All Comments on 'Dark Canyon'

by BenLong

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
LustHoseLustHosealmost 17 years ago
Great read

Lake Powell is HOT! Good literate description of the locale and your characters have the right attitude for the area. Wish I'd been there to "lend assistance." Always wondered what it would be like to enjoy a FMF encounter in a relaxed "one with nature" atmosphere.

BOSTONFICTIONWRITERBOSTONFICTIONWRITERalmost 17 years ago
Makes me want to buy a raft

Hot read keeping in the nude day theme. Your story makes me want to buy a raft. Drifting along the river with no particular place to go sound like fun.

Good luck in the contest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
One of if not the best story I have read.

Your story was truly awsome. I will have to read more and more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good!

HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great stuff

This was an excellent read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awesome!

Most engaging adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Thanks Now I'll Have To Stare Into Every V.W. Bus

The only problem with your story is my problem. I would love to share this steaming tale with my wife. I know she would enjoy it equally. We see at least a hundred V.W.busses for every one dock. I have no doubt somewhere down the road she will feel cheated and demand I quit looking at the damn busses.

HikergirlHikergirlalmost 17 years ago
Hmmmm....

....that never happens to me when I'm hiking! Obviously I've been going to all the wrong places. Well done, thanks for a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very entertaining !

Loved the location/characters/dialog/plot/sex.

Never happened to me either :(

*Snatch*Snatchover 16 years ago
Loved It!

Great story. I go to the Colorado River often and have had a few of my own adventures there! Wonderful descriptions of both the location and the people..and of course the sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Outdoor Adventures

A well written story. The right mix of scenic and sexual adventure. Outdoor love making is very exciting for me and we don't mind the chance of getting caught. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Lovely. Sexy.

Very nice writing, made the characters and situation real, and engaging. Beyond the nice, hot sex, the situation is comfortable, easy, and identifiable, having traveled in the southwest. Nice work.

sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlabout 12 years ago
Excellent description

You did a great job of describing the scene, the characters, and of course, the sex. I could easily picture it all.

Very enjoyable.

Thank you.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
BE PREPARED OR BE WITHOUT

and camping is a family affair un like houseboating, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AN OPPORTUNITY TO IMAGINE HOUSEBOAT VACATION FUN

I believe you have written the best boat adventure since Moby Dick was a minno!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ahhh, Lake Powell

About 30 years ago my folks, two of my brothers and his wife, my wife and I, and about a dozen kids did lake Powell in two houseboats. My brother (then living in Salt Lake) had done the lake several times and acted as a guide (very well).

I fished and caught some of about everything, the kids used a speed boat to ski, my kid brother and my oldest son fished nights, the ladies sunned a swam and we all enjoyed touring and hiking (including Rainbow Br., a hanging garden, and Anastasi ruins). We spent 8 days on the lake and every night we would go up an arm and hook the boats together and to the shores. Then the kids had all the way up the arm for themselves, and we had every thing back towards the lake for the adults. While running down the lake we usually had at least one game of DnD going, and the tour guide giving us historical and geological information on the other boat. We cruised till we go hot and then one boat hit the horn and everbody dove off the boats to cool down. Then back on the boats and running again.

I would awake just before dawn and take my "belly boat" down the arm to do a little quiet, cool fishing. I was usually back with fish for breakfast before others started moving.

All our eight agreed it was our best ever (and they still think so) family vacation. Great place, fantastic views, great company, fine food, and a relaxing enjoyable time was had by all!

Lynn

KojoteKojotealmost 11 years ago
I've never...

...been at that lake. But I could easily forget about that now. Feels just like I was there. Which is a good thing. Especially since desciptions aof landfscapes can easily become bornig. But in combination with those other landscapes they didn't... ;-D

Apart of that this was a very nice and enjoyable story. With an ending a little bit on the sad side. Just a departure.Nothing more. But I'd wished for more.

Your main character already felt familiar. There probably is much of yourself inside your prots. Or you have a distinctive fondness for a special type of guy.

Not complaining at all! I like him. As a young man as well as a bit older.

I'm looking forward to maybe meet im again in another story...

Thanks for this one. It was a really nice trip!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice premise

But no anticipation. When it's time to fuck they're naked and they fuck. Hardly (to me, anyway) erotic. Too bad.

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
One of the most beautiful and unique places in the world

one contrast after another. so dry, with water everywhere. canyons not seen in centuries with fire pits and drawings on cave walls. complete privacy among crowds of people. the powdery dust on your feet leaves red tracks that won't come out.

great story too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. Enjoyed reading it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenLong@BenLong
Started writing as submissions on the old Voyeurweb.com bulletin boards. Found I had a bit of a knack for stories that people like, and just continued. I love to hear back from readers when they like a story, or with story ideas, suggestions, or just discussions on anything.