All Comments on 'Dark as Daylight Ch. 21B'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
ncpetencpetealmost 6 years ago
Good to see you Bob!

Thanks for the chapter, I understand it is difficult to get the chapter out with your situation. After your last post I didn't expect to see a new post from you. It was a real treat to see your name in the new stories list. I am glad you are doing a bit better. Chemo is a difficult proposition at best. We will continue to keep you in our prayers, with "Her" help we will be able to look forward to your grand tales for years to come. Good luck with the treatments. Until next time.

NCPete

FieroGT1988FieroGT1988almost 6 years ago
So glad to see you back.

I am starting with a note and then I will read. I am glad to see you writing again. I hope this is indicative of a upward spiral after the last round of treatment. Again Great to be able to read your story again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It's wonderful to see another from you!

Welcome back! It's a very pleasant surprise to see another submission from you. I hope your treatments are helping.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Willard Water for your cancer!!

Thanks for your continuing efforts.

When your oncologists give up on you and take you off chemo, try "Willard Water" -made by the family. You can get it on the internet. It gets rid of cancer on my and my wife's face and body. It cured one of my patient's glioblastoma brain cancer when she was discharged from St. Jude's with 6 months to live. That was 14 years ago. She is still alive , is as healthy as a horse and has had 2 kids. Glioblastoma is still "incurable".Your Dr.s will not want you on it. It is cheap and safe. Dilute the concentrate before you swallow it. There is a "Sixty Minutes" piece on it. Best of luck. Cowboy100

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great sequel, glad you're feeling well enough to work on the series

You are a champion writer, hopefully while you have the strength to you can start planning what happens to your fictional universe, so many readers would love to see more in the future and if you don't survive your fight without appointing a someone to take over your story franchise, it's going to go with you, even though there are some talented authors out there. I just read the entire Jason Bourne book series in electronic form, the transition from Robert Ludlum to the authors afterwards was nearly seamless, there were a few inconsistencies, but the plotlines flowed well, if you win, you win, but hopefully you consider having a backup plan like talking to a writer on Literotica to see if they'll pick up the torch if you succumb to the disease, just don't chose a person like REGG60, who screwed up the Justin Thyme series, you have a franchise, like the Walton Family did with Walmart, you don't want a person to run it into the ground like the Lehman Brothers end up or like Teresa Earnhardt did to Dale Earnhardt, Incorporated both went bankrupt, but your stories will might become like MacArthur did after his farewell speech: "Old Soldiers never die, they just fade away", which is what should never happen especially to great stories. My grandfather I never met because he developed Lung Cancer after working in the Computer industry in the 1980s, the EMT that responded the day he died from all accounts deserved to be shot for his comments, so hopefully your doctors have more tact than the EMT did. My uncle was diagnose with cancer in the past three years, he drank, smoked, and general didn't take care of himself, but he was victorious by the report I have heard, I haven't seen him in over a decade. If I ever am diagnosed with cancer, I probably won't fight it because unless I finally have a family, but my senses can't handle the hospital environment, the sterile neutral smells, the bland walls, the needles, and all of the other stuff would drive me insane, I would rather volunteer to be a test dummy for military equipment, like parachutes and ejection seats or something else that if it fails, it'd kill me quickly.

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsalmost 6 years ago
So Happy for another Chapter!

Thank you Bob! I can't begin to understand all you're going through. I, like many others, had decided you had lost your fight and the most we could hope for would be a comment from your son that you were now out of pain. Thank you for continuing to write and fight. I wish you all the blessings you deserve and more that you may not. I wish you a good response to this latest round of Chemotherapy. I look forward to more chapters too.

DJ

DMaster_14DMaster_14almost 6 years ago
Good to see you back

I am glad to see that you are feeling better enough to continue the excellent work that you do. Take your time and heal. I have some small idea what you are going through as a buddy of mine is in stage 4 lung cancer at the moment and he is hanging tougher than doctors can believe. Hang tough and get your rest.

BlanckaertBlanckaertalmost 6 years ago

Thanks for the update... On your health and the story.... As everyone else probably has (or will) we hope she lets you stay to finish your stories....

AlunCarregTheWelshmanAlunCarregTheWelshmanalmost 6 years ago
YOU'LL Always ------

------ GET 5* FROM ME look after your self

GrandPaMGrandPaMalmost 6 years ago
Bob,

I think I'm going to write you a letter. It may be a somewhat long letter.

So, I'll keep my powder dry otherwise and say here only that I've missed your writing and even more, your presence here in recent months.

I of course understand the necessity of that, and wish you the best.

- GrandPaM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

I don't know how long you'll be able to keep up such great writing but I want to thank you for your efforts and let you know you are in my prayers. When finally She welcomes you it will be with a smile and warm greeting for the joy you have brought to the world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you

Can't say it enough. You've written a wonderful world and waiting for the next section, like reading Dickens as it came out, changes the story in unexpected ways. I'm not sure I can raise this much higher than Dickens.

Here's to there being many more chapters!

drif10drif10almost 6 years ago
Great to see

You're still kicking, and that's pretty awesome. I hope that you'll continue to have success in beating what ails you.

Whenever you choose to submit a story, I'll be here to enjoy it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank You

I had lost hope that we would ever be able to get anymore of this story. I am glad to know that you are still with us. I do hope things get better and I do hope that maybe one day we can see how you would conclude this story. Keep fighting the good fight and my prayers are with you. Thank you for at least this small update.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thank you

Thankful that you could write some. Have enjoyed reading your stories. Best wishes for your continued fight

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 5 years ago
What's Next?

How about a shakedown test flight of the vessel and have it land takeoff, land at Cape Canaveral pick up Patrick, then fly to Edwards Air Force Base to pick up NASA's Deputy Administrator, then have them land at the White House or the United Nations just to taunt Congress just enough to realize their mistakes.

Bobbyhill30Bobbyhill30over 5 years ago
Nice work

It's great to see such talent shown

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Seeing the Universe through different eyes.

If she has taken you, I hope she will give you the grand tour to see how much of what you have envisioned for us in these stories, is possible or better yet, true out there somewhere.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES