All Comments on 'Dark as Daylight Ch. 13'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
your health

dont worry how long the chapters take just take care of yourself and get well soon.

DMaster_14DMaster_14almost 8 years ago
Take Care

For a story this good, we will wait as long as needed. Your health must come first. Get well.

tomscardstomscardsalmost 8 years ago
I WAS GETTING WORRIED AGAIN.

TAKE ALL THE TIME YOU NEED BETWEEN POSTS.

I LOVE THE NOVELS, BUT YOUR HEALTH IS MORE IMPORTANT.

AGAIN I WISH THERE WERE MORE THAN 5 STARS AVAILABLE TO AWARD.

TOM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The wait

The wait be be long sometimes, but the first thing I do everyday is check to see if today is the day. I feel like I'm waiting for Christmas morning to open presents. To keep me occupied I have to read W.E.B. Griffin these books help to fill my mind. Thank you for continuing to write you bring joy to many!!

SN88SN88almost 8 years ago
Enjoyed

Bob I love reading your stories. When I saw you posted a new chapter I almost did a little dance. Thank you for continuing to write your stories. And as always get better soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you I love your stories. I only have one problem with the chapters. NOT ENOUGH PAGES! I'll keep checking every day for more.

AdonielAdonielalmost 8 years ago
Excellent

Sir, as always the instalments are are amongst the highest quality to be found on here. I am always disappointed to reach the end, your style and content draws me in completely.

Impatient for the next, however I would rather you did the best for your health first. Ads

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Top rate as usual

U kick ass .. Love to see what pops up on new planet .. Keep on recording as u can , hope your health improves ... Prayers

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 8 years ago
Your body

may be sick but your mind, well, I guess it's sick also. As per usual......

Thanks for another great chapter.....

BgsmithjrBgsmithjralmost 8 years ago
Nice

hope you continue this a great series

bballeebballeealmost 8 years ago
A Precious Smile

Big C makes me especially appreciative of a smile. Another offering of your prose brings one to my face, even before I begin reading. I sincerely hope that you get a similar amount of pleasure in writing and we do in reading.

It's been a long time since I found characters whose images actually formed in my mind, but you have created a whole cast of such strong and vivid beings that they populate my mind and live more actively than most of the people I have met over my lifetime. I feel so fortunate that you chose this outlet and that I stumbled across your stories.

MrmacjrMrmacjralmost 8 years ago
Next Installment

I have enjoyed your stories and look forward to the next installment (chapter)

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 8 years ago
Fantastic story

Fantastic story but I have to admit that the constant threats to kill, maim or injure get a bit old. Author's prerogative I know, but for me it just keeps me thinking of domestic violence and emotional abuse. Sorry, but I do. Other than that the story is really great though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great as always

I know how you feel but reading what you write helps. What you wrote is a great story which is funny in some parts and serious in others and a laughing helps to ease any pain that you have so with a happy heart I am looking forward to the next chapter.

I hope you feel better soon take care.📖✏

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10almost 8 years agoAuthor
From Bob

Chapter 14 has finally been Posted July 5, 2016. Sorry for the long delay!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
your bloody good at this writing

you really are.

thankyou!!!

cheers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
1986 Followers
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES