Dark Weres Ch. 04

Story Info
Betty and the family comes home. Lavinia returns.
7.4k words
4.75
11k
9

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the last chapter, I realized there was some confusion with the time stamps. I apologize. Hopefully, there are no errors in this chapter.

In this chapter, our new couple faces the pack. I hope you enjoy.

All characters are above the age of consent.

Thanks Andi for editing. Hope you all enjoy.

*****

Chapter 4

Ring! Ring! Ring! Lavinia heard a low ring of the phone Jebutu had given her. It was him, Jebutu. He had been gone for days and she worried. She answered immediately. "Hello."

"Hello Kitty, miss me?" Jebutu asked, smiling at the sound of excitement in his voice. She sighed. He realized that she was not the only one that ached to hear from the other person. He knew she would never admit it. She was silent. "I didn't hear you Kitty."

"Yes, I miss you." She whispered, blushing. He knew her and there was no need to ever try and deny him.

"I'll be home soon. Can you to do something for me?" He asked.

Lavinia nodded, then remembered he could not see her. "Yes, Sire." She answered.

"I'm having a package delivered to Bey; it's a special outfit for you. I want you to wear it for me when I get home. I miss you, Kitty. Will you be waiting for me?" He asked.

Lavinia thought of seeing him again and her heart pounded. She sighed and answered, "I'll gladly wait for you."

He believed her. For the last few months, she grew so much. Lavinia was no longer the girl she used to be; now she was the woman he longed to dedicate his life to. He believed her. If she said she'd be waiting, then she would. Jebutu sighed. He had to see where things stood with father. Mate or no mate the Alpha would force her to leave. "Very good, Kitty. I'll see you in a few days. Give the phone to the beta," Lavinia did.

The girl spoke with him and told him Lavinia was the perfect hostess. He told her he'd have a package delivered, and to make sure Lavinia got it. Soon he disconnected and Lavinia felt alone. The young woman asked if she wanted to watch a movie and she did, but she realized that she missed him. Her wolf stirred, and she tried to silence her. He is ours, Lavinia. I have waited for so long, and now it's time. Jebutu is our mate. She was stunned. So stunned she gasped.

Her companion looked at her. "Are you OK?" Bey asked. She had stayed almost a week, and Lavinia was nothing like the cruel callous woman that lived at Jackson. She was serene, content. It was obvious that whatever happened here with Jebutu had a profound effect on her. The young beta, Bey, remembered the night he left. Lavinia was sad. She tried to get her to talk, but Lavinia gave stock answers. After a day or two, she relaxed and the two of them played games and Bey told Lavinia about the young man she was dating. Lavinia listened, and then told her to be smart, and above all be careful.

She was impressed. Knowing that Lavinia would talk when she was ready, Bey backed off. Lavinia sighed and smiled. "I'm fine." Bey returned to her movie completely unaware of the magnanimous discovery of her hostess.

Lavinia sat on the sofa and focused on the screen. The last thing on her mind was a movie. Jebutu was her mate. He was hers. So much made sense now, the declarations that he made. She remembered him telling her he was the only man she was to be with. He had to know they were mates. That was the reason behind this drastic action. "Hey, Lavinia, want some popcorn. I'll make some." Bey offered. Lavinia nodded absently.

She held the phone he gave her. She wanted to call him, but he said he would call her. She was not to call anyone. Her heart pounded, and she had to calm down. Forcing herself to calm, she had herself under control by the time Bey returned.

*****

The rest of Jackson went on as business as usual. Alphonso had recently learned that his son had traveled to Kingsley. He did not know why. Ryelle said the alpha needed time. What did Jebutu hope to accomplish? He thought. Then a few days ago his grandson called. Jebutu was bringing his Abettia home.

"Congrats Alpha." He received as he walked around. The last week was spent with pack members giving him accolades on the birth of his children. He thanked them and moved forward. By now, the children and their mothers were home. Dreya was a week older than her brother, but both children were simply perfection. Alphonso spent the day checking on his newborns. Dreya was a picture perfect princess and Naru was growing like a weed. Both children were in good health. The mother's were fully recovered and all was well. Hattie was home with Suni when he visited and out of deference for him as alpha only did she step aside. Suni allowed him to hold their daughter.

He knew Thomas was at his post, but for the past week or so, he no longer tended him. He muted their bond, and no longer communicated outside of his duties. Alphonso was worried. Thomas knew his alpha was concerned. But right now he had to find balance. Thomas had withdrawn from him. Since turning Thomas over two centuries ago, the man was his right hand. However, Lavinia's attack on his daughter was too much. He was upset about the Suni's pregnancy, but eventually accepted it. Alphonso was a fair man. He took care of his children. However, many filed complaints against Lavinia, and he let them slide. He gave her leniency. Soon she became one of the few women he called when he needed companionship.

Thomas did not understand. Now, Jebutu had taken her away. What he was doing to her was unknown, but he did not allow her to return. Thomas had been a member of the Jackson Pack his entire life. He turned his wife over a century ago and their daughter was born into the pack. Now, he was thinking about taking them and leaving. The only problem was Dreya. Alphonso would not want his daughter to leave. However, she was a newborn, and would have to go with her mother.

It was not easy. Thomas understood Alphonso like no other. He recalled being turned. Slavery had ended, but blacks in the south were still treated as animals. He was ten; He had just worked all day in the fields and was walking to the store to get rice and butter for their supper with his earnings. He walked in, eyes downcast and told the Missus what he needed. She served him snatched his money and ordered him out. As he was walking home four white boys, they were older surrounded him. Men and women walked by as the boys taunted him. They said nothing.

The boys grabbed him and dragged him to an abandoned barn. He dropped the food he bought and they beat him. One had a great idea. He wanted to start a fire. They doused him with kerosene but before they could strike a match three wolves attacked. The boys did not escape. Thomas lay bloodied and bleeding on the ground. He remembered a black man lifting him, and two white men helped carry him into the trees. As they left the abandoned barn, they threw a match. Flames engulfed the building destroying evidence of a wolf attack

As far as the town knew four innocent white boys burned. There was no mention of the black boy they tortured. Alphonso searched that day as the building burned and found his father working; he brought him to see him. Tom saw his son, beaten and battered. He was furious, but knew he could do nothing. Alphonso assured him the boy would live, and Thomas opened his eyes.

His father knew he'd been changed. He wanted to scream when four white men joined them. Thomas reached for his father and Tom backed away, terrified. His boy was not his boy anymore. Thomas saw his rejection and his heart was crushed. Tom saw his boy cry and it no longer mattered, human or wolf-man this was his child. He moved and held his son. Alphonso and Bertrand watched, and then the alpha spoke. He told Tom that his son needed to remain with him and his family. He would raise him as his own. But if he went back home, the whites would kill him. He'd be blamed for the death of the white boys and even though it was not his fault, they would come after him. Alphonso and the father knew that the alpha spoke the truth about what would happen. Tom also knew that the whites would go after his family anyway. He faced his boy and realized that this would be the last day he would lay eyes on his oldest son.

Bertrand spoke, "Go get your family. Bring them here. Today before sunset, we're getting you all out of here. I know a place and I'll tell them you are coming. You have to leave the boy here because he is one of us now. He will never want for anything." Bertrand promised.

Tom nodded and went home. His wife, Essie, and his two girls were hiding in a field behind their house as it burned. She and the girls barely escaped. Gathering them, he raced to the safety of the forest where, Bertrand and his sons waited. Hiding the small family in the trunk of a big, black car, the two unassuming white boys drove. Essie never saw her oldest child again, but Tom told her that he was safe. Soon the family was in a new town, had a new life, and new hope.

The day that Thomas's family vanished, he became Thomas Blackmon. Alphonso gave him his new name. His father was a strong black man and the name was to honor him. Alphonso helped him through the change. Thomas healed and was accepted as a pack member. For years, he and Alphonso were the only dark Weres. A few more people were changed, and time marched on.

In the fifties, Bertrand decided to relocate. He gave his home, land, and businesses to Alphonso and Thomas. The Dark Weres that remained with him were now a new pack. He also told him if he ever needed him to call. The Jackson Pack was born. They existed and stayed under the radar. Slowly the pack grew as more people were changed, not by choice but mostly out of necessity.

Thomas worked. He was aware that Alphonso was concerned, but right now he needed time. If only Eva had not left them. Then none of these events ever would have happened. Thinking of Eva always made him smile. Thinking of Eva made him remember seeing Hattie for the first time. When he saw Hattie, he was instantly in love. Alphonso and Eva encouraged him and eventually Hattie accepted him and they mated.

He and his mate had several litters of pups. Their last daughter, Suni, still lived with them. She was seduced by Alphonso and even though Thomas was ticked, he accepted the situation. His granddaughter was born and he, like his mate and his other children, were happy. They were all angry with Lavinia, and he knew that if the chance ever presented itself, his sons would hurt her.

Shaking his doldrums, Thomas had to get his thoughts together. Weeks had passed since he'd talked to his friend. He needed to address his alpha.

Jebutu and Abettia would arrive any moment now. Alphonso was excited. Damian and Ryelle were making sure everything was ready. Thomas was quiet. Alphonso needed to talk with his friend.

*****

Thomas, come to my office. He sent.

Thomas reported in. "Sit, what is going on?" Alphonso asked.

His servant was quiet. "Alphonso, Hattie and I want to seek asylum someplace else. Suni and Dreya will go with us." He stated.

Alphonso paused. "She is my daughter. I ask that you reconsider."

"Suni feels threatened by Lavinia. You often dismiss her actions, but many have suffered at her hands." Thomas stated, barely containing his fury at the young female.

"She is not here now. Jebutu has taken her away. She is not a threat to them. If she returns and causes any more problems I will ban her, but Jebutu asked me to see if he can get through to her first." Alphonso explained.

Thomas looked at his mentor, his sire, his best friend. "She wants you. Nothing will deter her from that goal. I trust you Alphonso, but if Suni becomes distressed, we will go. My daughter and my granddaughter will be protected."

Alphonso nodded. He could have chastised Thomas for taking such a tone with him, but he knew that Thomas was right. He should have done something about Lavinia before now. One of the betas knocked and told him Jebutu and the car from Kingsley were driving in.

He faced Thomas, "I will support whatever decision you make. Come with me to see my daughter and meet my grandsons."

Thomas stood and they walked out together.

All of the pack came out. They were excited, nervous, some women wept as the cars pulled into the clearing. Both cars stopped. Jebutu and a tall dark male exited the first scar. They gasped and no one breathed. A white male exited the second car and opened the door and Abettia climbed out.

Alphonso walked to his daughter. Ryelle and Damian flanked him. Thomas cried, as Hattie wrapped her arms around him. He actually told her that he had just spoken to Alphonso.

Alphonso stopped in front of his daughter. He took a deep breath and whispered. "Abettia, I was wrong and I'm sorry. Thank you for coming to see me." Betty hugged her father. He was stubborn, set in his ways, but right now he was her Dad. He then looked at the tall brown-haired man that stood behind her. He was her mate, Alphonso learned from before. He smiled at Logan and then hugged him too. "Thank you, for letting her come home."

Ja'Mal cleared his throat. "Father, this is Ja'Mal, my son, and this is Marcus," Betty introduced the two dark Weres that were with her. Alphonso shook both of their hands, "My sons, welcome." He whispered.

Ryelle and Damian both hugged and welcomed their sister home. Each man welcomed her mate as the rest of the pack descended on the newcomers. Jebutu watched and hugged his Mom. Soon he had to go someplace. Earlier, he had one of his friends take a lovely blue teddy he bought earlier to the cabin. He asked them to tell Bey to inform his guest he'd be back later, be ready.

*****

Bey gave Lavinia the bag from Laci's and Lavinia opened it immediately. The piece was so beautiful and she was not surprised that it was blue. His favorite color was blue. She would gladly wear this for him.

Bey told her he would be at the cabin later in the day. She would leave before he came to give her time to prepare for him. Bey knew Lavinia was excited but trying to pretend to be bored. Soon her phone rang and she answered immediately.

"Hey beautiful. I'll be home in an hour. Are you ready for me?" he asked.

"Yes," She answered, barely able to hold back her tears. He was home and he was coming back to her. They talked a few more minutes and then hung up.

Bey smiled and grabbed her bag. "Why don't you hit the shower and get ready for him. I'll stick around and when he gets here, I'm out."

"Thank you" Lavinia answered as she prepared for her master to return. She took a quick shower and wished she had make-up, but Jebutu liked her without it. So she styled her hair and put on the negligee. Since being here with him, she had actually gained a few pounds, and at first feared it would not fit, but he knew exactly what size she need. Lavinia smiled. He knew her better than she knew herself. He was her mate. Her mate. She never thought she'd have a true mate, but now she could not recall why she ever looked at any one else.

Soon, Bey knocked and told her Jebutu was back. Lavinia's heart pounded, but she grabbed her thin chemise and covered her shoulders and came out to meet him. Bey gasped. The woman was beautiful. Bey smiled and opened the door. Jebutu laid eyes on his woman and his heart leaped.

Bey snuck past him as the two seemed to be lost in each other.

"Hello Kitty" Jebutu whispered as he walked to her. She moved into his embrace. Not hesitating.

"Sire," she sighed. Jebutu kissed her. Lavinia melted into his embrace.

"Wait, let me look at you." He whispered. Lavinia stood for him and was pleased to see his eyes light up in approval. Taking her by the waist, Jebutu needed to be honest with her. For over a month, they spent time only with each other. She was his mate. Being away from her this past week showed him how much he needed her. For him, she was all that mattered.

Lifting her, he kissed her. Not a welcome home kiss, not as a friend, but as a man would kiss the woman he wanted to spend his life with. He carried her into their bedroom and laid her on the bed. He then walked away from her. Lavinia was confused.

"Lavinia, you are so beautiful. I'm afraid." He started.

"Sire, what's wrong?" She asked. He seemed bothered.

"Drop the role, Lavinia. We need to really talk." He whispered. She sat up immediately. He had never told her to drop her role, something was really bothering him.

"Jebutu, what's wrong?" She asked.

"This situation is difficult. It has become... I don't know what to do." He whispered.

"The alpha wants me to leave, doesn't he?" She asked.

"He has not said so, but I think Thomas and Hattie plan to leave if you stay. Thomas is so tense. I've never seen him like this." Jebutu sighed. "I will address father and ask him to give you another chance, but I can't promise that he will. So many in the pack have come to him and I'm not sure"

"I caused this, so I should just go then." Her wolf howled. No you cannot walk away from him. He is ours. Her beast cried.

She stood to walk past him and he grabbed her hand. "I can't let you go, Lavinia. You are mine. You may not realize it yet." He gasped.

She stood before him, tears cascading down her cheeks, "I'm not good for you. I can't stay here and hurt you anymore than I already have and that's what will happen. You will be hurt. Your sister has just come home. Enjoy her visit. We can talk about this later."

Jebutu caught her hand, and pulled her into his lap. "Lavinia," he whispered and bit her neck. She moaned.

"Jebutu, I will never deny you. I'm yours." She whispered, and he quickly rolled pinning her beneath him on their bed. Kissing her frantically, he needed to feel her body against his. For the entire month he never touched her sexually, even when be bathed her, he refrained from touching her sexually. At night when she curled her body into his as they slept, he would not give in. Tonight was different. Standing, Jebutu undressed and joined her once again. Spreading her thighs, he caressed her heat. Ripping the fragile fabric, Jebutu would make love to his woman tonight.

She was so ready, so wet for him. He crawled between her thighs entering her, completely. Lavinia groaned as he moved in and out of her body. She matched him stroke for stroke. He was hers and after tonight, he would know to whom he belonged.

He moved and kissed her passionately as her body went into flames. "Jebutu, I need..." She moaned.

Moving, inside of her felt incredible, "Love, what do you need?" He asked but he knew.

"Ahhhhh, I need you." She moaned.

"Take me I'm yours." He replied, and she marked him. Claiming her male. Her bite triggered his beast who took over marking his female. Both flew into the abyss. Jebutu shouted pinning his female. Soon their breathing returned to normal. Love, are you OK? Jebutu sent to his new mate.

Jebutu, You are mine. I love you. Lavinia sent.

Sleep my love. We will deal with the pack later. Jebutu sent. Soon they slept.

The next morning, Lavinia awoke before her mate. She watched him sleep. He was so handsome, so compassionate, and hers. She kissed him and Jebutu awoke with a smile.

"Good morning Kitty. I see you feel frisky." He teased.

Lavinia froze. Then she smiled. "Can we keep our roles? I love being able to please you and ..." She blushed.

"My beautiful, wonderful mate. We can do whatever makes you happy." He kissed her then and she wanted him. Lying back, she spread her thighs ready to accept him. Jebutu rode his beautiful mate to completion. She was incredible and she was all his. Soon they climaxed but their joy was short-lived.

Jebutu, you mated with her. Come to my office as soon as possible. the Alpha demanded.