All Comments on 'Dark Weres Ch. 03'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not up to your usual standard

I won't bother continuing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what's the deal with the dark were pack?

Why is the alpha a total whore? I just don't get it. How could he take from those she wolves what should only be for their mates? And why get so many pregnant? Shouldn't the children they carry belong to their mates as well? Hard to respect an alpha that's like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So she's his mate, he kidnaps her and forces her?

I get she's been a bitch, but he just forced his mate, this isn't true bdsm, she didn't get a choice in the relationship. That's kidnapping, and force, no one would lovea person that did that too them, even if a safe word was provided. I couldn't even finish. Like your other work, but you turned me off to this one.

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

as for the forced bdsm if you are trying to save the life of your mate from herself destruction how far would you go?i dont like the dark were fucking and breeding any other were they want either it takes away from the family and becomes might makes right so shut up spread em no matter who your mate is.whats worse is the alpha fucked a 13 yr old girl because he couldnt control his dick.

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago
i forgot to mention the timeline.in 1 line you say she has been there for weeks then months then at the end she has only been there for 2wks

i am confused by that

RheamistressRheamistressover 9 years ago

Frankly, I am enjoying this deviation from "normal" were habits. Like the human world, there are as many variations as there are people. And I like what Lavinia's mate has done to save not only her, but their relationship as well. Now that she has what she needs to feel safe and loved, her mind will have the chance to calm down and see her mate. I love it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it.

Great piece ir2r. I love this series n have been following it from weres n indians. As cor jebs actions regarding lavinia i totally agree wid you. I would go fo any length to save mine from any harm. Even if ot means to hurt em a little to see for there long term good n happiness. Great work.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

I think Jeb need to brush up on Dom/Sub roles. I understand why he went this route but his actions and what he is trying to teach Lavinia don't quite go together. He said he isn't holding her prisoner but he locks her in the cabin. And he handcuffs her all night leaving her in pain and put her on a leash...definitely confusing. Maybe he should've explained their D/S roles or his rules in the beginning instead of giving them to her here and there. Lavinia still would've behaved the same but since he want to help her then he need to teach her so there is no confusion.

How long did Jeb know they were mates? He watched her screw his pack members and caused trouble. Why did he wait so long to save her?

Parts of this chapter were confusing. The timeline of Jeb holding Lavinia and the transition between some of the paragraphs weren't smooth.

Fefe1969Fefe1969over 9 years ago
Wow

At first I was not sure, but I understand why he took her away. She was out of control and somebody needed to so something. I enjoyed this chapter and cannot wait to read more. 5 stars.

MySecretSideMySecretSideover 9 years ago
Come on people

The writer stated that this is her attempt at this. She even apologized if someone was offended. Stop judging so hastily and give her a chance.Iread is one of the few writers on here that takes time to see her stories through. Show some appreciation. Well, asfar as I'm concerned, I found his method a bit rough, however, at least he did something. Can't wait for the next chapter. 4 stars. (Spelling)

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 9 years ago

I wonder that they feel comfortable with Jebutu even after he threatened children! No matter how dire the situation, threatening children is not acceptable. Especially with the were attitude toward protecting children, I am very surprised they are welcoming him without reprisal.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 9 years agoAuthor
Katgoddess

The children were never in any real danger. He wanted to get his nephew's attention.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
I love the treatment Lavinia is getting ,loving discipline

you are doing great keep it up . Detailed sex acts are not always needed to make a good story .

MalkeusMalkeusalmost 6 years ago
Disorient8ng my timesense

Im enjoying the overall story, but the writing can be a bit hard to follow. Sometimes it seems like you wrote a vague outline for each section, then went back and expanded on the outline without rem9ving it. This leads to moments that pull me out of the story when I have to go back over things to make sense of what i just read.

I'm also happy to see a story involving race politics without falling into the SamuelX trap.

Thanks for the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES