All Comments on 'Danica Pt. 07'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
bravo!!!

I keep checking Lit every day hoping to see the next installment. Your story has me as completely captured as your characters are.

THANK YOU for sharing it!!!1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Hot toy play

I can't believe they haven't made a toy like the one Danica does in this chapter yet. It would seem the logical thing to do with a strapon. At least as close as you can come without magic lol Danica is still catching up on all the pussy she's missed licking I see lol I still say you should have left the darker stuff with the vamp dude in there, it was really twisted. Hey, I'm not alone in the public feedback this time, cool! Waiting for more Dark.

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A small error

on page 6 when the girls first meet with Darius, the servant introduces them as Andrea and Celes. But a few paragraphs later Celes reveals Danica's real name when discribing their knowledge of magic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Another excellent tale!

Full of characters and personality, rounded out with wild sex and a plot full of development and intrigue... and D&D! Love it!

M

PeepItPeepItover 11 years ago
Sensai, you're just FUCKING SICK!!!

Is there no limit to your villian's debachery? Loving this shit man, just fucking loving it. Can't get off on some of the sick torture/pain stuff, nor golden rain or such shit...hope that bodily fluid shit doesn't come up in any of your stories, but the HOT shortie on shortie playbook descriptive sex?....wait...damn sticky fingers!! Gotta go and clean he hand better..and the keyboard...It's your universe, yada...yada...yada! ....sick...just plain sick! :)

`

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
no joke

D&D pales in comparison.

taco1085taco1085almost 6 years ago
bravo

i am sure enjoying reading this story, cant wait for Danica and Celes to get revenge...

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 3 years ago

Loving it, although I think you may have overdone Danica in "Sister's Shadow".

The Danica from Sister's Shadow, who outwitted a spell cage to save a young woman from a necromancer, wouldn't have stood by while Omark raped and murdered that young girl, but would have used her new-found telekinesis to kill Omark with one or more hurled objects, or crush his skull, without even disturbing her stealth spells. She was in a scryproof room, so needn't have worried about Zoraster seeing what she did, and the girl wouldn't have seen/remembered any evidence that psionics and not magic was used, although these considerations wouldn't have stopped Danica. With Omark dead she could have hidden any evidence of having used telekinesis, and if Omark turned into a vampire straight away it could have provided some additional drama.

striker24striker24over 1 year ago

Everybody is the greatest lover ever, giving and recieving the greatest (multiple) orgasms ever. It's a bit too much, even in a fantasy setting.

The raping and killing of the young girl was very sick. Disgusting. It ruined the whole chapter. The slavery already ruined the whole story long ago though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous