Danica Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last, Danica decided she had done all she could do for Tari's hair. Tari had long ago finished cleaning the cum from her body.

"Did you come to bathe?" Tari asked.

Danica nodded. "Yes – I'm aching and filthy. I need a bath desperately."

Tari smiled and said, "I will start filling the basin for you."

Danica had to keep pushing down on her desires, because Tari made no move to dress as she picked up a pitcher to fill the washbasin. Danica did her best not to look as she undressed, finding it nearly impossible to keep her eyes from straying to the beautiful woman. Danica flushed in a combination of irritation and embarrassment when she noticed the small damp spot on her panties. When she pulled them off, she could see the glistening evidence on her nether lips that had caused that damp spot.

When Danica looked up, she saw Tari gazing at her glistening lips with a sheepish smile. Tari lowered her head and continued pouring the water, but she didn’t stop smiling. When she looked back up after emptying the pitcher, it hit Danica.

Danica felt Tari's wave of arousal wash over her, the strong emotion coming to Danica's mind in vivid detail. Ridden and left unsatisfied only moments before, Tari was in a state of need. She found Danica intensely arousing, and believed she now saw the evidence that Danica shared that attraction. Danica could feel the ache for another woman's touch – long denied – rolling from Tari like the irresistible tides.

Danica and Tari stared at each other for long seconds, the empty pitcher still poised over the basin in Tari's hands. Tari broke the silence, "You have a beautiful body."

Danica sucked in a deep breath and responded, "So do you."

Tari shivered and the carefully controlled desire in her eyes suddenly flared to brilliant life. She almost absently put down the pitcher, her eyes never leaving Danica's brown orbs.

An unspoken agreement passed between them, and they walked toward each other to embrace in a deep kiss. Danica could feel Tari quivering in her arms, and the woman's hard nipples pressing against her own breasts. Their hands roamed over each other as they continued to kiss passionately. Slowly, they edged over to Tari's bed as they kissed and caressed.

The two women lay down on the bed, their bodies immediately intertwining, both of them moaning from the feeling of the other's soft skin touching them. Their hands roved over each other, and soon their lips followed.

Danica kissed her way down Tari's neck and throat, and then moved lower to kiss Tari’s belly with light brushes of her lips. When Danica leaned down low to place kisses on both of Tari's hips, Tari leaned over Danica, kissing her neck and shoulders.

Danica guided Tari to lie down on her back, and then rose up onto her knees. She leaned forward on her hands, letting her nipples just brush Tari's mound. Danica wiggled back and forth, letting the erect buds slide over Tari's skin. She then slowly slid up Tari's body, letting the pebble-hard tips tickle Tari all the way, causing both women to shudder and moan from the sensation.

When Danica reached Tari's breasts, she let her nipples rub over Tari's in little circles, prompting Tari to push the firm globes together so that both of their nipples would stay in contact.

Tari then took the initiative. She pulled Danica forward for a long, sensual kiss, and then edged her forward to wash her tongue over Danica's nipples. Danica moaned contentedly as Tari's soft tongue swirled and curled over stiff nipples. Tari then suckled one of the buds, moaning along with Danica.

Danica remained supported on her hands over Tari, gasping as the dusky skinned woman suckled her breasts and caressed her bottom. The ache between Danica's legs increased to unbearable levels, and she pulled away from Tari's lips with a mixture of hesitation and anticipation.

Danica slid downward once more, using her knees to guide Tari's apart. Lowering her body until their mounds touched, Danica pulled Tari's legs up and farther apart so that their glistening folds could make better contact.

Danica rocked her hips, causing her labia to rub Tari’s with slippery friction. Both women were so aroused – so badly in need of release – that even this unfocused stimulation quickly built the pressure inside them both.

The slave girl beneath Danica moaned as the speed of Danica's rocking hips increased. Their folds pulled and flowed over each other, their buds often coming into contact with each other. As Danica drew closer to release, the speed of her hip movement increased as well.

Danica looked down with a gasp as she drew near her pinnacle. Tari's head leaned back, her mouth opening and a quiet gasp escaping her as she slowly drew in a breath. When that breath escaped her, it was in the form of a long, low moan accompanied by her whole body quivering as she came.

The look of ecstasy on Tari's face was the trigger that pushed Danica over the edge. Danica's quiet squeal mingled with Tari's moan, a gush of Danica's hot fluids bursting forth from her to soak them both. Danica's hips ground their nether lips together, keeping them both climaxing.

Danica's body fell forward when her arms began to wobble beneath her, but she kept her hips tightly pressed against Tari. The contractions of their orgasms caused both women to shudder, their twitching labia stimulating each other and causing a chain reaction that lasted for quite some time after they sank down from their heights.

Tari pulled Danica down into yet another long, sensual kiss, prompting the two women to once again intertwine their bodies and let their hands roam over each other's soft skin. Danica and Tari were both damp with sweat, the heat of the day and the heat of their passion coating them in a sheen of dampness.

Tari's face glowed with a smile of contentment as they broke from a kiss and met each other's eyes. Danica felt Tari's legs beneath her part, and then Tari's hands were on her shoulders, gently pushing downward.

Danica licked her lips and allowed Tari to guide her – sliding her hands down Tari's body as she moved toward the other woman's parted legs. Danica never broke eye contact with Tari as she moved downward, and continued to look up and smile as she placed a soft kiss on Tari's hood.

Tari let out a quavering sigh and shivered from Danica's first touch. The dusky-skinned woman then followed the sigh with a far longer moan, as Danica snaked out her tongue to wiggle between Tari's dark lips. Danica did look down then, moaning with Tari as her probing tongue revealed the soft, pink sweetness concealed between Tari’s nether lips.

Danica looked up to watch Tari as her tongue explored the woman. The look on Tari's face and the strong feelings flowing from her both served to increase Danica’s arousal. Tari was experiencing a sweet release, one long denied, and the first true pleasure she had felt in many years. At this moment, she was not a pleasure slave – she was free from her cares as Danica softly caressed away the darkness within her.

Danica sensed Tari's need for a soft release – she could feel it in the thoughts and emotions that flowed to her as well as in the cues of the woman's body. Danica savored the taste of Tari's spicy cream as she built the pressure within the other woman for long delicious minutes.

Tari's body gently rocked beneath Danica as her pleasure mounted, like waves on a lakeshore pushed by a soft summer breeze. Danica increased the pressure of her tongue, now pushing Tari toward the edge just a little quicker. The rocking of Tari's grew quicker and more pronounced, but continued its smooth rocking flow as she drew ever closer to release.

Danica pulled the other woman's smooth bud between her lips, gently massaging it with them as she sensed Tari nearing her peak. She let her tongue lightly wash over the throbbing button, looking up into Tari's eyes as the other woman quietly gasped and shivered with the first signs of release.

Tari continued to quiver for long seconds, a seemingly unending, high-pitched moan escaping her as she came and came. Danica lapped up the flow of Tari's cream with contented moans.

Danica rose from between Tari's legs with a final kiss on her mound, just above the woman's still quivering labia. Danica rose to her knees to roll her nether lips between her fingers, badly in need of release.

Tari could feel the need in Danica as intently as Danica had felt her own. She moved off to the side, and Danica quickly moved to lie down and part her legs. Tari slipped between them just as quickly, pulling Danica's thick lips between her own to suck them.

Danica caressed Tari's shoulders, moaning encouragement as the swarthy-skinned concubine gave someone pleasure because she wanted to – for the first time in a long time.

Tari was fascinated by Danica's full lips, spending much time exploring every crease and fold with her tongue and sucking them between her lips to roll them and tease them. She didn't neglect Danica's engorged clit, however, making sure to give it just enough swipes of her tongue and gentle sucks to stoke the fires within Danica.

As Danica drew near her point of no return, Tari sucked Danica's nether lips and hood between her dark lips and began to move her head in slow circles. All the while, she rolled Danica's clit with her tongue. Danica let out a series of gasps, staring down into Tari's eyes as the other woman looked up into hers. Danica's last gasp turned into an almost growling scream of pleasure as her muscles contracted and she gushed her orgasmic eruption into Tari's mouth.

Tari continued to give Danica irregular licks and sucks as the redhead beneath her quaked and convulsed in orgasm. She parted Danica's lips wide at one point and gave her clit a few quick strokes with a finger, giving a mirthful moan when Danica squirted a stream of her juices over Tari's shoulder and into the floor beyond.

Tari gently stroked Danica's labia with her fingertips as Danica settled into the afterglow of her orgasm. When Danica's shuddering at last calmed, Tari lay down next to her and kissed her once more. Their arms wrapped around each other yet again, and they lay in the warm afterglow of their orgasms for several minutes.

Danica looked down at her body, then over at Tari's. They were both soaked in sweat, and both covered in their creamy juices. "I think we both need a bath now."

Tari laughed and burrowed her face between Danica's breasts. Danica stroked Tari’s hair for a moment and then asked, "Would you like to join me?"

Tari smiled and nodded in response, and then both women rose and went to the basin. They sat on opposite sides, facing each other, and sensually washed each other for a long time. When they finished washing, Danica guided Tari to come to her side of the basin. She then wrapped her arms around the darker skinned woman, kissing and caressing her all over while she rubbed Tari's folds beneath the shallow water.

Tari came a short while later, quivering in Danica's arms, then settled back into Danica's arms to bask in her afterglow once more. At last, Tari reluctantly left Danica's soft embrace, and the two women rinsed once more before leaving the bath and drying off.

They shared one last long kiss, their bodies pressed tightly together. "It has been so long since I have known a woman, or any pleasure I have not given myself," Tari said with a deeply contented smile.

"It's unfair for you to be rode like a pony and left unsatisfied. I don't care if you're a slave or not. I wanted to be with you since the first moment I saw you."

Tari cast her eyes downward and smiled shyly. "I as well."

Danica raised Tari's chin to look into her eyes. "I'm going to be here for a while. I'll make sure you don't want for pleasure for long, as long as I'm here."

Tari shuddered and moaned at those words, then turned to gather up Danica's clothing so she could get dressed. Tari went to get her own clothes once she handed Danica hers.

{*****~~o~~0~~o~~*****}

Danica awakened the next morning from another vivid dream, once again in a damp nightdress. She remembered that for a long time at the beginning of the dream, she had simply teleported around talking with people whom she knew in various places, using a teleportation device. This had gone on for what felt like hours, with no apparent rhyme or reason. The dream had ended with her returning to share another evening of intense, passionate lovemaking with Andrea.

Danica dressed and considering going to take a bath in the washing basin. She also thought about doing something more enjoyable with Tari. As Danica left her room, Rekhmire approached her. He told her that her tub was complete, and had arrived.

From that point forward, Danica's spirits improved considerably.

Danica decided to go exploring a bit since she would be able to bathe when she returned. Heading to the market, Danica purchased some of the local herbs, still curious as to whether they could be useful in magic or in potions. Considering many of them were sold as healing plants, Danica thought it likely.

The bustle and shouting of the market quickly grated on Danica's nerves this day, so she moved out into the wider city shortly thereafter. Outside the market, everything was temples and houses. It was an odd change from the cities Danica was used to, and if it hadn't been for the wealth of art displayed on the homes and temples, she would have felt bored silly.

As the heat of the day reached its peak, Danica returned to her room and soaked in her tub for an hour or so. Relaxed after her bath, Danica picked up her exploration where she’d left off when the sun reached its height of burning heat. She was near the south edge of the city, and noticed the number of temples increasing.

The people here were obviously quite connected to their gods, as there were temples everywhere. It appeared that here was where most of them were, outside the city proper. Some of the temples were even larger than the palace, and often there were multiple temples devoted to the same god. The inscriptions upon the temples noted that the duplicate temples were constructed by various rulers as offerings to those gods.

The artwork and statuary of these temples was magnificent, and Danica recognized a few of the gods she knew from the descriptions of their dominion in the artwork. Danica laughed when she realized that Hetmuket was obviously the god Heraklan from her own land. The priests were fine warriors just like those in her land, and just as overly fond of fine spirits and free love.

Some things in life are universal.

One small temple Danica discovered was dedicated to a god named Sekmamun. The god commanded dominion over knowledge, violent weather and – most interesting to Danica – magic.

Danica wandered around the grounds a bit, seeing both runes in the language of magic and true runes mixed in with the pictorial language of the land. Danica smiled as she recognized all the true runes, pleased with the knowledge the strange table had imparted upon her even if she didn't understand it.

It didn’t take Danica long to realize that while the people here were connected with the gods, they were expected to take direction from a priesthood that restricted access to the actual temples. Danica wanted to enter and find out what she might learn in the temple, but she was afraid of committing some grievous offense.

Seeing what looked like a commoner enter a small, columned doorway into the temple, Danica decided it might be safe to follow him in and see what she could see. The man was easily within Danica's view in the small room of the temple, where he made an offering of gemstones and herbs upon the altar at the other end of the room.

The man nodded to Danica as he left, but otherwise did not speak. Looking at the altar, Danica thought, despite the fact the features looked more like the local people than her own, that the god looked familiar. She stared and thought for a moment, but just could not place the name of the god she was thinking of. He was depicted as both a man with a crescent moon set in his forehead and a man with a heron head and a crescent moon emblem on a chain at his breast.

Danica was so busy studying the altar and other art in the room that she didn't even hear the priest enter the nave from a nearby door.

When Danica caught him out of the corner of her eye, she turned to face him with a nod and a smile. "I hope I'm not committing a trespass?" She said as she examined the priest.

The man had the typical middling dark skin tone of the people here with his head shaved bald, and wore a light robe dyed blue. He was lean, and Danica found him quite attractive.

"You glow with magical creations like the sun himself. You are a student of magic?" The Priest asked her.

Danica nodded. "Yes, I am a student of the Art."

"You may enter and refresh yourself if you wish. Comforts are provided within for those who study the mystic arts."

"Thank you. It would be rude not to accept your invitation, and I must admit I'm curious."

The man smiled. "As are we all, else we would never come to the study. Follow me."

Danica followed the man through the cloth-draped doorway into the inner part of the temple. She immediately felt the presence of a cooling comfort spell, and the thought occurred to her that perhaps it was one of these people who had created it in the first place. They certainly had motivation in this hot land to create such magic.

Down a short hall, Danica saw the other comforts provided. There were tables and chairs for study, papyrus scrolls rested in numerous scroll niches along the walls, fresh fruit and water rested everywhere for the taking, and four tubs filled with slightly steaming water sat in one corner of the room. An older man and a younger woman occupied two of the tubs, both of whom ceased their conversation for a moment to nod respectfully to Danica when she entered.

Danica nodded back, curious as to the amount of deference she saw in the bathing pair's eyes.

Danica's curiosity must have shown in her eyes, because the priest said, "They show respect for one strong in the Art, for surely someone with such magic on their person is strong in the Art."

"It's a little disconcerting. Up until a few years ago, I was a poor student. I know many who are much more powerful than I in my homeland."

The priest smiled and raised his eyebrows. "You must have advanced much in recent days then, for it is obvious you are a great worker of Art now. Those who you call your superiors must rival the gods themselves."

That thought too was disconcerting – the comparison of Zoraster to a god caused a shiver run down Danica's spine.

"You may take your rest, or study as you wish. The temple is always open to you at any time of the day or night. The door beyond the guardian statues of Sekmamun is the inner sanctum of the temple and is reserved for the priesthood. The door there is the inner library, and is warded against intrusion. Sekmamun himself judges who may enter there and who may not. The wards will repel those whom he does not wish to enter."

"Only one way to find out, huh?"

With a chuckle, the priest responded, "Yes, you must approach and discover for yourself. If you feel the wards acting against you – and you will know – do not attempt to continue. While this has never happened, I am quite sure the results would be unpleasant."

Danica turned and walked toward the door, stopping and proceeding at a sedate pace when she was within a few feet. When she didn't feel anything warning her away, she continued on and soon stood in front of the door.

She turned back to the priest, who had a look of wonder on his face. He remarked, "I have never seen a foreigner reach that door, let alone one who is not in the service of Sekmamun."