All Comments on 'Dark Reasons Ch. 15-16'

by Daniellekitten

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awwww

I loved this story!! Just sad that it is now ended. <sigh> Can't wait for more! Thought I had it figured out but I had pieces wrong.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Loved it!

And I was so sure it was Justin, lol! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
aww

aww love the ending. I was sure it was justin and i thought you said it was him in the previous chapter, so i went to check, and nope, your just tricky. Great story. Lee in NYC

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice ruse :)

I had to admit, I fell for it being Justin, too. Should have known Worth was at least a suspect. Well done! Can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful!

This was a delightful story, filled with surprises. But then, that's something you do so well. Keep writing!

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
All this time...

that I've been reading this story, something was strikingly familiar. Is this a re-post of a story that used to be in your collection? Or am I crazy and just thinking I've read this somewhere before? Oh well.

PleasureSeeker07PleasureSeeker07over 15 years ago
:)

Ok that was really good. Well at least i got the cop part right. And I'm glad she ended up w/ Ethan (sorry i'm into medicine)

jennaheartjennaheartover 15 years ago
I knew it!

I fucking knew it! I knew it couldnt be either of them! Ha!

I knew you couldnt just be mentioning this Worth dude for no reason! it was either him or Dougie, because they both came out of the blue!

I LOVED this story. AWESOME!

Marines_Lady_15Marines_Lady_15over 15 years ago
I'm so blind!

How could I not see that one?!

Great storyline, great characters, just great in general!!

dark_kittydark_kittyalmost 15 years ago
loved it !!!

Loved the story line, and great character. My only suggestion you might want to think about some of your technicals, such as in one seen you had the photographer setting up to take pics after the CSI guys had started, that wouldn't happen, in real life photos come first, and also you had one of the vic's working in some kind of store I believe, but never talked about checking out security cameras or anything like that. Anyway just something to think about for future stories.

Dragonangel5555Dragonangel5555almost 15 years ago
Wow! never thought that !

I thought it was Justin that was doing the killing but it throw me for a loop that it was the officer worth that did the killings. This story rocked. Great job.

Dragonangel5555Dragonangel5555almost 15 years ago
Wow! never thought that !

I thought it was Justin that was doing the killing but it throw me for a loop that it was the officer worth that did the killings. This story rocked. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wat bout justin

thought she would end up with justin

StarMAPStarMAPabout 14 years ago
Hectic!!

I was so sure it was the partner! Damn, good writing. Its 03:15 over here and I'm still up coz I couldn't leave this story alone. Hard core, totally Hard Core!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing!

Love the suspense! I thoight it would be Justin,but was really glad that it wasn't him. However it still seems incomplete...why did Worth call himself "D" and was there reason for the modelng and photographing? What's going to happen to Justin? Well, the story was wonderful! Might as well tell you that I couldn't stop reading til i finished...and it is now 3:37 am...anyway can't wait to read the rest of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yay! It's not Justin!!

Got me thinking it's Justin all along! Well no that's not true I have sudspected Ethan at one point to but so glad it not either of them. The story was great but I do think that is needs alittle more closure with how Justin is going to turn out, both personally and mentally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great, as usual

this is awesome, like Daniellekitten's other submissions. but...

well, it's actually my fault that there's a 'but'.

when i started reading the series, i kinda pictured Jenna and Justin together and that thing stuck in my head.

so, when i found Jenna and the doc together in this chapter instead of Justin, i was disappointed.

but otherwise, excellent one, Daniellekitten! keep on writing and take care of yourself :)

ladybug71ladybug71about 13 years ago
Wow!!

Murder, mystery, suspense and romance.....what this story has all of. This was a GREAT story and I hope that you will write more of them soon!!!

idrubloodidrubloodabout 11 years ago
Great series

Wonderful characters and a good plot. Loved it all. My thanks for sharing.

IDB.

yankeecatladyyankeecatladyabout 10 years ago
Wonderful

I loved this story. It kept me interested till the end. Good job!!!!

DeadPoetSparrowDeadPoetSparrowalmost 10 years ago

Very well written. I'm not usually one for mysteries, but I was hooked all the way through in attempts to decide who the killer was. Thank you for not making it one of the main characters, which always seems too obvious and cheesy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

Can't wait for at least one more chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story, But........

I liked the story a lot, but I Reeeealy think that Justin needs his Own Story. Just Saying. ;)

ausvirgoausvirgoover 7 years ago
Loved it.

Whew! I thought I'd reached the end of the last story of yours I hadn't read, but I just checked and there are more - Yippee!!

Keep 'em coming!

Writing comments (and giving 5 stars of course) is a small price to pay for such great stories.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Awesome story series. Very Well written. Spell binding. A very good read! Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaniellekitten@Daniellekitten
Hey: I'm sorry about chapter two of Captive Angel being posted before chapter one. There was a paragraph or two that needed editing and I turned it back in to those who run this place. It should be out soon. Also. If there are any of my books you would like reported just tell...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Dark Reasons Series Info