All Comments on 'Dark as Daylight Ch. 08'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank You

For your efforts while you are fighting a battle that you know cannot be won.

If we are lucky, there will be an incarnation which will allow you to return and gift us with your talents in a more forgiving state without pain.

BlackWolfDraBlackWolfDraabout 8 years ago
thank you

Thank you for enriching our lives with your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for another wonderful chapter to your epic story.

I greatly admire your courage and pray for you.

ObxBeachBallsObxBeachBallsabout 8 years ago
Many Thanks

As always, a fabulous chapter to a great story. I have truely enjoyed this entire saga, eagerly awaiting each new posting. Thank you for sharing. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

cliuincliuinabout 8 years ago
Thank you,

for this amazing story and for your efforts to continue . I know how hard is this, because I'm another of this 1 to 1.000.000. One day is everything OK, and the next day you have problems even with the smallest hand eyes coordination and the smallest effort is a torture.

Thanks again for all your amazing stories and I hope that you have the power to continue .

GrandPaMGrandPaMabout 8 years ago
Bob...

I can't tell you how saddened I am by the news of your condition and prognosis.

I had high hops of many more years of reading your wonderful tales.

That said, I would prefer to not ever read another word from you than for you to suffer needlessly in any effort to amuse any of us any further. Your time is more precious than that, and I hope your first and foremost legacy is not here with us, but with your loved ones and family. Please put them before this portion of your legacy with your remaining time and energy.

...unless the embers of your passion for this work is of use to you in resisting 'going quietly into the night' as it were. If that is the case, then I expect as many volumes of more stories as you have the strength and will to pen for as along as you can fight off the reaper's fingers. ...and I, for one, will cheer you and your continuing fight with each word I will eagerly read.

- your virtual friend, GrandPaM

macaonghaismacaonghaisabout 8 years ago
Many Thanks

You will be in my thoughts and prayers. thank you for sharing yourself with us as you have done. I will look forward to continuing on with you on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you

Thank you, Bob, for the story. My thoughts are with you. Good luck and may you be happy. Your Singaporean fan in China.

chip812chip812about 8 years ago
Thank you, for the stories!

I am so sorry you are sick. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
God Bless

Selfish of us to want more but u are a great story teller .. maybe a tape recorder and have it transcribed/edited? .. looking foward to more if u can ..tried any medical pot products , oil or editables ..God gave us cures ..doctors just treat symptoms ..no money in cureing people .. God Bless , , Kevin

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My thoughts and prayers

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your friends and family and with those who care for you. Do whatever you wish to do, whatever makes you happy, Thank you for the many hours of enjoyment your work has given me and others over the years on this site and in the other areas of your life. Take the time to be who you are for the people that matter most to you.

As Teddy would say "She loves you and wants to come visit." Thanks again for all of wonderful hours spent enjoying the craft you have gifted us with.

Mike

CatsmineCatsmineabout 8 years ago
Hoping for more

Not for the stories, as enthralling as they are, but for your continued existence. Blessings

tubbyone61tubbyone61about 8 years ago
Many thanks

I'm sorry to hear about your illness. I wish you the best . I have enjoyed all of your stories thank you very much for the entertainment.

tomscardstomscardsabout 8 years ago
5 STARS, ONLY BECAUSE NO MORE ARE AVAILABLE

I AM SO SORRY TO HEAR THAT. I HAVE READ EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE HERE, AND NOW I AM MAD AT MYSELF FOR WONDERING WHAT WAS TAKING SO LONG.

I WISH YOU THE BEST, AND LOVE AND LUCK ARE WAITING FOR YOU.

YOU HAVE MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sorry about your illness

It has nothing to do with the story, though. This just isn't going anywhere. Again, sorry about your illness, but I'm out.

thunderhorse21thunderhorse21about 8 years ago
Thoughts and Prayers

You are one of my favorite authors and always will be. God Bless you and yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
5

Nam MyoHo Renge Kyo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Like the annon from 3/4 said...

Nam Myho Renge Kyo. If you chant that, weather you believe it or not, YOU WILL NOT SUFFER. What have you got to loose?

Ps: I've loved everything you've posted. Good show.

Sxualchocol8

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
That sucks!

Your stories are complete works of art. The descriptions and details are the best on literotica . The only bad thing I can say about your stories is that they end to soon.I could read it for days. Thank you for sharing with us!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sorry

I'm sorry to hear about your illness. You are a talented author and I will miss your stories. Don't take this wrong, but I hope your end comes swiftly and as painlessly as possible. I hope you can find peace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Aawwww geez

Just when it sounded like things were looking up... I'll echo what others have said, your stories are some of the most enjoyable stories I've read on the site and I've read a lot of stories over the last ten years. Characters with character, great one liners, settings, just plain fun. Please don't give up just yet, you never know what's around the next bend. You'll be in our prayers......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I pray to god you beat this.

Your work has given me so much life you have no idea. Losing you and your stories will be just like losing a good friend. It is not something I look forward to.

I really hope you get a intervention from god and pull thru this. I truly believe in my heart of hearts that you deserve one. Keep strong safe and as free pain as long as you can.

Honeysuckles837Honeysuckles837about 8 years ago

I haven't read this yet but I thank you so much for posting it on my birthday and giving much such an excellent birthday present. :) Now back to read it!

calgarycamperscalgarycampersabout 8 years ago
Keep hoping

You are using the best facility there is, so maybe a miracle will happen

Your story will live on forever. Hopefully you will have many more good years

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Players

My prayers to you and your family, please remember that while some would not publish you works I will keep up hope that you will be able to continue.

I for one have enjoyed reading your prose just to see what comes next .

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10about 8 years agoAuthor
Hi Guys' , It's me

I put one too many zeros in the proportion of the people that get this disease. It is not 1 in100,000,000 but 1 in 10,000,000. It is bad enough to have the disease, but I did not want an error that large on my part, to slip by, and I wanted to correct it ASAP.

Thanks for your kind words and your prayers. I will leave you with the final words of my Neurologist, during my visit on Leap Day. She said, "Bob, I WILL TELL YOU WHEN TO STOP BUYING GREEN BANANA'S." Now you know why I love her, not only as my physician, but as my friend! Bob

Honeysuckles837Honeysuckles837about 8 years ago

Bob, I just finished reading this chapter, superb as always. I'm saddened to hear that your illness is progressing but will continue to pray for you and yours. I will also echo what GrandPam & Mike had to say.

Sincerely, Ann aka Honeysuckles837

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you. I check for a new chapter every week. I know most of the time it takes you about a month. I'm praying for you as I know most of your readers are. If writing is your dream. Then you lived it. I loved reading it!!

AMAZINGLY AWESOME CHAPTER. THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Or black as night.

Sorry for the illness. A final chapter would be nice.

SgtammoSgtammoabout 8 years ago
Stay strong bob

Pulling for you and wishing you the best. I have read and enjoyed all your stories and enjoyed all your stories and will keep you in my thoughts. Wishing you the best in the time you have left may it be long and painless.

Jack sgtammo stratton

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for taking us all on an amazing journey. You are such a talented writer and your stories have touched many of us. We have laughed and cried as we read your stories, and waited patiently for the next instalment. We are all incredibly sorry to hear the latest news about your health. We wish you the strength you need in this battle. May you be surrounded by friends, family, love and laughter through the long road ahead. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Take care friend

Griffin_ScoutGriffin_Scoutabout 8 years ago
Superb as always

I am saddened to hear of your diagnosis. It is a shame that such a talented story teller as yourself has been affected in such a manner. I have enjoyed your stories that I have read. I will have to go back and read the first few. As always, may God in her infinite mercy and wisdom continue to grant you the gift of bring joy to others. But, if she decides to it is time for you to join her, may you find some small measure of peace in the joy that you have brought to us all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Sending prayers, you are a terrific writer...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for these great stories you have provided for us to read. You are truly a gifted writer.

I hope you get better and I will pray for you.

SN88SN88about 8 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for giving us these great stories to read. As always hope and pray that you get better.

chinalover1975chinalover1975about 8 years ago
good story as always and feel sad

i felt sad when i read about your diagnosis - i hoped you can recover - but unlike "Even" we all do not know, how long our stay in this world will be. For a long time now i check every day to see if you could finish a new chapter on your story, and i even reread your "before" chapters and stories one time already to keep time passing. My only wish for you is, when your time will come that it will be a short and painless moment together with your family and good friends. When you feel and think, you can't bring this best story ever to a good end yourself - maybe someone with your blessing might be able to carry it on in your name for us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sending prayers

Sending prayers for you. Thank you for your wonderful stories.

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 8 years ago
Thank you.

Your writing has been a great gift to us and I feel honored and blessed that you continue to write as your health declines. You will live on in our memories and your stories.

tnaFTWtnaFTWabout 8 years ago
Thanks for sharing your incredible stories with us

Thank you for the years of good stories, there are books I've paid good money for that I don't enjoy as much as your writings.

RIP good sir.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Donations from your readers for research ?

I am sorry to hear of your prognosis and hope that you pull through whatever the odds. I have enjoyed your stories although sometimes the physics seems to get away from you.

If you would tell us the name of the condition on you biog page maybe I and your readers could donate a few $, £,€ or ¥ whatever to the research charity in our countries.

If you don't want that let us know also let us know on your biog page

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you so much

Thank you so much for all your stories, I truly do enjoy them. I can't wait for the next chapter.

I am truly sorry for your diagnosis, and I hope that you pull through, with all my heart and soul. The world needs more writers like you. Keep up the great work, and feel better, soon :)

Austin

eodomeodomabout 8 years ago
The next chapter

I am an old Vietnam vet that should not have survived Tet of 68 but it was not time. I do not fear my end because it is merely a transiting to a new story. Be happy today and look forward to your new adventure 😎

naughtyboy2004naughtyboy2004about 8 years ago
sad

Very sad to hear your diagnosis.

Enjoyed reading your stories so much that I reread them twice.

Doing that one realises how much time you spend writing.

Thanks for your creativity.

Hope you won't have to suffer to much pain.

Wishing you all the best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sending you heartfelt healing thoughts and wishes and tons of gratitude in appreciation of your sharing your wonderful stories

Sending you healing thoughts and wishes!

Sending you great amounts of love, appreciation and gratitude for your sharing your thoughts and insights in your fantastic writing and stories.

Wishing I was a healer and able to take away your pain and make you completely well...

Thanking you for you persistence in writing and story telling.

Wanting you to know how much your stories have meant and how much they are appreciated.

Saying prayers for you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love your story, but ...

Dear Bob, so sorry to read about your health problems. I'll pray for you and that it will not be as bad as you fear now. Let me tell you that I have loved reading all you wrote about the Luck family and their friends, and I hope for all of your fans' sake we shall see more chapters, hopefully enough to reach a satisfactory closure.

There is one "but", however: At 4 times the speed of light it will take the Good Luck 1 a bit more than 91 days to cover the distance of 1 light year, and to cover 100 LY will take 25 years, not days. Otherwise, why would you need the Stasis facility? Too bad you didn't have an editor for this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
best wishesthoughts

thoughts are with you on your journey to your white star really enjoy your words

wish you the best

paps

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
waste

what a waste of a prodigious talent. I am not a religious man but I hope there is another room for him to rest in and then continue. Thank you for making me think in ways I did not dream of before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
this is seriously good

your note just above.

the context of this note if you would please. .

Taurus59Taurus59almost 3 years ago

First time I can say I hated this entire chapter. The Comey thing was plain stupid.

goo_neiggoo_neigover 1 year ago

Hello.

I found 2 errors.

In chapter 08

"Send all the bill him here. It will be paid in advance, whether we use the room or not. If you give it to anyone else, it is fraud."

......

" When him she found out the truth there would be no place on this earth for me to hide."

goo_neiggoo_neigover 1 year ago

forgot 1 error

Let Jemma and know where you are for the next week, because if she sees a bill from the Hyatt on Michigan Avenue in Chicago, and she didn't know where you were during that week, my friend, you are toast."

Thank you for writing.

goo_neiggoo_neigover 1 year ago

Sorry to read about you disease.

Does that mean you may not correct any errors ?

Do no worry about them. They are few and usually far between.

Thank you for the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
1988 Followers
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES