All Comments on 'Danielle'

by SlamDuncan

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
pitbull35ukpitbull35ukover 10 years ago
Danielle

enjoyed the story - but i believe the story isn't finished there has to be a follow up to this - please

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 10 years ago
Great story.

As usual, for your submissions, this was well-crafted, very erotic, very descriptive. Excellent job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful!

You are a great writer. I love the stories you create around the sex. This is one of the best stories I've ever read on Lit. This part was priceless: "When you have one of your balls in someone's mouth, there's a little balance between high anxiety and ecstasy." You really should collect all your stories and put them in a book.

Thank you.

Denise

xoxoxo

MissFeatherclitMissFeatherclitover 10 years ago
Wow!

Slam, you just keep getting better and better! Besides the hot sex that keeps my pussy wet, you tell a wonderful story. We're blessed to have such a wonderful writer on my favorite site. BTW: did Jack buy Danielle her own Porsche? :)

Tarheels_FanTarheels_Fanover 10 years ago
Excellent

To say that this story is excellent is an understatement. I agree with the comment from Pitbull...I sure hope this continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OUTFUCKINGSTANDING

I've been ready different presentation from Literotica for several years this is one top two or three. I was so impressed w/the development of the story and was taken on a fantasy voyage that was beautiful. Kudos to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellence will out

your presentation of true human condition, respect, caring and devotion si truelly outstanding. More of the presentations should have your outlook.

Barkley570Barkley570over 10 years ago
Wow, Wow, Wow

A truly erotic and loving story. Building, building, building.......!!!! Such a gratifying story and one every woman could only dream of. Thank you.

MaximguyMaximguyover 10 years ago
Well written but....

The actual plot lost me. No grammar problems, great punctuation, language was good. But the story,,, I just never bought that they were a couple. The sex was hot, but it came off more as a summer fling type thing. It seemed out of no where they were in love and wanted to be together.

Thank you for the good read, I enjoyed it.

SlamDuncanSlamDuncanover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks to everyone for your comments and feedback--especially to everyone who told me how to spell Chivas.

For Maximguy: I could feel their love growing, day to day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
potential

this story had so much. Then you basically turned into one of the 'teenage morons' you condemned before you began your story. 'Have you ever tried grindin'? You seem like you appreciate a good buildup, then you basically cut your own legs out from underneath yourself. Disappointing after a really good start.

MissFeatherclitMissFeatherclitover 10 years ago
Anonymous: Potential

You miss the point, you fucking jerk. Danielle IS a teenager; she talks like one. You dismiss a story that is a total gem--go back to your one-page jackoff favorites. I get sick and tired of assholes who criticize someone's work and don't have the balls to sign their name. What have you written lately, scumbag? Yeah, I guess I can say YOU PISS ME OFF!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More Chapters Please

This story has so much potential for additional chapters. Bringing Nicole out for a visit with the relationship she has with her daughter and the feelings she still has for Jack would add a new dynamic. Your other stories have not shied away from the incest element or multiple partners and this should not be any different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Speechless

I wish more people wrote the same way you did, building the romance and just creating something you want to keep reading. It's honestly amazing and I am speechless after reading. Just a great story overall. Cheers mate.

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
Outa sight !

I envy someone who has had the experience, I guess, and the ability to put together such a story.

Loved the concept of the mink gloves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ooo Slamduncan

Come to bed with me. PLEASE. I will be ur Danielle. Ur sweetest dream. U will nvr be the same. Please. I need u to lick, nibble, nip me. Kiss me. Fuck me. Let my cat have ur bird. I swear i will make it feel gd. Give me a shot. Call me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Loved the story

Loved the story. Just the right mix of sex and story. And it was crisp and short too, unlike so many other stories which go into extraneous details.

MarshallaMarshallaalmost 7 years ago
Made it as one of my immediate favorites ...

... and got a much deserved 5 Stars!

Rapier875Rapier875about 6 years ago
Amazing, just Amazing !

Loved the slow build up, the 'climax' was perfect.

So looking forward to the next instalment.

Rapier

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudeover 4 years ago
Simply outstanding

What an awesome story!!!!

Thank you!

FDD

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 4 years ago
Your usual exceptional use of details!

Can I please have Nicole?!!

Iowa is near Music City...:+))

She might enjoy being worshipped! :+))

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Danielle changes to Nicole on page one, very confusing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous