All Comments on 'Dark Reasons Ch. 14'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I knew it!

It's Justin! I knew it would be; Ethan was such a good guy-and waaaaay to obvious. I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :)

EliannaEliannaover 15 years ago
I love this story!

I'm SO glad you brought this one back to Lit! I read this last year, maybe the year before and LOVED it! There is this sense of never trusting Ethan, fearing for Jenna... so good! Anyway, this story is well-crafted with so many neat twists and turns. Well done DK.

TricialenTricialenover 15 years ago
This is a Great Story

I am so glad you brought it back to Lit. I know who the killer is and he is sick! Love the way you leave your reader wanting more. Thanks Dani

CaseyLynn326CaseyLynn326over 15 years ago
This is getting good!

I don't think it's Jusin; that would be way to easy. I've read a few mystery/romance novels and it's never who you think it is. It has to be another sick-o out there like an ex boyfriend or someone else. Can't wait to find out who it really is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Clever!

I think I know who the killer is, and it is neither Ethan nor Justin. (Although, that situation is going to leave you with a loose end to cover.) Definitely, I am looking forward to the next chapter.

-- KK in Texas

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Yikes!

Not Ethan, thank goodness!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
it seems that it is justin...

ur ryt ethan was too good and in a way im glad hes not the murderer. plus justin bein a cop he wud knw how 2 cuva up his actions and get in to the security system without bein caught. kind of sad that it is him. i dont think its anyone else because thier the main characters involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
yeah

so glad it is not ethan. Lee in NYC

Marines_Lady_15Marines_Lady_15over 15 years ago
Ok... hmmm...

Well, now that we've definitely established it's not Ethan... it's now time to see if it's really Justin. There's a part of me that REALLY wants it to be him, because he's being a real jerk... but there's a tiny little voice by my ear going, "that would be wayyyy to simple" and makes me think it's someone else. And if I went with that voice, I'd have to venture a guess and make it the crime scene guy who does the prints... but that's just my guess.

My roommate says it's Justin so we're making a bet! lol, watch us both be wrong!

Great chapter, can't wait to read the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loving this story....

I just caught up on reading chapters 7-14 (don't know how I missed these updates) and I'm loving the suspense in this story. For the last few chapters I've been alternating between either Justin or Ethan as the killer. But after this chapter, I think I have to include other characters as my suspects including the coroner, Chad the investigator, Detective Worth and the ex-cop turned photographer. You have a wonderful story-telling style and I cannot wait for the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES