All Comments on 'Danny Ch. 03'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
gemman1gemman1over 8 years ago
Love this story

Love this story. It is funny as hell.. I just feel sorry for Dan.

g912493g912493over 8 years ago
You Do it Again

Somehow you find ways to come you with stories that are different then everyone else's. And I love it.. keep it coming

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Very amusing and entertaining story

I can not say that I really believed her story about the guy in the restaurant. That very different from what she is selling now. Still the deal seems well made for one that lacks a trial run...

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
I wish one of them would get serious

and want entanglements. What they are doing might be better than masturbation, but not by much. But it can't be as good as an emotional and loving relationship.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 6 years ago
Not marriage material

Funny that in the story where the protagonist is most serious about Pauline French, and heading towards marriage, her character is portrayed as so unlikable.

I don't really see why Pauline became angry at Danny for believing that she was going to sleep around at college and then later completely relaxed, admitted that she expected to sleep around from time to time.

Doesn't exactly make her trustworthy, and the two months of silence leaves a few questions unasked.

I can't see why Danny has even the slightest interest in marrying her.

Everything shown up til now indicates that it is extremely unlikely that she would be a faithful wife.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
As

long as you are spending all your social time with sluts you won't be finding a girl who is marriage material and if you did she, most likely, wouldn't be interested.

Concerning Pauline I'm reminded of the robot in "Lost in Space" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWwOJlOI1nU

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Word has a spell checker

F7 use it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Schwanze1

lol "Danger Will Robinson!" I agree with you. The only way this story makes sense if you think that it's happening in a paralell universe called "JPB fucked world".

The fact that he finds this stories acceptables and even more that he can write them in a way I enjoy reading them is a tribute to his skills as a storyteller.

However now way in the world something like this is going to happen in the real world

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WHO ELSE?

...but Just Plain Bob can get think up these unbelievable scenarios with offbeat women (not to mention Danny)? Gave me some laughs. What may be funnier is the commenters who analyze it so seriously.

How can JPB think up this varied whackiness story after story?

And piles of such interesting dialog, too.

Kudos

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9081 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Danny Ch. 02 Previous Part
Danny Series Info