All Comments on 'Danica Pt. 15'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
hornyinwvhornyinwvalmost 18 years ago
I never suspected

that Zoraster would allow Danica to have all rights in building the outpost. That was wonderful! I also liked how "Danica" showed up at her shop and got into an arguement with Devon. Keep writing and I'll keep reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WOW

I have read and greatly enjoyed all of this story so far.

I beieve you have a rare talent for this type of writing,

at least for me you do...

This story or one like it toned down a little would rival

that written by Melanie Rawn In my opinion...

Please keep p the good work here and I hope you can keep this story going for many more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wonderful! (insert applause here!)

The writing is so good that I forget I'm reading and just enjoy the mind's adventure. I'd highly reccommend to anyone reading to start with the prelude and read from the beginning. It's by far, one of the best stories on literotica. The story,characters and twists can hold up on their own without the sex altho that's quite good too. Thanks again for sharing your work!

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 3 years ago

Loved it.

Danica shouldn't have any difficulty knowing who it it safe to share her hidden secrets with - if they're not psionic themselves she should be able to hear their thoughts unless they're very strong in the art.

I find it interesting that you've had Zoraster use drugs from Danica's pendant to heighten her libido, on top of the effects of The Awakening.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous