Dark Handsome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,995 Followers

I admired her for her feelings, and slipped my own smaller one back into the stream. We walked back, and about halfway there she slipped her hand into mine. I knew then it was time to give her what I had. I'd been lugging it around in the backpack, waiting for the right moment. We built the fire up, ate a light meal, and I pulled out the bottle of wine I'd been holding, waiting for the right moment.

"Sharon, what I'm about to tell you could get me into some really serious trouble. I need your word, your solemn vow, that you never tell another soul what I'm about to share with you."

She nodded, her eyes large.

I took a deep breath. "All right, then. After you told me about the safes, I thought about what to do about it. At first, I was just going to tip off the cops, but I admit, I got curious. To shorten the story, I got professional help and we broke into both safes."

She gasped a little. "What did you find?"

"This," I said, opening the backpack. "This is your contract, along with a couple of photos. I'm sorry, but I looked at them. As far as I know, these are the only copies. I suggest you throw them into the fire."

She looked at it, and I could see the deep blush spreading. It quickly went onto the fire, and she poked it until there was nothing left but ashes. Then she looked up expectantly. I pulled out the recordings. "As far as I know, this is the only copy of your film. Before you ask, I didn't look at it. I never once wanted to, I didn't want those images in my memory when I looked at you. Do what you want with it."

Of course, it went on the fire, the chemicals putting off an unpleasant odor. I smiled when it was done.

"There you go, Sharon. All traces of the Princess of Porn erased forever. There's one more thing."

I pulled out the money. I know, crazy to go hiking through the woods with ten grand in cash, but the alternative was leaving it in my Bronco, and that wasn't going to happen. Her eyes got huge.

"Along with the tapes and documents was a lot of money. A huge amount. I didn't say anything for a while, but I thought you deserved this for your pain and suffering. I don't think this will be missed, and even if it is, there is no way it can be traced back to you. Use it, or donate it, or sit on it, just don't talk about it. Just before we left, I sent the cops a tip about the safes. Guess we'll read about it in the paper when we get back."

Sharon sat, looking stunned and lost in thought. Finally she looked up at me, and the tears started. Long, fat tears that trickled down her cheeks one at a time, gradually getting faster until it was full on sobbing and she was in my arms. We sat for quite a while, as the shadows grew longer, disturbed only by the flickering fire. Finally she sighed, and stood. "I have to be by myself for a bit," she said, before grabbing her little flashlight and walking back towards the river.

She was gone long enough for me to start thinking about searching for her, when she returned. She was smiling, but it was a small, pensive smile. She sat on the log beside me, snuggling in. "Thank you. I don't know what else to say."

"There is nothing more to say, except you're welcome. Now, promise we will never speak of this again."

Sharon turned, giving me a firm kiss before leaning back and grinning. "My lips are sealed. You didn't happen to fix dinner while I was gone, did you? I'm starving."

There wasn't much left, but we scrounged together enough to satisfy our hunger. I had already prepared the tent, so we brushed our teeth and went to bed. I was glad I had brought plenty of water purifying tablets, that girl could use water. Of course, I boiled it first, then put the tablets in, you just couldn't be too careful. I had a friend who went backpacking and forgot his tablets. He boiled everything, but something got through and now his health was so bad he could barely walk, much less do any hard work. He lived on disability now, at twenty-eight

*****

It was hot that night, for the first time. Sharon wriggled around an hour later before sitting up. "I'm burning up!," she exclaimed, as she wriggled out of her clothes, down to another sports bra and thong.

"Don't get any ideas."

"Too late for that," I said, as I took of my tee and sweats, leaving me in my boxers.

"Stay on your side of the bed!"

"I'll remember that if you get cold later. Now go to sleep."

We lay on top of the bags, and finally cooled down enough to go to sleep. I don't know how much time went by, but I woke to find her snuggled to me, her tight rump nestled into me. I couldn't help it, and got hard instantly. I didn't know she was awake until she giggled. I started to pull away and she grabbed the hand that was across her stomach, stopping me.

"It's all right, Dirk."

I enjoyed the snuggle, and was almost asleep when she started pressing back into me. I was hard again quickly. After the fifth time, I spoke.

"Sharon, I..."

"Hush. Don't talk. You're the first man in almost a year and a half that I've had feelings for, that I'm attracted to. I don't think I can do this any other way. Please love me."

I could feel her tears on my arm, but I gently stroked her tummy and let my hand wander back to her ass, tracing the thong down between her cheeks. Her breath quickened, and she reached back, pushing on my boxers. Three wiggles and they were down to my thighs. She cooed as she fondled my erection, before pushing back, letting go of my cock to pull her thong to the side. I gently stroked, to find her soaking. "Let me," she said, as she lined up and slowly thrust backwards.

I don't have words to describe how wonderful it felt. She slid back slowly, stopping once in a while to wiggle a bit, then continuing until I was bottomed out as much as I could be in this position. I'd never felt a woman generate as much heat, and she was very tight. Due to her self-enforced celibacy, no doubt. Sharon pushed her sports bra up and took both my hands, pushing them into her breasts. Her nipples were rock hard, her chest firm and soft at the same time.

We sped up slowly, varying depth and timing of our thrusts. Four minutes into it she let out a little moan, and I felt moisture trickle out of her. That set Sharon off, and she pushed my hands harder into her breasts. "Play with my nipples! Be firm! Roll them, pull on them, if I could turn over I'd let you bite them! OOOOh!"

She came as close to squirting then as I've ever experienced with a woman. She lifted her leg up, and I grabbed on to give her support. One hand had dipped between her legs, and she was rubbing her clit frantically. Sharon moaned "faster, faster!," so it wasn't very long until I was going as fast as I could go in that position. She let go her clit and reached back to fondle my balls. That was all it took, and I cried out as I gushed into her. She screamed, and it sounded really loud in the little tent, before dropping her leg, and sobbing softly.

I didn't know what to do, so I turned loose of those amazing mammary glands, and started stroking her hair as I placed soft kisses on her neck. I didn't know what to say, so I remained quiet. Sharon finally settled down, rolling over and giving me a kiss that had to be in the top ten of any kiss ever given to anyone in the history of the world. Pulling back, she giggled and snuggled into my chest.

"Thank you, Dirk."

I couldn't help softly laughing. "You're thanking me? That was the most intensive, most satisfying round of lovemaking, I refuse to call it sex, that I've ever experienced. I should kiss your ass all the way back to the campground in gratitude."

She giggled louder. "I might just let you do that. In the meantime, let's get some rest, build up our strength. I might want to do this again later.

She felt my lurch at her words and grinned, grabbing me. "Down boy! Behave, and we might play again."

Of course, that really had the blood rerouting. She snuggled back into me, and was asleep in seconds. I lay awake, wondering what had happened. I liked, Sharon, liked her a lot. She been used about as badly as a human could be, but was still a decent person. I couldn't imagine what she'd gone through, it's what made me do what I did, something totally out of character for me. Not the helping, I was glad to do that, but the other, breaking and entering, stealing the money, things I had never considered before. I thought about her in her sexy secretary outfit, and found I preferred seeing her in those amazing yoga pants and a tee shirt much better.

I finally admitted I had developed feelings for her. I'd had lovers over the years. Not to sound egotistical, but my appearance made it pretty easy to attract women. I never really connected with any on an intimate level, though. I often thought there must be something wrong with me.

Sharon, well Sharon brought out the caveman in me. I wanted to throw her over my shoulder, take her to my cave, and keep her forever. I found myself having high hopes for the future. I could see her pregnant and glowing, carrying my child. I fantasized more until I drifted off to sleep.

She woke me as dawn broke. She was naked, and on top of me, kissing me gently. She smiled when I opened my eyes. "Good. You're awake. Come with me."

She rose until she stood, and stretched out like a feline, her languid movements accentuating her beauty. She looked down and grinned. "Well, come on, or I'm going to start without you."

She bounced out of the tent, and I almost popped the air mattress getting up. I followed her to the stream, and Sharon took my hand, drawing me into the water. It was very cold, but her hands felt like warm sunshine as we stood knee deep and washed each other. Washing turned into caressing, caressing turned into stroking and kissing, ending up with me on my back on the warm sand of the beach.

She mounted me, bending over until I was wrapped in a veil of long hair and she was kissing me intensely. She sat up a little, found me, and slowly sank down gasping a little as she bottomed out. Then she rode me, gently, urgently, until I was quivering to roll her over and take her. I knew better, though. It was all about her, letting her have the power and control, and getting her confidence back. It didn't mean I didn't like it, and after her second orgasm she was slamming me, her body moving faster than I thought possible. When she hit high gear it didn't take long, and she came for the third time as I exploded. She fell to my chest, crying and laughing at the same time.

"Now we need to bathe again."

I grinned. "Dibs on the good parts."

She looked back over her shoulder, a sexy smirk on her face. "Pig. You coming?"

I almost beat her into the water.

*****

We broke camp with a great deal of sadness, knowing we would soon be descending into the real world soon. We inspected the campsite, making sure it was clean, and held hands.

"Come on," she said, "let's get back to civilization. As much fun as we had last night, think how much better it will be in a comfortable bed."

It made me want to run down the mountain.

We talked, really talked, about everything. She told me she was going to have counseling when she got home, if she could find someone she liked. "I want to be better. I want a normal life. I'll continue working at the club until I can find another job, with the money you gave me, I have a little cushion now."

I don't know if you want to hear it, but I'll do anything I can for you."

"Anything?"

"Anything."

"Good, because I can think of a lot of things I want you to do. Take me on dates. Let me cook for you once in a while. I really miss that. Oh, and make love to me, when I want. And I'm here to tell you, I have a lot of time to make up for, so I'll want a lot. Still willing?"

"Could we get a contract on that? Exactly how much is a lot? Can we do it when I want to every once in a while?"

Sharon grinned. "Pig."

She held my hand all the way into the campground. The place had a little mom and pop diner right off the trail, and we were starving. The waitress laughed when Sharon apologized for our gluttony.

"Relax, honey. Most guys coming off the trail for more than a week try to eat the chairs. You're good."

The campground office had picked up a bunch of surplus lockers from a defunct high school, and had them lining the back walls of the welcome center. For a buck a day you could lock your valuables away until you returned. We got our stuff out, and immediately started recharging our phones. While they charged, we fished the lake one last time.

We stared out over the water for a minute when we finished, and shared a deep, deep kiss, then we loaded up the Bronco and started back to the real world.

I turned on my phone and looked at the dozens of messages. Jack, Alice, Benson, the detectives in charge of the Joe Morgan case, A DA I had never heard of. Even Benny. All with multiple messages, all demanding I call them, right now! I even got a couple of messages from Jasmine.

It looked like the fecal matter had made contact with the rotating oscillator in a major way..

END OF PART ONE

qhml1
qhml1
8,995 Followers