All Comments on 'Danielle's Revenge'

by damonX

Sort by:
  • 108 Comments
Nightowl21Nightowl21almost 20 years ago
SLUT!

Let's hope she just keeps going and a friend finds him and releases him. Divorce court here we come.

Ridiculous excuse to fuck someone right in front of him, like that's the end of it. What goes before their marriage has nothing to do with her--none of her business UNLESS they were engaged which isn't mentioned. Even then it's a poor excuse---not a reason--excuse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
What kind of ending is this.

What kind of ending is this? Where is the part where he finally gets loose, beats the fuck out of Ramone, and throws her ass out of the house.

Or else he becomes a wimp cuckold and the story would really suck.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 19 years ago
Good Writing. But man, talk about disfunctional!

Two wrongs don't make a right, dude. (An axiom which needs a little more exposure on this site o be fair.) I liked the writing. It was very erotic in places and I did get a woody here and there. But, you really need to work on plot and plausibility. Man, talk about lame ass endings!

If he has one ounce of pride or self-worth when he gets loose he'll just shoot the bitch and good old Rrrrramone for good measure. Divorce, he'll pay for financially for the rest of his life but I doubt that with a good attorney after the bit about being tied and tormented comes out in open court any reasonable jury in the world would convict him! Talk about "temporary insanity"!

I swear on all that is good in the world, I would chase down this bitch like Ahab after Mody Dick and then she would really know what "revenge" is.

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
Sheeeee-ittttt!

What a bummer! If she was all so vindictive to her husband, why didn't she beg Ramone to knock her up and threaten her husband that Ramone would testify in court in a lie before the paternity judge that he saw her husband knock her up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Just bringing Don back to reality

Yo, Don. Ever hear of paternity testing? In the real world there is something called DNA. Some judge is going to listen to Ramone testify that he 'saw' the husband 'knock up' the wife? And use that to rule on paternity? What universe do you inhabit? None that I know of. Your pregnancy fetish has turned into a mania.

sensual slutsensual slutover 18 years ago
That was hot!

Normally I don't like the whole cuckold thing, just seems so contrary to the point of being married at all. But this was really really hot! I love Damon's stories, they're so flat out dirty! Which is the whole point of it, raw, visceral lust. For those who are all upset about it, lighten up, it's just a story. A very dirty, nasty, raw story! Yum!

Keep up the good work, your work inspires me to try writing more myself. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sooner or later.

She is going to have to return and untie hubby. After enough time had passed that bitch would most surly be aching and not from sex. Shortly after that she would be a single woman again and could then continue her liaison with Ramone and find out what it's like to live with a real son of a bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
There was no real rationale...

for what she did - and that was totally over the top! Either he's out of there (violently?) of he has a free ticket to do anything he wants anytime... including returning the favor!

I'd be inclined to the latter and then walking!

The writing was well done.

skittles_lmskittles_lmalmost 18 years ago
well my goodness

Wow that made me hot! I would love to do that if my husband were crazy enough to cheat on me! Damon's stories suck you right in, every time. they're great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Writing was good but...

Plot needs work, because how it is written it makes not sense. If you went and said it happened right before the engagement, or it was her sister, or best friend or what not maybe I could see this. All we got though was you cheated before our marriage and now I am going to humiliate you. Great writing though and it was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Been done better before

Tolerable prose but little plot makes this just a stroke story, not an interesting work of fiction. Evidently, the wife decided that she did not wish to remain married to her husband because I cannot imagine on what basis their marriage might continue. A reasonable person would have to ask themselves, "What will she do the next time she has a bad hair day?" Stick a fork in her husband's left ear, perhaps? Or how about when her menstrual cramps are really, really bad? Get a 9mm and shoot him in the balls for thinking about jacking off in the shower? Her character is psychotic, and a reasonable man would put as much distance between them as possible on his way to the attorney's office. We can only hope that he had the foresight to get a pre-nup. In any case, since the marriage is only a few weeks, there will be no alimony and no child support, just a blessed parting of the ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
practiced plot

revenge up close and personal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
NOW HE KNOWS

Nows he knows what a slut she is he can get on with his life and meet someone special.

fregenfregenabout 15 years ago
Whoa???!

He had sex with a friend of hers before they were engaged? What a dastardly deed! How dare he not save himself for her! <P>

I assume that since she did not know about it until recently it was private and he did not boast or flaunt it...unlike what she did. This was WAY over the top. She drugs him, ties him up, wears her honeymoon ensemble, and the taunts him as she has sex in front of him - just weeks after the honeymoon?<P>

Thank heavens he is only a few weeks into this marriage and that she has revealed herself to be seriously deranged. This is when she is supposed to love him the most! Imagine what she would do in a few years if she found out about the other girls he had sex with before he met her!<P>

But thanks for sharing.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 15 years ago
Dead woman walking

Over the top revenge deserves a like response. Hire her out for a gang bang and then kick her sorry ass all over the place. Ship her to Mexico and sell her off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
There is only one cheater

The Bitch

damonXdamonXabout 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thanks anonymous. I always appreciate feedback. I think your keyboard may be missing the punctuation keys though.

I know you're probably upset the story didn't end with the husband getting revenge, beating her, selling her as a prostitute etc, etc. Maybe one of you ranting lunatics should write a story like that so you can stop bitching about every cheating wife story that you read.

Thanks for reading. A pleasure as always.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
YOUR STORY DID NOT INCLUDE HIS REVENGE.....HIS CHEATING WAS NOT CHEATING

AS IT HAPPENED BEFORE HIS MARRIAGE. DUMP DANIELE AND FIND RAMONE

AND SEE IF HE IS MARRIED

GET YOUR MARRIAGE ANNULLED

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I think Danielle might be a little nuts because he didn't even cheat on her. But she screws some random guy in front of him and then walks off? Doesn't make much sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a mindless perverted shit story by a feeblemindet "author"

He should go back to his day job cleaning toilets !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Finish It

She went out with her new lover - The Pimp!

Afterall, she is a slut. Good thing he found out sooner than later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
slutwife

as a story not bad but as he didn't fuck the other lady while he was married he didn't cheat on his wife. having her leave him like that makes you want to know what happened next

neads a part 2 do find out what he did to them

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
Agree with DWornock

Again. What does that tell you about this dreck?

norcal62norcal62over 12 years ago
A really stupid story. Copies other LW stories of same ilk.

Not worth the reading. As on other stories, comes from nowhere, goes nowhere.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
WAIT TILL I'M RELEASED

and then Dani girl, its my turn, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Attention to detail......

Here is a quote from your story...."I knew he was emptying his load inside my wife's unprotected pussy.

"Ohhhh," Danielle moaned. "I can feel his hot cum spurting inside me. He's cumming inside your fucking wife asshole!" "

Well which is it? Is he cumming in her butt or pussy?

Plus another story with no real ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Stupid

Thats It ????? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Unbelievable 1*

It's a 1 unless there is some type of sequel. Revenge, payback, divorce, something??

Right now it's a stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Why do you always stop and leave your stories incomplete?

Rating would be 5 if there were a proper ending

tiredandoldtiredandoldover 11 years ago
just sad

You just couldn't finish could you. He "cheated" before the were engaged. He had been a "good husband" ever since. You wrote the story of a cheating wife who created an excuse to humiliate the man that cared for her and took care of her. You, sir, should realize that an author's stories come from his/her own mind. Is this how you treat someone who loves you? A finish with further reasoning seem eminently and obviously appropriate!

mat1014mat1014over 11 years ago
O*

Beyond credibility. The whole thing just feels...unclean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good she has all the training she will need

After the divorce and jail time for drugging and imprisoning him she can walk the streets to make money.

Any man that would take her back is a suicidal WACC. One that one other person could respect. It is not even established that they were committed to being exclusive at that time. No she is a whacked out nut case that needs to rapidly become someone else's problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

Better than five. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Pile of crap!

Same old tired plot and really awful narrative--go back to writing on bathroom walls.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Fucking Disgusting

And incomplete. This tale needs to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
And And And????

So I gave this silly story a "1" since you didn't finish the story. Nothing worse than reading along and then falling of the cliff of "What happened?"

MarvinSMarvinSalmost 11 years ago
You forgot to end the story

Oh, I suppose it is implied that he dumps the wife; no, I guess she dumped him already. Newlywed? bah.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

i see no revenge. what i see is the death of a marriage.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
Incomplete, no revenge.

Wife got revenge for something she should not have but he is well rid of this bitch. What if this had happened after they had kids. You should have finished it where he got back at her etc. I gave you a good rating because you deserve it for trying but you really did NOT deserve it, I am just a nice guy. I will check on your other stories (if you have any) and if you leave another like this I will never read you again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
F..k You

This guy wasn't going to stand for this and you had us read a lot of pain for him and then she left him. You're a sick SOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You needed to finish this, he is lucky he found her out early in the game and yes, we noticed, he screwed her GF long before they were married.

I would still find Ramone and give him ruined nuts and I'd find some way to humiliate and destroy the sluts reputation with her friends, family and co-workers!

Obviously, I'm pissed - what a waste you are!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WAIT A DAMN MINUTE!

That's it? That's your ending? What a pile of crap. DON'T READ THIS STORY IT'S NOT FINISHED! Not only do I think she was wrong in what she did, the way you left it begs the question - Was she leaving temporarily to fuck Ramone, then come back and release him? Or was she leaving him permanently? In which case did she tell someone to release him or did she leave him there to die? IDIOT WRITER!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Didn't bother reading this garbage- thanks to commentators insights.

Someone should put this bitch & the author out the gene pool.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
UNFINISHED STORY! DO NOT READ!

Damn I hate authors that don't finish their work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Brilliant Story - Brilliant Ending!

It's great to read such a well crafted story. I do not understand recent comments complaining that it is unfinished. It has a beautiful ending with just the right note of suspense. Many commentators obviously lack the immagination to write but it is a shame so many also lack the immagination to read! 5 Stars.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Horrible

Damn this tale needs a sequel.

Hmmm....

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Good as a Hubby taunt tale

The premise is very weak...Hubby has a tryst with a friend or acquaintance of Sweetie BEFORE the engagement. Sweetie finds out after the honeymoon, so Michelle was probably 'worst rival' - so Sweetie decides to 'get even' in kind!

This would NEVER pass muster in any court or even with objective pals, but Sweetie is NOT putting it up to arbitration!

It is a great tale of pulling Hubby's chain and rubbing his nose in a bushel of shit! Emasculation City! Sweetie manages her Bull very adroitly to really punish her new Hubby. It seems clear that she is willing to either lose her Hubby, or convert him into a massive cuckold wimp! No one could possibly undertake such action and expect any outcomes other than those two. The reader is given ample insight into Hubby's internal reactions to know it will be 'sayonara!' as soon as he can escape or is released! The latter is NOT likely to be granted by Sweetie's hands!

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
What was this???

HE sleeps with a women BEFORE their engagement and she's upset? Was she expecting him to be a virgin? This just makes no sense. But her revenge is clear. Over the top but clear. And then the story ends. With nothing resolved. It's not really a story if it doesn't have an end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
That's It?

You are kidding me. How can you consider this a complete story? Revenge I can understand but you don't adequately explain what happened or the aftermath of this single page. Hopefully he divorced and left the skank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well, I just disagree.......

Your story is pretty well written.

Yes, there are several perceptual errors and some issues with grammar and spelling (yup, you could use a little editorial help!).

But as far as it goes, it's a pretty good snapshot of a horrific situation.

I DO agree that it begs for a chapter two. Perhaps FTDS will find some motivation to write something, since you seem to have dropped out.

Several questions beg answers.....

Does he ever get out of his enforced confinement?

If so, does he exact some revenge or at least get away from her?

The story as we have it, suggests she is walking out of his life with Ramone.

So, does she come back to taunt and torture him or does he work his way out or does someone else come by and rescue him? What does he do next? Call the cops?

It,is illegal to drug someone and confine them against their will. He was certainly not willing, so with an eye witness (or a suitably compelled Ramone) he'd have a pretty good case against his now slut wife. Also, annulments are far easier to get so early in a marriage than divorces, and baby, he's got cause.

Ah, well. Perhaps we'll never know, will we?

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
A wannabe cuckold names "DamonX"...

...all his stories are similar. Guy with no self-respect and no balls..it seems to be true that you mostly write what you miss out..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
King Cheater

I am a cheater and I try to break up peoples marriages by trolling craigslist for wifes that are looking to cheat on their husbands. I love breaking up families. I am the man when it comes to cheating. I like doing guys sometimes too. 9376036061 Call me up if you have any comments

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Where is the end?

Does she come back? Does she leave him and run off with Ramone? Does he get loose and leave her? Divorce her? Like too many of your stories this one is unfinished and therefore deserves and gets a "1".

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago

Thanks for the effort.

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Means nothing without hubby's story

Just a slut wife store. Lots of them here.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
I THINK THEY BOTH ARE FORGETTING

about the two-edged sword. TK U MLJ LV NV

rixelsrixelsover 9 years ago
A Bad Poem

This story is like a poorly written Haiku that is missing a line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So many unfinished stories by this author

He should change his name to "Unfinished". In this one the wife goes ballistic over her husband having sex with another woman BEFORE they were engaged/married. How stupid can she be? And of course she decides to get even by fucking another man right in his face after committing several crimes by tying her husband up. And after the fucking she leaves him on the floor. The end? THE END? Geez what a complete waste of time. Hubby gets loose and either packs all the things he wants, stops by the bank, cleans out the accounts and safety deposit box, cancels the credit cards and moves across the country never speaking to her again OR you can read FTDS convoluted ending to this where he nearly kills her and then reconciles with her. I truly horrible ending by my take.

FD45FD45about 9 years ago

So this is just a jerk off story. Okay.

FD45FD45about 9 years ago
I apologize

I was totally wrong in my last comment.

This isn't a jerk off STORY. It's a jerk off SCENE. Long enough to get a guy to come and that's about it if humiliation turns you on.

kdcee79kdcee79about 9 years ago
Yuck

Enough said. Should be - 1 but gets a 1*

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 9 years ago
Actually...

...this is no jerk-off story nor a jerk-off scene - it is a jerk, trying (as usual and as published on other websites) to demonstrate is own incompetence to the world. He has never been ab le to finish off (both story and women). Poor whatever-he-may-consider-himself.

sinsational83sinsational83about 9 years ago
really just a 2

This I know this is suppose to be fiction but, it was just too fucking stupid.

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Okay.

Did he cheat before they met, after they met, once they were exclusive, once engaged, or after they were married? When she crawled close, could he have head-butted her?

On to FTDS's conclusion! Does she expect hubby to accept this?

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 9 years ago
Goodbye,CUNT!

Plan a special counter revenge whereby a xxxvideo of the slut getting gangbanged by 3 heavy hung black dudes is e-mailed to everyone she knows:mom,dad,friends,enemies,boss,co-workers, and sleazy on-line sites who you know will post it. The use it as evidence as you DIVORCE her sorry ass!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This was simply ridiculous!

I swear I think some of these stories are written by twelve year olds. But then in this case that's insulting the twelve year old.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Geez do you EVER finish a story?

This started out good and then came the non-ending. Just like driving a truck off a cliff. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
o my wife is to good to me for that

If i was him i would leave the state and have people pore acid in both there eyes.amen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

sooooooooo old!

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Ugh!

The stupid "revenge" was bad enough, but for him to be such a cuck as to get hard watching her?!

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Skimmed

Getting ready to re-read FTDS's finish.

"It was a mistake. I'm sorry." – Why is he sorry? They weren’t even engaged!

Assuming they were dating, the appropriate punishment is breaking up. If she’s only finding out about it now, the “punishment” would maybe be a nice dinner out, or some clothes or jewelry, maybe no sex except for oral sex on her for a weekend, but not this!

She can’t force him to watch, he can just close his eyes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
And now what?? MINUS 5*!!!

After he is free she is divorced and her buddy gets beaten up!!! And you i hope will never write crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 Great read

HEY ANONY, fuck you. You're insane and a fucking coward.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A Little Inconsistent on Hubby's Comments.

In addition to the previously mentioned confusion on her part between her vagina and anus for the first sex after the blow job, hubby was inconsistent.

The episode with Michelle was, in his words, "That was a long time ago. Before we were engaged." But then he says! " If she acted like that with me I probably never would have cheated on her."

Were they somehow in such a relation that he was "cheating" on her before they were engaged?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really?

Danielle fucks some guy, probably prearranged, because her husband fucked some woman before he knew her? What a bunch of horse shit. Piss poor story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
you are either a man hating lesbo

or retarded . read 4 stories all the same shit. please get sterilised

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
***Yawns*** Boring. I'll read the Cliff notes the next time,,,

Lot of sex, but not much intelligence. When writing, you need both a description, a back story, and an actual ending. "Good Bye, Dear" would be the opening for a second chapter,,,,,which doesn't exist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Husbnds revenge

Microwave her birth pills and refuse to have sex with her tell her try black for change, then wait for the result.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So where is the problem??

He goes to the police and she and the other accomplice go to prison for a long time!! What a bunch of crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

worthless story

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Some people

Apparently, some people actually enjoy this crap. No accounting for taste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Wife goes to jail, I get a divorce. end of crap!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Read

Read FTDS 's finish to this story. After reading this it will earn your heart.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
Boring and unoriginal

Author needs extensive therapy

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Very weak

So what. When he gets loose he slaps the slut to the floor, holds her down, pissed on her. Then throws her out for good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Unfinished

She says "goodbye". Is she leaving him there and divorcing him? He could die if left long enough and then she's facing life in prison. He could have serious health issues if she leaves him there overnight. Again, she's facing prison. But since the author couldn't be bothered to finish the story, we'll never know what happened or what her intent was. If he survives, he's gonna divorce her and have her arrested for assault, battery, kidnapping, illegal restraint and a bunch of other crimes. She's toast. I think?

1 star

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

"If she acted like that with me I probably never would have cheated on her." - When did he cheat on her? Not after they were married. Not after they were engaged, so when they were dating? At the MOST exclusive? And THIS is her revenge for that? What if he steps on her foot? He gets a broken nose? If he survives her restraint, divorce her ass.

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 4 years ago
Crap

Revenge? Annul the wedding, she’s crazy.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

Okay, she's obviously a psycho bitch, so expecting anything resembling rational thought is futile, but let's try!

First, the obvious, they weren't married or even engaged, were technically not even dating since they were on a break.

Whatever he did with Michelle (we're never told if it was any more than a basic fuck, although Danielle says that it was probably a boring fuck) he didn't do it in front of Danielle.

She gave Ramon far, far more than she ever gave her husband.

As for the line about "never would have cheated on her," my take is that while it wasn't TECHNICALLY cheating, he still felt like they were each other's partner, so it was "sort of" cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good thing that FinishTheDamnStory made a fitting continuation to this dumpsterfire.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Just love it when a cheated spouse turns themselves into back street slut to get even.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
So she fucks some guy over

Something that happened when they weren’t a couple. DIVORCE AND MOVE ON

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

When I got loose, first thing I would do is bite both her nipples off. I would take a baseball bat to Ramone, with the intention he'd be a vegetable. Then, my wife would be next...

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Damn... don't leave the toilet seat up with this harpy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a waste of time reading this shit story…absolutely worthless

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicalmost 2 years ago

Now that was a total waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ramona found dead, two days later. Pipe wrench up his ass, and all teeth missing.

Bitch has accident involving hit and run between her nose and a 2 x4.

Author left to stew in his shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Cock writers are best beta bitch boys for LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No bearing to revenge woman as she cocklod so what she made it worst for her there's no difference how she do it njust t o piss he husband .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nobearing to do such revenge against husband what a horney

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous