All Comments on 'Darla's Games Day 01'

by Panthergirl

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HOT

I read a lot of stories and this is one of the hottest in a long time. You have a wonderful style. I love that you manage to play out domination along side sensual romance. Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Yawner

Some parts were good but the entire story was too long. Break it up into Chapters and develop each erotic topic in it's chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot cant wait for more

Hot i cant wait for the next chapter

PanthergirlPanthergirlover 16 years agoAuthor
I wrote it so, of course I think it's awesome! HA

Thanks for the positive, I understand the negative. This story isn't going to be for everyone. It's more like a book than most things I have read on here. So, if character development and sidetracks into completely non-sexual content disappoint you, you probably shouldn't waste your time on my stuff. There are very juicy parts and later chapters will probably lose alot of the 'vanilla' content as the characters are established, particularly Carrie. I think the payoff is worth the effort, but again, I'm the author. (jessicasubs@yahoo)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it

Loved it . Love the your writing style. As you said their is millions of short stories. Honestly the only rating you should be worried about is what you think of it. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to reading more of it.

lovercat2942lovercat2942about 16 years ago
I approach this story with an open mind

This isn't quite my kind of story, but I accept the parameters as is and move on. From the first day's installment, I say that Carrie is a fool and that the other girls, despite their infrequent lapses into softness, are quite mean.

However, panthergirl, I like your writing style. You have a vivid imagination, and the story moves along quite well. I do hope this isn't a tragedy and that Carrie, as the supposed heroine, finds a way to summon up the inner strength to get past these cruel women and their f*d-up games. (This includes the original three women, Lisa, Karissa, and that devil, Jessica.) I really look forward to the next chapter.

en_extaseen_extaseabout 16 years ago
Definitely going to read more

An interesting premise! At times I feel the story is stretching the limits, pushing past my suspension of disbelief that any character would allow these things, but I have to remind myself that this IS a fantasy. And, on top of that, clearly a very hot and interesting one. I find a lot of domination/submission stories to be so cut and dry, and even stereotypical, that I just can't find myself getting into it very easily (no offense to those who like them!). However, your story has definitely piqued my interest.

I especially appreciate how you write the protagonist. Her innocence and naiveté make her a much more appealing, interesting character than a run-of-the-mill "Yes master, whatever you say master" submissive.

I'm looking forward to reading the additional chapters already posted to see where you've taken this. Thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic.

Best story I've ever read on this site and have been here for some years, seriously very very impressive. Thank you!

OLittleFingerOLittleFingerabout 11 years ago
Unexpected

Oops I read this without looking at what category it was in. Now i feel a little depressed with an imaginary kill list. But im still hooked

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I found you through the top stories of a category and a really glad I did. I relish the knowledge this is many chapters ahead. You are got, as I a hope we will find Carrie turning that way, too. Keep writing like this.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 9 years ago
not close to reality

But I don't care, this is a hot story. And I hope the other chapters are just as exciting to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
BS

Can U get. Little bit of living in reality?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not Erotica...

Spare us the mislabeled Social Darwinism...

PanthergirlPanthergirlover 5 years agoAuthor
"Not Erotica... Spare us the mislabeled Social Darwinism...."

"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Inigo Montoya.

LamwayLamwayover 5 years ago
Ha!

Panthergirl, nice quote!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bizarre and full of nope

I quit partway through. There’s nothing realistic about this at all and going by the chapter headings it looks like a string of kink loosely tied together with random bullshit.

The only realistic part was the college girls cutting up her clothes and dumping her in a weird out of the way Bar/club.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Good Read That Grows On You

I've read most of the comments thus far. Panthergirl, I'm glad you aren't letting the fools discourage you - at least visibly. This is not a tale for the action-only reader. The writing is solid with lots of meat. It is not for everyone but for those who can appreciate a decent erotic story - you're in for a treat. No, it is not perfect - what is? What we are seeing in these pages is a talented young writer sharing her best stuff - at this time. She is only going to get better if she keeps it up. (no pun intended.)

PG, I'll offer the rest of my comments privately.

Art

SparadokosSparadokosalmost 5 years ago
An instant favourite

Call me weird, but I like my erotica to have a story and compelling characters. This is exactly what this story offers.

An instant favourite of mine.

Thank you, Panthergirl!

melanieatplaymelanieatplayalmost 3 years ago

I like it. No sex at all really but the strong storyline more than makes up for it. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"A cornered rat will bite the cat". It's the first rule you should always keep in mind when using leverage on someone. You can't go straight for the jugular - you need to slowly erode their boundaries bit by bit. Adapting to their new situation before being pushed even further. Learning helplessness. Being reluctant to break free after costs have been sunk. Darla moves way too fast.

AuburnWaveletsAuburnWavelets11 months ago

Read all parts and also the follow-up series, awesome! At chapter 10 I almost quit because it got... rough. But then I went on and loved the bits after.

Has anyone found any stories similar to the quality of this? NOT looking for stories where the main character is only named c**t or similar or where it's only going from bad to worse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPanthergirl@Panthergirl
1335 Followers
You can send any private feedback to jessicasubs@yahoo Making love to my demons, sharing them with the world. I'm baaaaaack... Well, kind of... soon... I can't believe how much time has passed! I've written so much incomplete material, I sometimes just spend days reading m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES