Danica Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other man sucked his companion's cock with the same slow strokes, taking a long time to increase his tempo and receive an explosion in his mouth. Danica came with them again, aroused beyond anything she had ever contemplated.

The two young men pulled on their trousers, stashed the blanket once more, and with a last kiss, left the room. Danica lay back on the hay bale, gasping. Her pussy ached from being rubbed nearly raw. She had stroked it furiously the entire time as she watched the two young men suck each other.

She sat back up and noticed that not only were her panties sopping wet, so was her dress. Even the hay beneath her dress was damp. She slid down from the hay and caught her breath, still shivering from the memories of what she had just witnessed.

She crept slowly to the door of the storeroom, where she used a clairvoyance spell and discovered no one in the hall outside. With the way clear, Danica slipped out into the stable again. She walked past the stable-hands room, where she saw the two young men, who were sitting and talking again. This time, wide smiles decorated their faces. A grin brightened Danica's features as well.

She walked over to the exit to the outside, and it took little more than a glance to know the guard was asleep. His snores could have rattled the walls. Danica steeled her nerves, counted to five, and stepped through the portal. Instantly, the magic of her rings ceased, and she was visible again.

The two steps through that portal were the longest she had ever taken in her life. The moment she was through, she spoke the words of command and the magic of the rings wrapped around her again.

Danica held her breath as she heard the man behind her snort. She saw one of the guards on the wall turn to face inward, observing the stable.

Apparently, it was just the loudness of the old guard's snort that had drawn the attention of the guard on the wall. He turned back to look beyond the wall, and the old guard's snoring returned to its steady rhythm again.

Danica blew out a choked sigh of relief, which was nearly a sob, and dropped to her knees. She stayed there until she calmed her nerves, and then went over to the wall as far away from any of the guards as she could manage. She levitated up, over the wall, and then hurried back to the house where Celes waited.

She didn't release the magic of her rings until she was safely within the house and in the bed where she had slept the night before. Danica collapsed onto the bed, and slept -- completely exhausted physically, emotionally, and mentally.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Zoraster laughed as he watched the Princess consuming a vial from her bedside table. "Well, it seems I shall have to endeavor to control the drug trade. Many interesting individuals seem to have acquired the vice."

Turning to another mirror, he watched the man with the spider tattoo, who spoke with someone in a shadowed corner. "How coincidental that you should come to my notice at just such an opportune time. How coincidental -- and advantageous. I wonder where lies the hole in your defenses, my shadowy friend? Between your legs, perhaps?" Zoraster stared into the mirror, and laughed heartily.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

I hope you liked this tale, and will continue to read Danica's ongoing story. Please take a moment to vote, and perhaps comment. That's the only payment a free author gets, and every bit of feedback is most appreciated!

You may find later chapters have some flubs and grammar issues, until I finish posting all the edits. Look for the note at the beginning of each chapter about my editor, Roust, and that will let you know whether the chapter is newly edited.