Dark Reasons Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, I get offered life instead of the death penalty. But only if I tell you where I hid the bodies. It's all so thrillerish, Detective." He looked at Jenna. "You were prettier as a blonde."

"Ouch, now that just hurts my feelings, Kevin." She pulled a strand of silky hair away from her face, pretended to study the color.

"This is a one time offer only, Kevin."

Kevin's eyes swiveled back to Justin, stared for a second and then returned to watching Jenna. He seemed fascinated by the way her fingers played with the hair.

Jenna leaned forward a little and combed her fingers through the now dry locks. It was creepy, the way his eyes watched her. If he liked to watch though, she'd handle the creeps and do what she had to do to get what she needed.

"Okay," Kevin said. "But I'll only talk to her."

"That's not the way this works.."

"It's okay, Justin." Jenna said, interrupting him. "If he wants to tell me, I'll listen. Let's get it set up." She glanced over at her partner, noted the frown in his eyes. "Let's get the equipment set up," she repeated, making sure he got the message in her eyes. She would be fine.

Justin got up and went to the door, pulling it open without a backward glance. He only felt comfortable leaving her in there despite the chains and cuffs on Kevin Elliott because he knew they were being watched through the one way mirror. And he knew Kevin knew that too. But he still didn't like it. He didn't like it at all.

* * * *

I hope you are enjoying the repost of this story. Please take a few seconds to vote and leave me a comment. You guys are what makes writing fun for me. Let me know what you think, good, bad or ugly. Take care!

12