Danica Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You won't have to worry about that any longer."

Tari handed Danica the cloth and pitcher, and Danica started to wash. When she struggled to reach her back, Tari knelt down and washed it for her. Danica could not help shivering under the woman's touch.

When she finished bathing and shaving, Danica helped Tari tilt up the basin to drain it into buckets and rinse it out so she could begin the washing.

Danica acutely felt the chill of the desert night as she crossed the courtyard toward the house. She was glad to return to the magically warmed confines of her room.

Danica learned two more of the spells in the book, and then retired for the evening. Dreams of Tari made her smile in her sleep.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Danica joined in the breakfast of fruit with the servants the next morning, and then prepared for her trip to the palace where she needed to make her request to build Zoraster's outpost. When she and Rekhmire stepped out the door, they encountered a man dressed in such a way that told Danica he possessed some authority here. His clothing was made of a finer looking cloth than the commoners wore, with sleeves and seams trimmed with colored threads. The man bowed to Danica when he reached them.

"I am Reneb, and it was to me Rekhmire was to lead you. I will take you to the Palace to make your request. If you have any trouble with these, I will have them punished," the man said while nodding toward Rekhmire. Rekhmire bowed and backed away into the house.

"I don't anticipate any trouble with the servants," Danica said, barely able to keep from growling and grinding her teeth at the man as she spoke.

Reneb led Danica in a roundabout course to avoid the market, and Danica noticed the stonework appeared more ornate as they neared the palace. Beautiful statues were also regular sights as they progressed. The size and detail of both the statuary and columns increased as the palace loomed larger in her vision as well. Danica marveled at how lifelike the statues appeared, considering most were carved from limestone.

Danica's eyes widened when she saw a beautiful, nearly nude woman riding on a sedan chair borne by sweating slaves moving away from the palace. The curtains surrounding the sedan chair were diaphanous, nearly to the point of invisibility. The woman lounged and ate fruit as her slaves carried her through the city. Large quantities of gold and electrum trimmed the woman’s conveyance. Danica also saw the twinkling of gems encrusting the decorations adorning the sedan chair.

"Princess Tiye – on her way to the temple of Inisis," Reneb remarked when he saw Danica watching the sedan chair pass. Danica only nodded in response, not really wanting to talk to the man.

The palace was huge compared to most of the other buildings in the city. Only the temples Danica had observed from a distance rivaled the magnificent structure. The seat of government was finished in perfectly smooth white limestone, and shined in the sun. She and Reneb joined a procession of people entering the palace.

Upon entering, Danica could hear music playing. Reneb turned to her and said, "The Governor has called for dancers. We will have to wait until he has sated himself before he will allow business to resume for the day. We should go to watch. It is considered improper not to join those in the gallery."

Danica nodded her approval and Reneb led her through the maze of a building. Danica assumed he knew exactly where he was going. Danica found that the music almost called out to her. The song was an energetic tune, full of flute trills, booming drums, and the jingle of cymbals. Something else called out to her when she entered the gallery and saw the dancers. They all wore gowns that left little to the imagination. The garments actually left nothing to the imagination at times, as the dancers twirled across the floor. Each woman was stunningly beautiful, and they all looked nearly identical. The dancers were also apparently acrobats, occasionally doing bends and flips that made Danica's muscles ache just to watch. The moves displayed the women’s attributes well, however, and that caused Danica to ache in other ways.

The dance ended and the crowd stomped or banged objects, which Danica assumed was this culture's version of applause. Not wanting to appear out of place, Danica stomped her soft-soled shoes, despite the action producing little sound.

As the applause died down, Danica noticed the Governor pointedly looking in her direction. People in the room noticed his gaze as well, and turned to discover what so intrigued their ruler. Within a few seconds, Danica nervously shifted from foot to foot as most of the room stared at her. Whispers circulated, although Danica could only catch hints of a name she didn't recognize and the word dance.

"Please approach," the Governor declared while rising from his throne. The crowd parted, opening a direct pathway between Danica and the throne. Feeling more than a little self conscious, Danica approached the throne and curtsied demurely.

The Governor nodded his head almost imperceptibly, and a quiet gasp rolled through the crowd. "Have you been sent by Tayetet?"

Danica bowed her head. "No, Lord Governor. I know not of whom you speak. I am from a foreign land."

The Governor gestured to the walls of the room. Danica’s eyes followed his gesture, and she noticed that the walls were covered in nearly perfect images of her, in the local style of art. The image had Danica’s auburn hair, though worn in a braided style. and the only other difference was that the eyes looked more like those of the natives of this land than her own. Both walls showed the same figure in different dance poses.

"Tayetet is the goddess of the dance, and you bear a striking resemblance to her. Do you dance?"

"I fear I do not have the skill of those who have just danced, but I do enjoy dancing."

"Will you gift us with a dance? Though you know her not, I believe you to be blessed of Tayetet. Your dance would be a blessing from the goddess upon us all."

Danica knew she was cornered. She was going to have to dance her heart out if she wanted to get permission to build in the city. Danica also thought she might find a way to turn this to her advantage. "Of course I will dance for you, Lord Governor."

The Governor sat down as Danica walked over to speak to the musicians. She suggested some general tempo changes and timing that she wanted, but she would have to follow the lead of the musicians since she knew none of the local music.

Danica returned to the center of the room and curtsied to the Governor once more. The music started as soon as Danica stood up straight, as she had requested.

The minstrels played a slow song, and Danica allowed her body to flow with the music. After a few seconds, the tempo of the music changed with a sharp trill of the flute. Danica whirled faster, clapping in accentuation of the beat when it felt appropriate, as she danced.

As the music built to a crescendo, Danica loosened her linen gown, allowing her breasts to intermittently peek from the flowing cloth as she danced. She had decided not to wear her brassiere with the native dress, finding it looked odd. The panties she wore were a pair of her specially commissioned ones that barely covered her private places, leaving much of her skin bare to the eye. Her gown offered tantalizing hints of the frilly undergarments as well.

Danica improvised a few leaps in her dance, taking a cue from the previous dancers. She also added a few moves that exploited her flexibility, although she had nothing resembling the ability of the previous dancers in that regard.

The musicians signaled that the song would end soon, and Danica danced back toward the center of the room. She caught the cues perfectly, and ended her dance on the clash of a large cymbal – bent over backwards, facing away from the Governor, but looking back at him from her bend. The move fully exposed her breasts to the Governor while she held the pose. Danica stood with a graceful spin and sensually strutted back to her place before the Governor.

The room erupted into thunderous, banging applause. Danica tried to catch her breath and wiped sweat out of her eyes as the banging continued for quite some time. At last, the sound died down and the Governor rose.

"You – and we – are truly blessed by Tayetet in your dance. How may we reward you for this blessing?"

"I seek to build a home and place for business here. I was told I must seek the permission of the government to do it."

"Consider it granted. I offer a parcel of land near the Temples of Quadesis and Tayetet for this purpose."

Another gasp rose up from the crowd, and Danica could guess why. Land near temples was typically prized. Danica also recognized the name of the goddess Quadesis, who had dominion over sexuality. The name was sometimes mentioned among Erotine writings, the name of the goddess in Danica’s lands.

Danica curtsied again. "I thank you, my Lord Governor. I wish to ask another boon of you. I have rare spices, and I wonder if I might persuade you to suggest architects and artisans for the construction of my home." Danica pulled out one of the spice pouches as she finished.

"Please approach and let us see what you have brought." Danica showed the Governor the spices, and he expressed obvious delight.

"I shall order my personal architect and artisans to undertake your construction in trade for these, if such is acceptable."

Danica curtsied very low this time. "It is quite acceptable. Thank you, Lord Governor."

"I hope I might persuade you to bless us with another dance at a later time."

Danica smiled. "Of course, my Lord Governor."

The Governor gestured to two people who approached. The governor identified the men as the lead architect and artisan of the Governor's court. He told them to assist Danica in her construction, and Danica provided them with directions to the house where she guested. The men said they would seek her there tomorrow, after examining the land where they were to build.

Danica had a skip in her step as she left the Palace.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Zoraster looked up from the documents he was perusing when he sensed a presence in the doorway. "Enter."

The bald wizard stroked his goatee and smiled, moving forward to the desk. "We believe we have been successful, Master Zoraster."

Zoraster raised an eyebrow. "So soon? This is most pleasing, if it is true."

"Your request followed closely to the previous spells with the two clones. Upon applying our research to your request, we found things fell into place quickly. We believe the new form of the spell will work under the less controlled circumstances, as well as allow for the necessary level of increased control. We are prepared to work the magic whenever you see fit."

"Excellent. Know that you shall be well rewarded if you are indeed successful. I will bring the subject when the time is right."

"We will be ready, Master Zoraster."

Zoraster smiled. "This may yet be turned to my advantage."

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Danica relaxed upon returning to the home where she was staying. When she entered, she found Rekhmire and an older servant who prepared the food playing a game similar to chess. Danica sat down to watch, although she was almost as interested in watching Rekhmire's lap below the table as in observing the game. She did pick up a few hints about how the game differed from chess as she watched, however.

The older servant soundly trounced Rekhmire, and then returned to the kitchen to prepare something for Danica.

Danica gestured toward the board and said, "This game is similar to one in my lands – called chess."

"I play poorly, but I learn from Khufren when we play. It passes the time."

"I'm not very good at chess – and probably will be worse at this – but would you like to teach me?" Danica asked with a sweet smile.

Rekhmire smiled and prepared the pieces for a new game. He and Danica discussed the differences in the two games for perhaps half an hour, until Danica had a good idea how to play the game. After studying the board for a moment, Danica made her opening move.

Only a few minutes later, Danica realized she was in a hopeless situation. She laughed and said. "I think we can just call this game yours. I can tell I've lost before it happens."

Rekhmire smiled. "We could play again. I must admit it is pleasant to win for once."

"I'll have to try it for myself and see how pleasant it is," Danica said with a mischievous smile as she set up the pieces.

The architect, Sushume, arrived just before Danica was about to lose her second game, although the game had lasted twice as long. Danica went aside with the architect and discussed what she wanted done. Danica assumed Zoraster wanted something similar, likely identical, to his outposts scattered throughout the world. Danica's plan was to follow the design, but to modify it to her taste and the local style. Zoraster had not really given her any specific directions, so she took liberties.

"What you speak of sounds possible. I will go and draw up plans that we may then modify tomorrow until they suit your needs."

"That will be fine. Do you know anyone who makes bathing vessels?" Danica asked as she led him toward the door to escort him out.

"There are two men who craft such. One will be among those who will work with us, and produces the bathing vessels of those with means. His vessels are among the most beautiful ever produced in our land. The Pharaoh’s own daughter cleanses herself in one of his bathing vessels. He will likely require a high price for this, however, as it is outside the scope of our assigned task. His is a time-consuming, costly trade."

"That shouldn't be a problem. What about the other?"

"He produces such vessels quickly, of common earthenware. The cost is far less, and the vessels are plain. It is common for them to need regular replacement, but his work is well done."

"That sounds like it will work until I have a longer lasting replacement. Can you tell me where to find him?"

Sushume told Danica how to locate the man's workplace, and Rekhmire said he would lead her there if she required. Sushume then took his leave, and Danica asked Rekhmire to take her to see the man immediately.

Danica settled on a design and a price shortly thereafter. She paid the man well, and he said he would finish it in no more than two days. Danica found that the more time she spent with Rekhmire, the more she desired him. After days with no sexual release, she felt fit to burst from her repressed desires.

Danica asked Rekhmire to lead her to the spot granted for the construction of Zoraster's outpost. When they arrived, Danica was pleased with the spot. The temples were grand and beautiful. She saw few other structures nearby, which afforded some privacy. The land was also on a slight rise.

Rekhmire and Danica were just about to leave when a woman walking to the temple of Quadesis paused and turned to approach them. She was dressed in a transparent linen gown, which hardly surprised Danica considering the woman obviously served the goddess of sexuality. Her perfect breasts, with their perfectly circular nipples and areoles, and her neatly trimmed and sculpted patch of pubic hair were plainly visible. Danica was already aroused enough from standing near Rekhmire while he was fully dressed – her juices really started flowing in the presence of the nearly nude woman.

As the priestess reached them, the woman's eyes lit up. She nodded her head slightly. "You do indeed resemble Tayetet, Sister. Will you come to the house of Quadesis to receive her blessing upon your new home?"

Danica thought that something about the way the priestess said sister seemed a bit more familiar than was appropriate for someone she’d just met. Danica felt the word was far more than a priestess calling a parishioner sister, or two women doing the same. When the priestess said the word, the connotation Danica felt was a truly platonic reference, as if they were indeed sisters.

The thoughts rapidly dissolved in Danica's head, however. Danica's desire spiked to unbearable levels. She knew her panties would be absolutely soaked before long if she didn’t relieve the building pressure inside her. "Of course I will seek Quadesis' blessing."

The priestess nodded again, and turned back to the temple. Danica's heartbeat sped up to match the sway of the priestess' shapely backside as Danica watched her walk into the temple.

"Will you come with me and try to keep me from making any offensive mistakes?" Danica asked Rekhmire.

A slight flash of embarrassment crossed Rekhmire's face, but he mastered it quickly and said, "I will accompany you."

When they reached the entrance of the temple, Danica suspected that she would need no assistance to avoid mistakes. From the moment they entered and a priest asked them to disrobe, Danica assumed that the customs of Quadesis would vary little from those of Erotine.

When Rekhmire pulled off his kilt, what Danica saw beneath was every bit as enticing as she had anticipated. He was uncut, thick, and of a nice length. She suspected she would see how big he was when erect before long, as the first twitches of an unavoidable erection already swelled his manhood. Danica could tell he was still fighting embarrassment.

The couple passed into the temple proper, confirming Danica's suspicions on two fronts. First, Rekhmire's erect manhood was just as big as Danica had guessed. Second – despite the lack of pools common in Erotine temples – one glance told her that the worship of Quadesis was identical to that of Erotine.

A man sat upon a divan couch with three women using their mouths to pleasure him. In another part of the room, a man grunted in climax as he filled a woman bent over an altar designed for exactly that purpose. Two priestesses, marked by their unique golden necklaces, lay upon a pile of cushions at the head of the room near a huge statue of Quadesis, their heads between each other's legs. Danica could hear sounds of passion echoing from everywhere in the temple.

Danica reached down, laid her hand on Rekhmire's cock, and licked her lips. "Let's go seek Quadesis' blessing."

Danica smiled when she received a brief grin and a powerful throb of Rekhmire's member beneath her hand in response. Danica led him to one of the cushioned alters, placing a pair of semi-precious stones in the offering bowl below the altar. She then bent over the offering bowl and rested her upper body on its cushioned surface. As she bent over, the first drop of the other half of her offering dripped from her labia into the offering bowl.

Rekhmire's embarrassment quickly evaporated in the face of Danica's body offered to him. He ascended the short step that raised him to the perfect angle to penetrate her, and slid his hard cock into Danica with a sigh of contentment.

Danica moaned as she felt him stretch her walls and hit her deep. She was so wet in anticipation that his cock made slight squishing sounds with each thrust as he took her.

Small, sharp moans escaped Danica as his thrusts stoked her fires higher. Danica placed her hands under her and raised her upper body from the altar, emitting a gasp punctuated by loud squeal of bliss. The slight change of angle caused the dusky servant's stroking erection to rub her clit with delightful heat.

Danica's heightened need caused her to reach her peak quickly. Only a minute or so after bending over the altar, Danica came. She loosed a loud scream of pleasure, and her flood of juices squirted out around Rekhmire's stroking cock. Her scream first warbled, and then turned to gasps and growls as Rekhmire continued his assault of her spasming body.