Dark Moon Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joshua pushed his chair away, thanking Martha for the food. Passion's eyes followed him as he walked up the stairs. Her father caught her gaze and gave her a disapproving glower.

"Maybe I should go and see what's wrong." Passion said pushing away from the table, Clifton's warm hands stopped her from moving.

"Perhaps you should leave him be." He said squeezing her hand.

"But he might need me." Passion said pulling away from her father's grip.

"I need you to leave him alone, baby P. You are playing with fire."

Passion's eyes widened with realisation. So this was why he had been so icy at dinner, well as much as her father's concern for her touched her, she also felt irritation that he would think her incapable of taking care of herself. After all, she had been thirteen when her parents were murdered and lived on the streets for months before stumbling across Oak Falls.

"Thank you dad but I know what I'm doing."

"Passion." Clifford called out but she continued up the stairs. Harrumphing Clifton attacked his steak with a vengeance, the knife scraping against his plate.

"Clifton, she's a big girl and Joshua is a good man." Martha said placing her hands on his cheeks and pulling him towards her. "Let them be. What happens, happens and we'll cross that bridge when we get to it." She whispered against his lips as she drew him closer, kissing softly just the way he liked.

Clifton moaned pulling Martha onto his lap. She straddled his hips, leaning up against his chest, her breasts flattening against him. Martha nibbled at the corner of his mouth, her tongue tracing his bottom lip.

Clifton grabbed handfuls of her hair directing her kisses back to his mouth, his hands moved up her body cupping her breast and kneading them with a gentleness borne of love.

"Remember just how much my father disliked you." Martha said against his skin lapping up the beads of sweat from his neck.

"I wasn't an Alpha." He said.

"No but everyone knew you were sterile." She said.

Clifton cursed beneath his breath trying to deny her words but they were true. At a young age his entire family had been struck down with an illness, he was the only survivor and the disease had left him infertile. He had loved Martha so much that he felt the need to tell her family about his condition. Martha's father hadn't been best pleased and like every full bloodied male he wanted grandchildren.

He looked at her then, just as he had the day of the mating moon and she returned his gaze with same amount of love. Clifton's grips tightened on her waist pulling her tightly against him careful not to crush her but with enough force to show her how much she meant to him.

"I love you." Clifton growled, momentarily anguished that he couldn't give her the one thing that would solidify their love.

"I love you more." She giggled, the tinkling laughter elevating his woes and reminding him that she did love him despite his shortcomings.

Clifton decided that he would allow the relationship between his daughter and Joshua to continue but if, for the slightest moment there was a hint of Passion being in danger he would destroy the Alpha.

-----------------------------

Whoo that wasn't so bad, I hope, next chapter up soon :D

12