All Comments on 'Dark as Daylight Ch. 10'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
ms904191ms904191about 8 years ago

That was fast

Faster than i anticipated

BlackWolfDraBlackWolfDraabout 8 years ago
outstanding

Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Now I know

Why your pen name is prolonged. This story will go on for eternity. Beginning to have some questions about some of your recent statements, too.

GrandPaMGrandPaMabout 8 years ago
Transcription issues...

Bob,

While the transcription process is speeding things up for you greatly (and we're all for that), I'm afraid that it is creating room for some editing/proofreading needs in your overall process. Some rather glaring grammatical issues and sentence structure/punctuation issues are creeping in (and don't seem deliberate) where you never left room for them before. ...and this is not a criticism, but rather as genteel a 'heads up' for you as I can offer. Should you ask, I'm sure you will have no shortage of volunteers to assist in whatever capacity you wish.

Regardless of all that, I'm delighted to see another chapter so soon, but I will repeat what I said before: Better we never read another word form you than you neglect your healthcare regimen or more important matters. Beyond that, we'll eagerly partake from whatever you send.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you!!!

Thank you for this excellent chapter.

Whew! Talk about a load of storylines coming together at high speed...

Can't wait to find out how the (entire) message from the Good Luck 1 will influence the upcoming "battle" and how all the Earthside storylines will eventually congregate.

Wishing you and your loved ones all the best, and keeping you in my prayers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice work

Please try to rest as much as possible, I realise that this is hopefully catharsis for you at this time in your life. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Start of WWIII.

Let's see a cartel of eight families

1) can control the world economy.

2) they can miraculously change any computer info to there desires effect.

3) are currently building a huge spaceship.

In addition an object is blaring across space telling the world the "HOAX" spaceship has gone FTL and is landing on a planet 1/2 way acrost the galaxy.

Honestly you'd have nations screaming for an emergancy G-20 summit.

They discuss;

1) that this cartel would never pour billions into a "HOAX".

2) that with this technology you could park a ship at the moon, arm it to the teeth, and how within 30 minutes every major city in the world would be a smoking crator.

3) how it could even shoot down any ICBM's launched.

Seeing this as a direct end of the current would order, they would demand a ban on the antigrav technology.

The cartel would tell them to screw off, probably using assassinations, destabilizing, and computer attacks.

This would possibly force a first strike nuclear attack on the SC shipyard.

I've also heard it said that 3 well placed massive EMP's would kill the USA. This is another possible route that could take place.

B.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I love this chapter as I have all of your previous writings. I am beyond tired with the personalities hiding behind Anonymous complaining about minor errors. This is a great story and well done like my favorite authors Asimov, L'Amour, Clancy. Please take all due care with your heath because as with my other fav's when you are gone the great words stop. GWCof

tomscardstomscardsabout 8 years ago
LOVE THE TYING UP OF LINES

I never worry about what anyone using the name "Anonymous" has to say. If they are afraid to use their name, then their thoughts hold no meaning.

We all have questioned somethings you have written, but this story so excedes any of those questions that it makes them only a side note. And a few times on some of the earlier storys, something that was so far "out of bounds" comes out in the news in a few weeks to be actually be happening now.

As far as "cartels", look at the world and see if that is so far fetched --- only to the most extreme ends of it.

i check in every day, if for no other reason than to read the comments.

i am always suprised to find a new part.

How all is going as well as possible for you.

We really do appreciate the story.

Thanks,

Tom

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 8 years ago

It's always a pleasure to read a new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Please keep writing as long as you can I'm enjoying every moment of your novel Keep your strength and stay with us Godspeed and Goddess strength Kees

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you... thank you... thank you! !!!

Wonderful writing... truly a great great joy to read!

Sending healing thoughts and wishes to you!

SaixSaixabout 8 years ago
Slight criticism

I generally enjoyed this latest chapter of the story. The only real criticism I have is the Patrick portion of the story. His entire interaction with Audra for me came off having some fairly strong rape undertones. Even though in part of their conversation he denied that he was going to rape her, the tone of the interaction and content of some of their conversation(s) really seemed as if she consented to sexual activity only out of fear and not genuine desire or consent. During the conversation that took place after he spanked her he refused to allow her to say no to any sexual activity and robbed her of her ability to give consent. From the detail given further on in the story he forced her to engaged in oral, vaginal and anal sex without her truly being able to consent to any of those acts. It seems as if Patrick is being allowed to do those things free of any repercussions. It bothered me at my core to read that. The only other criticism I have is with the passage of time throughout this story and the previous. A perfect example for me is the last time we saw Rebecca and Debbie was when the shuttle took off when they were 9 and 11 years old. Now they're fifteen and sixteen. I haven't seen any indicators within the story that show how much time has passed from point to point outside of randomly throwing someone's age out there and then I personally become confused while I' reading. These are just my observations and a slight criticism of what was otherwise an enjoyable chapter of a really great collective work.

Sniper014Sniper014about 8 years ago
Another great chapter

Another great chapter. The only item I have is the same one someone else voiced and that is the story outline for Patrick. All the other family members loved the women that they live with or are married to. True they talk about beating the butts, but Patrick in my opinion actually rape the young lady. And he also stated that she was at his neck and call when after she got married. I am sorry but I have followed all your stories and none of the family members ever messed with someone else's spouse once they were married. Patrick's line needs to change or you are going to start losing some of your followers because Patrick was allowed to rape this girl. He had sex with her without her consent and took her against her will and in my opinion that is sexual abuse and rape. Please change his line in the story or make him feel sorry for his action.

Other than that another great chapter and will be waiting for more to the story.

Marty99Marty99about 8 years ago
@sniper

I think that bob is setting up patrick to actually fall in love with audra, the pain he felt is what has been brought out but he has already shown some remorse, therefore, let bob take patrick wher he will and i wager that you will be satisfied with result. Hewill ask her to marry him during those two days. :)

Papaduck1949Papaduck194910 months ago

I doubt that the University of New Mexico is in Phoenix! 😁

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES