Dark as Daylight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoey screamed, "I'm going to cut that fucking thing off. You're supposed to warn me when you do that."

"I was behind you, and I told you I was going to carry on by hand. How much more warning do you want?"

He moved his left hand to her pussy, and sunk three fingers into her dripping vagina. His thumb attacked her clitoris, while his hips began to stroke deep into her colon. His right hand was playing with her neck, face, ears, and hair, leaving her breasts alone for now. He would attack those when he turned her over.

Zoey was lost in her emotions. She was screaming at him, "Where were you when I needed you earlier today."

For emphasis, he bit her neck and said, "I'm the guy you kept pushing away, and crying at all day long. I was here, where were you besides being a bitch." He began pounding on her like the strut on the wheels of a locomotive. He was unforgiving. He felt her body tightening up, but she wouldn't release the tensions inside her."

"He shouted in her ear, "Give it to me Zoey, let it go, give it to me, it's mine, it belongs to me, give it to me Zoey, give it to me is now."

"She exploded like a Fourth of July celebration, screaming like a banshee, flooding their bed, and sliding out this dimension and into one of the 20 dimensions of String Theory. They were so beautiful, and colorful she did not want to come back.

Twenty minutes later, she found in bed, completely cleaned up, wearing a night gown, with the scent of a little perfume her mother gave her a going away present, wondering where her husband was.

She was about to call him, when the door to their unit opened. She heard him put something down, and walk quietly towards their bedroom. He stuck his head past the doorframe, and smiled.

"Hello, you're awake."

"You had your doubts?"

"I thought you would move or object as I attempted to clean you. Wherever you were, you were having a better time than you were having here, and did not want to return."

"You sent me there your asshole."

"I beg to differ with you. It was your asshole that sent you there. I was just the driver, Miss Daisy."

"If I can get out of this bed and walk, I'm going to smack you silly."

"If you can get out of bed and walk, dinner is waiting for you in the kitchen."

"Wonderful, two birds with one stone."

Gordon moved over to help Zoey get out of bed. He nuzzled at her breasts, and she smacked his head.

"Did you get enough before?"

"You got yours, but you left the house before I got mine."

Zoey laughed. "It serves you right for attacking a girl from the rear without notification."

"Yes I can tell how much you would disturbed by it."

"Well, maybe if you're a good boy for the rest of the day, I'll see if I can help you achieve yours."

"I won't hold my breath. Any time you put the word maybe in a sentence, it's like stamping it 'NO' at the beginning."

"I'm not like that."

"Zoey, we are married, and I'm never leaving you. I'm not going to lie to you now or in the future. You are like that. Here is an example. Are you going to help me pack to go to Monty's tomorrow?"

"Probably, I think maybe you should do it, but maybe I should do it for you because you pack like a bum. You just throw everything into the suitcase and you are finished. Maybe I should do it."

"In that one sentence, there was one probably, and two maybes. I packed the night before so I could go to work, and not have to worry about packing when I got home."

"That's not fair Gordon, that was one time."

"How many times do you want me to go over baby? Just trust me on this one please, and let's not talk about it ever again."

"Okay."

"Let's eat!"

****************

"Uranus in 12 minutes Captain."

"Call Doctor Luck, and see if he wants to be on the bridge as we pass the planet Monty. What else is he going to want to know?"

"He's going to want to know our speed captain."

"What are we going to tell him?"

"197,160 ft./s Captain."

"Excellent, and when he asks you what that means what are you going to tell him?"

".93 light speed."

"Which one is easier to maintain Monty?"

".93 light speed."

"Then that's the one you tell him, or me, or miss sourpuss sitting next to me."

Monty picked up the communicator. "Captain this is the bridge."

"Uranus in 10 minutes, light speed .93."

"Thank you Monty I'll be right up."

"What did you do wrong Monty?"

"I was supposed to say .93 light speed, but I reversed it."

"Good job anyhow, continue learning, and continue working."

"What's the matter Janet?"

"I was hoping to get to bust her nuts, but you can't. Everything has to run a certain way, or it collapses. Being captain is not fun."

"Who told you it was? As a captain what you are is an administrator. You assign people jobs, and they do the work. As long as they do it properly you don't get involved. The biggest thing that happened on this trip was Gordon disobeying an order. Then administratively it had to be taken care of. That's what a captain's duty is, it's all paperwork."

Janet screamed, "I hate you Monty."

Monty didn't turn around. She continued working, learning, and laughing at her friend.

Janet did two out of three.

******************

"Are you ready Gordon?"

"I don't get a teddy bear?"

"I'm afraid not. The fuzz would gum up the filters, and you wouldn't want that to happen. You do however get your sendoff drink, which everyone will have with you as part of our ceremony. What are we having Doctor, yellow, green, or orange?"

"I picked green for this auspicious occasion."

Laura said, "Trust me Doctor, he's not going to throw up."

"I wasn't thinking about him Laura; I was thinking about me."

"Don't worry about him Gordon. My mother and I worked on these for six years to find the right combination of elements to keep you safe, while your heart beats once every four hours. It has been tested, and retested. We did one human experiment over the course of one year, and Junie only wanted two things when she woke up. She wanted a glass of water, and she wanted to get laid. It really works Gordon; I wouldn't be here if it didn't."

"I looked at all the specs Laura, I know it works. Let's do this thing."

Doctor Finch handed everyone a glass of this concoction, and a very specific glass to Zoey, who was on the verge of tears.

Gordon raised his glass to us and said, "To science, there are no boundaries."

Everyone tipped their glass back and drained the liquid.

Zoey started crying, and Gordon immediately put his face in front of hers.

"Did we or did we not talk about this? Do you want to give me one or two fingers? I'll do whatever you want. A short painful life, or the possibility of a wonderful life together. Show me Zoey, tell me what to do, but if you want me to live, you are not allowed to cry."

Zoey wrapped her arms around his neck and said, "I don't want you to go; I don't want you to ever leave me. You have to leave me to stay with me, and maybe I won't cry for too long."

"I'm standing here looking into your eyes knowing that you're lying to me."

"I have your mother, father, sister, and her family to support me while you're gone. I can look in on you every now and again, just to know you're not cheating on me. Get going Gordon, there are a lot of people counting on you."

"If I told you once, I've told you 1000 times, it's you and me forever. I love you Zoey, I've loved you since the minute you opened the door."

"Get in your box, and I'll nail you in."

He couldn't go straight into his sarcophagus, because there were a lot of people waiting to wish him well. His mother was as bad as Zoey, as tears rolled down her face. Surprisingly, Delicious was very upset, which showed in her glassy eyes.

"What's the matter sis? You're getting rid of me for almost half a year, you should be dancing on air."

"Shut up you big lug. You've changed a lot, but I still remember that four-year-old boy that I loved to play with. Don't you dare do anything stupid in there."

"I have Teddy's word that I'm going to be here for a 'berry long time' to aggravate you. Enjoy your reprieve while I'm sleeping, 'BITCH!"

She drew back her arm and screamed, "You co..."

Gray used his right arm to grab hers, and used his left hand to shove a handkerchief deep into her mouth.

"There are children here, and if you say one bad word, I will have your father put you in the brig, without your daughter. Put your hand down, and nod your head if you are under control."

She did not nod her head, she mumbled the words, "igotlkltatsupbsstd."

"You can discuss that with him when he gets out of stasis, but right now you're coming with me. I'm going to fuck you senseless."

Teddy was in my arms, when her father said those words.

"Down please."

"You heard your father, didn't you?"

"Got him."

She walked over to Gray, whose hands were still full with my daughter. She pulled on his pant leg, and waited for him to acknowledge her.

"What do you need Teddy?"

"Becoming like mommy; 'DAMMIT DADDY, NO BAD WORDS."

She turned around, walked away from her parents, and back to me.

Not only him did Gray not move, I don't believe he breathe as he watched his daughter walk away from him. He had that look on his face asking, 'What the hell just happened here,' while Delicious was attempting to laugh with the handkerchief still in her mouth.

He took it out and asked his wife what had just happened to him?

"The next time you say a bad word, your nose will be in the corner, and you will be playing Monopoly with your daughter. That's what happened to me the last time she caught me saying a bad word. You can thank your father-in-law for that.

Our baby is getting tired of us using inappropriate language, and she is determined to stop us from using it. We better start watching our P's and Q's, otherwise we could wind up sleeping in separate bedrooms."

"Can she do that to us?"

"Do you want to test her?"

"We are supposed to have more children."

"I am already pregnant.

"I mean more than these."

"These may have to last us a long time. I'm only 32, and I have a lot of years left before my factory closes down."

*************

The tiny terror walked up to say goodnight to Gordon. She held up her arms. He lifted her up, kissed her nose, and blew a burst of air against her stomach. The awful sound made her, and everyone around them laugh.

"I be 3, when you wake up. You not sleep too long. Doctor very good. I play him and Zoey, she be fine. You be awake to see son born. Be here long time, you, Zoey, and 3 boys. No Worries, Okay!"

"Would you please tell Zoey what you just told me."

"Do now."

"Thank you Teddy, goodbye now, time to take my nap."

He walked over to Laura and said, "Are you ready yet?"

She replied, "Another remark like that and I will put the intravenous line up your ass."

"Would it hurt, or just be messy?"

"Adam knows all about messy. He would take care of you first."

"How about 'Hurt?"

Adam said, "You two should schedule a match. I guarantee you it will be a sellout."

"I CAN'T FIGHT A GIRL."

She inserted the IV line and he screamed.

Everyone thought she did something wrong, but what she did was pinch a nerve in the back of his arm that deadened it.

She said, "Don't be afraid, this won't hurt if you keep your arm still."

Suddenly, it wasn't Laura's fault, it was Gordon's, and he wasn't happy about it, not at all.

"Don't worry about it Laura, the next time it takes you four attempts to hit one vein, we will have the Hannah do it for you."

She whispered, "When you get out of stasis I'm going to give you a week to train, then I'm going to break every fucking bone in your body."

He replied, "Are you going to be able to find them, better than you found my vein?"

"I found your vein on the first shot and you know it, you little prick."

"Let's call a truce for now, we are scaring the others, and I don't want to do that to them."

"Agreed. Put your head back; I'm going to lower the sarcophagus by 45°, and give you a mild sedative to relax you. When your heart and breathing slow down, I will start giving you the deep sleep medications, and close the door. You'll feel a mild chill, and that is the last thing you should feel, until we wake you up. When you feel the chill, I want you to start counting back from 20. If you are still awake when you hit '0', tap on the window and I will increase the medication, until you are completely under. Do you understand?"

"No problem Laura, goodnight. Oh by the way, how long can you freeze me without damaging my cellular structure. It wasn't part of your specs."

"I will be long gone before you will Gordon. Your life expectance is 1000 years."

"Okay, I feel better now."

"Go to sleep asshole."

"Freeze me, high school graduate."

"You and Robert would get along wonderfully."

"Who is Rob..."

"Got you loudmouth." She hit him with a large dosage of medication just to shut him up.

She checked the overhead monitor for his heart rate, blood pressure, oxygen saturation, and body temperature. Except for his mouth, he was a perfect human specimen.

Doctor Finch was looking at the monitor also.

"If all people were like him, I would be out of business."

"You are forgetting that mushroom in his head doctor. Without your intervention, he would be dead in a year."

"Yes, it gives me an incentive to study very diligently."

"I can give you some assistance if you would like."

"I didn't know you were a nurse."

"I'm not, but while my mother and I were trying to get this thing to work, we failed over 16,000 times. I did over 16,000 autopsies on everything from lizards to monkeys. I know my way around an operating room if you need another pair of hands."

Finch said, "Hannah, test her and train her. See if she has the talent."

"Yes doctor."

"Dammit Hannah, when are you going to start calling me Joe?"

"The day they make me a doctor."

"That is not as far off as you think young woman. You can be a doctor, without being a surgeon."

"I want my degree and a license to practice medicine."

"You will have them."

"You two fight, I have to take my patient down to -136 C."

Joe said, "You will damage his cells, he will not survive."

"He is getting 'Dimethyl Sylphoxide' as his body temperature lowers. It is a 'Cryoprotectant' which takes all the water out of his cells so there is nothing remaining to freeze. Some frogs and lizards have been known to survive when their body temperatures were lowered to -196 C. They have taken vertebrates down to -154 C and they have survived. Our finding differed, and we tested a human at -136 C and Junie is a happily married woman, living in the southwestern U.S."

"How the hell did you get permission to test on a human being from the FDA, and half a dozen other agencies that would be involved? It would have taken years to go through that process, and I didn't hear a word about it."

"The reason you didn't hear a word about it is we never got permission from anyone. We did it in our barn, in the utmost secrecy. The news trickled out that we were trying something like this.

However, we live in the small town of Glens Fall, where everyone knows everyone. Over the years my parents have been very good to the town. Whenever they needed anything, they came to us first, because the other rich people who lived there couldn't be bothered. So when the Feds came out to visit us, their police escort was a family friend. He acted like they would find nothing, and sat in the kitchen, where we fed him lunch. We took the Feds everywhere. Our place is huge. There are 6 homes on the property including ours, and they are all family size residences. There is a helicopter landing pad and a hangar to service them. By the time the investigators got to the barn, they were exhausted. They had no desire to move the stacks of hay that were being put in place by a friend, who became Junie's husband. He had his shirt off, and to say he was a god among god's is putting it mildly. He didn't have a six pack, he had an eight pack. He wore bathing suits that was so small, they didn't cover the essentials. At the time all of us girls were not married, and we drooled over him. However, he only had eyes for Junie. The rest of us were all heartsick.

When the women from the FDA saw him stacking hay, with his chest tanned, and full of sweat, I think they wet their panties. They didn't move from the ladder the climbed to get to the loft, as he looked at them. They were 6 feet away from Junie, who was behind the first stack of hay, and 12 feet away from him, who was stacking the hay 9 feet high. They never looked for her. They would have to walk by him, with only 3 feet to spare, before falling of the loft. They scrambled down the ladder, and outside the barn to get some fresh air. My mother offered to serve them lunch, but they said they had to leave, because they had other business in Albany."

Laura kept watch on Gordon as she continued talking to Doctor Finch. He was completely under, and the temperature inside the sarcophagus was dropping rapidly. Joe had never seen anything like it, and was very uncomfortable watching the numbers drop below 20°C. He was also concerned about Gordon's heart rate which was nearly nonexistent.

"Don't worry about in Doctor, he's doing great. He's right down the center line, and if everybody else is as good as he is when we all go into stasis, we are going to have a wonderful time."

"Instead of a mild sedative, can I have a bottle of scotch. It is an antifreeze."

"If I could drink the other half of the bottle, I would join you, but it's the wrong type of antifreeze. We would both die under the cryogenics, and I think Sandy would kill you if you died."

"She would bring me back just to hurt me."

"Hurt you I would never hurt you. I would make you live with me for the next hundred years, and make you wish you died."

"You women are mean. I was willing to do terrible things to get my family back together, and she would torture me for 100 years. That's not fair."

"You are right, but the sex would be great."

"Torture and great sex, I think I could go along with that."

"You are missing the point Joe. Part of the torture is watching me have sex with other men."

"You would be in mourning for a very long time."

"Why?"

"I would kill any man, or woman that touched you."

"Gee Joseph, I think you love me."

"I wasn't the one who left."

Laura said, "She came back. Everyone knows the story about how you beat her and raped her continuously, by threatening the children, so be nice."

"I did no such thing."

"It's the rumor I am going to spread if you two don't stop fighting."

"Hannah help me; please tell me I am not going insane."

"I heard the same rumor Joe."

"Now she calls me Joe."

"I'm going home."

Sandy said, "So am I, do you want to carry me?"

"Are you still 117 pounds?"

"No, I am down to my fighting weight: 112.5 pounds."

"I can't carry you, you might break." He ran for the steps with his wife inches behind him, and gaining. She was on his back by the time they got to the stairs, and he carried her down to their residence on the third floor.

Adam kissed Laura. "I am never leaving you. Get used to this ugly face, because beauty has ensnared this beast."

Laura leaned back into his chest. "Don't you worry ugly. The reason I married you was to make sure no other girl would ever give you a second glance."

She earned a smack on the ass for that remark and amazingly, she did not retaliate. She turned and kissed him.

"I Love You, My Husband."

"I Love You My Wife, My Life, My Heart."

"Are you going to pick up any more bombs?"

1...34567...9