All Comments on 'Dark as Daylight Ch. 02'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ms904191ms904191over 8 years ago
Damn this was a rollercoaster

What timing man

Great work

Keep us entertained

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you

Thank you. Will we learn what's happening back on earth? It would be nice to know if the Rockets get back and what happens to the sabatoures.

tomscardstomscardsover 8 years ago
Great as always

been checking a couple of times a day, and was getting ready to go to bed, and thought i would look once more.

read slowly to enjoy it more.

it is now almost two hours later.

glad i am retired and can get up when i want to, and not when i have to.

can hardly wait on the next one to see where this is going. too much fun.

tom

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Interesting Chapter...

I, too, am retired and can take as much time as I need to read each and every chapter. I took The Evelyn Wood Speed Reading course when I was in what is now known as Middle School and I use it when I have to peruse a technical manual or something else that is very dry or uninteresting. When I read for pleasure, however, I take my time and savor every word and punctuation mark. So what that it is almost 4:00 in the morning?

Marriage can be a wonderful thing. My wife and I have been together for 31 years. There have been some trying times in our relationship but we have managed to keep it together and make it work. The two most important things in any serious relationship are trust and compromise. Trust is pretty much self-evident. But it is in compromising when you really learn how much you care for someone else. You have to decide how much you are willing to give up to receive what you need in return, and not everybody is willing to risk such a sacrifice (look at Delicious!). Life is never easy, but it can be wonderful with a bit of effort. But enough preaching...

I hope things work out between Delicious and Grey. Teddy is trying her hardest to help her Mommy change her ways but Delicious has to want to make the effort. People are never too old to change and I am pulling for her.

I am wondering how many other systems might still be sabotaged onboard the ship and Callie not know about them. Things are starting to get a bit scary for our cast of characters and I find myself sitting on the edge of my chair hoping that everyone comes out it in one piece. I hope the people at the NSA (and those members of government that are also involved) get their comeuppance. I hate it when people with power and/or money abuse the responsibilities they have toward their fellow human beings. Is it so important that they be right, in the end, no matter what the cost? *Sigh!*

Anyway, thank you, Bob, for another fine chapter. I am already looking forward to the next one. 'Bye, for now.

Roger.

lesublesubover 8 years ago
infighting

So pleased you are sorting out the bickering and fighting between family members.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thank you

was just about to lose it. really need the fix of your stories and this one seems a long time comingbut am amazed you writie as much as yoou do. will work hard on being paient but at 78 years old hard to learn as you dont know how much time you have. cnat wait to see Luicus reaction to the disk also williams.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You can't stop now!

You can'T stop now. What can we do to help? You had a lot of people praying for you. Now you are well we are all linked!

BTW, best story so far.

Brad

ms904191ms904191over 8 years ago
Any update ????

Anu news on the next chapter ????

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Character development

I really appreciate the character development. Human nature is complex where ever we go. I appreciate all you put into this continuing story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Even Luck is a scumbag!

I mean really. Two of his four kids have/are planning suicide.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 3 years ago

Really enjoyable read but how you setup command would just breed infighting and resentment even even with his 0roblems is the better commander letting Newton dismantle the probes without discussing it with him is wrong as even they admit they haven't thought of what he has, allowing Joe and Hannah to sedate him like that no matter what way you look at it would be counted as assault and as for delicious grey is just as much to blame as her he knows her behaviour and could act accordingly instead of antagonising her.

NorthernCardinalNorthernCardinalover 2 years ago

I'm really enjoying this story but it's very off putting that the ages and timescales are way off. Newton shouldn't be a teenager yet. He was not 12 when Teddy was born. He was 5 or 6. Suddenly deliciousis 33. When she was 17, Gordon was 4 but... now Gordon is 17 and there is a 16 year age gap instead of 12 or 13.

Also the times that the project took to bud keep changing.

If ever you get the opportunity to publish this in print, it would be awesome either a good editor

goo_neiggoo_neigover 1 year ago

Hello.

Thank you for writing.

Their is an error that I found.

On Dark as daylight chapter 02

" I told him he could Callie's knowledge base, without checking with me."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES