashion than the other girls had done to her before. Finally, she changed the bedclothes with one of the numerous replacements she found in the closet, and lay down to rest.

She judged it must nearly be time to go to the castle a while later, and the sound of the women heading down the stairs confirmed it. Danica gathered up the bag containing Zoraster's magical devices, and headed downstairs.

They proceeded to the castle, where they were admitted inside without a glance. The girls knew where they were going, and continued unescorted toward the guard chambers once inside. They didn't notice -- or hoped she would be tossed in the dungeon for being away from the group -- when Danica fell behind.

When the group turned a corner a short distance ahead of her, Danica looked around quickly and activated her rings. The magic made her invisible and surrounded her with a globe of silence, which eliminated every sound she made.

Now to figure out where this Princess is, Danica thought. She reasoned the high and mighty would reside in the high places, and worked on finding her way through the castle.

It took Danica nearly an hour to make her way upstairs. She was constantly forced to stop to avoid rushing servants once she got to the ground floor. Finally, she found the upper floor, where the opulence of the decorations and the presence of carpet let her know she was in the right place.

She quickly determined that the first set of large double doors was the chambers of the King, because the royal seal on the door had the crown and all the standard trappings upon it. She passed the room quickly, knowing she was running out of time, and continued farther down the carpeted hall. She found another set of double doors, and assumed that they must be the Princess' chambers because it was the only other door on this floor.

Danica had just begun to try to puzzle out a way to enter without being detected when she heard low voices coming down the hall. Danica flattened against the wall just past the doors, and listened as the two men spoke. One was old, perhaps pushing sixty. The other was younger, likely in his twenties. They were whispering, and Danica could only hear them clearly when they were almost upon her.

The younger man handed the older one a bag. "Master, I say again -- I have a bad feeling about this. I fear for you. The Princess is a manipulative one, and I fear she uses you for some purpose, and will toss you aside when her goal is achieved."

"Nonsense," the old man said quietly, taking the bag. "She is simply bored with her life and wishes to learn the Apothecary. She wishes to learn, and I come to teach her because she is a bright pupil. Now -- away," he retorted.

The younger man turned and walked down the hall, while the older opened the door -- cursing when it tried to slam on him as he hobbled inside. Danica moved forward and looked inside through the open doorway. She could see no one except the old man in the parlor beyond the door.

Danica heard the younger man mumble, "You come because she lets you ride her, Master. And one day, she will exact a price."

The old man turned, and Danica flattened against the wall as the aged man scowled in the direction of the younger. He then snorted and pushed the door open wide, before hobbling away from it as quickly as possible.

Danica slipped through the door and winced when it slammed against her breasts hard when she edged around it to get into the room beyond.

The old man turned to look back at the door with a raised eyebrow, and Danica held her breath, even though he knew there was no way the old man could see or hear her.

The old man snorted, "Accursed door," and crossed the parlor.

Danica let out her breath and placed the first of her globes in the parlor. She moved to an adjoining room, in the opposite direction the man had gone. It was a smaller sitting room, with several immense windows giving a fine view of the city and the surrounding countryside.

She placed the globes here as well, and then did the same in a bath room. This room had two doors. One lead into the parlor, and the other opened into the bedroom where the old man had gone.

The old man was going over the making of an herbal potion with the Princess. She appeared to be just under twenty to Danica. The Princess was petite and beautiful, but there was a severity to her face, which detracted from her beauty despite the smile she wore.

Danica crept into the room and placed more globes. This was the last room, so she planted the remainder of them here. She then tried to figure out how to get the amulet around the girl's neck -- quickly.

Ticking off the time in her mind, Danica went back into the parlor to whisper the words that renewed the magic of her rings. Returning to the bedroom, she saw that the old man was putting away his things into the bag -- except for a small vial filled with red liquid.

This he swished around while smiling at the Princess. She smiled back and unbuttoned her gown. The old man downed the potion, and then stripped off his clothes to reveal his naked, bony, and wrinkled body. One thing was not wrinkled. His manhood -- though small -- stood hard and at attention.

The Princess smiled wantonly and beckoned him to her. Danica cursed as she continued to search for some way to get the amulet around the girl's neck. She stood next to the bed with the charm at the ready, just in case an opportunity presented itself.

The Princess moaned and writhed as he mounted her and took her. The potion may have gotten his old cock hard, but it did little else. He pulled free of her and spurted a small amount of semen on her tummy and small, taut breasts only moments later. She rubbed it in and moaned lustily as the old man caught his breath and stood up.

He pulled on his robes as she swirled her fingers through his cum, and sucked it from them. "Tomorrow evening, my dear," she said as he finished pulling on his robes.

"Tomorrow," he echoed, and turned to leave.

The Princess lay in apparent afterglow until he had passed from sight, and then irritation crossed her face. She spat off the side of the bed, quickly grabbed a cloth, and wiped his seed off her body. This she followed by drinking from a glass and filling it again, swishing the water in her mouth.

"One day, old man, you'll teach me enough to find a way to poison that ass of a father of mine. Then I'll be rid of the both of you. In the meantime..." the Princess muttered, and pulled a vial from a drawer next to the bed.

Danica contemplated leaving and returning downstairs. She knew she couldn't have much time left before the harlots would be leaving the castle. Thinking there was little choice; Danica decided she would simply have to place the amulet some other way, at another time.

The Princess drank the contents of the vial, and then arched her back while rubbing her hands all over her body and moaning loudly.

Danica stared as the young woman ran her fingers over her body and writhed on the bed for several minutes. The Princess then gasped and sat up to drink down the remaining water in the glass. She then pulled a rope next to the bed and filled the glass again. Danica heard the door to the hallway open. A young man entered. His eyes opened wide when he saw the Princess, and he averted them as he asked, "How may I serve?"

"Come here," the Princess ordered, and beckoned him to the side of the bed.

The young man walked over to the place she indicated, and the Princess grabbed him by the hair when he arrived. Shoving his face between her legs, she snarled, "Lick it!"

The woman held the servant's face between her legs, as she ground her sex against him until she stiffened in orgasm. She kept him held there as she drank another glass of water, and then rubbed against him again.

Danica saw an opportunity, and quickly spread some of her sleeping drug on the rim of the glass. She was just in time, because the Princess came again and shoved the young man hard to the floor. She drained the glass of water and said, "Now get out. Say nothing to anyone about this, or I'll have you thrown in the dungeon with the rats and murderers."

"Y-y-yes, Your Highness," the servant stammered with wide eyes -- her juices coating his face. He then turned, and quickly left.

The woman filled her glass again, but nearly dropped it. The sleeping drug was taking effect. She lay her head down on the pillow with a perplexed look on her face, and quickly fell asleep.

Danica lifted the woman's head and slipped the amulet on. It promptly vanished from sight. She then let the Princess' head drop to the pillow and opened the drawer, curious as to the nature of the potion the woman had taken.

There were several different potions, and Danica grabbed one of each color. She then hurried to the door, renewed her spells from the rings, and cast a clairvoyance spell to see out into the hall. Seeing no one visible, she hastily opened the door and dashed out into the hall. She hurried back along the path she had taken upstairs, avoiding all the wrong turns this time. Her heart lodged in her throat when she reached the front gates and saw the exiting prostitutes go through them.

She was trapped -- her way out had just left without her.

Danica panicked. She couldn't pass through any door to the outside without her spells becoming inactive. She was trapped in here, and she had no idea how this place dealt with trespassers.

She managed to calm down, only realizing then that she should have just become visible somewhere out of sight, and walked quickly to the doors once she had seen the women leaving. She could have said that she had become separated from the group somehow. She would have likely have been let out without a second glance.

Danica cursed herself for losing control, turned around, and went back into the castle. She had to find somewhere to hide. She could not remain invisible forever; the ring had a finite amount of power, which needed to be recharged after a certain number of uses.

She moved through the castle, staying well on the opposite side of the hall on the few times she passed people moving about. Danica thought about -- and rejected -- several potential hiding places as she hurried through the huge place. Everywhere she looked seemed to be too frequented for her to hide.

She found empty guest chambers, but these were so clean that she had to assume that they were tended to daily. She might have to hide until the next night when the women came again. She cursed and continued to wander, finally arriving near a door where she caught the faint odor that indicated a stable was nearby.

Walking into the open doorway and looking around, she saw the exit to the walled stable grounds, and then cursed when she saw it was filled with the aura of the dispelling magic. She also saw an old guard sitting in a chair outside, humming. He looked to be getting drowsy, and Danica found some hope again. She could see guards walking the high walls of the stable, but they were all facing outward.

Danica knew she had to renew the magic of her rings soon. She could not be using their powers when she did so, so she searched for a place to hide for the few minutes it would take to cast the spells that would renew the magic.

She passed a pair of young men who were talking quietly in what must have been the stable-hands quarters. Two more slept nearby. Moving past the area quickly, she found a storage room filled with bales of hay, and barrels of oats. She hurried inside and wormed her way to the back, eventually finding a spot in the corner, which was far from the door and well concealed.

Danica breathed a sigh of relief, and let the magic of the rings fade away. She worked quickly, whispering the spells of renewal and turning her magic to the task. In a few moments, the magic of the rings was renewed fully. She spoke the words of command, activating their magic, and then rose to go see if the old guard had dozed off yet.

Danica froze when she saw the door open. The two young men who had been talking earlier walked into the storage room. One of them looked out the door for a few moments, and then closed it. The two men smiled at each other and started to weave through the bales and barrels.

They were heading right toward Danica, and she quickly climbed atop a short stack of two bales when they were behind a higher stack. The two young men reached the spot where Danica had hidden, and suddenly embraced in a kiss.

Danica's eyes went wide. She felt wetness gathering between her legs. She was glad the globe of silence surrounded her, because she moaned involuntarily at the sight of the two handsome young men kissing in the faint light. Danica looked behind her and saw there was no way down on the opposite side from the men -- at least none that would provide her with an exit from the room.

The two men broke from the kiss, and one bent down to pull a blanket from concealment behind a bale of hay. He sat it atop a bale, and climbed up on it. He untied his trousers and let his cock free. The second young man dropped to his knees, and wrapped his lips around the seated man's hard cock.

Danica gasped. She had heard of such things happening in prisons, where men had not had a woman in years, but she had never heard of men doing it by mutual consent. Her fingers slid down between her legs and rubbed, as she watched the young man suck his companion.

He sucked slowly, looking up into the other man's eyes. Danica rubbed her aching sex through her panties more quickly. She could feel her panties were already soaking wet, and she didn't care in the slightest. Her eyes were locked on the scene in front of her.

For long minutes, the man continued the slow stroking of the other's cock. Then, he increased his speed, using his hand to stroke the shaft while he sucked on about two inches of the tip. His other hand gently kneaded his companion's balls as he sucked ever faster.

Then the seated man let out a quiet gasp. The other quietly moaned in satisfaction around the cock, as his companion filled his mouth. Danica came with them, the sounds of her quivering on the hay masked -- even from her own ears -- by the sound of the other man's similar movements. The sounds of her gasps and moans were absorbed by the magic of her ring, preventing the two men from hearing her pleasure.

Danica did her best to hold still as she shuddered through her aftershocks. She moaned when she saw the men switch positions, and knew she was going to be treated to the incredible show once again.