All Comments on 'Daphne Green: A Beginning Journey'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
ChironomidChironomidover 6 years ago
Fabulous imagination

My favourite writer has another great series starting up (I hope). Please keep going with this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes!

No 'knees', no 'full flood', or no 'plethora'. The author finally got a thesaurus. Now she has turned what were already pretty hot, but distracting because of all the common catchprase, stories, into a smoking hot, leaving you about to burst story. Waited for a story like this a long time. I too hope to see a lengthy series about gov Greene. But one thing at a time. This author's ADD seems to prevent her from finishing stories, much like the mentioned 1950s story, which has been many months since an addition. It's probably abandoned like so many others of hers. But I can accept that. Just glad to not have all the same terms she seemed to use in every tale. If she ever did both, eliminated the common terms and finished stories, the stories would be so ridiculously hot she would have to have her.own site. And her own fire department. 5 stars. And wish I could give 10.

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 6 years ago
5*

Awesome sauce. Always excited when you post a new story. This has the potential to be one of the best. Keep going! XOXOXO.

sober71sober71over 6 years ago
5*s

Five stars from me as well love this new series looking forward to part 2.

xploring96xploring96over 6 years ago

Thank you for bringing into focus a character I have always been curious about knowing more about. So a well written and at the same rembering this is still a sexual fantasy where readers want to get off while reading. It immediately falls into among my favorite stories of yours. Definitely looking forward to future parts including the cuckold husband.

FASfanFASfanover 6 years ago
Another marvellous story from one of the best writers here!

Very well done -- yet again! Five stars and a favourite, as you stories invariably are.

TREKnRayTREKnRayover 6 years ago
Love Daphne Green

I can't wait to read the next chapter of Daphne's Journey.

great lovergreat loverover 6 years ago
5 Stars from me

Loved this a lot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A great journey beginning

I think it would be great if we could have some more chapters on the journey.......perhaps following through her college adventures for a start....please Jasmine??????

Funewriter1Funewriter1over 6 years ago
ANOTHER LOVE-STORY ADVENTURE BEGINS

As soon as I see a story by SilkStockingsLover, I know I'm going to be thoroughly entertained... and I was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not your best!

I have enjoyed your work! This piece just seemed rushed and thrown together. You really are a better writer than this last submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I call bullshit

But not on you. What are these negative.anons reading? Have they read some of the other stories here? This was great. My only wish is much like one of the early.commentors said. I hope you finish this tale.and it does not end up on your growing stack of un finished . Five stars.Keep writing!

dadischdadischover 6 years ago
Well done

Well done Jasmine, I love all your work, especially your lesbian writings. Having encountered Daphne in a number of your stories it is nice to see how she started out. I am looking forward very much to finding out how she went on with Mistress Trinity.! Lots more chapters I hope.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 6 years ago
I liked this one

To me it is a tie between this one and the 1950's series as to which is your best. Hopefully in the future we will see more from both series.

Ed

burrito54burrito54over 6 years ago

Another really good stories from you Jasmine, keep up the great work

Rangemaster11Rangemaster11over 6 years ago
5 Stars

Another great story. Looking forward to the rest of the journey.

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago
hot and erotic

very well written, as ever, and extremely possible story. so good and five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another 5 Star Effort

Great work! Been looking forward to a story about Daphne Green for a long time now, and you certainly didn't disappoint with this one. Enjoyed the twist in that we're now learning how it all started for Daphne. Loved the idea of the hierarchy and am hoping you'll explore that more in future chapters.

Think you've definitely got another hit on your hands here, and am intrigued to think that this story might show Daphne's progress all the way to the White House. Personally, I hope we stay at Athabasca for a few more chapters though - sure there's plenty for Daphne to experience in these formative years!!

Another quality piece of work. Thanks for posting.

LD

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yeah....

certainly not my thing. At all. The whole secret society of lesbians thing to bring down men was extremely hard to try and skim past, but even after that there was simply nothing here for me. It all just struck me as lame. The good bits just wasn't worth the bullshit around it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Quite exciting

I know that you have written about this Daphne Green character before, I remember her from your other stories. Interesting to read about her younger days. I had always assumed that she would have started off as a sub before developing into a Domme over time, but nope, she's got dominant traits right from the start. Though I seem to recall that she does get dommed in one of your other stories (but that's much later when she's governor).

Really like the idea of a lesbian college with all of the students (and teachers!) playing kinky games with each other. I'm giving this 5 stars as I really enjoyed it and it turned me on, which is exactly why I read erotic stories. I hope you are planning a sequel to this one. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ooh, my, my, my...

A lovely tale of lesbian seduction. This one was sooo erotic! A masterful effort which stayed true to your style while delivering a delicious treat. Truly superb. So excited to see what more you have in store for young Daphne Green.

Xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bravo!

I'm really happy with how this turned out and it was even better than I thought it would be. I'm really honored you liked my idea enough to not only use it to write the story but that it got to be used to expand upon one of your characters. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love the origin strory

After reading about Daphne Green in many of your stories it is nice to have a definitive story explaining her origins. An idea I had for a future story would be to go back through all the times she is used in your other stories and combine them into one new story in a flash back format from her perspective. You can include new stuff to the situations, I.E. her thoughts and such at the time, that were originally told from everybody else's perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What happened in 2016?

By a funny coincidence i had read another of your stories "It All Began with a Munch" and in it Daphne was talking about winning the 2016 election. Obliviously this take place in 2017 so my question is she already had a term as president or did she miss out that year? I understand that this could be a simple continuity error with the story being 4 years old it is understandable but you could turn that into a story of its own of her winning or losing and her reaction to it. Food for thought keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 Stars

Brilliant effort. Perfect erotic prequel, charting the journey of a character I always enjoy reading about. So pleased you've finally given Daphne her own story series. Can't wait for part 2.

Regards.

Ollywotsit

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Needs to become a series!

Great story! I really hope we get to see more of what happens at Athabasca.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More!!

Please write more on this! I’ve been waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mmmmmm Tasty!

Just caught up on this wonderful effort. Can't believe I missed it first time around. The character of Daphne Green is someone I always enjoy reading about and this was an excellent tale showing her origins in the lesbian seductress lifestyle. Loved the idea of the hierarchy that was written into the story and Daphne's interactions with her fellow students. You have a definite talent for writing lesbian erotica. So excited to see where you take things from here...Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Of course

Add me to the list. You say you do story followups by requests. So I hope me jumping on the bandwagon will help sway the numbers. I think we all would love to hear of Daphne's life journey. Please tell us more. Five big ones.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
more more more

Ooh. Kinky and sexy. Loved it. Nice little bit of world building and a very erotic set of ideas. Always love your characters and how they interact. Definitely on board for a sequel if you fancy it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
yes please

Would be nice to see this one continue. Love the Daphne Green character (sub or Domme).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
more, more, more

Can't believe I missed this post. Always love hearing about Daphne Green and this was a real surprise to get her at a much younger stage in her life. See it's been a while since this was first posted, so hope you have more plans for young Daphne. Or older Daphne. Just Daphne in general really. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
But - Lindsay ...

I was really looking forward to the beginning of Lindsay's duties. She seems completely delicious, and I was hoping for a fully detailed description of her expertise and her joy at giving it. Please??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Great start can’t wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“vagina was completely absent of hair.”

Uh, ALL vaginas are absent of hair. The vagina is that channel leading from the vulva (which can have hair) and the cervix. And unless the female’s legs are spread and the lips pulled apart, the vagina can’t be seen. Even then one can only see the opening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Here’s hoping Daphne Greene runs for office in 2024. The only thing better than Trump being beaten by a woman is being beaten by a lesbian :)

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

220. Stimulating! But…it could have been expanded by fulfilling the request to see the head administrator and more details about her roommate. I could read the girl on girl sex forever. Thanks for the beginning to the beginning.

Reading_is4funReading_is4funover 1 year ago

Very good story build, but way to short…I just got started reading…this has much potential for an extended Greene discovery journey at this all girl college… hoping for more

markf28markf28over 1 year ago

Any more stories like this?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50650 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...