Dark Desires Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy felt the warm wetness of his cum as it began to pump into her and she cried out with her own lust. She arched her back and wrapped her legs and arms tightly around Daniel's body as she rode under him hanging on to him as she began screaming at the top of her voice.

"Oh yes!! Fuck me! Your cum is hot and filling me. Oh yes!! Oh yes!! Oh God! Oh God Daniel yes!! Oh God baby! Yes!! YES! YES!!!"

He had then both bouncing up off the bed.. As he slammed down into Amy's pussy hole her ass pushed against the mattress and it pushed back and lifted them both off the cover. Then down again and Daniel buried his cock into her hole. Amy began to climax so hard she felt like she was dying from the sheer pleasure of feeling her black lover filling her up with his cum. As he did, she looked over at her husband and saw he had finished jerking off into the paper towel and shooting his cum into it. She watched him as her own orgasm peaked and her lover fucked her. As she was beginning to calm down and her orgasm retreated she called across to him.

"He fucks me so deep Mark so much deeper than you. His cock is so good, so much better than yours. Daniel makes me cum so many times, Mark. He fucks me and makes me cum with his cock. He cums in me, not on a fucking paper towel. He cums in me Mark. He fucks me and cums inside my pussy he doesn't use his hand, he uses my body, my cunt. Mark! Look at me!"

Mark looked up at his wife and saw her with her legs wrapped around Daniel's black body. She was holding him tight with her legs and her arms. They were sealed together and he could see the cum running out of her pussy. As Amy watched Mark wipe his cock with the paper towels she could feel Daniel slowly moving inside her pussy. Amy had a feeling of pity for Mark. It was the first time she had ever felt that way about her husband. He had jerked off and had given her his approval to be fucked by a superior cock by a man who knew how to fuck her so much better.

She watched as Mark's cock shrank to its softness now and she knew he was done. She saw him close his eyes and then open them again to look at her. She wondered for a split second if he could see what she was thinking? She couldn't imagine her doing that if the shoe was on the other foot. She could never watch Mark fuck another woman. She wondered why he could watch and let her fuck Daniel.

But then she felt Daniel begin to pull out and she looked down to see his long black snake coming out of her pussy covered with their cum, all wet and shining. She stopped looking at Mark and watched her lover. Daniel was only half-soft, or still half-hard. She realized Daniel could and would most likely fuck her again shortly.

While Mark lay there with his own cum covering his thighs and stomach and the paper towel. Pity again crossed her mind as Daniel held her in his strong arms and kissed her, shoving his tongue into her mouth. She held Daniel and kissed him back, giving him all of her being. They continued to make out as Daniel left more of his marks on her tits shoulders and neck.

Again the sex that night with Daniel was far better than any sex Amy had ever felt with Mark Her brain had been screaming as Daniel fucked her like some crazed animal driving his big black cock into her pussy harder and faster than Mark could ever do.

The night was young and it didn't take Daniel very long to get hard enough to fuck again, with the help of Amy's talented mouth. She sucked and licked and used both hands to work on Daniel's cock shaft and head until he was again hard. Then she got down on all fours and turned and offered him her pussy from behind. Daniel moved over and told Mark his wife was ready for him again and was offering her pink little pussy to him to fuck again. He smiled at Mark who watched as Daniel moved in behind Amy's ass. One day he would take that hole too. Amy smiled back into her lover's eyes as she felt him enter her.

Daniel said he wanted to show both of them what a real man could do for Amy. He positioned his cock at the door to Amy's sex and pushed. This time it went in about half way without any problem. He pushed again and again and again and was buried balls deep inside her cunt. Amy moaned with pleasure and looked back at Daniel and then looked over at her husband, Mark.

"Oh Mark! Oh God! Oh God Mark he fucks me so deep, so good, so much better than you do! He's so good Mark. Oh....oh.....oh yes! Oh God yes! He fucks me so deep! Oh God Mark I love it. I love it! I fucking love Daniel's black cock! Don't you? See how he fucks me so deep baby?"

Daniel held her hips and began to fuck her. He knew he would last twice as long this time and would make Amy's little cunt red and sore and give her multiple orgasms again tonight! Yes, she would come back, she loved it and want it. And the best part of this was that no matter how Mark felt now, Amy would come back to him again and again and again to be fucked like only he could fuck her. He turned and smiled at Mark.

"Don't make a fucking mess when you cum -- use a fucking towel man!"

Amy laid her head on the pillow and felt Daniel driving into her hole with his cock from behind. God she loved this position! It let Daniel go even deeper with his beautiful black cock. And then she opened her eyes and looked at her husband and saw that he was watching her get fucked by this other man. Mark had began to jerk off again. The same feeling came over her. Pity for her husband and lust for her black lover seemed to be what she felt more and more tonight!

When Daniel reached around and rubbed her clit Amy screamed as she climaxed hard and long. He continued to fuck her deeper than anything she had ever felt inside her. She pushed back against him and Daniel held her clit with one hand, using two fingers to pinch it and his other hand to cup her left breast. He pinched and pulled on her sensitive nipples as his fingers squeezed her clit and his cock pumped and pumped and pumped and he dumped a second load of cum deep into her womb.

Amy cried out once again as she felt Daniel's cum being pumped into her as Mark climaxed in the towel. Daniel shot his load inside Amy's cunt. And Amy, well she passed out on the bed from the tremendous fucking and orgasm Daniel had given her. She fell forward and Daniel came down with her his black cock still inside her pussy. He lay on top of her, slowly moving his dick a little in and out of her. She was crying and moaning and sighing with the afterglow of what was the best orgasm she had ever felt in her life. It was so good she was sure she had passed out for a few seconds. She lay there and felt Daniel slowly pull out of her.

He rolled off of her and held her as she cuddled in his arms, holding him and kissing his chest and shoulders and neck and finally his lips. She held him tight, whispering how good it was, how great she felt and how wonderful his cock had felt inside her pussy. Daniel smiled at her. Mark saw them talking and he was trying to hear what they were talking about. But they held each other and whispered how good a team they were together and that they each wanted this to continue.

Daniel kissed her and held her and whispered in her ear.

"Now you be good to your husband and show him how much you appreciate him letting you come see me again. Fuck him Amy, and suck his cock and thank him for letting you fuck me. Then tell him you want to come see me again. Tell him, don't ask him this time. Tell him you want to come see me and get fucked by me as often as you can."

She giggled and told Daniel she would try for once a week.

They laughed and then Daniel sat up as Mark had put on his pants and put the paper towel in the trash basket. Daniel told him to take it out of the trash and put the fucking thing in the toilet and flush it. When Mark walked to the bathroom, Daniel turned to Amy.

"As little as his dick is and the small amount that he cums, he need have not even bothered."

Amy smiled at Daniel and then laughed at what he had said. They kissed and she lay there on his bed. She was so well fucked her body was drained.

They both needed a break but neither Amy or Daniel got dressed. Mark was dressed when he came out of the bathroom. After a short while Mark asked Amy if she was ready to go home? She told him 'no', to go and watch some TV for a while.

He was about to go back into the living room when he saw Amy turn towards Daniel once again. Mark watched as his wife moved over Daniel's body again and knelt between his strong dark legs. He stood there and watched as his wife began sucking her lover's cock, trying to get it hard one more time. He just stood there in the doorway for a few minutes and watched his wife work hard sucking the big black cock in front of her face. Then Mark saw it starting to get hard.

As Mark sat down once again, Daniel moved and rolled Amy around. He lifted her legs up over her head and was holding them high as he told her to stroke his cock faster for him. She did and she could feel it getting harder. He moved over her and rammed his black cock deep into her pussy. She cried out and he started to fuck her again harder and faster now. Again, as he was giving her a series of orgasms she saw her husband watching once again. He was really into this as much as she was. She never realized she could achieve both having a great lover like Daniel and still be married to Mark.

She loved this arrangement. She was amazed that Mark was watching her being fucked for the third time and that Daniel could get hard again so soon. She knew for sure that she would always be ready for a cock like her black lover had -- always.

Daniel thrust and rammed her red cunt, which was now stretched wider as he buried his bone in her. But Amy cried out and made sure Mark could hear as she told her lover to fuck her faster, harder and deeper. Over and over again, Daniel fucked Amy as hard as he could now. He knew she was open enough now for him to really give it to her. And as he did, she clung to him like a rag doll. As he pumped into her fully now driving all of his long hard cock into her now not so tight pussy he told her to hold on to him.

He rolled them over and now Amy was on top. He told her to sit the fuck up and it was her turn to fuck him. Amy was tired and her pussy tunnel was sore now. She wanted Daniel to cum so she could be done. But Daniel had other ideas. He moved his hands under her fine ass and began to help to lift her up and then let her slam down on his cock. She moved and humped her cunt like a real whore now and all Mark did was watch. He knew he was no threat to Daniel and he knew too that he could never fuck Amy like Daniel was doing her. Up and down, up and down Amy rode Daniel's big dick. Over and over again Amy bounced up and down as he drove his cock deep into her body. She was like a puppet. Her hair hung in her face, her body was wet with perspiration and still Daniel fucked her.

Amy rode Daniel's cock, giving him everything she had. And when she felt like he would never cum he did. He thrust his hips up hard and drove his cock as deep as he could get it and began to cum. She fell on top of him and rocked her pussy around his cock trying her best to drain him to milk him like she did her husband sometimes. Daniel held her around her lower back with his arms tightly together and drove his cock deep into her pussy, pushing his cum as deep as he could get it. He smiled, knowing she was done, that he had drained her completely, and he knew she had never been fucked like this in her life. He smiled at Mark as Mark stood there stroking his semi-hard cock trying to get it hard so he could cum again. He had been working a long time, as long as Daniel had been fucking his wife, but Mark couldn't get it up again; he was drained too. Finally Mark stopped and put his cock back into his slacks.

Daniel rolled Amy off of him and sat up. Amy lay there panting and moaning as Daniel slid his legs to the floor. He told Mark to help his wife up. As Mark walked to the bed ,Daniel walked to the shower. He turned it on and began to wash. Mark sat with Amy and held her, stroking the hair out of her face. Her body shook from the well deserved fucking she had, and it was marked up badly, suck marks allover her neck shoulders and breasts. He nipples looked so red they had to hurt. She was just lying there against his body as he kissed her gently and held her. He told her he loved her very much and kissed her as gently as he could. She didn't even respond she was just too tired.

Finally he got her to sit up with her legs over the side of the bed. He moved to her and saw how red and swollen her pussy lips were now. They looked like they were on fire they were so red. He touched her and she cried out. She was so sore. He heard the shower turn off and heard Daniel step out of it. He turned to see Daniel wrapping a towel around his body and walk into the room. Daniel spoke.

"Get her into the shower Mark, and help her clean up. She'll feel better."

Mark walked her slowly to the shower and helped her get in and clean up a little. Once she told him she couldn't do any more, he helped her get dressed. An hour later Amy was showered and dressed and ready to go. As they stood there by the front door, Daniel kissed her and grabbed her ass, cupping again with his hands just like he did when she came into his place in the beginning which was hours ago. He told Mark to have Amy call him when she was well enough to see him again. Mark didn't say anything but 'OK'.

Daniel watched as they got in the car and drove home. He knew she would be back and he would give her some more of his black sex. He smiled to himself. Amy was a beautiful woman and he wanted her. He loved it when the wife fell so hard for his way of sex. He loved it when she would tell her husband she was going to his place again. She wouldn't ask him now, she would tell him. And the best part was the dumb ass husband would accept it. He would deal with it and watch his wife turn into a whore for him. Oh sure, Mark would get more sex too, but Daniel knew Mark would never fuck Amy like he had done today, It just wasn't in him to be that aggressive.

After a long night and half the next day, Amy was finally able to get up and walk and do things for herself. Her body looked bad. Red marks still there, turning black and blue. Nipples and vagina red and swollen. Mark didn't have sex with her all that week until Friday -- a full 7 days later. But Amy didn't neglect Mark entirely. She started giving him oral sex as often as he asked her for it. And now that she had begun to swallow, Mark loved it and was a happy husband. So even if he wanted to fuck her he knew she was still sore between her legs. So she gave him a blowjob almost every night and morning during the week. Daniel had told her to be sure she made Mark happy and she did her best with her mouth. She had learned well to give him a great sucking off and Mark was happy.

In fact, as time went on with Amy's affair with Daniel, it seemed that Mark got sucked off more than he got fucked. But he was OK with it and he didn't complain at all. Amy and Mark talked a great deal during the week and they decide that they liked it. They enjoyed what happened at Daniel's place and they wanted to keep doing it with him.

As the weeks went by sometimes they would go to his place and sometimes they met at their home if the kids spent the night at their grandparents' place. Other times they'd meet at a bar or had dinner with Daniel. Mark always paid for everything. And they always went back to Daniel's place so that Amy could get fucked a couple of times before they went home. She liked it more and more and with each meeting she was falling deeper into the black sexing Daniel told her about.

But what was really good for her and Daniel was the fact that Mark felt much more at ease each time Amy met with Daniel. Each time they met all three of them had a good time. Daniel would fuck Amy wild until she was exhausted. Amy had more orgasms than she could count. And Mark jerked off a few times and he too had his orgasms. Everyone seemed happy.

Then one Friday night Amy waited for Mark to come home from work. When he came in the front door he saw her and asked if they were going over to Daniel's house tonight? She was dressed in a very short skirt and a tight, small tee shirt showing her stomach and he was sure if she had on a thong, but definitely no bra. She had make up on like she wore when they went night clubbing and her 5-inch heels. Her thigh highs showed as she crossed her legs and sat there bouncing her foot up and down. She smiled at him.

"Well tonight Mark, you're going to watch the kids and Daniel and I are going out on a date. Now don't get upset, I won't be real late. We're going to dinner and then clubbing. He wants to see me by myself and it's Ok baby! It's OK! I want to do this Mark."

Mark stood there watching her as she walked to the door and kissed him goodbye. He smelled her most expensive perfume. He took her hand and tried to hold it as a small protest to try and stop her. As she walked way he felt her fingers slip out of his hands. She got into the car showing him he was right; she had on her red thong. She backed out of the driveway and Mark watched as her car disappeared around the corner.

It was well after midnight when the phone rang. He answered it. It was Amy.

"Mark I'm at Daniel's and I'll be spending the night. I'll see you in the morning baby. I love you. Kiss the kids for me."

She hung up without waiting for Mark to say anything. Then she and Daniel kissed and she climbed up on his lap. Both of them were completely nude as Daniel turned on the Interracial DVD and began to seriously play with Amy's lovely body. She watched the DVD as two big cock black men were double fucking a beautiful white woman. One man had his cock in her pussy and then other one was in her ass. Amy watched the big cocks moving in and out of the woman's body as Daniel whispered to her.

"Would you like that baby? Would you like to have me give you your first DP?"

She smiled into his lustful brown eyes and she whispered, "Maybe."

He smiled and said, "Well before we can do that you have to give up your ass to me. Tonight I want to fuck your virgin ass."

She got a chill up her spine and was a little scared. Here she was with her black lover, alone this time, and he was talking about fucking her rear end. Amy had never given anyone her ass. Mark had asked her over and over again to let him try it. But Amy always told him 'no' because it would hurt too badly. Now a man with a cock -- a black cock almost twice as big as her husband's cock -- was telling her he was going to fuck her ass. It scared her and thrilled her at the same time. She felt bad and loved the feeling.

Amy shook her head 'no' very slow and tentatively as she sat on his lap with her legs wide open and his hands on her pussy and ass. Then as Daniel ran his fingers over her rose bud she moaned into his mouth, and as he touched her ass hole she sighed, knowing if he wanted it he would take it. Unlike Mark, Daniel never asked her for anything he just took it. Everything he had done with her so far had enhanced her pleasure and stimulated her body so much that she would give Daniel any hole he wanted. But it still scared her. He gently moved his finger against the opening and pushed a little more and felt his finger go deeper into her ass. She didn't fight him, she did what he told her.

"Relax baby! Just relax and let me show you how good it can be to have your ass fucked. Relax. Yes, that's it! Relax."

He lit a joint and took a hit. She watched as he offered it to her. She hesitated and he said,

"It will relax you Amy. Just try it. She did, and coughed and choked on the first two or three drags. But then she felt the sweet feeling of the drug begin to roll over her body and Amy did relax. Soon Daniel had her facing him and straddling his legs. Her ass was now his if he wanted it. He moved his finger and entered her more. She moaned again as he told her to rub her pussy for him. She rubbed her pussy as he fingered her as hole. She started to love how she was feeling. When he offered her another drag, she accepted it without a problem and held it in her lungs -- deep in her lungs like he taught her to do. Then she let it out into his mouth as he kissed her and sucked the smoke out of her and into his lungs.