All Comments on 'Dark as Daylight Ch. 21E'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
martingeemartingeeover 6 years ago
Thank you so much

Thank you so much for the many many hours of reading sheer joy, and happiness the tears shed in sorrow, and for one of the best stories ever.

I am not a religious man but i pray for you and hope beyond hope that SHE hasn't finished with you yet , if she has please be happy that your words have brought so much happiness to others, perhaps that was HER wish for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow Bob,

Thank you for this must have cost you one heck of an headache writing this saga in you condition. Thank you for your time and effort. I really love these series and hope that one day we'll see some of your inventions in real life! God Speed! Johan

Aussie2448Aussie2448over 6 years ago
Thankyou

Thankyou for your stories they have been of great enjoyment for me.

cliuincliuinover 6 years ago
Thank you!

I hope that SHE will help you in the best ways!

ObxBeachBallsObxBeachBallsover 6 years ago

Thank You Sir Bob !!!

It has been a pleasure to join you on this journey. Thoughts and prayers to you.

Jim

DMaster_14DMaster_14over 6 years ago
Thanks Bob

Thanks for all your wonderfully detailed stories. Our hopes and prayers for you and yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Waiting

Get better old friend. I have followed all of your stories and wait on baited breath for the next episode. I feel like I have almost traveled along with all of your characters.Please hang in there and let us see what happens to everyone. My prayers are with you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank You

Thank you for your stories. While I am sad that we may never know the true ending that you would have written I must say that "There Must be a Mistake" and "Dark as Daylight" are two of the best series I've ever read. I keep going back to read them time and time again. I am sorry you have had yet another setback. You are in my thoughts. Again thank you for what you have been able to provide.

tomscardstomscardsover 6 years ago
FIVE STARS ARE NOT ENOUGH!!!

I CHECK BACK DAILY TO SEE IF THERE IS A NEW ONE POSTED. I AM SAD THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE THAT MUCH TIME LEFT. I HOPE IT IS MOSTLY PEACEFUL WITH YOU. I AM LUCKY THAT MY PROSTATE CANCER IS CURED. I SURE WISH THE SAME HAD BEEN SO FOR YOU.

WITHOUT TRYING TO BE MORBID, WILL YOU PLEASE HAVE YOUR SON LET US KNOW WHEN IT ENDS. WE WILL MOURN YOUR PASSING, BUT GLORY IN THE STORYS YOU HAVE GIVEN TO US.

I AM SORRY YOUR 74 DID NOT TURN OUT AS MINE HAS.

TOMSCARDS

chip812chip812over 6 years ago
So sad you're not going to be able to finish...

That is probably going to be the reason I never start my story...

Have you thought about contacting JC_The_Continuer? He might be able to carry the torch to the finish line for you. I have read most of his stuff and he is very good.

I wish you peace and grace.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
best wishes

dear bob. thank you for all of your great submissions . im sorry you can`t finish dark as daylight. im praying for a miracle and hope we get it.may god bless you and yours .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Health

So sorry to hear about your health problems. I hate that you wil not be able to finish this story because of them. I will enjoy rereading all that you have written though. Try to enjoy what time you have left. My prayers are with you and yours. God bless you.

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 6 years ago
Bob,

I will miss looking forward to your newest story chapters.

In the meanwhile, I will pray for your energy to allow you to finish the outlines you spoke of.

Whether or not you succeed with that effort, I will include you in my thoughts and prayers as you continue the fight in every way you can for as long as you can. I will hope for a reprieve for you, and that you can yet find the time, energy, and health sufficient to finish your works.

It has already been a long 6 months between your previous effort and this, but I will wait for whatever you have for us next, as will all your other fans.

For now, until we hear from you again, I wish you fair winds and following seas, Bob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hello Bob;

I have been on borrowed time since 1990 so we should see each other soon, I just hope you've had as much fun as I have. Love your stories, they have been the highlight of many of my days. Peace and Love.

DP

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
good luck Bob

May you find comfort in the knowledge that your story's and memories will live on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Bob, I have watched for your next installment. When one was not there, I would close my notebook. May SHE provide you time for family, writing and anything else with minimal pain and sickness. Thank you for the stories that you wrote. Lee from NJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
crying time

I am not ashamed to say I weep for my personal loss. Not only does it bring back memories of my wife passing but all the friends lost along the way. All the stories we will no longer be able enjoy. Thank you, and whilst I would not wish a pain filled and dragged out end for you, it has been good to know you .May whatever is out there bless and keep you, John M. XX

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank You

Thank you. Your stories have been a great ride. Here's hoping there's more on the other side of the chemo.

Live every day the way you want to live it. The rest of us will get by and appreciate what you've already given us. Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bob there are no words

Bob - There are no words to share that can replace those that you have laid before us. With much sadness in my heart I wish you a peaceful passing to the otherwise. God speed to you for you are blessed and shall be missed, I have so enjoyed your words

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank You!

Thanks for all the joy you gave me from your writing. I´m sure SHE will not let you go !

LynchjimLynchjimover 6 years ago
My prayers are with you

Thank you for the countless hours I’ve spent reading and rereading your stories I’ve loved them all. I hope your time left on Earth is happy and pain free my friend you and your words will be very missed. All the best from Yorkshire England bo.

SerendeSerendeover 6 years ago
My heart breaks

Bob the world losing your amazing talent is a tremendous heart break. I love your stories and will miss your updates. Rest now bob. All your true followers love and will miss you

NewnotsureNewnotsureover 6 years ago
My heart breaks for you

I am sorry to hear of your health. She will take care of you as she will for all of us. Found your stories just last year and loved all of them. May be you can trust some one to continue them for you don’t let the people on the good luck not find their loved ones, and don’t let anyone tell you ,that you will not missed because I for one will miss your Ever lasting words you have shared with all of us here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Of course

when I look at the stars or the trees I will think of you. Thank you for thinking of us. Also for sharing your gift of fantasy and imagination. You Bob are an inspiration. Xoxo Dawn

tomscardstomscardsover 6 years ago
HOLIDAY SEASON

HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD HOLIDAY THIS YEAR AND A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE WISHING THAT FOR YOU

NewnotsureNewnotsureover 6 years ago
How is Bob doing

Has anyone heard how Bob is doing I really would like to how he is

John

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You....

I have followed you for a few years now. I enjoy your writing very much! I hope you are without pain, no one needs that and loved one's are near. Till Vahalla, fair winds with following seas!

Commtec07Commtec07over 6 years ago
Hope

I hope that you can continue, but if not then I wish you peace with no pain. As to the future, may you find a place where no shadows fall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
God speed

God speed wherever "life" takes you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No news is good news.

Seeing how we have not heard from Bob or his son, I am really hoping to see an update soon on how he is. He has blessed my husband and I with many hours of reading all of his stories and talking about them. Wherever you are Bob, our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

DracosBaby

mithanialmithanialabout 6 years ago
Thank you and may you find the answer beyond the stars...

I just wanted to post here on... what I hope is not your final chapter but may be the last one we get to read from your creativity. Thank you for sharing this with us all. Your stories have been entertaining to read and inspire the mind to wander the stars. Perhaps one day we will meet out beyond the black. Journey well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hopefully...

Hopefully someone feels strong willed enough to pick up this series and carry the baton on for years to come if this author dies, it's a great series, and it would be a shame if the series dies now before the spaceship from Earth rendezvous with their family members on Planet Atwater. It's a superb series and it would be a shame for the series to die like so many others, like the Justin Thyme series and the Threads The Island story. As far as rights, a writer could pick up a dead author's story or series on this site and continue the story or series with a simple mention of the author and disclaimer that it's an unauthorized sequel, just like writers trying to get their foot in the publishing world will sometimes write an unauthorized biography of a celebrity and publish it with a small company and ending up with a huge deal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please more...

A running quote in Tom Clancy's Debt of Honor was "Diplomacy or Foreign Relations is about one nation fucking another", but international relations and Earth Diplomacy is the same way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

so this is the ending

NewnotsureNewnotsurealmost 6 years ago
What’s up

Does anyone know what is going on here with all the changes is bob okay

tomscardstomscardsalmost 6 years ago
no idea. have not heard

i sent an email a few weeks ago but have heard nothing back

NewnotsureNewnotsurealmost 6 years ago
As I

I send one as well no answer

tomscardstomscardsover 5 years ago
your health

If his son is monitoring this, please let us know how he is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
your health bob

giday, , , ,

it would be something to know how bob is doing, , ,

please

cheers,

the trees are beautiful, , , the stars are indeed very special

thankyou

tomscardstomscardsover 5 years ago
fare thee well

it has been one full year since your last post. i really thought your son would let us know about you since he had helped you with some of your last postings. you will be in my mind for a long time and i will read your storys many times over.

Clancy31015Clancy31015over 5 years ago
What's Next?

How about a shakedown flight of the second spacecraft to Mars, where they recover a few Mars Rovers and return to Earth with them by landing at the United Nations, the White House, London, Sydney, Beijing, Moscow, Paris, Berlin, or other key places to return the rovers to the nation that sent the rovers to prove that their process works and the flights are not hoaxes.

NewnotsureNewnotsureover 5 years ago
Still waiting to hear more

Darn I really hope things are okay love to here something on Bob

myassisdraginmyassisdraginabout 5 years ago
Guessing here...

Since it's well over a year since anything on Bob I'm going out on a limb and say our favourite author Bob has joined the Even and the others in Her arms...

R.I.P. Bob...

tomscardstomscardsover 4 years ago
Good to see you again

Love the continuation. Thanks, and take care of yourself. We need your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES