All Comments on 'Danny and Allie Make Us a Family Again'

by bi_dad56

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaalmost 16 years ago
In some ways

...this is a believable, and even poignant, tale about two adult friends who take their relationship to the next level. I must say I find the subplot about the nudist teenage daughters a little creepy and out of place, though. Maybe mixing Incest/Taboo and Gay Male categories isn't the best idea. Best, Ken

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
much better with 2 dads/2 jock sons

story would have been so much better had it been 2 dads/2 jock sons....and yes..definetly...adult bi among all....big turn-on for women and bi couples like ourselves...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Really Hot Potential Story Line

A really good story. I don't know if you intend sequels or not. If you do, I can see the sense in spending a lot of time on building the characters and not having much sex. So, I hope you do plan to take the characters further. I don't know about the teenaged girls either. I think the story might get creepy if you get incestuous, or having either dad be with either girl. It might be interesting if you go with dads and their gay relationship and the girls developing a lesbian relationship.

My only suggestion for improvement is the need for more sex described in graphic details.

zhounderzhounderalmost 13 years ago
Bravo

After I read your first story I had to read this one too. This is the best I have ever read. If all relationships worked out this well... Gay, straight, bi or somewhere in between matters not. Love is the answer. Wait, didn't the Beetles say that about 50 years ago or was it just John Lennon? ;-)

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

this is a disgrace. alowing kids to watch two men 69.? lol.

70sblkbutterfly70sblkbutterflyabout 11 years ago

Good story but didn't like the end unless this was going to be an incest/taboo story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous