All Comments on 'Danica Pt. 17'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LazarusLazarusalmost 18 years ago
Please post the next part

You have me completely hooked, every day I rush to the site hoping the next part of Danica's story is posted. I can't wait any longer...

Laz

hornyinwvhornyinwvalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful!

Dark, you are a master of the craft! This latest chapter is better than ever and I loved how you killed off Camilla then brought her back! I'll be looking forward to reading the next chapter soon.

kell_raekell_raealmost 18 years ago
Can't wait

I'm addicted!

cittrancittranalmost 12 years ago
it took me a little while to notice

You were referencing the Romans on page 2, at least from an inspirational standpoint; the tools you mentioned in the baths used to scrape the skin clean of impurities were known as strigils, and they were often used once oil had been thoroughly rubbed into the skin, so as to make it more supple and less likely to be cut when the strigil was used. The practice of shared bathing, however, was rather rare I believe, but you did get the number of bathing rooms right: the caldarium - (hot room), tepidarium - (warm room), and frigidarium - (cold room). Very attentive, history-wise. I'm only now truly beginning to realize just how much research you must have put into this story.

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
In reading this for a second time, I've come to realize something:

Zoraster wasn't always the epic-level-douchebag he is now. He was once young, and in love, and pure.

And then shit happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Zoraster... I am disappointed in you

It seems that Zoraster is nothing more than a powerfully deluded narcissist, who fails to recognize the dichotomy between his supposed desires and the methods by which he intends to achieve them.

gauntlet211gauntlet211about 7 years ago
Love

Honestly i enjoy seeing the villian's motivation, it makes him relatable to a degree. And tbh outs more perspective on the WHY he is so evil. The most evil people think they are the real good guys.

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 3 years ago

Loving it.

As I'm reading the stories in chronological order, the last section of this part makes more sense to me than it would otherwise have.

I can't help but wonder what Collette's reaction will/would be if Zoraster manages to truly resurrect her and she sees what Tharsas/Zoraster has become.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous