All Comments on 'Dark Weres Ch. 04'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
purplelady66purplelady66about 9 years ago
Great update

I love how they changed their mind about Lavinia. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
family

I think its great the family came together at the end, after all family is everything that really counts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
whoa did I miss something?

What's with the alpha sticking it to all the girls in the pack? I'm surprised they put up with it. I think I'd castrate him for even thinking about knocking up my daughter. That's supposed to be for mates... Right?

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69about 9 years ago
beautifully written

I love the union between Jebutu & Lavinia and how you've turned her to good - stunning in fact!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Other stories

The mate bond is sacred. Females have strong sex drives too, but can only have chilldren when they mate. But, the dark were is different. He can get a woman pregnant, and they don't have to be mates.

This story is different, in that aspect. Different is OK.

thruholewizardthruholewizardover 8 years ago
I'm loving it

I am having a good time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES