All Comments on 'A Dark Desire for Brown Sugar'

by ILuvItBlack

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW

That was an AWESOME story!!!! I would give anything to be fucked just like that!!!!! My cock is throbbing and leaking precum from reading it!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Me Too

Great sex can't be beat, you captured the lust in your story and I'd like to add that, black men truly are the best lovers. Like you, I'm submissive and can't get enough black cock in my ass or my mouth. The number one priority for white men is to get their rocks off. The number one priority for the black men I've been with is to to please their partner. Hope you continue to pursue your love for black cock and tell us all about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bbc

I have long desired to be fucked by a beautiful bbc just like this, not only that but to be able to suck and take that wonderful load right down my throat. Always been a dream of mine to find someone just like Jamal to make me his, hopefully very soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
God Yes, Black Men Are The Best

I have been so lucky over the years to have been fucked by some incredible passionate, sexy big dicked black men. My favorite was Marcus. He was beyond amazing when he would put me on my back as long dick me with his tongue buried in my mouth. He would long dick me so good I have cried from the pleasure. And yes, I totally felt like a woman when Marcus pounded me. I would beg him to Please let me be his feminine Bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Asian Cock

I was in my late 40s and always been a little curious but had never explored my curiosity. I eventually discovered Craigslist about a year ago. I have now been fucked twice. Once nearly a year ago by a white guy who had about 7 inches and was moderately thick. In all honesty it was painful and I lay there wanting it to finish as quick as possible. He blew his load on my ass then watched me jerk off. I felt disappointed. After that I thought I wouldn’t try again. I obviously got curious and advertised on craigslist to give a Bj and take a facial. A young Asian guy answered and we exchanged several emails. He said he was 19 with 5 inches. We agreed to meet at the hotel I was staying at. He told me he was looking to top a guy but a Bj and a facial would be good. My last email I asked him to bring condoms and lube and we would see where it goes. He was a nice looking guy although very young. We got down to it pretty quick as we were both nervous. I started sucking him and he was probably nearer 4 than 5 inches and not at all thick. I asked him if he wanted to try fucking me. I told him it was my first time (a lie) and that he needed to be patient and gentle. He was very gentle and fucked me for 20 mins before he started to cum. I stayed hard all through. I asked him to cum on my face which was something I had never done. A few seconds later he pulled out removed the condom and we quickly positioned ourselves so he was kneeling over me. I was shocked at how much he cum. He shot several thick loads all over my face. I really wanted to suck him but didn’t want to take that risk. So I sucked on his balls while I took less than a minute to have the longest hardest orgasm I had ever had. I am back in the city where we met next week and we plan to fuck again this time taking more time. He has also asked me to wear panties and stockings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I to am a fan of BBC. I cannot turn down a BBC. I can and will deep throat a BBC in a second. I cum every time I take BBC, just from the fucking/ More hot stories!!!

bullworshipperbullworshipperover 5 years ago

oh yes big black cock changes you forever. Great story, reminded me of the time i was a black man's private cocksucker. A thrill to be his bitch.

unknownmuseunknownmuseabout 5 years ago
I liked this line from the story

He assured me that he would handle it.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 5 years ago
I love watching my husband get fucked

Great story. I love watching my husband get fucked by a BBC. We’ve done it together several times. Love anal sex. Xoxoxoxoxo Annette

Corky1942Corky1942about 5 years ago
First Time

Well written. Sounds real. We never forget that first time, do we...and if we're lucky, it always leads to more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

At age 43,I had my first experience having m2m sex. It was with a black man. His cock was about 81/2 and thick. He had me suck his cock until he filled my mouth with his sweet cum. He then told me he wanted to fuck me and I said okay. He took his time prepping me then began pushing into my ass. It hurt at first then changed to pleasure. I was on a 3week business trip and ended up staying with him. He introduced me to many of his friends and Many of them fucked me. Out of all his friends, only one was white. I truly love black men with their big cocks and big loads.

Spadger2Spadger2almost 5 years ago
Virgin Arse!

Interesting!

hornynhardforuhornynhardforuover 4 years ago
I wanna be destroyed like that

I'm a submissive bisexual virgin and have been dreaming and jacking off to thoughts of being under a BBC. Hope I find one who would first make sweet love to me and then destroy me to his heart's desire. I wanna be his submissive bitch for his pleasure. I would also love to have him tie me up and take my ass hard and then pee all over my body. I live in Hong Kong. Hope my dream comes true!!!!

labelblack559labelblack559about 4 years ago

Thoroughly enjoyed! Great piece.

N2BiSex4uN2BiSex4uover 3 years ago

I LUV a story that's "ST8" to the point!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userILuvItBlack@ILuvItBlack
I am a white male, senior, learning from experience that "Black is Best". My stories, (unless I say otherwise), are not fiction. They are autobiographical accounts of my experiences with only the names changed. Sexually, I like most sex, especially intimate lovemaking, as a...