All Comments on 'Dark as Daylight Ch. 06'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you again, for a wonderful chapter in this saga that I hope will continue for a long, long time. It's murder to wait for each new chapter but the pleasure of reading it more than compensates for the wait.

I hope you are in good health and spirit and wish you all the best.

AlunCarregTheWelshmanAlunCarregTheWelshmanover 8 years ago
10/10

10/10 for this awesome story look forward to the next one

cliuincliuinover 8 years ago
Thank you,

for this New Year gift.

tomscardstomscardsover 8 years ago
THE WAIT WAS LONG-------------BUT WORTH IT.

5 Stars are not enough for what you do. Thanks so much.

I am loving the twists and turns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Chapter 5b

I loved this chapter but I am co fused the last chapter was 5a. Was there supposed to be a 5b?

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 8 years agoAuthor
Happy New Year

This Chapter took a little longer to get to you, because all 5 of my granddaughters were here with me, and I consider it my duty to spoil them rotten when that happens. I was very successful in that endeavor. From December 23 to January 2, these old bones and MY WALLET were abused as they have not been since last year at this time. Thank goodness New Years Only Comes Once every 365 Days. I am into Chapter 7. (No there is no Chapter 5B, Literotica's Computer and mine had a minor disagreement, therefore the 5A) Things are going to jump around for a while, so keep a pen and paper handy. Bob/ PD10

tomscardstomscardsover 8 years ago
NOT A PROBLEM, WELL NOT MUCH

AT OUR AGE, FAMILY HAS TO COME FIRST AND GRANDKIDS ARE AT THE TOP OF THE LIST.

I CAN BE IMPATIENTLY PATIENT.

TOM W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

love all the chapters in both series so far

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 8 years ago

I can't help wondering what cartoon they watched.

SN88SN88over 8 years ago
Keep'em coming

PD you are doing an awesome job so far. I still miss doc luck though.

Keep up the good work can't wait for the next chapter.

Hope you are doing well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What Cartoon Characters?

Love this series, you are one of my favourit authors.

Though would love to know what cartoon characters in which cartoon pulled off that jump and pull position that had Monty in so much pain.

Would love to try and find the cartoon to rewatch it, so I have a better idea what Gordon did to Monty.

Please keep up the writting.

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 8 years agoAuthor
Here is the answer to the question about the 'CARTOON.'

Many of you have asked me to reveal the name of the cartoon, where I remembered the move Gordon used to defeat Senior Captain Montgomarie (Monty) Jamison, in there scheduled match. This may be well before your time, but some of us old timers remember the Americanized Japanese cartoon named 'Speed Racer.' The 'Young (Man) BOY, was a superhero, without a cape, or the ability to fly. Believe it or not, he even bled occasionally. He used this move against villains, who were three or four times his size and body weight, normally breaking their legs in multiple positions. The villians bones were shown piercing their skin, FOR EFFECT. I watched this program every saturday morning, without fail, when I was not working. My five year old son sat on my lap, and would not let me move until the progam titles were over.(If you want to know what his race car looked like, I know that down to the decals that were on it. ESSO Gasoline was one of the funny ones. ESSO, translated into Japanese means, "Stalled Car.")

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thank YOU!!! My heart felt gratitude and appreciation for great writing and great story!

Thank you so very much! You fabulous writing made me smile made me laugh made me cry and kept me riveted to reading your story! Very grateful for your sharing your wonderful story.

Very grateful and happy to hear you are better.

Thank you again.

Best wishes for you.

Mark W.

Deepreader123Deepreader123over 7 years ago
An observation...

I'm enjoying your story quite a bit, however, there's one thing which keeps bugging me; the violent nature of all the characters. Given the fact that these are highly educated people, all of whom are beyond brilliant, one would expect them to understand the futility of physical violence. Instead, they're constantly hitting each other and threatening to kill over the most inconsequential things... It doesn't make sense.

Youkai_samaYoukai_samaover 6 years ago

I'm sorry, but I had to stop reading and jump down here to post this now. Interstate 285 runs a circle around Atlanta, GA. It is nowhere near the Capitol or Virginia. Now, I may have missed some other glaring irregularities because I don't live in any of those other places but that one smacked me right in the face. XD

foolscapfoolscapover 6 years ago
@Youkai_sama But there is an I-295. Missed it by that much!

Typos are easy to overlook.

(BTW this is an I-285 proposed for North Carolina)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES