All Comments on 'Dark Handsome'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
CrkcpprCrkcpprover 5 years ago
Omg !

If the greatest storyteller that Lit has ever spawned ( no offense Adrian Luverkun or DreamCloud ) ( or either of our editors , for that matter ) , teams up with these Editors and overall Uber Talents & Literotica Beauties to actually firm his already firm stories up even more ! Well , I'm sure there will have to be some ancient Prophecy being fulfilled !

Going to check online for any Volcanic eruptions or any other of nature's Apoplectic signs or plagues , as this development has surely rocked the Planet !

Obviously awaiting on pins & needles for the next chpt. !

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Dark Handsome Should be Re-worked and Called...

Dark 12" Black Cock. This would add an element your story is sadly lacking.

IMHO.

Anona Moss

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Read This on the Other Site

Happy to see it over here! Five stars all the way.

Q, be glad it was just your shoulder, LOL!

ArediaArediaover 5 years ago

Sir, you make a very nice story. Well written, good character development, believable characters - and with good grammar & spelling, too! It's nice to read something other than the typical. Well done! There's a reason you're among my Favourite authors.

dinkymacdinkymacover 5 years ago
Excellent, as usual!!

Thanks for sharing.

BigCuntryBigCuntryover 5 years ago
Good start!

Hope to not be left hanging too long for the continuation. Umm, What other site?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
You'll catch hell for not telling us this is chapter one!

What a great story! Q is a true story teller with so many interesting little side stories tossed in for good measure. We have a plot, a likable couple, murder, intrigue, love, and sex. It checks all the boxes. Great story and do not wait too long to post the next chapter! This is an example of exactly why it is that Q rules Literotica. It's called talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Travis Magee

You date yourself with this reference. A fitting tribute to JDM would have been to put a color in the title. Great work as usual.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 5 years ago
I am on board with the "greatest storyteller" attribution.

There is only one Qhml1. What a great, great story! I was as enthralled by every word as the first time I saw it. You are the man, my friend. Thank you for posting this great story, Randi.

qhml1qhml1over 5 years agoAuthor
Part 2

Part two has been written, edited, and submitted. It should be out in a day or so.

Thanks to all who have read it and commented.

Thanks again, ladies, for your help.

Q

dwoelfledwoelfleover 5 years ago
Great read

Loved the story. Your editors deserve a great thank you for making a good writer so much better.

GirlintheMoonGirlintheMoonover 5 years ago
Amazing

I agree with greatest storyteller, too. I could read your writing over and over again. Thank you so much for sharing!

slm59slm59over 5 years ago

You hooked me with this one. Can't wait for part two!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
Great start

Looking forward to part II.

PhotoMeisterPhotoMeisterover 5 years ago
Jim or Tom?

On page 4 when Dirk meets Jasmine's boyfriend, the boyfriend introduces himself as Jim. When they part Dirk says, "nice to meet you, Tom". Just curious.

Great story! I'm waiting for part 2 with much anticipation.

The_PedantThe_Pedantover 5 years ago
Excellent.

It's so nice to read a story written in a literate manner.

It's even better that it's engaging.

I look forward to more.

Bebop3Bebop3over 5 years ago
Excellent Story

I'm looking forward to the second chapter. Thanks for sharing your work.

I gave the story five stars. If there was a mechanism to do so, I would have bumped it up to 6 stars for your inclusion of the Eastern Carolina sauce vs. the straight vinegar sauce.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 5 years ago
I screwed the pooch

I deeply apologize to all the readers and to Q. I gave him the wrong version of chapter two and have caused a delay in the posting of that chapter. Please don't blame Q and accept my apologies; it is totally my fault. I also apologize to Girlinthemoon. Off to the flagellation chamber.

NYCGuy68NYCGuy68over 5 years ago
We all make mistakes

It's OK Ms. B., after all you do for us readers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A darn fine story

And here is the "had" that is missing from the fourth paragraph. And if that is all I have to nitpick about, it is a well done story. Good characters, variety, some moralizing, some romance. I look forward to a continuation from one of my favorite writers even before I read this. "A Summer by the Lake" is a special favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I have no idea who gives this story less than five.

If ever there was a six start story, this is it. Is it misguided and overzealous fans of some status quo? Hard to imagine that a story could be better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very good!!!

I can't wait to read the following chapters of this amazing story! You have written a lot of great stories and this is just another example of that. Air 'Possum is still my favorite of yours so far though...I haven't read a bad story by you yet...

500 Annies, Boston To Birmingham, Terrible Taste In Tees, Yes, Dear, You Can't Do That are all some of my favorites. Best of all is The Hot List. Every time I read it I realize why I have been married to the same woman for over forty years. THANKS for all of your great stories and I always look forward to reading more of them in the future. Have a great day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
urgh

way too sugary and cliché.

rnebularrnebularover 5 years ago
So happy to have a new qhml story

Loved it. The deapth of these characters, even Jasmine ;), was amazing. We get to see and feel what Dirk's almost underworld style life is like. Also, really glad to see this will continue. Thanks for sharing your wonderful imagination with us.

Rnebular

TheDesirable0neTheDesirable0neover 5 years ago
Yay - More qhml!

It’s nice to see you writing again, and I have to say, I really enjoyed this story.

Can’t wait till the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story and very well written! I hope there is a part two.

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Finally a story with some substance. Job well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rocky Racoon

Nice start. But...what happened to Rocky Racoon? Just askin.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
A P I WITH A PAST ACTING CAREER AND IN LAW ENFORCEMENT

wanting to be a White Knight Character, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nicely done

an easy 5*

Wizard1983Wizard1983over 5 years ago
Loved it

Great story with a real plot and character development, with just enough sex thrown in to make it good.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Best I've read for a very long time can hardly wait for the next chapter.

GrimmerGrimmerover 5 years ago
5

Finished both chapters and have to say one of the best I've read.

Looking forward to Future tales.

Lord_GroLord_Groover 5 years ago
Anyone else remember where this came from?

I'm amused that this story first showed up as window dressing in another qmhl1 story: "Eric and Will Make a B Movie."

It's one thing when an author references events or characters in one story in another. It's taking stuff to a whole other level when we're given a whole story conceived by a character in another story.

Good story, by the way.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 5 years ago
Great start!

Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lol

I would like what Lord _Gro is smoking :D

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 5 years ago
Great story...

Fun read. Looking forward to part 2. Thanks for posting. 5, of course.

SonofCalliciousSonofCalliciousover 5 years ago
well done!

I've enjoyed your stories, but the improvement with an editor really makes a difference. 5 stars, without a doubt.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
So far so good

3 stars

Little wandering but good

SequoiaSempervirensSequoiaSempervirensabout 4 years ago
Rereading this again: 5*

Excellent story, just as enjoyable on the rereading as reading it the first time. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Massive infodumping at the start

I don't know if your editors pointed this out or nor but having 5+ paragraphs of infodumping right from the start was way too much.

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
YEP, LOVE THIS AUTHORS STORIES!

EVER WONDER WHY AN ANON REMAINS AN ANON? NEVER NOTHING NICE TO SAY! ANYWAY, FIRST TIME FOR THIS ONE AND LOVE IT. THANKS QHML1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
well...

thanks to your editors, good english.

story, however, is jumbled...not one of your better ones.

the amount of filler is excessive

i meant to give it a charitable three stars, but mouse gave it four

don´t give up. as you must know, you do have talent.

keep the editors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Lost me at “I kissed back, surprised at how good it felt,”. Can’t stand the fag fiction.

AFoolRushesInAFoolRushesInalmost 3 years ago

Yep, another good one.

As a new author, appreciated the comment on 'anon'.

Love the characters, and the teases of back stories. I see another branching network of tales here.

RRC2RRC2almost 3 years ago

I was pulled into it like it was swirling around, capturing me. Damn, you are a good writer.

THANKS

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

Oh yeah, this is really going to be a good one.

Horseman68Horseman68over 2 years ago
Super.

Really appreciate the slow build. Bravos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it. There was a plot and not just falling into bed immediately. The camping trip was something new and falling in love at the end seemed very natural. Great Story!

BabalooieBabalooieabout 2 years ago

Outstanding so far.

dawg997dawg997almost 2 years ago

Excellent story, great job of developing the characters, and the storyline keeps flowing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Outstanding all over: story line, plot, characters, actions, etc. Loved it. Does it show?

5* with no restriction

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic!! And there’s a part 2!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think Dirk has found a wife and her name will be MOMMY soon!

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Great story

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really great story. Looking forward to the conclusion.

Helen1899Helen18996 months ago

I am usually the positive one with my comments, defending the author's against the negative readers. Sadly it is I that is the negative one this time, not this author's best, still a 4* (but I have always given him 5 - I think) lots of chaff amongst the wheat, lots of holes in plot, lots of unbelievable corny bits

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another heartwarming story from you, qhml1. Nice going. 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

THANK YOU for writing and putting on LE. Looking forward to what happens next. 5 STARS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories