Dark Desires Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His finger was fully inside her ass now and he lifted her up and she guided his cock to her pussy. She smiled into his eyes as his big black cock moved deeper into her pussy and his thumb replaced his finger, which was in her ass. He was working her ass good now and he sucked her nipples and marked her again for Mark to see when he sent her home.

They began to fuck now. Amy rode his big dick up and down, fucking herself on it as Daniel shared the rest of the joint with her as he used his fingers to get her use to having something in her ass. As she made love to him she was waiting for her husband Mark to call her back and start to bitch about her staying the night.

As Daniel worked her up more and more and as the drug took more and more effect on her he knew that if he didn't get her ass tonight he would very soon. But he was pretty sure he would fuck her ass before she went home to her husband. He couldn't wait to hear what happened when she told her husband that Daniel got her ass.

Daniel loved pushing Amy but he didn't want to scare her off completely -- he wanted her to open up more for him. He wanted her to offer her body, every part of it, willingly to him. He wanted her to be as subservient to him as Mark was to her. They stayed on the sofa watching the DVD, fucking slowly and having her ass fingered fuck. It was all new to Amy but she felt so good now that she hoped her husband wouldn't call and destroy the moment. If he called she was going to ask Daniel to talk with him.

Mark didn't call back! He accepted it just like Daniel figured he would do. Daniel had been involved with a few of these husband wife cuckoldings and he pretty much know when the husband was ready for another step. He knew Mark would call his wife. He knew Mark was letting hr do whatever she wanted now. And she wanted Daniel's big black cock.